haikyu x male oneshots {REQUE...

By naddy_naruto

it's all in the title... please give it a read and feedback ! request are PERMANENTLY CLOSED Has a bit of smu... More

a/n updated !
his smile
worried
Cuddles
I will wait for you
He's different
Freckles
Christmas Special
I don't want to study
I want attention
I'm his boyfriend
Snow
Stop Using Me
Stop Using Me pt 2
You're Ticklish?
Blueberry
Bubbles
I dont have a title for this πŸ˜…
Don't leave
Don't Leave Pt 2
Stressed
Yaku's Twin Brother
It started with Hello
The Interview
Why?
I don't like Him
Boxing Match
Hello Mad-Dog
Streaming
I'm Sorry
It's Okay
Beach Day
I like You Idiot
The Dare
Nightmare
Cigarettes
Sweat
Proposal
Sunshine
You don't need Him
You Don't Need Him pt2
Finally
Dancing in the Kitchen
A tad bit Jealous
The Dare Pt 2
Thank you
Thank You pt 2
Study Date
Don't Worry
Massage
Happy Birthday
Date Night(s)
From one badass to another
I'm not that scary
I'll gladly help
He's more Blunt than Me
He's Mine
He Will Never Be Mine
He Will Never Be Mine Pt 2
Thanks
I'm Here
I'll Cheer You Up
Let Me Help
'Arranged' Marriage
'Arranged' Marriage pt 2
Oh Really?
Comfort
Akaashi request:
Tendou Request:
Yaku's Twin Brother: part 2
Tsukishima Request:
Kuroo Request:
Kenma Request:
Mind If I Chill Here Pt 2:
Mattsun and Maki Request
Tsukishima Request:
Oh Really? Pt 2
Tsukishima Request: pt 2
Real Smile:
Real Smile: Pt 2
I know who you pretend I am:
I know who you pretend I am: pt 2
Dreams and Nightmares:
I won't leave you:
Sakusa my love:
Party:
Tsukishima request: pt 3
Red Is Unique:
Roommate:
Ushijima request:
Cockblocked:
Cock Blocked: pt 2
You Never Hear:
You Never Hear: pt 2
Timer:
Ice Cream:
Up Tight:
Learning For You
it's not that bad
middle blocker:
don't listen to them
don't listen to them: pt 2
horndog:
i loved you:
we really like you
why not:
jealousy:
who will i choose:
you're a what?:
im going to marry you:
career skyrocket:
no one can have you:
adorable:
no feelings:
you were my everything:
you know just what to say:
surprise:
why the gym:
where's m/n?:
toxic:
tutor:
breathtaking femininity:
miss me?:
test doll:
you're stupid:
a/n: please vote on the next stories youd be interested in reading

Mind If I Chill Here

3.5K 46 5
By naddy_naruto

Yaku x criminal ! male !
☁️🍋
warnings: hand job and hair pulling.

(M/N) cursed himself as the alarm began to go off. He looked at the people he was with.

"You guys go! I'll lead them away."

They nodded and ran off, hopping in the get away car, driving off. (M/N) slung two bags full of money over his shoulders. He closed the vault with his foot and heard the police sirens in the distance. He ran out the door, seeing the police cars driving his way.

He laughed to himself, "Good luck catching me."

He began to run off, seeing the lights from their cars following him. Laughing as he knew his crew was getting away.

"Stop right there!" (M/N) heard a yell.

He turned into an ally way, climbing up a fence quickly before flipping over. Rolling on his right shoulder as he stood, looking back and saluting the police officers. He continued to run, losing sight of them, but he still heard the distance sirens behind him.

He saw a quaint house, seeing a window open with the light on.

"This may come back to bite me in the ass later." He mumbled but ran to it.

He jumped through the open window. Huffing as he laid on the floor, relaxing. He was laying on the two bags, not knowing it left a small trail.

He heard a screech, (M/N) turned his head to look behind him. Making eye contact with someone who had honey like eyes.

(M/N) scrambled up and tried to shush him before he was found.

"Morisuke? Is everything okay?!" (M/N) heard footsteps he glance at the shorter male and panicked.

He clasped his hands together, begging for him to not say anything.

"I'll do anything!" (M/N) whispered.

The male's door was knocked on. Yaku looked between the unfamiliar male and his door. He caved in.

"E-everything's fine. I just fell off my desk chair."

"Okay honey, be more careful." And the footsteps ceased.

(M/N) sighed and relaxed, "Thank you."

Yaku relaxed, "No problem." He said rather calmly, "Now if you'll excuse me, I have work I need to do."

"What can I do to make it up to you?" (M/N) asked.

"Either do my homework or help me feel less stressed." He rolled his eyes.

(M/N) smirked, taking off the two bags. Dropping them to the ground. Catching Yaku's attention. He noticed the bags filled with money. Yaku's eyes widened.

"Hey, I know you! I've seen you on the news! You're-"

"A criminal? Yeah I guess. Not at first though. But that's not why I took those bags off. You want a stress reliever? I can give you that."

He walked to Yaku, leaning over him.

"I was going to say interesting, not criminal." He didn't move from his spot.

"Oh?" He licked his lips, "So you're not afraid?"

Yaku walked closer to him now, inches away from him, "Why would I be afraid?" He tilted his head, "You came into my room begging me not to say anything. You may have startled me, but you didn't scare me. And I'm not afraid of someone who only robs convenient stores."

(M/N) chuckled, hooking his index and middle finger on his waistband. Tugging him even closer, looking down at Yaku, their lips barely touching.

"I thought bigger today. A bank was just calling my name." He grinned.

Yaku's cheeks flushed, he was only teasing the male. Not sure where it came from but it was deep within him. Instead of responding, his body just leaned in (M/N)'s touch.

The knuckles on (M/N)'s fingers touched the lower part of Yaku's stomach as their lips briefly touched even more. Both fully closing the small gap that no one would've even noticed.

Yaku's heart began to beat rapidly, not sure why he was beginning to feel butterflies. His breath caught in his throat, but he was giving a forceful kiss. Putting in as much action as the taller male in his room.

Yaku felt (M/N)'s fingers leave the tip of his pants. Without hesitation Yaku grabbed that same hand, letting go of the kiss. He looked at him as his right hand subconsciously touched his lips. Not sure if it really happened.

(M/N) looked at him with a knowing look, "A bit needy?"

"Well, I do still feel stressed." Yaku responded.

"I guess I should keep going then, huh?"

Yaku gulped, his mind telling him to scream no and let him get arrested, but his heart was tugging at his strings, ignoring his mind. His heart outgrew the cry and his mouth opened saying words he never would've dreamed of uttering.

"I guess you should. Feeling stressed isn't something I like. You said you would help."

(M/N) chuckled, "I did say that. Well can't go back on my words."

(M/N) reached behind him and tugged at the back of Yaku's hair making him look at him. He leaned back down, placing another kiss on his lips.

His free hand scattering across Yaku's chest. Touching every inch, but he didn't go in Yaku's shirt. Yaku tensed at it, never feeling someone touching him. It was weird and thrilling.

He felt delighted.

(M/N) slowly went to the hem of Yaku's shirt. Yaku thought (M/N) would've tugged at it, but he just slipped it right under. Going up and down on Yaku's bare skin.

Yaku gasped, (M/N) took this as an opportunity to let his tongue travel Yaku's wet cavern. The foreign feeling made Yaku giddy. Their tongues clashed as Yaku wanted more access to dominance, in the end it wasn't worth it.

(M/N) still came out on top. He chuckled lowly in Yaku's mouth, he felt the vibrations and he enjoyed it. (M/N) tugged at Yaku's head more, making his head crane up even more. Not so far to where his neck was hurting, just enough to be able to get his tongue further in.

Yaku moaned, (M/N) took it as a win. His hand in his shirt had flexed on his fingertips. Slowly making circles, slowly skimming down closer to his pants. He didn't hook on to them like in the beginning, no, he went inside.

He pressured his thumb on Yaku's clothed dick. Yaku moan breathlessly that seemed more of like a gasp and groan. Maybe it was or maybe it was just a different sound of pleasure.

(M/N) let go of his lips. A string of saliva threading them together. (M/N) stuck his tongue out, cutting the spit that was hanging between them. He leaned down and began to kiss down Yaku's neck, his hand letting go of Yaku's hair to pull his shirt down more to get more of his skin.

The hand in Yaku's pants stopped putting pressure as he slipped his hand in fully.

His hand wrapping around his dick, his thumb going to the top of his tip. As his hand moved up and down slowly, his thumb made infinity signs.

Yaku swung his eyes open from the immense pleasure, biting the palm of his hand as to not moan out loud. His parents were still home.

"I don't like the silence." (M/N) bit down on Yaku's crook of his neck.

He moved his hand faster, not wanting to have Yaku get to his high without hearing anything. Yaku bit more on his palm, breathing heavily.

(M/N) kissed back up Yaku's jawline. He gripped onto Yaku's dick more. Yaku felt a burning sensation, he slowly moaned. It getting slightly louder as (M/N) went even faster.

"I'm-"

"I know. I can feel it." (M/N) mumbled.

Yaku couldn't wait any longer. He released into (M/N)'s hand. Sighing as it was over, the pleasure felt nice, he did feel more relaxed.

(M/N) took his hand out of Yaku's pants, licking it clean. He put his hands down to his side. Yaku had blushed. Not sure why he enjoyed that, why he wanted more.

Bonus:

(M/N) was sitting on his floor, leaning on his bags. He didn't bother leaving and Yaku didn't tell him to.

He continued to finish up his homework feeling more relaxed than ever.

"So where are you going to be hiding?" Yaku asked.

(M/N) shrugged, "Probably go back to my crew."

Yaku looked at him, "To rob more? Why do you rob?"

(M/N) shrugged again, looking up. "There's not much to say." He was hiding something.

Yaku opened his mouth to say something but his door swung open. (M/N) jumped up only to see two police officers and Yaku's mother.

"Mom?" Yaku asked.

"You're in so much trouble, young man. I can't believe you would harbor a criminal!"

The police officers gather in, (M/N) ready to fight them off and jump out Yaku's window, but he saw Yaku's panicked look. He realized if he left, Yaku would he taken in, he would be questioned, so he didn't resist. He just lifted his hands up.

They went behind him and brought his hands behind his back, handcuffing him. Picking up the stolen money, beginning to walk out.

"Wait." (M/N) said, they stopped and he looked at Yaku, smiling to him, "You truly are brave. See you around." He winked, they took him away.

Yaku looked at his door, drowning out his mother's lecture. He wanted to see (M/N) again, but he would have to hide his visits.

⚠️IF YOU WANT A PART TWO I WILL NOT BE DOING A PART TWO!⚠️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 123 13
β–­β–­β–­β–­β–­β–­β–­β–­β–­β–­β–­β–­β–­β–­β–­β–­β–­ welcum to my first book This is a Hinata Harem Oneshot Book Requests OPEN Boys that are sooo WHIPPEDβœ… smutβœ… you said you wanna cry...
85.2K 2K 16
Requests: [Closed][Story Completed] I don't see a lot of these so I made my own since I'm addicted to AU's. I'll be mostly doing Soulmate AU's and oc...
1M 25.4K 47
Haikyuu One-Shots! Mostly fluff with a little bit of angst (no smut) I'll take most requests, but there are some ships I just really don't vibe with...
75.7K 2K 20
The Karasuno Volleyball Club will have a trip during summer break as a way of relaxing. They decide to go to the beach for a week and have the time o...