A new Greys life

By ArizonaRobbins28

You are Y/n Sloan, little sister of Mark Sloan. You are 26 years old and have been in the army helping out do... More

Hello
Jealous
Born this way
Don't panic
Love lies
Addicted to you
Survivor
Lay me down
I kissed a girl
The one that I want
This kiss
Home
All over again
What do you mean?
All by myself
Crazy
Let me love you
Promises
Nobody is perfect
We are family
Secrets
Friend like me
Leaving, on a jet plane
Together
I don't want to lose you
We're all in this together
Drunk in love
To the moon
A dream is a wish your heart makes
Midnight sky
Can I have this dance?
Happy
I will always love you
Problems
I'll be there for you
Love me like you do
A moment like this
Demons
Listen
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Kiss you
Change will come
Love on top
I don't believe you
Perfect
A thousand years
One moment in time
Airplanes
You are the reason
Don't forget where you belong
I will survive.
Memories
By your side
Sexbomb
With or without you
Love really hurts without you
Put on a smile
No more drama
Oops I did it again
Perfect
Love story
One way or another
Dream on
Oh my god
Sorry seems to be the hardest word
No more sad songs
Cover me in sunshine
Afraid of the dark
What a feeling
Never enough
Part of me
Heaven
Time of our lives
I see the light
What's my name
It's not too late
All I know so far
Adore you
Love me like you
Flames
Don't hold back
True love
Loving arms
Unexpected
Make you feel my love
I gotta feeling
Praying
Step by step
Cry me a river
Brand new day
So sick
New love
Girls just wanna have fun
Higher love
Super trouper
This is the moment
We are family
I knew you were trouble
Cold heart
Times are changing
Count on you
I don't believe you
Sorry
A thousand years
The A team
Problems
Don't give up on me
Crazy
Don't break the heart
Hold my hand
I'd do anything for love
Safe and sound
Hakuna Matata
Bed of roses
Some things never change
Another love
(Everything I do) I do it for you
Ain't no mountain high enough
Slipping through my fingers
I hate you, I love you
Changes
Breakeven
Fingers crossed
Endless love

Baby

1.1K 12 1
By ArizonaRobbins28

A/n: Thank you all for reading this story. Let me know what you think of it. Lots of love💕

⚠️ Smut warning⚠️

Lexie: She want more than a father figure.
Arizona: This conversation will get easier if you tell us what you know.
Lexie: She asked money. She is just looking for money y/n!
Y/n: Can you use more words?
Lexie: After you left we talked a bit and then she told us that she was kicked out the house by her mom. She asked Mark for help and that she needed some money as her mom cut her off.
Arizona: How did Mark react to that?
Lexie: Relaxed. He said he will give her what she needs and that she can stay with him as long as she needs.
Y/n: What did you say? What do you think?
Lexie: That I would love it if he would talk to me first as this effects me too. Then he told me that he needs to step us as a dad as he was never around her. I'm so confused and shocked.
Arizona: And what did you say after he told you that?
Lexie: That I need some space and time to think. So I will stay with Meredith for now.
Y/n: I think that Arizona agrees that if you need something you can always knock on our door.
Arizona: Yes of course Lexie. You can always stay with us aswel if you want. Or come to have a drink.
Lexie: Thank you so much guys. Did I interrupted something?
Arizona: We were just on our way out to go on a date.
Lexie: Oh I will leave the two of you. Have fun.
Y/n: Thanks Lex and reach out if you need us.

Arizona drove you to your destination. During the ride you talked about what happened and decided to let it all as it is right now and to have a great date together.

Arizona: We are here and I hope you like this.
Y/n: If you tell me what it is it would be easier to tell you if I like it.
Arizona: I wanted to have some fun as it was a crazy last few days. I planned a date at the arcade were we will have some pizza and a beer. We are also bowling together. Do you like this?

You didn't answered and grabbed her waist and pulled her in for a long and passionate kiss. 

Y/n: You are the sweetest and most beautiful girl in the world. I love you so much.
Arizona: No, you are the most beautiful girl. I love you too babe. So do you like it?
Y/n: I love it. Uhm what is that Zona?
Arizona: You weren't supposed to see that.
Y/n: Now that I've seen it. What is it?
Arizona: You gave me the most amazing birthday and it got even better when you gave me the sweetest present ever.
Y/n: Ah come on. What is it?
Arizona: I wanted to give you this when we got home, but now that you've seen it, I will give it right now.
Y/n: You didn't had to do this. It's so beautiful.

It was a little box and when you opened it, you got tears in your eyes.

Arizona: It's my promise ring to you.
Y/n: It's the cutest ring ever. I love you.
Arizona: I love you too.

You cubbed Arizona's face and kissed her deep and passionate. You pulled away and just looked in her eyes, both smiling.

Arizona: Lets get going and have some fun.

You had an amazing night together and you just got home. You walked into the bedroom to change when you feel Arizona's hands around your waist.

Arizona: Are you tired?
Y/n: Not yet, why?
Arizona: Just wanted to know that.
Y/n: You just wanted to know that? What if I did this?

You started kissing her neck slowly while Arizona wrapped her hands around you.

Arizona: I like it when you do that.

Y/n pov
Arizona kisses my neck and nibbles my ear. I bite my lower lip and just nod slightly. I leaned in and kissed her lightly on the lips. Smiling she cupped my face in her hands, her thumbs stroking my cheeks. I pulled back from the kiss and looked at her. 

Y/n: You are so beautiful Arizona.
Arizona: You are gorgeous yourself.

Leaning in I kissed her again. My face cupped in her hands she answered my every move. Her hand moved to the back of my head pulling me closer. Tilting into the kiss her hands slipped my face to my shoulders to my waist. I sat down on the bed and pulled her to me. I moved up and lay on the pillows. Kneeling on the bed Arizona crawled up to me and lazily kissed my lips before kissing down my neck and nibbled at the hollow of my throat as she unbuttoned my blouse kissing each newly bared piece of flesh. I was lying back and enjoying everything she was doing.

Smiling she opened my shirt to reveal the swell of my breasts I kiss between them before unhooking the bra to reveal the pink creasts. She started kissing each of my pink nipples. Then she began licking and kissing them softly. With my head back and my eyes closed I moaned. She began running a hand over the nipple that was not being lavished on as she suckled gently, nipping every once in awhile, watching me. She licked and then blew gently on the other, she was watching as it hardened under her eyes as she shifted herself between my thighs rubbing gently.

I arched my back as I moaned. She started unfastening my skirt and then she tugged it from my body. She was playing with me through my panties and my legs parted as if they had a mind of their own. Smiling she watched me. She slipped my panties off they joined the rest of my clothes as she licked at my center, rubbing gently as she slid a finger into my warmth. I arched my back pushing into her hand.

Watching me reach to her touch she smiled as she lowered her head back to my center, lapping gently as she slid a second finger to join the first working me gently letting me help with my rocking. I kept rocking wanting more and more; I put my hands on the back of her head and pulled her into me. Adding a third she began to suck and nibble at my spot making me cry out softly as she moved her hands to find that one spot that drives me mad. The spot that would make me finish.

Y/n: Oh Zona, I'm so close.
Arizona: That's good. Let it happen.

I could feel it building, my breathing got faster my hips were rocking on their own accord. I let out a loud cry as I felt my orgasm wash over me. She must have felt my change as she drank of me as I finished for her; her tongue finally began caressing my now sensitive depths as she caressed my thighs. She smiled up at me. Arizona began running her hands over my body, touching everything everywhere. Kissing everything she could.

I reached out my arms to her; she slipped into my arms as she kissed me softly. Holding her close I kissed her back. We lay there in silence for several moments before she spoke again.

Arizona: There is no one I want beside you. I love you so much.
Y/n: I only want you too. I love you even more each day I can be with you. There is only one thing left to do now.

She raised an eyebrow at me and looked confused. I rolled over pinning her underneath me and kissed her passionalty. Smiling up at me she returned the kiss. I began kissing and nuzzlin her neck. Moaning softly, she slipped her hands into my hair. My hands cupped her breast through her shirt. Getting off the bed I pulled her top and jeans off. My eyes scanned her body up and down. She blushed, she actually blushed deep red, when she saw me admiring her body. I climbed on the bed next to her and kissed one nipple then the other.

Arizona closed her eyes and gently ran her fingers through my hair. I kissed further down her body, stopping at her belly button, running my tongue around it teasing her. I could feel her stomach tremble from my kisses. As I moved further down I could smell her excitement. I could hardly wait to taste her. She opened her legs for me and wrapped her arms through her knees and held open for me.

I moved further down rubbing my hands up and down the insides of her legs. I licked her through her panties. She cried out in passion and thrust against my tongue. I moved her panty crotch to the side and licked her clit once before reaching up to remove her panties. Thrusting against me again she let me slip the wet panties from her. I hooked my thumbs on either side of her panties and slowly pulled them down. I threw them to the side and went back to licking her.

Y/n: Mmmm you taste sooo good baby, like always.
Arizona: Just keep going, I love it.

Arizona shifted against my tongue while smiling down at me. I straightened my tongue and plunged it into her steaming pussy. She moaned again and arched her hips to meet my tongue. I removed my tongue and spread her lips and licked inside staying away from her clit. She shifted trying to get me to lick her clit. Sensing her need I moved to her clit. As I licked her clit I slipped 2 fingers into her. I started pumping my fingers in and out of her. Licking and sucking on her clit I could feel her getting close. Arizona was thrusting against my hand and moaning over and over again. While I was licking her I looked up at her.

I sucked her clit harder sensing she was getting closer. Then I gently but firmly bit down on her clit. Thrusting once more against me she screamed out my name as she clutched the bed. I kept licking up all her juices. Then when she came down I moved up and lay beside her. Her fingers relaxed from my hair and she opened her arms for me to come closer. I layed in her arms and kissed her.

Arizona: Thank you my love.
Y/n: Why didn't we find each other years ago?
Arizona: I'm just glad we found each other and I'm planning on never letting you go.

I wrapped an arm across her waist and leaned up and kissed her before laying my head on her shoulder and going to sleep. She smiled and snuggled me closer to her and kissed me softly. I let out a contented sigh and snuggled as close as possible and drifted off to sleep.

The next morning
Mark: Y/n, can I have a minute?
Y/n: Uhm okay. Dr. Karev, I will be right back.
Mark: I have a problem.
Y/n: What did you do?
Mark: I did nothing. It's Sloan.
Y/n: What is it?
Mark: She was kicked out by her mom because she's pregnant.
Y/n: Definitely didn't saw that one coming. Uhm okay and now? How far is she?
Mark: I offered her to help her during the pregnancy as she has no one. She is around 10 weeks.
Y/n: That's really sweet of you Mark, but you can't just do that. What about Lexie?
Mark: I told her and she doesn't want to see me or talk to me.
Y/n: I understand her. This is a lot Mark. Be careful with her.
Mark: I will, I don't want to lose her, but also want to help my kid and grandchild.

Your shift was over and you decided to visit Amelia as it was now a week ago since she overdosed.

Y/n: Hey Ames, why aren't you awake? I miss you so much. I hope you will be fine when you wake up.
Jo: I'm sorry y/n, but I have to check her.
Y/n: That's okay Jo, I was ready to leave.
Jo: How are you holding up?
Y/n: I'm good, thanks for asking. I just want to know why she did it.
Jo: You can ask her soon. Her stats are getting better every day.

You went to the attending's lounge where Arizona was waiting for you.

Arizona: Hey you, how is she?
Y/n: Jo told me her stats got better. So we need to wait for her to wake up.
Arizona: That's great news. I haven't seen you all day and that made me miss you a lot.

She kissed your cheek before walking out the room.

Arizona: I have some other news to share with you. I think it's something good. At least not bad.
Y/n: Uhm what is it?
Arizona: My parents want to meet you. They are very curious who I'm dating.
Y/n: Do you think they will like me?
Arizona: They will adore you, I'm sure.
Y/n: When do they want to meet me?
Arizona: I was thinking we could invite them over for dinner. You can tell me when you want it.
Y/n: I think we are both free next week on Saturday afternoon, so we can invite them over Saturday night.
Arizona: I will let them know and see if they can make it. Lets go home.
Derek: Oh thank god, you are still here.
Y/n: We were about to leave. What is it Derek?
Derek: It's Amelia. She is waking up.
Arizona: That's great news.
Derek: I wanted you to know. Do you want to go see her?
Y/n: I don't know. Maybe you should be with her and I wil visit her tomorrow or when she asks for me. She probably needs some time and rest.
Derek: You sure?
Y/n: I am. Thank you Derek. Call me if you know something or if something happens.
Derek: I will. Bye y/n, bye Arizona. See the both of you later.

You got home and took a shower while Arizona made some Caprese Chicken Pasta.

Arizona: Y/n, dinner is ready.
Y/n: I'm finished in a minute.
Arizona: I will set up the plates and get some soda.
Y/n: It smells delicious.
Arizona: Sorry but I have to ask. Why didn't you wanted to be with Amelia right now?
Y/n: I'm scared of the reason why she did use again.
Arizona: Are you still thinking that it is your fault?
Y/n: Yes, I do think that she was so heartbroken by me rejecting her that she used again. I will probably make her even more upset or upset her again if I'm in that room.
Arizona: Okay but listen to me. Even if that's the reason you can't blame yourself. She made the decision to use it, you had nothing to do with that.
Y/n: Why does it feels like I had to do everything with the decision she made?
Arizona: Probably because you care. I have to ask you one thing. Did you thought about using anything or did you use something?

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

60.1K 1.3K 36
What if meredith grew up with an younger sister who was a very smart child, at the age of 13 she was finishing high school with her older sister mere...
1.3M 34.6K 98
❝I'm not going anywhere, because you're the one.❞ She was the fall he had always desired. He was the warmth she never knew she needed. They were love...
3.5K 84 14
Callie moved to NY without Arizona but what happens when she realizes that she can't live without her and come back to Seattle? Will Arizona still be...
44.8K 1.6K 16
You're holding me like water in your hands. grey's anatomy s1━s9 mark sloan & female oc