She tricked me to get me home

Od imnotyourpalything

Cheng Que in love with a young person when this person looks good, good grades, but the cold gloomy character... Více

Untitled Part
Untitled Part 1
Untitled Part 2
Untitled Part 3
Untitled Part 4
Untitled Part 5
Untitled Part 7
Untitled Part 8
Untitled Part 9
Untitled Part 10
Untitled Part 11
Untitled Part 12
Untitled Part 13
Untitled Part 14
Untitled Part 15
Untitled Part 16
Untitled Part 17
Untitled Part 18
Untitled Part 19
Untitled Part 20
Untitled Part 21
Untitled Part 22
Untitled Part 23
Untitled Part 24
Untitled Part 25
Untitled Part 26
Untitled Part 27
Untitled Part 28
Untitled Part 29
Untitled Part 30
Untitled Part 31
Untitled Part 32
Untitled Part 33
Untitled Part 34
Untitled Part 35
Untitled Part 36
Untitled Part 37
Untitled Part 38
Untitled Part 39
Untitled Part 40
Untitled Part 41
Untitled Part 42
Untitled Part 43
Untitled Part 44
Untitled Part 45
Untitled Part 46
Untitled Part 47
Untitled Part 48
Untitled Part 49
Untitled Part 50
Untitled Part 51
Untitled Part 52
Untitled Part 53
Untitled Part 54
Untitled Part 55
Untitled Part 56
Untitled Part 57
Untitled Part 58
Untitled Part 59
Untitled Part 60
Untitled Part 61
Untitled Part 62
Untitled Part 63
Untitled Part 64
Untitled Part 65
Untitled Part 66
Untitled Part 67
Untitled Part 68
Untitled Part 69
Untitled Part 70
Untitled Part 71
Untitled Part 72
Untitled Part 73
Untitled Part 74
Untitled Part 75
Untitled Part 76
Untitled Part 77
Untitled Part 78
Untitled Part 79
Untitled Part 80
Untitled Part 81
Untitled Part 82
Untitled Part 83
Untitled Part 84
Untitled Part 85
Untitled Part 86
Untitled Part 87
Untitled Part 88
Untitled Part 89
Untitled Part 90
Untitled Part 91
Untitled Part 92
Untitled Part 93
Untitled Part 94
Untitled Part 95
Untitled Part 96
Untitled Part 97
Untitled Part 98
Untitled Part 99
Untitled Part 100
Untitled Part 101
Untitled Part 102
Untitled Part 103
Untitled Part 104
Untitled Part 105
Untitled Part 106
Untitled Part 107
Untitled Part 108
Untitled Part 109
Untitled Part 110
Untitled Part 111
Untitled Part 112
Untitled Part 113
Untitled Part 114
Untitled Part 115
Untitled Part 116
Untitled Part 117
Untitled Part 118
Untitled Part 119
Untitled Part 120

Untitled Part 6

104 2 0
Od imnotyourpalything

"Society? Do you still want to join a society?" Li Yin was taken aback for a moment.

"Yes, there are very few clubs. If the proportion is very large, it is recommended to join." The student committee nodded and briefly introduced the situation of the various clubs to her. "Our school has a lot of clubs, such as music clubs, comic clubs, etc. E-sports clubs, art clubs, dramas, small languages, photography, etc. You can join whichever you want. By the way, you are at the music club. She majors in pipa and violin. The level is in the club. Top-notch."

"Huh?" Cheng Que, who was named after the final question, raised his head blankly and clam.

Li Yin's expression was a bit subtle, "Top level?"

"...Why do I feel that you are facing me." Cheng Que put down his pen and glanced suspiciously at Li Yin, but the person concerned was expressionless.

"Hey, Zhang Ruoruo, you don't need to say so much. I will just take her to the club activity center. However, there is no unified recruitment of new clubs in the spring semester. Do you have a club table?"

"At the student union." The academic committee said, afterwards The two hit it off, one went to the student union to get a watch, and the other took Li Yin to observe on the spot, completely ignoring the opinions of the parties involved, and looked over with surprise when Li Yin spoke.

"Hey, don't you want that tenth?"

Li Yin: "..." What else can I do, go.

After school and self-study in the evening, it was originally time for club activities. Most people were in the club activity building or on the way there. When the three of Cheng Que left, there were no people in the class. No one noticed that they had four after they left. A sneaky figure appeared one by one at the toilet door.

"Why is the boss still with her?" Lin Qing asked bitterly, staring at their backs.

"Maybe the boss wants to lead her to no one to clean up by herself?" As

soon as this thought came out, the four of them looked at each other and nodded one after another.

But...

"Chen Manman, can you stop pressing me, you should lose weight!"

"Oh, I'll get up right away."

"Wait, don't press, oh, hands! Hands!"

"Ah! I'm sorry!" I

don't know who slipped, and the four of them piled on top of each other and fell on the ground with a thump. Fortunately, the ground has always been cleaned, and there is no obvious dirt.

"What sound?" Hearing a familiar wailing from behind, Cheng Que, who had already reached the top of the stairs, probed the probe suspiciously, but because of her limited angle, she found nothing.

Li Yin moved his ears, and said calmly: "No, you got it wrong."

"Oh." Cheng Que did not doubt that he had him, and continued to follow the previous topic: " Where did you just say it? Ah yes. Now, how about joining our music club? Our senior sisters have passed the grade examination. They have all the piano, zither, guqin, cello and violins, as well as all the instruments. The practice room is quite large and there are people who will guide you for everything you want to learn."

Li Yin I was still thinking about the voice I heard just now, and it was very perfunctory, "Let's talk about it, I'll take a look first."

Cheng Que said, not disappointed, and introduced her to several other familiar clubs.

The club activity center of Xingrui Middle School has a dedicated five-story building. Unfortunately, it was the Cheng Que family who specially donated it for her to go to school. It has a history of many years. Before this building, the associations of Xingrui High School were shared with junior high schools. The elementary school was in another building. Her family was separated after the donation. The original associations were also divided into junior high schools and high schools.

The activity center is not far from the teaching building of the second-year high school. The two arrived after a while. The first floor of the activity center has introductions of various clubs. Cheng Que asked Li Yin to see for herself. She first went to the activity room of the music club on the second floor to put things in, Li Yin He answered her and watched her leave. Now the students either went to the cafeteria to buy something to eat or went straight to the activity rooms of the various clubs. There were not many people on the first floor. The four small attendants finally found the opportunity for Li Yin to place the order, and all rushed forward aggressively. Li Yin pulled to the corner. Li Yin narrowed his eyes slightly, but did not resist.

"Newcomer, you are very arrogant." Zhou Li winked, and Chen Manman immediately went to threaten her.

Li Yin stared at them blankly, watching what the group of people were preparing to fix.

Over there, Cheng Que was thinking of the beautiful tablemate who had just arrived, and rushed down to find someone after putting his things, but he turned around on the first floor and found no one.

Ok?

She was stunned, thinking of Li Yins indifferent attitude today, thinking that this person had left her behind, but still looking for it, she pulled a familiar beta classmate next to him and asked: "You see us Is that beautiful newcomer to the class yet? Well, it seems to be Alpha?"

The classmate who was dragged had a weird look at her, and Cheng Que always felt that she was watching a good acting bully.

Mind coming out this adjective, Cheng Que depressed a bit, they still continue to ask her, "Sister wear nice shirts and jeans, pricey, it should be ten centimeters higher than me, Have you seen it?"

That classmates Her eyes were even more weird, but she pointed the way and said, "Zhou Li and the others took her to the storage room."

"Huh?" Cheng Que was stunned, "Zhou Li? What are they doing? "

Aren't you instructing them to bully others?" The classmate finally couldn't help but asked.

"What nonsense are you talking about, I brought people here, how could I have done something to my beautiful sister!" Cheng Que was angry, and a pretty little face puffed up. "This lady is not bothered to do such a stupid thing. La.

But you usually do a lot of stupid things. That classmate almost couldn't resist the desire to complain. It was obvious that this person had only played music between classes with that school bully Huohuo not long ago.

"Then you have time to go now, they are in the storage room." Student Beta shrugged and pointed to the direction of the storage room.

Cheng Que didn't have time to say anything. He stared at her and left. Before leaving, he said, "You wait for me, I remember you."

"Oh."

"What do you want to do." Li Yin hugged his chest and leaned against the wall, with one leg bent, and his toes against the wall. He was obviously the one who was forced to the corner, but the aura looked like she was the one who had the upper hand. of.

I caught four single .jpgs.

"Today you are very arrogant towards our boss. Give her respect!"

Hearing this, Li Yin raised his head slightly with a sneer in his eyes, and said slowly: "She asked you to come over?"

"Otherwise ? What?" Liu Shuang couldn't appreciate her attitude, "Just you, a civilian transfer student, want to be compared with our boss?"

Li Yin's expression went cold.

"Be careful for us in the future, otherwise we..."

Before the words were finished, a clear girly voice came from behind, and she was still a little angry after listening. "Otherwise?"

Cheng Que took a few breaths against the wall. He immediately stood up straight, scanned a few people with his hips akimbo, raised his finger and pointed and said: "Zhou Li! Liu Shuang! Who asked you to come over, and Chen Manman quickly put your hands down! What do you think you are? Is it a little sister? What did I tell you before? Style, we need to have style!"

She hated iron and steel, and poked her head alone, just like the four little sisters who were still arrogant and domineering just now. The leaked balloon deflated likewise. Immediately she looked at Li Yin, her aura also dropped, weak and weak: "I'm sorry, classmate Li Yin, you are frightened." What

responded to her was Li Yin's dark eyes and a cool grin. As if laughing at her.

"You." Zhou Li was upset, but Cheng Que pressed him down when he wanted to say something. He could only watch the black-haired girl smash away from them and walk away.

"Boss, what's this for? It's not you..."

"It's not me? When did I let you bully her?" Cheng Que frowned, "I don't care how you used my name to dominate before, this time Don't move her, you know?"

"But..."

"It's nothing." Cheng Que waved his hand, a little impatient, "Everyone is classmates. Those who go to this school are either rich or rich or have a bright future. If you are really bullied, aren't you afraid of others' future revenge? "A

few people have nothing to say, but their expressions are still a little calm. Cheng Que glanced and didn't care. She was a school bully, yes, but not the kind of bully who bullied people casually. She was just a bit arrogant and unscrupulous at school. Besides, she still has a family in the school. There, the family should donate a building. Who dares to offend her in this school?

"Okay, I'll tell you all here, don't move her in the future, you know?"

"I know." The four responded sparsely, Cheng Que was satisfied, and then went out to chase Li Yin, but I could find a circle. There was also her figure, and even the school committee from the back did not find her.

Cheng Que had no choice but to give up. He returned home after a hastily with the members, even feeling a little unhappy during the meal.

Today, her dad, Cheng Zhi, rarely came home from work on time to have dinner with them. He frowned and swept her several times. When Cheng Que put down his chopsticks, he finally couldnt help calling her, Wait, why do you keep carrying them today? A face."

"Huh?" Cheng Que, who was about to get up, sat back again, looked up at the calm and solemn face of his daughter's father, and lowered his head not to speak to her.

Cheng Zhixu frowned deeper. Although she is a female Alpha, she still carries Alpha's strength in her bones. She is resolute and ruthless in the mall, and she can't get rid of her aura at home. The two children in the family are a little afraid of her. Normally Cheng Que is okay. Today, people are in a bad mood, and when asked by such a reprimand, of course they have to make a temper with her.

Cheng Xiangyi next to her looked at her sister and then at her father, and her eating movements slowed down.

Fortunately, Cheng's mother came out to make the rounds. She first glared at Cheng Zhixu in anguish, and then softly whispered to Cheng Que: "Your father is like this, don't care about her. Has Que Que encountered something?"

Cheng Zhixu wanted to say something, but under his wife's gaze, he closed his mouth and fell on Cheng Que with concerned eyes.

Cheng Que hesitated, and asked: "If I accidentally offended a student, how can I coax her ah?"

"Oh," Song smoke eyes light up, "Que Que also like the students yet"??

"Uh ......Forget it, right?"

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

196K 3.1K 85
Su Yu had loved Bo Yunian for five years. She did not hesitate to break off all ties with her family to marry him. However, once Grandpa Bo passed aw...
17.5K 237 82
Part 4 In her previous life, as Yun Xi lay on her deathbed due to a terminal illness, her famous painter husband said to her heartlessly, "Yun Xi, le...
58.4K 1.4K 115
ᴛʜɪꜱ ɪꜱ ɴᴏᴛ ᴍʏ ꜱᴛᴏʀʏ, ʏᴏᴜ ᴄᴀɴ ꜰɪɴᴅ ɪᴛ ᴏɴ ʜᴛᴛᴘꜱ://ᴡᴡᴡ.ᴍᴛʟɴᴏᴠᴇʟ.ᴄᴏᴍ/ꜰᴀʀᴍᴇʀꜱ-ᴡɪꜰᴇ-ʜᴀꜱ-ᴍᴀɢɪᴄ-ꜱᴋɪʟʟꜱ/. 𝕊𝕙𝕠𝕣𝕥 𝕋𝕚𝕥𝕝𝕖 : 𝔽𝕎ℍ𝕄𝕊 𝔸𝕝𝕥𝕖𝕣𝕟𝕒𝕥�...
224K 6.9K 48
When you are at your lowest there is only one thing you can do and that is to rise. Our protagonist went through some tough sh*t and then like a phoe...