Spouse selection standard [we...

By imnotyourpalything

Meng Xiyue has no intention of getting into the book "Deep Sadomasochism : Xiaojiao Wife Running with a Ball"... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
69
70
71

68

51 3 0
By imnotyourpalything

In the end, nothing happened to the two of them.

Meng Xiyue's reason is very strong, because Xia Yu'an's brother Xia Ke is still at home.

In order to avoid unnecessary embarrassment, Xia Yu'an had no choice but to give up, but still unwillingly took a bite on Meng Xiyue's neck.

Under the light, the light blue blood vessels spread across Meng Xiyue's slender neck, green and white, under the incandescent light, intertwined with charming temptation.

Putting on that cold face.

Two words.

hiring.

After biting, Xia Yuan licked her tongue with the tip of her tongue provokingly, and she keenly noticed that Meng Xiyue's breathing was light.

Fingers slid down Meng Xiyue's shoulders to her chest, feeling the rush of the other party's heartbeat, her squiggly eyes were hooked, and her voice was very sultry: "Tomorrow, Meng Xiyue, are you ready? "

After speaking, she put a wink on her.

Meng Xiyue lowered her eyes, her eyes were terribly deep, she pinched Xia Yu and placed her on her chest, her slender fingers, interlocking fingers, leading her to the bed.

Succinctly and concisely, his voice is a little dumb: "Sleep."

Serious and deep.

Xia Yu'an didn't dare to make any trouble, lay down honestly, lying flat, blinking at Meng Xiyue.

His complexion was as usual.

After Meng Xiyue lay down, she turned off the light in one second, and Xia Yuan leaned over.

Just next to her, the hot air was transmitted to her through the cotton pajamas, and the beating heart in the dark night was faster and more enthusiastic.

Xia Yu'an was taken aback, then couldn't help but want to laugh.

In the darkness, Meng Xiyue's voice seemed to be embarrassed: "Sound silence, good night."

Xia Yu'an groaned, and took Meng Xiyue's waist, rubbing hard on Meng Xiyue's shoulder, rubbing away the tears from his eyes.

He replied with a smiling voice: "Good night." A long time

.

Xia Yu'an said, "Meng Xiyue, I like you so much." In the

darkness, Meng Xiyue's eyelashes trembled, and she softly responded.

"Yeah."

...

Compared with the two who went to bed early, Xia Yuan's enthusiasm for coming out remained high, and the Weibo scolding war continued.

Xia Yu'an's new Weibo four-character domineering, "Nosy Be", has attracted a large number of fans.

Just at these four words, plus Xia Yu'an's fairy-like face, there were supporters all at once, and then began to help Xia Yu'an to scold those fragrant netizens.

A new round of curse war begins.

The navy invited by Xia Yu'an were perfectly mixed in.

Lin Xin, Xia Yu'an's agent, watched the Weibo battle and was even more stunned. The company has not made any move yet. Except for the navy that Xia Yu'an himself invited, there are already two groups of people who are helping Xia Yu'an guide public opinion. .

One group is the navy invited by the Xia family.

There is also a group of NS presidents, Meng Xiyue, who naturally cited Xia Yu'an to come out openly.

Lin Xin and even the company's executives didn't expect Xia Yu'an to come out of the closet as Meng Xiyue.

The executives made a big move and immediately ordered Lin Xin to handle the matter. This time the matter can be handled properly. As long as Xia Yu'an is satisfied, will the Xia's investment and even the cooperation with NS be less?

Xia Yu'an has become their golden lump, and they can't wait to confess her.

Lin Xin looked at the posture on the Internet and didn't need them to take action. However, thinking of the company's instructions, Lin Xin still proceeded according to the plan and arranged for the navy.

...

Li Ting had just returned from socializing. He has recently started making contact with Li's daughter frequently. The woman is just a idiot, and the look in his eyes is idiotic and crooked.

Enduring the nausea in his heart, Li Ting patiently contacted her. For the development of the company, marriage is the least costly and the fastest development.

Once standing on a high place, he couldn't tolerate others' contempt for him.

He would always take back what once belonged to him, and with such thoughts, Li Ting has been tolerating it until now.

Until, he received a call from Li Fu, the person he just finished socializing, and seeing the caller ID, Li Ting endured nausea and put on the phone, "Something?"

Li Fu didn't mind Li Ting's indifference, and shared with Li Ting happily. Gossip: "Hey, your former suitor, Xia Yu'an has come out."

Li Ting was stunned for several seconds, "What did you say?"

Li Fu: "Xia Yu'an came out, I knew her before. Overbearing, I didnt expect that he would come out of the closet directly on the whole network, and I will go to the U.S. to register for marriage tomorrow.

Li Ting waited a few seconds before eating the news, and Meng Xiyue flashed in his head for the first time. name.

"Who is it?"

Hearing Li Ting's angry questioning voice, Li Fu was a little unhappy, but thinking of Li Ting's face and perfect body, everything was fine: "I don't know, why? I want to look back. Grass?" These

words were threatening.

Li Ting hadn't gotten his head yet, so he just said, "I just care about it. After all, Yu'an is my younger sister."

Sister?

Li Fu sneered, his tone of catching the traitor was not like this, he immediately felt boring, and without the thought of talking, he said a few words casually and went to eat melons.

Li Ting hung up the phone and immediately called Xia Yu'an with a black face.

Shut down.

He immediately called Xia Ke, but no one answered.

It's no wonder that Xia Ke didn't answer the phone and finally took a vacation. Of course, he had to go to bed earlier.

The matter on Weibo has nothing to do with Xia Yu'an. She will be on a plane to the United States.

Of course, Meng Xiyue also went with her.

First class.

Xia Yu'an looked at Meng Xiyue, who was sitting next to him and was reading a travel magazine, with a beautiful radian on her delicate jaw.

"Meng Xiyue, you still remember that when we were flying together, you still ignored me."

Meng Xiyue, who recalled homeopathically, remembered that it was purely an accident when he was riding with Xia Yu'an.

Just about to speak, was interrupted by Xia Yu'an.

"Needless to say, I know you have a cold and warm face, and I must have been very happy when I sat with me."

Meng Xiyue, who was not happy at the time, only found it troublesome, turned her head and smiled sweetly. the summer language Ann, "ah."

summer language An upturned face, smile :: "Hey, okay I'm smart, have long found that you like me, or now, you may still crush for me."

that The smile is like a cat that has stolen the fishy, ​​sly and cute.

Unable to hold back, Meng Xiyue lightly kissed Xia Yu'an on the cheek, her eyes turned softly: "Fortunately, I have you."

Xia Yu'an was even more choked, and the good mood lasted until she got off the plane.

13:35.

Xia Yuan updated another Weibo.

Two U.S. marriage certificates with coded numbers.

After posting Weibo, Xia Yuan didnt read the comments at all. She put away her mobile phone and clasped her fingers with the person next to her. She smiled beautifully and beautifully: Meng Xiyue, happy wedding.

Meng Xiyue also responded with a nice look. Smile: "Happy newlywed."

The two went for a romantic lunch, and then went to the hotel to rest.

"I'll take a shower first." After

a few hours on the plane, her muscles were stiff, and she needed a hot bath.

Xia Yu'an was packing things up without raising her head: "Okay."

Meng Xiyue had just put the hot water in, and was raising her leg into the bathtub, and the bathroom door was directly pushed open.

She raised her eyes in surprise.

Immediately startled.

There is nothing on her body, and the other person is equally naked.

Xia Yu'an closed the door with his backhand, twisted his waist frankly, "together."

First stepped into the bathtub, fluffed his hair at random, and put his hands on the edge of the bathtub: "Come in." In the

misty water vapor, Meng Meng Xiyue's delicate features and white body seemed to be steamed pink.

...

Kiss, nibble.

The other party's slender fingers were clasped on the side of the pillow, and her thin lips kissed her naked, exposed collarbone.

Xia Yu'an looked at Meng Xiyue above, and her pale eyes were now stained with blurred emotions.

Immediately, in the slow movement of the opponent, she was completely driven by the rhythm.

...When

she woke up again, Meng Xiyue was sitting in front of the window with a computer in front of her.

It seems to be dealing with official business.

Xia Yu'an snorted unhappily, his voice was dry and dumb, and he blushed when he understood that it was the cause.

A glass of water was handed to her, "Are you awake? Are you hungry?"

Xia Yuan drank a sip of water, moisturized his throat, and began to act like a baby: "Meng Xiyue, I'm so tired." Tired

and sour.

As soon as these words came out, Meng Xiyue's face was charming, unable to maintain the elegance on her face.

Reaching out and gently pressing on Xia Yu'an's waist, Xia Yu'an groaned comfortably, half-squinted at the dense red marks behind Meng Xiyue's ears, and her body began to soften inexplicably.

During that intimate event, she accidentally discovered that Meng Xiyue's ears were very sensitive, and she couldn't control her.

So Meng Xiyue couldn't go out.

Xia Yu'an felt the soreness of his body faded, got up and moved around, "I'm hungry."

Meng Xiyue immediately called room service.

Xia Yuan squinted his eyes and leaned over, "Meng Xiyue, why are you so caring."

Meng Xiyue rubbed her hair and smiled softly.

Xia Yuan immediately stuck it with a smile, "Now you are my person, and you have to listen to me in the future."

"Okay." After

a while, the doorbell rang, and the hotel staff came in with the dining car and delivered the goods. Left again.

Before closing the door, I saw two beautiful and delicate oriental girls talking affectionately in front of the floor-to-ceiling windows.

Eyebrows are equally tender and full of love.

I sent my blessings silently in my heart, and then closed the door.

Xia Yu'an ate a few bites of the food delivered, and as soon as he picked up the phone, he saw dozens of messages and three phone calls from Ji Shi.

After thinking about it, he called back.

Ji Shi received the call, "Finally I was willing to call me. It was very intense to return to me at this time."

Xia Yu'an was not ashamed: "Of course, after all, newly married, it is dry firewood again."

Ji Shi couldn't help laughing. : "Be more reserved, happy wedding."

Xia Yu said Amezzi: "I will bring you a present."

Ji Shi: "Okay, now Weibo is guessing who your other half is? When do you think they can pick it up?"

Xia Yuan said indifferently: "Let them follow, I didn't want to hide it."

Ji Shi chuckled: "Still the same style as always." The

two had another conversation before they hung up, and Xia Yuan directly opened the group of little sisters.

It's noisy and blooming inside.

All guessing who she was with.

There was a mess of names, and even the names of people she didn't like appeared.

Xia Yu'an pouted, those annoying bitches were also worthy of her liking, love and kill each other, dead enemies or something, it was not reliable at all.

Directly sent Meng Xiyue's name in the past.

The beating comments stopped for an instant, and then they started beating frantically.

Xia Yu'an wasn't in charge anymore, and clicked to open the private message.

Wang Yueyue sent her a note, congratulations.

She smiled and replied, and the other party responded quickly.

Wang Yueyue: Li Ting is inquiring about your news.

Xia Yu'an: What does he want to do?

Wang Yueyue: It's just a man's inferiority. I will help you stop it. Remember to invite me to dinner.

Xia Yu'an: No problem.

Xia Yuan wanted to reply to the message, so a slender finger took away the phone, "eat."

"Okay."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 89.5K 40
"Why the fuck you let him touch you!!!"he growled while punching the wall behind me 'I am so scared right now what if he hit me like my father did to...
29.8K 1.2K 78
Gu Xiaoting transmigrated into an ancient gossip novel. She has become the "number one hero" who hinders the male and female protagonists from being...
23K 558 36
It is about Nikki's life from 8th grade to marriage. Please read and comment and vote if you like it.
3.9M 162K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...