A new Greys life

By ArizonaRobbins28

You are Y/n Sloan, little sister of Mark Sloan. You are 26 years old and have been in the army helping out do... More

Hello
Jealous
Born this way
Don't panic
Love lies
Addicted to you
Survivor
Lay me down
I kissed a girl
The one that I want
Home
All over again
What do you mean?
All by myself
Crazy
Let me love you
Promises
Nobody is perfect
We are family
Baby
Secrets
Friend like me
Leaving, on a jet plane
Together
I don't want to lose you
We're all in this together
Drunk in love
To the moon
A dream is a wish your heart makes
Midnight sky
Can I have this dance?
Happy
I will always love you
Problems
I'll be there for you
Love me like you do
A moment like this
Demons
Listen
What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
Kiss you
Change will come
Love on top
I don't believe you
Perfect
A thousand years
One moment in time
Airplanes
You are the reason
Don't forget where you belong
I will survive.
Memories
By your side
Sexbomb
With or without you
Love really hurts without you
Put on a smile
No more drama
Oops I did it again
Perfect
Love story
One way or another
Dream on
Oh my god
Sorry seems to be the hardest word
No more sad songs
Cover me in sunshine
Afraid of the dark
What a feeling
Never enough
Part of me
Heaven
Time of our lives
I see the light
What's my name
It's not too late
All I know so far
Adore you
Love me like you
Flames
Don't hold back
True love
Loving arms
Unexpected
Make you feel my love
I gotta feeling
Praying
Step by step
Cry me a river
Brand new day
So sick
New love
Girls just wanna have fun
Higher love
Super trouper
This is the moment
We are family
I knew you were trouble
Cold heart
Times are changing
Count on you
I don't believe you
Sorry
A thousand years
The A team
Problems
Don't give up on me
Crazy
Don't break the heart
Hold my hand
I'd do anything for love
Safe and sound
Hakuna Matata
Bed of roses
Some things never change
Another love
(Everything I do) I do it for you
Ain't no mountain high enough
Slipping through my fingers
I hate you, I love you
Changes
Breakeven
Fingers crossed
Endless love

This kiss

1.3K 21 3
By ArizonaRobbins28

Leah: I warned you and this was the only way I could make sure you would not be hers. I'm supposed to be with her!
Y/n: You're going to regret this. You will pay for this!
Leah: You should have listened to me. I warned you that something like this could happen, but you didn't listen and stayed with her.

You were arguing with Leah and helping Arizona, but you were so distracted by Leah that you didn't heard Arizona calling your name.

Arizona: Y-Y/n. It hurts so much.
Y/n: Someone call 911! We need to get her to Seattle Grace.
Leah: Let me help you with this. I'm a doctor.
Y/n: You've done more than enough. Get the hell out of my sight!

Right then you saw the police coming your way.

Y/n: Oh great there comes the police.
Leah: No don't take me away! I love her.
Y/n: Lock her up!
Arizona: H-how bad is it?
Y/n: I'm trying to stop the bleeding as good as I can, but you are loosing to much blood, it's a big wound. She freaking stabbed you! Stay with me Arizona, don't close your eyes please.
Arizona: I-I will close my eyes for just a second.
Y/n: No you don't close your eyes, do you hear me!?! You need to stay awake.

Finally the ambulance got there and they drove to the hospital where everyone was waiting for the ambulance to pull up. They opened the doors and you jump out, covered in blood. With Arizona right behind you, who was carried out of the ambulance by the paramedics.

Y/n: Her BP is dropping and she is loosing a lot of blood. She was stabbed in her abdomen. Please safe her, she needs to survive!
Owen: We have her. Someone take care of y/n!
Jo: Y/n, oh god, what happened?
Y/n: It was Leah she had a knife and stabbed Arizona. The police took Leah with them.
Jo: They will take care of her. Lets get you to the showers and make sure you're clean. I will stay with you. Is there something else I can do?
Y/n: Can you please page Mark. I need him with me. I want my brother right now.
Jo: I will page him and promise you to stay here with you. I will not leave your side.

It's been two hours and they are still working on Arizona in surgery. You were all cleaned up, got a scrub top from Meredith and are now sitting in the waiting area with Mark.

Mark: Y/n, I have to ask, but are you holding on?
Y/n: I have to hold on Mark. I should had protected her. I knew Leah was up to something. I felt it and I let it all happen.
Mark: No one could have predicted this to happen. Don't blame yourself for what Leah did.
Y/n: I was finally back on my feet and now she is laying on a table in the OR. I didn't know if I should stayed at her place, because I was all cleared and back to work.
Mark: Did she kicked you to move out or something?
Y/n: No, but she said I could stay with her till I'm better. I'm better so I didn't knew if I could stay with her.
Mark: If she didn't want you there with her, she had already asked you to leave. Just talk about it when she is awake and ready. Do you want to stay with her?
Y/n: I want to stay with her, it's the best thing ever, waking up and seeing her face and falling asleep with her arm around my waist. I'm so stupid. What if things go wrong and she will not wake up or even die? Do you remember when you told me not to wait too long before it's too late?
Mark: I do remember that. What is it?
Y/n: What if it is too late to tell her something?
Mark: What do you want to tell her?
Y/n: Mark, I'm in love with her and after our date I was ready to tell her that I love her. I was thinking about telling her when would have gone to bed and falling asleep.
Mark: You can tell her that when she waked up. Tell her everything you love about her and no doubt she will tell you that she loves you as much as you love her.
Y/n: Mark, this is the first time I really love someone and she doesn't even know it.
Mark: Just sit next to her bed and when she wakes up, tell her what's on your heart and mind.
Y/n: I will Mark, thank you. You are the best big brother.
Owen: Sorry, but we are done with the surgery. Everything went like we wanted it to go, until we needed to ask Derek to assist us as her brain didn't got enough blood for some minutes. He took care of it and we need to wait and see how she will react.
Y/n: Oh god, thank you for saving her. Can I see her?
Owen: I will bring you to her room. She could wake up in some minutes.

You were sitting next to her bed holding her hand when she woke up and slowly opened her eyes.

Y/n: Hey you. How are you feeling?
Arizona: Like I was hit by a bus.
Y/n: You will get better in some time and I will be there for you, like you were there for me. I will by by your side every step of the way.
Arizona: Oh okay, thanks.
Y/n: Hey what is it?
Arizona: I just don't know you, I don't recognize you. Who are you?
Y/n: What are you saying? I'm y/n, I'm your girlfriend.
Arizona: I don't have a girlfriend, go away! Someone help me please!

Mark could hear Arizona screaming and ran into the room.

Mark: What is it?
Arizona: Mark, that girl is telling me I'm her girlfriend, but I don't even know her.
Mark: That's my sister. I will get Owen and Derek. They will check you and exam you.
Y/n: You don't remember anything?
Arizona: No, why are you still here?
Y/n: I just want to help you.
Arizona: What happened? Why am I in this room, in this bed?
Y/n: You were stabbed by a jealous intern.
Arizona: I don't get it.
Y/n: Look, you wore this bracelet and you gave it to me when you asked me to be your girlfriend. I have the same bracelet and together they make one.
Arizona: That is something I would give someone.
Y/n: We will get your memories back soon. I promise you.
Arizona: Thank you y/n, at least I have a good taste, because you are very pretty.
Y/n: Still a flirt, but you need to get some sleep and I will be here tomorrow morning if you want that.
Arizona: I would love seeing your face again. Sorry for yelling at you, I just got scared.

It was the next morning and you were back at Arizona's room, but there was someone else sitting next to her and holding Arizona's hand when you walked in.

Callie: Good morning y/n.
Y/n: Oh hi.
Arizona: Callie was just telling me about how we were sleeping together during the time we were seeing each other and I wanted to tell you that, even if I don't remember. I'm so sorry.
Y/n: Callie come on. This is just the worst thing you could do. Why are you lying to her?
Callie: I'm not lying. I'm helping her remember everything.
Y/n: You are just giving her fake memories. When will you stop interfering with our relationship?
Arizona: I'm still here and what is all of this?
Y/n: She loves you, but you don't love her and she is trying to break us up and giving me a bad name. It's not the first attempt to try and break us apart.
Callie: I'm not! Don't listen to her Arizona.
Y/n: You know what I'm not doing this, I have work. If you want to see me another time, please page me Arizona.
Arizona: Okay, y/n, wait. Will you be here tonight? Maybe you can tell me some things about you.
Y/n: I will be here after work. See you later.

It's been just after work and you went to get some food for you and Arizona. You walked into her room and saw that she was asleep. You walked up to her and gently shook her arm.

Y/n: Arizona, sorry to wake you, but are you up for a visitor?
Arizona: Oh yes, if you are the visitor than yes. I asked you to come so please take a seat.
Y/n: I don't know if you are hungry, but I brought some food with me.
Arizona: Actually I am hungry. What do you have?
Y/n: I have a burger with some fries. It's from that new restaurant down the street. We've aten there the first time we've met and when I was on your service.
Arizona: I hope it's a good burger.
Y/n: If I remember it correct you said; I loved it. Really nice flavor.
Arizona: That can be something I would have said.

You both laughed at what she just said and you pulled the food out of the bags and sat next to her bed. You had your food and talked for a bit when you are ready to go home and you got up to get your stuff.

Arizona: Y/n, thank you for tonight. I'm so sorry I don't know a single thing about you or us.
Y/n: It's okay, it will need time to get all your memories back and I promise to be there for you every single moment. You don't know it, but you said that those bracelets are meaning that we will have each others backs no matter what will happen.

Arizona cupped your face in her hands and gave you a kiss on the lips. You pulled away after a few seconds.

Arizona: I'm sorry I don't know why I did that.
Y/n: It's fine. You don't remember it, but I told you that I really like your kisses, they are the best kisses I ever had.
Arizona: Are mine really the best?
Y/n: They are the sweetest and most loving kisses ever. Just as sweet and loving as you are.
Arizona: I feel so stupid.
Y/n: Why? You don't have to feel that way.
Arizona: You are being so supportive and kind and I have no clue who you are and how it was when we were together. I'm so sorry. I really am so sorry.
Y/n: Hey you don't have to cry and feel sorry. It will take time and I can wait like you did for me. You waited for me till I was ready for something serious and that made me realize that you are such a special women.
Arizona: This will sound strange, but will you stay with me tonight? You can lay next to me. I would love that honestly. It's just a feeling inside of me telling me I want you here with me.
Y/n: Of course if you want that. Move that cute ass of yours so I can jump in.
Arizona: So I have a cute ass?
Y/n: You have. So uhm what do you want to do? Have some sleep or do you want to watch a movie?
Arizona: A movie is nice, but I won't say no to another kiss.

You gave her a sweet, but long kiss. Slowly pulling away you looked deep into each others eyes.

Arizona: Y/n, my head, it hurts.
Y/n: Arizona, try to keep calm. I will get someone.
Arizona: Y-y/n, something is wrong.

Arizona started crashing and fell unconscious.

Y/n: Someone help! I need a crash car in here!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 84 14
Callie moved to NY without Arizona but what happens when she realizes that she can't live without her and come back to Seattle? Will Arizona still be...
60K 1.3K 36
What if meredith grew up with an younger sister who was a very smart child, at the age of 13 she was finishing high school with her older sister mere...
37.3K 1.3K 9
Mark Sloan was doing great, he'd just brought an apartment which he was in the process of convincing the love of his life to move into with him. And...
1.3M 34.6K 98
❝I'm not going anywhere, because you're the one.❞ She was the fall he had always desired. He was the warmth she never knew she needed. They were love...