haikyu x male oneshots {REQUE...

By naddy_naruto

it's all in the title... please give it a read and feedback ! request are PERMANENTLY CLOSED Has a bit of smu... More

a/n updated !
his smile
worried
Cuddles
I will wait for you
He's different
Freckles
Christmas Special
I don't want to study
I want attention
I'm his boyfriend
Snow
Stop Using Me
Stop Using Me pt 2
You're Ticklish?
Blueberry
Bubbles
I dont have a title for this πŸ˜…
Don't leave
Don't Leave Pt 2
Stressed
Yaku's Twin Brother
It started with Hello
The Interview
Why?
I don't like Him
Boxing Match
Hello Mad-Dog
Streaming
I'm Sorry
It's Okay
Beach Day
I like You Idiot
The Dare
Nightmare
Cigarettes
Sweat
Proposal
Sunshine
You don't need Him
You Don't Need Him pt2
Finally
Dancing in the Kitchen
A tad bit Jealous
The Dare Pt 2
Thank you
Thank You pt 2
Study Date
Don't Worry
Massage
Happy Birthday
Date Night(s)
From one badass to another
I'm not that scary
I'll gladly help
He's more Blunt than Me
He's Mine
He Will Never Be Mine
He Will Never Be Mine Pt 2
Thanks
I'm Here
Mind If I Chill Here
I'll Cheer You Up
Let Me Help
'Arranged' Marriage
'Arranged' Marriage pt 2
Oh Really?
Akaashi request:
Tendou Request:
Yaku's Twin Brother: part 2
Tsukishima Request:
Kuroo Request:
Kenma Request:
Mind If I Chill Here Pt 2:
Mattsun and Maki Request
Tsukishima Request:
Oh Really? Pt 2
Tsukishima Request: pt 2
Real Smile:
Real Smile: Pt 2
I know who you pretend I am:
I know who you pretend I am: pt 2
Dreams and Nightmares:
I won't leave you:
Sakusa my love:
Party:
Tsukishima request: pt 3
Red Is Unique:
Roommate:
Ushijima request:
Cockblocked:
Cock Blocked: pt 2
You Never Hear:
You Never Hear: pt 2
Timer:
Ice Cream:
Up Tight:
Learning For You
it's not that bad
middle blocker:
don't listen to them
don't listen to them: pt 2
horndog:
i loved you:
we really like you
why not:
jealousy:
who will i choose:
you're a what?:
im going to marry you:
career skyrocket:
no one can have you:
adorable:
no feelings:
you were my everything:
you know just what to say:
surprise:
why the gym:
where's m/n?:
toxic:
tutor:
breathtaking femininity:
miss me?:
test doll:
you're stupid:
a/n: please vote on the next stories youd be interested in reading

Comfort

3.3K 79 17
By naddy_naruto

tsukishima x overwhelmed ! male !
☁️
warnings: none
requested by: @froggietoast

(M/N) was tapping his fingers, fidgeting as he tried to focus on the group project. There was still so much to do and he was the only one doing work. His partners were only talking to each other, they could've at least worked on some type of school work, but they didn't do that either.

(M/N) kept looking between the poster board and his two other group partners. His eyes held uncertainty if he should speak out or not. He fiddled with the bottom button on his coat. He cleared his throat, manning up.

"Come on guys..." his partners all looked at him. Glaring at him, he took a deep breath. You got this (M/N). "I can't be the only one doing work. This is a group project!"

"You're doing just fine on your own."

(M/N) was a bit taken back by that, but he wanted to hold his ground. "I can't do this by myself. There's so much that still needs to be done, we are already falling behind since only one of us is-"

"Then why not just do it at home? You know what you're doing, so do it." They glared at him.

(M/N) was getting frustrated, and he felt panic taking over his lungs. He was never one to call someone out, he liked peace and he like being alone, but he just couldn't do this on his own.

"I need help." He began to sound desperate. "I don't have the time to do it at home. We all need to put effort in... and... and..."

His palms grew sweaty. His breathing quickened. He lost his train of thought as he saw the looks he was getting. As he saw the way they gave a certain distaste to the male who was just trying to get some type of effort from them.

He rubbed his hands up and down his thighs, bouncing them both slightly. He took a deep breath in, holding it for a few seconds before releasing it. Trying to calm down, trying to ignore their looks.

"Please... come on..." He stumbled over his words, they began to start mixing with each other. Now only starting to sound like random noises.

They laughed at him, "You can't even get your words out. Maybe you aren't good enough to do our project, are we sure we'll get a good grade."

No... no it's my project! I did it all. You guys don't deserve to have your names on it, you can't take the credit.

That's what he wanted to say, that's what he so desperately wanted to get out. But his face was red, he felt uncomfortable, he felt hot, he felt sweaty, he felt nervous. He felt everything wrong. He clawed a bit at his coat, he felt like he wanted to rip it off, he felt like he was suffocating.

They continued to make him feel worse. Not so fortunately fortunate, he couldn't hear them. He could only hear ringing in his ears. Every noise faded as he felt like he was drowning. He pushed himself out of his chair, almost falling over another desk, he stumbled a bit. His breathing picking up, it now being heard by others. Some tried asking if he was okay, but he couldn't hear. He couldn't hear his teacher yelling his name as he practically ran out of the classroom.

He ran to the closest empty room, which happened to be the library. He was thankful as no one every went in there.

He went to the very back, stumbling as his vision began to blur. He couldn't tell if it were from panicking or from tears or from both. He pulled his phone quickly looking for Tsukishima. He didn't know what he texted, hopefully getting out he needed him.

He slumped to the floor, hiding in the corner. he took his coat off, finding it harder to breathe. He covered his head with his coat, finally a bit of peace in the darkness, but he still felt overwhelmed. Still felt on the verge of collapsing.

Tsukishima practically ran through the library. Immediately going to the back as he knew where (M/N) would be. He whispered his name over and over again, hoping to find it easier for him to spot the male.

He heard quiet sniffles and heavy breathing as a response. His eyes darted to where he heard it, seeing (M/N) curled up in the darkest corner. Covering himself almost completely with his jacket.

He ran straight to the male, almost slipping as he sat down. Slowly touching (M/N) who squeaked.

"Sh, it's me." Tsukishima said, "I'm right here."

He heard a slight hiccup, he was choking on his own tiny sobs, "Kei?" He slowly asked, having it hard to say anything.

Tsukishima fully wrapped his arms around the male, pulling him as close as (M/N) usually like it. "Yeah, it's me. Everything is going to be okay. I'm right here, I'm not going anywhere." He slowly lifted (M/N)'s jacket, looking into the male's (E/C) eyes.

His thumb began to wipe the tears (M/N) had no clue were falling. He made sure the jacket was still over (M/N)'s head, keeping just a tad bit of light showing. He didn't want to overwhelm (M/N) anymore than he already was.

"You want to hear what Yamagucci did?" He asked to distract (M/N), the male slowly nodded his head. Anything to distract him. "He actually made it more known he can be just as rude as me. Hinata missed a spike yesterday and I can't remember exactly what he said, but it was something along the lines of "If you can't spike in practice, what makes you think you can do it in a game." and then mumbled, "You walking tangerine." Surprised the hell out of me."

His tears stopped flowing, but he was still breathing heavily. His face cooling. The noise was still jumbling in his mind, all mixing together. The one thing he could hear was Tsukishima's voice.

Tsukishima kept talking, he talked about the test he past, he talked about trying to tutor Hinata and Kageyama, which failed miserably. He talked about anything and everything.

(M/N) began to take normal breaths, finally feeling better. Once he had a grasped on his surroundings and his ears stopping ringing, he leaned into the hand that had been caressing his face gently this entire time. Tsukishima smiled softly at that.

"There's my pretty boy." He said, planting a small kiss on (M/N)'s forehead. (M/N) then rested his head on Tsukishima's chest, having his breathing follow the pattern of the calming heartbeat as he hugged the tall male. "Feeling better, (M/N)?"

(M/N) nodded, afraid to speak. He didn't want to hear his voice.

"You want to go home?"

Home... I like going home. I like that word.

He nodded his head, "Please..." He weakly said.

Tsukishima helped him up, making sure (M/N)'s jacket was secure around (M/N)'s upper body. He knew if there happened to be someone out, he wouldn't want anyone to see him like this, so he kept him covered. Wrapping his right arm around (M/N)'s waist and his left arm going over (M/N)'s chest to the opposite shoulder. His stance was in a protective one, making sure he knew (M/N) was walking fine and not feeling sluggish. If he felt sluggish, then he would have to hurry and get (M/N) to his house -that's practically the shorter male's home as well from how often he's over- and comfort him better there.

He just wanted (M/N) to get out of this environment. He stopped a bit, (M/N) peeked through his jacket, seeing his classroom. He watched Kei put his hand on the knob.

"Kei?" He grabbed the back of Tsukishima's white button up uniform shirt.

"It's okay, I'm just getting your stuff."

(M/N) slowly let go of Tsukishima's back. He walked in, (M/N) leaned against the wall, holding onto himself as he missed Tsukishima already.

Once Tsukishima grabbed (M/N)'s stuff, he noticed the people around the male's desk and all the scattered paper and school supplies. Including a poster board with only (M/N)'s handwriting on it. He now had a vague idea on what was going on.

"Tch." He said, slinging (M/N)'s bag over his own bag. He had predicted they were going to go home. He turned and walked away.

"You're not going to take the poster board? It's (M/N)'s job."

Tsukishima stopped walking, turning only his head to the side. A fake smile on his face.

"You guys seem smart, do it yourself. And his name better be on the project, I don't want him failing from you inconsiderate assholes."

And he walked out, wrapping his arms around (M/N) and gently pulling him off the wall.

He went at a slow pace, looking at the covered male. Speaking quietly ever so often to check in on the male. Happy to know he would feel so much better soon.

After a few minutes of walking, they arrived to the Tsukishima household.

"We're home." He whispered to (M/N), opening his front door.

"Thank you..." (M/N) mumbled.

"You're welcome." Tsukishima said, taking him to his room.

They put there stuff down, Tsukishima grabbed (M/N)'s hand, walking to his bed as he sat down. He finally took (M/N)'s jacket off, seeing his cheeks back to his normal (S/C) color. His eyes a bit red and puffy from crying earlier. Tsukishima gently pulled him, laying down as (M/N) was resting on his chest.

He closed his eyes, listening once more to the heartbeat of Tsukishima, that's what was keeping him grounded and okay.

Without Tsukishima asking, (M/N) began to talk. Telling him what happened in his class, telling him everything he wanted to get off his chest.

Tsukishima listened, not speaking as he let (M/N) rant. (M/N) tired himself out, he fell asleep as he told Tsukishima how much he was overwhelmed and how much he hated his group.

Tsukishima looked at (M/N)'s sleeping face, he kissed (M/N)'s cheek, then his forehead and the his lips. Happy to know (M/N) felt better, happy to know (M/N) got a weight off his chest and shoulders.

"You're doing amazing." He mumbled in the sleeping male's ear, "I'm so very proud of you. I'm always here, I'm not going anywhere."

~sorry it took so long! hope it's to your liking and hope you enjoy it! @froggietoast ❤️

~if any mistakes please correct me! sometime next chapter or so i'll be posting the first chapter to my sasuke x male reader called lightning!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

527K 11.4K 45
some haikyuu content for you guys hope you enjoy! currently rewriting some of the earlier chapters so bear with me * next to the rewritten ones lowe...
115K 1.3K 19
☁︎ ┆ ❝ The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. ❞ As of August 2022, this book is currently undergoing major edi...
144K 2.5K 50
[completed] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ok hii this story is basically oneshots of alot of characters. You my beautiful reader are my oc!! You just get...
13.2K 123 13
β–­β–­β–­β–­β–­β–­β–­β–­β–­β–­β–­β–­β–­β–­β–­β–­β–­ welcum to my first book This is a Hinata Harem Oneshot Book Requests OPEN Boys that are sooo WHIPPEDβœ… smutβœ… you said you wanna cry...