Breaking Boundaries •jb•

By btwitssurina

When Hazel Lopez falls into the arms of Justin Bieber on a busy New York sidewalk, it's no secret that with o... More

1; Cockiness and Cussing
2; New York Sidewalk
3; Embarrassing Moments
4; Inappropriate Thoughts
5; Planning Revenge
6; Dinner and Questions
7; Staying Over
8; Flirting at Breakfast
9; Business with Pleasure
10; Movie Plotwist
11; Childish Games
12; Betting and Blackmailing
13; Hell at My Doorstep
14; Anger and Assumptions
15; Roadside Drama
16; Comfort and Confrontation
17; The Truth Hurts
18; Tease till It Comes
19; Fucking and Feelings
20; Coffee with Company
21; Bumps and Bitchiness
22; Decisions at the Doctor
23; Arguments in the Air
24; Surprises in the Corridor
25; Begging on His Knees
26; Maniac Meetings
27; Free Falling
28; London Lovin'
29; Midnight Kiss
30; Sweet and Sour
31; Personal Proposals
32; Mayhem in the Mansion
33; Giving and Getting
35; Pre-planned Photographs
36; The Ugly Truth
37; Too Little Too Late
38; Scratching the Surface
39; False Start
40; Happy Hangover
41; Presents and the Past
42; Indirectly in Love
43; Trouble in Paradise
44; Solutions in the Sand
45; Failed Attempts
46; A Turn for the Worst
47; A Little Distance
48; Back to Business
49; Trust Issues
50; Back to Reality
51; Love Me Like You Do
52; Home Sweet Home
53; Wishful Thinking
54; Double the Fun
55; Making It Official
REWRITE OF DEAL IS UP!

34; Business and Pleasure

46.7K 982 1K
By btwitssurina

"Damn, my girl likes it dirty huh?"

Hazel's POV:

"You gave so now you get, baby," He smirked before stepping forwards a little and trapping me against the wall, his lips pressing against mine seconds later.

I felt every nerve inside me buzz with energy, my body suddenly feeling light at the feeling he was giving me but heavy with the lust that was growing inside me for him.

He kissed me hard, no hint of slowness at all as I wrapped my arms over his shoulders, my hands lazily drooping over my wrists as he pushed forwards with his face, his lips meshing against mine hungrily as I titled my head.

I could feel the heat that momentarily came to a halt slowly inch its way back to flowing through me, a delicious light pleasure seeping through my veins as he licked my bottom my lip trying to gain further access but I denied him playfully only for him to use the oldest trick in the book and squeeze my ass.

"Justin," I gasped quietly against his mouth, his tongue slipping past my lips as I did, us both moaning at the contact before I felt him lift me up against him again.

My body was sandwiched between his middle and the wall, the tight press only making the ache between my legs triple as our lips connected and pulled apart slowly, our tongues sliding against one another whilst I raked my fingers through the small tufts of hair at the back of Justin's head.

I wrapped my legs around him like before, my ankles crossing over one another as he pulled away softly before peppering kisses down my chin to my jaw, trailing his lips down my neck I arched myself into him lightly, my sex aching deeply between my legs as his upper lip dragged lightly over my jugular.

"Baby," I breathed out, grinding my lower half against his length which only made him hiss quietly against the hot skin of my neck.

"Fuck," He grunted, pushing his hips into mine and completely mushing me against the wall as he continued the movement, my legs beginning to ache with the spark of satisfaction he was giving me.

He kissed down my neck, his tongue peeking out and tracing the start of my collar bone as his right hand slipped from where my ass was to under my shirt and grabbing my naked hip as he pushed harder into me.

"Oh my god," I breathed out, my sex clenching as he ground himself off me at the same time he licked at my sweet spot. "Justin," I whimpered, my teeth tugging on my bottom lip as I squinted my closed eyes at the sudden pleasure that hit me straight in the face.

Fuck, he was gonna kill me.

I could feel my chest rise and drop steadily, my skin feeling on fire under my peplum blouse as he burned hickeys into the flesh over my collar bone.

"You're gonna leave a mark," I whined breathlessly, clawing just under the back of his neck as I bucked my hips up to him and moaned inwardly at how it was helping to relieve the ache between my legs.

"That's the point baby," He grunted against my neck, biting my collar bone softly making me gasp at the same time his hand slipped from under my top on my hip to the middle of my back. "Does this thing have a zip?" He asked and I nodded in my own little world as he pulled away for a few seconds and tried to locate the zip before eventually finding it and pulling down, my naked skin soon pressing against the wall of his office.

My top was then yanked downwards, the cropped sleeves slipping down to my wrists as I moved my arms down from his neck before I pulled them free from the material leaving it to pool around my waist, the fabric folding messily over my stomach.

"Stupid fucking top," Justin grunted, digging his dull nails into the skin of my back the same time he went back to kissing my neck, his other hand shamelessly groping at my ass as my upper half stayed exposed to him.

I cradled his head to my skin; his lips trailed a little lower before I felt his chin press against the bulge of my breasts, the curved hem of my bra pushing down a little as he moved his head lower.

"I wonder who bought you this," He chuckled darkly and I felt a lazy lust induced smirk tug at my lips before he pulled me forwards a little and unhooked the back of it, the small click sounding out but that wasn't what I was focusing on right now.

"My boyfriend did," I answered him and he hummed, pulling me completely from the wall as I wrapped my legs harder around him in case I was going to fall before he walked us towards his desk, his lips still peppering kisses onto my now exposed chest.

My bra loose around my upper half as he bumped me up a little higher, a gasp soon turning into a moan leaving my lips when he flicked his tongue over my right nipple.

"Say it again," He demanded softly, closing his lips around the stiff peak before pulling up and nudging at my neck with his nose as he pressed his lips gently across my neck soon after.

"My boyfriend," I repeated a little breathless as he got higher with his kisses, my eyes closing in turn when he stepped around his desk.

"Damn right," He grunted against my jaw and I smiled softly.

"My boyfriend," I repeated again and he groaned breathlessly against my jaw, moving his desk chair away with his foot. "All mine," I purred hearing him groan before he leaned down and placed me onto his desk.

"The feeling is mutual baby," He breathed out and before I could even respond he pressed his lips against mine, the same spark of electricity igniting the lust I had for him inside me.

I moaned quietly against him, my legs hanging off the edge of the desk as I rested my hand on his hip, his own cupping at my face as we continued to kiss, the level of passion within it increasing with every second.

"These need to come off," He mumbled against me as I bit lightly into his bottom lip hearing him groan quietly before his hand slipped to in between my legs and he cupped over my sex.

I inhaled sharply, pulling away from his lips as he pressed his thumb against me, pushing against me.

"Fuck," I squeaked out quietly, moaning his name after as he purposely pressed harder against my clit. "Baby," I whined, my fingers clenching at the material of his dress shirt as I kicked off my heels silently at the same time he removed his hand from between my legs and hooked his finger in the waist band of my pleather pants.

"Stand up," He said quietly and I shuffled myself off the desk, pulling my limp bra straps off my arms and throwing it to the side as I stood on totally flat feet, my head just under Justin's chin.

"Don't tease," I warned him with a whisper and he hummed with a smirk before taking his hand away from my pants and pulling upwards on my top.

It was pulled up and off my body, my upper half completely exposed to him before my legs were soon the same when he tugged my pants off, my panties being the only thing covering me.

He hooked his fingers in those no longer than a few seconds later, the lace hem tickling my thighs as he let them fall to my feet before he leaned down, slowly sinking down to crouching as he placed a teasing kiss just under the bulge of my boobs, slowly tracing down to my stomach as he did.

I bit onto my bottom lip as he neared my sex, his lips pressing kisses onto my stomach before he averted to the right and he bit lightly into my hip making me gasp quietly as I clenched my legs together out of reflex.

"Baby, your skin is so soft," He murmured against my hip, slowly coming up to where the side of my body flowed out to meet my thighs, my breathing becoming a little wavier as his right hand traced upwards against my thigh.

"Justin," I said quietly and he hummed in question as he kissed down to my pussy, my fingers coming up and raking into his hair before I whined quietly when he averted his direction to my sex and up to my other hip. "You said you wouldn't tease," I breathed out, the ache beginning to be uncomfortable between my legs.

"I didn't say anything baby," He said smug and I whimpered when his right hand came up to the middle of my thighs, coaxing me to spread my legs a little which I did happily.

"...fuck don't tease," I breathed out impatiently only for that tone to falter when I felt two of his fingers touch me where I needed him the most, a short gasp for air echoing in my ears as I bit my lip.

"You're so wet for me baby," He groaned, the tips of his two fingers following up through my folds making my automatic response to breathe falter when he pressed his thumb to my clit, slowly tracing small circles onto the sensitive bundle of nerves that had me weak at the knees.

"Babe," I mewled, my hands tugging through his hair when he pulled up one of my legs over his shoulder, the action only putting the memory of when he did the exact same thing in Victoria Secrets...the day that had the consequences of what I was currently going through now.

Although my thoughts were soon cut off when I felt Justin's lips against my inner thigh, the apple of his cheek brushing over my sex as I tried to stay as stable as I could have been on one leg when I was literally vibrating with the need for him to do something.

"Baby please," I whined, coaxing him by moving my hips but I failed miserably as he kept me put firmly by holding onto the thigh that he had over his shoulder, the other keeping me pressed against the lip of his desk.

"What?" He smirked against me, still placing lingering kisses across the length of my inner thigh as my sex ached to be touched, a trail of fire being left where he had touched and all leading pathways towards where I wanted the satisfying burn to be the most.

"Fuck sake, I'm gonna hit you if you don't do something," I breathed out impatiently again; my head dropping back as my chest rose and fell steadily, increasing with each unsatisfied second.

"I love it when you talk dirty to me," He said smug and I pressed my nails into his scalp feeling the vibration of the groan that emitted from him on the inside of my thigh, my legs trying to tighten in reflex but having trouble with what position I was in.

"Help me," I whimpered to him and he let out a strained moan when his lips brushed over my sex, the same sound leaving my lips in turn.

"I love hearing you beg for it baby," He mumbled, his voice becoming thick with lust before he pressed a teasing kiss onto my clit that had me grasping his hair harder.

"I hate you for it," I told him, my body taut with the anticipation of the pleasure that he could give me.

"No you don't," He said with a smile before gripping my thigh harder at the same time I felt his tongue stroke against my sex, the sudden flash of pleasure making my body tense and relax all at the same time.

"Jesus Christ," I mumbled, hearing him groan against me before he repeated the action, his fingers pressing into my thigh as he pushed himself higher against me, literally digging his head between my thighs making me squeak.

"Not my name baby," He rasped hoarsely, his lips brushing over my clit before he flicked his tongue over it.

"Can I call you daddy then?" I asked breathlessly, my head falling back on its own accord when he groaned deeply against me, the vibrations from the sound leaving me to grind myself off of his mouth.

"Fuck baby..." He moaned, a slight whining tone within his words before he let go off my thigh and he pushed on my knee, my body in turn sitting down on his desk as he pulled away, the sound of whining coming from myself as well before he pulled his chair to behind him. He pulled up a little before sitting on it, my legs going back to dangling off his desk at the same time he looked up to me.

"Don't leave me hanging," I huffed as he shuffled closer.

"So eager," He said smug before I spoke up.

"Well I know daddy wouldn't leave me hanging," I told him, giving him my best innocent look even though I was sitting naked on his desk, my legs slightly apart as I literally itched with the need to have his mouth against me...everywhere...anywhere...

"You have..." He said a little breathy, biting on his lip before letting out a moan when I spread my legs further apart, his eyes bouncing down before back up to mine, "...got to stop calling me that," He trailed off, running a hand through his hair. "It drives me fucking crazy...you drive me fucking crazy," He said quickly and before I could say anything I was yanked forwards by the hips.

"What are y-oh my god," I squeaked out when he dipped down against me, pulling me forwards against his desk until the curve of my ass met the edge and then pressing his head between my legs. "Justin," I gasped when I felt him lick through my folds, my body convulsing as he repeated the action over and over. "Oh baby," I drawled out, clamping my bottom lip with my teeth as a moan left my semi closed lips.

"Fuck, I love the taste of your pussy," He growled against me, pulling me forwards even more leaving me to suddenly put both my hands out to my sides to steady my slanted body.

"Justin...oh my god fuck," I whimpered, his tongue flicking over my clit as bands of pleasure ricocheted from the middle of my body outwards, my right hand coming up and pressing his head further into me as he hooked both my thighs over his shoulders.

I could feel my heart beat echo in my ears as my whole body flushed in heat when he traced lines and shapes over my pussy before using the flat of his tongue, my eyes averting down to him and leaving a wavered whimper to leave my lips when I couldn't see what he was doing but continued to feel it.

Fuck, seeing Justin's head between my legs will be an image I'll never get tired of.

"Baby," I breathed out, my voice cracking between the two syllables when the tip of his tongue traced my entrance, my body taut before he slid it up through my folds and traced the sensitive skin with skill, a small squeak of pleasure leaving my lips when he sucked lightly.

I'm gonna cum so fast.

"Fuck, I love your mouth," I praised breathlessly, a moan escaping my mouth when he sucked harder, his tongue peeking out to lick over the sensitive nub before he licked his lips seconds later and pushed his cheek on my left thigh a little and I relaxed the pleasure induced hold I had locked his head in.

"As much as you love my cock?" He rasped darkly, mocking the words I had said to him when we were in London.

"Uh huh," I said breathlessly, my eyes closing as my other hand scratched at the wood of his desk, my nails pressing against the hard surface when I felt the tip of his finger suddenly slip up and down my slit before stopping at my entrance and pushing lightly.

I felt his face shuffle forwards as his finger slipped into me, the light stretch happening at the same time he licked my clit. The dull sting barely there when he pulled his finger out a little before pushing back in, the same movement being repeated as he slowly lapped at my pussy, my eyes rolling into the back of my head.

"Fuck," I squeaked out when he groaned against me as my sex involuntarily clenched around his finger at the action, his finger pressing into me, "Baby," I mewled loudly when he repeated a beckoning motion of his finger at the same time he continued to lick at my clit, the pleasure buzzing around inside me.

"So fucking tight it pisses me off," He mumbled against my sex and I let out a weak, breathy laugh before I felt him pull his finger out and press two onto my entrance in turn, but before he even slipped into me his fingers trailed a little lower and I felt my breath catch in my throat.

"Put your fingers near my ass and I wi-fuck," I gasped, my sentence being cut short when Justin licked back through my folds, my sex aching with satisfaction as I became blinded to the way he was slyly edging his fingers lower. "Justin," I said, conflicted with the way I could feel where his fingers were but it would momentarily become blurred with the flick of his tongue.

Fuck fuck fuck.

"Justin...Justin stop," I breathed out, heavily conflicted as I concentrated on the pleasure he was giving me when he buried his face between my legs and licked forcefully, my legs aching pleasurably as I could feel the fuzzy edges of my orgasm appear. "Fuck, Justin..." I strained out, trying to hold his head away so I could successfully get him to stop trailing his fingers any lower.

Like that was going to happen.

"Stop m-oh my god..." I squeaked out when he sucked on my sex, the movement of his fingers totally oblivious to my mind but I was determined because as soon as he hummed against me, his lips curving against my pussy in a smirk I spoke up, "Stop moving your fucking tongue, fuck sake," I groaned lightly and he hummed against me again, letting the vibration pass over me as I refrained from taking in a sharp intake of breath again.

"What?" He asked innocently against me, looking up at me and licking his lips free of my arousal, blinking a little fast.

"Move your fingers away from my ass before I bite them off your hand," I told him, my chest rising up and down as I felt them directly, a few centimetres away from my back entrance and he gave me a smug smile pulling them up to where I could see them.

"Didn't know you were so kinky babe," He winked and without me even knowing, he pushed his two fingers into me, slipping into my sex and taking me by surprise as I clenched in reflex.

"You have to give a girl a warning," I told him, a stuttered moan coming from me as the fuzzy edges of my orgasm burned inside me, becoming clearer and stronger with how he leaned back down and continued to lick at my sex whilst he pushed both fingers inside me, repeating the beckoning motion again.

Fuck, Justin can go to playful to sex induced in zero point two seconds.

"Baby, f-fuck..." I stammered, the press of the tips of his fingers inside me edging me on as the coil that ached within me started to fall apart, ceasing to stay together when he licked and sucked harder over the next ten or so seconds. "You're gonna make me cum so fucking fast," I cried quietly, clenching my legs around him as he pulled up with his finger before he finally hit a spot in me and I hit my high suddenly.

The sudden pleasure was a slap in the face as I climaxed, my orgasm sending deep waves of pleasure to ricochet around my body at the same time I tried to catch my breath.

Although I found it difficult when the movements of Justin's tongue didn't cease, the blissful satisfying ache that had my legs twitching as well as the fact that he wasn't stopping leaving my body to be conflicted between trying to recover from my high and battling the start of a new one.

"Justin, d-don't oh my god," I whimpered, pushing his head away from me and he finally understood my message when he flicked his tongue at my clit for a last time and extracted his fingers from within me and shamelessly stuck them in his mouth all the while looking at me straight in the eye.

"Yum," He mocked me with a smirk after he licked them clean, my cheeks pink with both the heat he had fired up within me as well as looking at what he was doing before he stood up, his cock blatantly hard and poking underneath the fabric of his boxers and his open suit pants.

However my staring was cut short when my face was titled up and I looked up to him, his forefinger pushing my chin up and I took a short intake of breath as I saw the flicker of playfulness mixed in with straight out lust in his eyes.

"What?" He smirked, licking his lips and pressing a kiss against my own as he pulled me against him, a barely audible gasp leaving my lips when I felt his length pressing against my stomach.

Fuck, he was going to literally kill me.

Justin's POV:

"What?" I asked, a smirk tugging at my lips as I leaned down and kissed her at the same time I pulled her forwards, her ass just about perched on top of my desk before I pulled away, her lips parting in turn when her stomach pressed against my cock. "Cat got your tongue baby?" I asked her and I could hear her swallow lightly before she spoke up.

"I told you before that I don't swing both ways," She said, recomposing herself as she let out a tiny breath and placed her hands on top of my dress shirt and I licked my lips, the faint taste of her arousal still there and I groaned inwardly.

Damn, I fucking loved pleasing her.

"We seem to have this conversation a lot," I told her and she hummed, licking her own lips and sliding her hands up to where the end of my tie was.

"So shut up about it then," She told me, giving me a small smirk and tugging down on my tie.

"So demanding," I said to her and she hummed again before tugging harder and I groaned a little before her lips met mine.

At the same time I cupped her sex, a strained moan leaving her lips as I slipped my tongue into her mouth, her fingers wound around my tie as I grew impossibly hard.

Her legs clenched around my hand but that didn't stop me from slipping two fingers over her sex, the edge of my finger pressing against her clit and she whimpered into my mouth before I felt her other hand palm me from the outside of my boxers.

Fucking hell.

"You wanna tease huh?" I asked her as she loosened my tie and pulled it up and over my head, my lips pulling away from hers as she chucked it somewhere before pulling me back down to her lips at the same time I rubbed her harder, her arousal slick on the tip of my fingers.

"It's a two way system," She said against me when I rubbed the edge of my fingers against her again and she kissed me harder when I pressed my fingers against her clit before it was my turn to groan when her hand dipped into my boxers and she stroked my length up and down.

"Fuck,"                 I grunted against her mouth, my other hand cupping her jaw as I leaned down against her, applying a harder pressure as I kissed her roughly, my cock aching to be inside her when she squeezed the base of me and I dipped my fingers into her again.

Christ, she was so tight and I needed to be in her...right now.

"Fuck this," I growled pulling away from her and she went to go kiss me again but I pulled her up and off the desk so she was standing, her fingers slipping from my length as I told her to turn around, my own fingers working on unbuttoning my shirt before kicking off my shoes, suit pants and boxers.

"What are you doi-"

Her speech was cut off when I pushed her down onto the desk by the shoulders, propping her so that she was leaning over the wood as she stood with her ass to me.

She looked back at me with slightly wide eyes and went to speak up but that action faltered when I guided the head of my cock against her sex, her hips pushing back onto me and I groaned when the head of my dick slipped into her.

"Justin, you have a thing with fucking me from behind," She breathed out, her head dropping low as I looked down and watched as I pushed forwards, my cock slipping inside her as her sex clamped down on me, a stuttered moan leaving her lips as I bit my lip hard.

"Can you blame me?" I asked her with a strained voice, placing my hands on top of her ass before pushing against her completely, burying myself deep inside her as I took a deep breath and groaned at how tight she was around me.

"Baby," She whined, moving her hips and moaning quietly to herself when the head of my cock nudged a spot inside of her.

"Fuck," I muttered, a thick heat spreading inside me, pooling inside my veins as I pulled back all the way before pushing back into her, my eyes still fixed on how my length slipped out and into her.

"Shit," She whined, the sound of her scratching at my desk a background noise as I focused on the sounds that escaped her lips as well as the sight of my cock pulling out and slick with her glistening arousal.

I pulled her hips higher against me, her legs stable on her slightly elevated feet as she leaned herself completely over the desk when I pushed harder into her, her pussy clenched around me and creating a blissful pressure as I kneaded the skin of her perky ass in my hands, my cock deep inside her with how I had positioned her.

"Fuck baby, again," She breathed out, pushing her ass further into me and I growled, my cock becoming even harder than it was if that was possible as her sex brought me to a pleasure that I deemed as unfathomable. "Like that," She whimpered when I pushed on her ass with the flat of my palm, nudging myself further inside her as she moaned my name.

"Like that baby?"

"Fuck yes, just like that," She cried quietly, groaning impatiently against the desk when I pulled out but it quickly switched to a loud moan when I pushed back in with a little more speed, loving the way she gasped and her legs quivered in front of me.

"Have I ever told you how much I love your pussy baby girl?" I rasped, my toes tingling as the heat travelled up my spine and left my eyes to roll back momentarily when I slipped into her again with amplified speed and force, my name leaving her lips again in a plea to do it again. "...because fuck baby, your pussy drives me fucking crazy,"

"Justin," She whimpered, an irritable sigh leaving her lips when I pulled out and left the head of my dick to stay wedged inside her, her hips moving back but I did the same in turn. "Babe please, no more teasing," She whined lustfully, her hair cascading down to a couple inches after the middle of her back and I smirked, although it faded and a groan left my lips when she rocked her hips in a circle.

The minimal motion had me tensing, my body taut as the heat inside me surfaced on my skin, my fingers pressing into her ass as she rocked back onto me again and I groaned.

"Justin, fuck me please," She pleaded breathlessly and a lazy smirk tugged at my lips as I lavished in the way her pussy still seemed to clench around me and only the tip of my cock was inside her.

God damn.

"You want me to fuck you baby?" I asked her, my chest rising steadily with every lustful breath I took and she nodded.

"Yeah," She breathed out, whining again and lowering her head against her hands that were on my desk and I bit my lip.

"You want daddy to fuck you?" I said pushing into her by the slightest, my bottom lip quivering in pleasure as I fought the urge to moan when I slipped into her with more ease than before.

"Fuck yes," She whimpered as I hit that spot inside of her when I nudged my hip forwards, at the same time letting my hand come down to slap her ass, a short gasp escaping from her lips before a low moan followed when I grabbed at the flash that turned pink with the force I used.

"Oh you like getting your ass slapped by daddy huh?" I asked her and the short gasps for air when I did it again proved my point, a whimpered shut the fuck up leaving Hazel's lips making me growl.

I leaned forward as I pushed myself harder into her before winding my fingers around the tips of her hair and tugging.

"Do you want to tell me to shut the fuck up again?" I asked her darkly, pulling out and slamming into her leaving a deep moan to vibrate in my throat as she mewled quietly before speaking up breathlessly.

"You...can shut...the fuck up," She tested as I slammed into her again, feeling her dip down as her legs gave way a little to the pleasure and I smirked.

"You like to test me don't you?" I asked her rhetorically, licking my lips and pushing deeper into her before pulling out and slamming in her as I wound my fingers harder into her hair hearing her moan.

"It's a talent," She breathed out, "Fuck," She cried quietly when I fucked her harder and a little faster, my toes tingling with the familiar feeling of my climax, the coil inside me wound to a point of imploding on itself.

"One of the many you have," I told her and I tugged harder back on her hair and she whimpered only to have me groaning when I felt her pussy leak around my cock, tightening to a new level around my length, "Damn, my girl likes it dirty huh?" I groaned and she mumbled an uh huh before I let her hair go and she pushed back on me as I caressed her sides before pushing into her again forcefully and she quivered, her load moan muffled into the desk as I slammed into her harder once again.

"Fuck," She mewled, her voice again muffled but enough to please me in turn as the satisfying burn within me began to become a little uncomfortable, driving me to a point of no return as I fucked Hazel harder until the only words that I could interpret from her were fuck, baby and my name.

"Fuck...I can't...you're gonna..." She stammered breathlessly, crying out quietly in pleasure as I grabbed the skin of her ass and pushed myself forwards again feeling her pussy constrict around me, a deep groan leaving my lips when I felt the prickling heat engulf me from head to toe, the edges of my climax peeking up on me as I continued to slip in and out of her tightening sex.

"Go on baby," I coaxed breathlessly, my toes pressing into the floor of my office and that's when the realisation of what was going on hit me like a slap in the face.

I was fucking my girlfriend...over my desk...in my office.

If that's not hot I don't know what is.

"Justin," She whined, her breathing wavering and becoming heavier as her body shook a little. "Fuck, I'm gonna cum..." She trailed off and I squinted my eyes shut as the pleasure electrified my spine.

"Do it babe," I groaned loudly, my chest vibrating as I pushed on my feet to go deeper, "Cum for me," I told her and with another thrust she fell apart around me and cried out my name, her pussy tightening around me as she climaxed, her orgasm only speeding up mine and I found myself cumming inside her no longer than ten seconds later, her pussy milking my cock as I buried myself into her.

"Fuck," She mumbled breathlessly, the sound of both our hard breathing echoing in my ears as I came hard inside of her, ropes of cum oozing from the tip of my cock as I tried to catch my breath but failed.

Sex with Hazel was exhilarating.

"You can say that again baby," I said tiredly, breathing out the effects of my high that had my muscles tensing and relaxing all at the same time, my brain conflicted with the pleasurable sight of Hazel leaning down on my desk and the new reminder that I had a meeting in...twenty minutes...fuck.

"No don't move," She pleaded quietly when I pulled away, my hands staying at the curve of her ass as she looked back slightly, both of us still trying to catch our breath. "If you move, I'll fall," She said and I chuckled breathlessly, feeling her sex clench around me as I pulled out of her but held her steady at the hips as she slumped slightly.

I changed my footing slightly, looking down only to bite my lip at the sight of my cum spilling out of her, trickling down the inside of her thigh slowly.

"Fuck, that's hot," I mumbled to myself before looking up a little and seeing her leaning completely onto her hands, her head turned to the side as her eyes fluttered closed and she puffed out a heavy breath.

"Justin," She mumbled and I hummed, a small lazy smile tugging at my lips at the sight of her totally worn out because of me. "What's the time?" She asked.

"Ten past eleven baby," I told her still a little breathless and she groaned before pushing herself and standing with a stumble only to then huff when she put her legs together.

"Seriously?" She said tiredly, looking down and opening her legs a little only to probably see my cum there and I sniggered tapping her ass as I bent down and pulled my boxers on hearing her mumble something about needing tissue.

"They're in the bathroom," I told her and she spoke up as I buttoned my shirt again, it being left on me but open before.

"You have a bathroom, what kind of rich fuck," She asked and I smiled proudly as she wobbled her way towards the end of my office, pushing the door that was discrete on the side after gathering her garments that were strewn over the floor.

Once I had successfully buttoned my shirt, I pulled my tie off the floor (that was near the floor to ceiling window) and placed it over my neck, tightening it under my collars before pulling them down over the Armani labelled fabric.

And don't worry; the window was tinted so nobody was able to see what we were doing...although Trent should invest in the same tinted windows because it wasn't fun to see him fuck Natalia from his building that was parallel to mine months prior to this day...

...although I won't have to worry about that since he's rotting in jail right now.

"Do you have deodorant?" I heard Hazel ask from the bathroom as I walked from the window and back to my desk to retrieve my suit pants that had my undone belt still in the loops.

"You'll smell like a man," I told her and I heard her huff, an image of her slightly pouting in my head as I pulled my suit pants over my legs, pulling the zipper up and tucking the edges of my dress shirt into the hem.

"But I don't want to make it look like I just got fucked," She called out and I chuckled.

"But you did so..." I trailed off and she told me to piss off making an itchy grin pull at my lips as I buttoned my pants and began doing my belt, feeling extremely light after the earth shattering high Hazel had provided me with but still fighting the need to breathe normally as I raked my fingers through my hair.

"Where is the deodorant asshole?" She said and I couldn't help but laugh at her words.

"Top shelf of the cupboard," I told her.

"Now was that hard?" She asked me and I smirked.

"No, but I know you know what is," I said smug and she mumbled something along the lines of shut up as I sat down on my desk chair and moved forwards only for my feet to come into contact with her heels.

I picked them up, placing them to the edge of the desk on the floor side by side before placing my hands on my desk and then looking down to it to the see the scratch marks indented into the mahogany wood.

"Damn Haze," I praised quietly a small chuckle leaving my lips as I traced my fingers over the marks, "My girl has claws," I said to myself and I heard her speak up as she left the bathroom.

"Since when did you have a bathroom in your office?" She asked and I looked up seeing her standing in her pleather pants and white blouse, the hem flowing outwards from the start of her hips...she had told me that it was called something along the lines of a plum blouse...no wait...peplum...yes peplum blouse.

"Since always babe," I told her and she nodded her head once before taking the hair band around her wrist and raking her fingers through her hair.

"In the meeting are y-"

Her speech was cut short when my phone rang and she pouted making me bit my lip as I smiled at the same time she fell back onto one of the two seats that I had in front of my desk and ceasing her movements to put her hair up into a ponytail.

"Stupid phone," She mumbled before leaning her head back and closing her eyes as I simultaneously picked up the phone.

"Justin Bieber speaking," I said in my work voice and I saw Hazel pick her head up as I did and she smirked lightly leaving me with the need to smile but the action that I proceeded to do faltered when I heard the all too familiar laugh that pissed me of.

"Long time no talk?" Trent muttered and I pressed my lips into a thin line as my body stiffened at the sound of his voice, a little too mocking for my liking.

"What the fuck do you want?" I said, trying my best to be calm even though I had a picture of slamming my phone and voicemail receiver onto the ground and then burning it in my head.

"Just wanted to talk, can't best friends do that?" He said smug and I bit the inside of my cheeks knowing exactly what he was talking about. "Oh have you not told Hazel yet about our little situation in college?" He asked and I looked to her as he said her name only for her to already be looking at me, a concerned look on her face as she probably noticed how tense I was.

"Are you having fun ringing me from jail?" I shot back pathetically and he laughed like the insane man he was.

"Actually, that's the exact reason why I called you," He said smug and I felt my heart beat pick up as he chuckled again, "Why don't you look over to my building," He said cockily and without hesitation (because I thought it wasn't going to be true), Trent was standing at the window of his office with his phone pressed to his ear, Natalia standing next to him with her hand linked through his.

I knew he couldn't see through to my building since all the windows were tinted, but my position had been given away since I'd picked up my personal office phone.

"Is that..." Hazel trailed off wearily and I looked at her to see her looking devastated, my fingers holding the phone to my ear with white knuckled force before I heard Trent finally speak up.

"Oh and by the way, do me a favour and tell Hazel that her dad is quite helpful when it comes to getting out of these kind of situations," He said smug and before I could even speak he hung up, leaving me to pull the phone away from my ear and look at it like it was some sort of alienated piece of technology.

I guess getting rid of Trent will always be something too far out of reach.

*Author's Note**

IF Y'ALL HATE ME AND ARE IN NEED OF A DICK THEN MY JOB HERE IS DONE :)

You guys love me though *smiles sweetly*

so yUH

trent is back

i told y'all in my endnotes a few chapters ago that things will happen that you hate because this is a fanfiction and people are bitches in this story and you guys should know this by now

ANYWHO

did y'all like my sex scene oR novel because it stopped at 6500 words like

i need help

#SurinaNeedsHelpWhenItComesToSexScenes

:)

anyways anyways

aren't Jazel fun

i think i went over board with the dirty talk but i don't think your vaginas mind lmfaO

OH OH OH

i get off school next week on thursday so i have a proposition for you

i will double update on thursday and then on friday/saturday if you guys can get me to 400 votes on this chapter becAUSE HOLY SHIT THE LAST CHAPTER OF BB GOT TO 491 VOTES AND AOFADHAOUHCAUO

AND THE STORY IS NEARLY AT 450K READS LIKE WHAT THE FUCK

I LOVE YOU I LOVE YOU

so like

YEAHHHH

vote+comment and share and all that ish because i love seeing your reactions

400 votes and 270 comments and you'll get your double update ;)

twitter > @JxnnerSlays

insta/snapchat > @btwitssurina

I LOVE YOU ALL TO LITTLE ITTY BITTY PIECES

Surina xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

104K 4.1K 55
IMPORTANT: The story contains lots of swooning moments, funny insults, chaotic and HOT situations, staring contests with a couple of intense blue eye...
476K 18K 144
Just your generic Jason McCann kidnaps girl type of thing... Sweetheart. I remember the way that name rolled smoothly off Jason's tongue. I rememb...
42.3K 1.6K 56
""I hope you gonna get hard and frightened her with your unprofessional behavior." She moaned into my mouth after letting go off my bottom lip. Bitch...
7.8K 222 86
Eloise Taylor never thinks that she can find love again after her past. She returns home and is in need of a job when she applies for one she never t...