The Convenient Marriage (MLB...

By KandyKate

C O M P L E T E D ✔ "Our Marriage was anything but convenient...but I'm glad I met you, Marinette..." Adrien... More

~☆♡♡~☆
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9 🔞
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12 🔞
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15 🔞
Chapter 16
Chapter 17 🔞
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27 🔞
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35 🔞
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38 UPDATED
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41🔞
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44 🔞
Chapter 45 ⚠️🔞
Chapter 46
Chapter 47 ⚠️
Chapter 48
Chapter 49🔞
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53 ⚠️
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56🔞
Chapter 57⚠️
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60 ⚠️
Chapter 61
Chapter 62 ⚠️
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66 ⚠️
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞Chapter 69 🔞🔞🔞🔞🔞
Chapter 70 ⚠️
Chapter 71 🔞
Chapter 72
Chapter 73⚠️
Chapter 74⚠️
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Epilogue
The Convenient Marriage Soundtrack
The end?

Final Chapter

2.5K 111 96
By KandyKate

Authors note:

I just wanted to say thank you to everyone who has stuck by this story from beginning to end. I know it took me such a long time to update and I know some people dropped this book, but I'm so happy to the new readers and I'm so happy for the OG readers still holding on. Although I wanted to take this book longer and to different areas I thought it would just be better to end it here.

Thank you so so much and though I'm so sad to see this story end I'm so glad I started it because I'm so proud of this project.  Again, thank you so much I worked so hard on this story and I'm so glad that I was able to complete this with 77 chapters!!!

Please stick around as I will be releasing a cute little fan made soundtrack and a fanart gallery for this story as I loved it so much!

I hope you guys really enjoyed this story as much as I enjoyed writing it!

Love you guys so so much!

I'm going to need a new editor for the new stories I'm planning to write! I hope you guys will give them a chance!
_______________________________________

It made her heart flutter within the tight confines of her chest.

Marinette sworn she had never heard anything so beautiful. It was like music to her ears and though she never thought she'd hear anything like this before in her life, she couldn't be happier.

The room grew silent and Marinette's eyes were glued to the screen beside her. She could feel Adrien's hand tightly holding on to hers and Marinette could barely move.

A deep blush had coated on to her cheeks and the happiness that swept over her was nearly overwhelming.

She could hear her baby's heartbeat.

Sure the baby looked like a jalapeno, but it was still the most beautiful sight she had ever dreamed to see.

  A small smile tugged at the edge of her lips and Marinette was sure to have cried from happiness.

"The baby is so beautiful." Marinette murmured, slowly squeezing Adrien's hand as she continued to watch on the ultrasound. "More beautiful than I could ever imagine."

Adrien grinned, butterflies setting off in his stomach at the sound of his wife's voice. His green eyes moved to the green before settling into a playful squint.

"I don't know..." Adrien teased, a playful lilt in the base of his voice. "Don't you think the baby looks like a jalapeno?"

Marinette chuckled, moving her gaze over to Adrien who met hers with a tender ease. "It is a beautiful jalapeno though." He added, his grin growing softer as he could see the tears beginning to pool at the edges of her beautiful bluebell eyes.

The eyes he admired as they were caressed delicately by her thick lashes. He was completely in awe at the woman he married and Adrien felt like the luckiest guy in the world. He finally did something right for once and that was deciding to stay with Marinette.

  He never really understood the term soulmate until that very moment. As he heard their baby's heartbeat, everything had finally began to make sense. This was a happiness he wouldn't be able to find with anyone else.

_________________________________________

Marinette exhaled, reaching up to wipe the sweat off her forehead with the back of her hand with an exasperated blush. Her blue eyes remained fixated on Adrien as he carefully peeled tape off the edge of the walls with careful articulation.

  She couldn't help but to be enamoured by him. Perhaps her pregnancy hormones were to blame for her ogling, but she loved the way his arms looked when he worked. It was definitely a sight for sore eyes.

Despite being married for however long they have been, she wouldn't let him catch her ogling. It didn't matter how many times they made love.

"The nursery is really coming together..." Marinette murmured, derailing her perverse train of thought regarding her husband. "For once, I'm glad we have all the space."

That was true.

While at first Marinette wasn't too keen with all the space they shared in their home, she was glad that it worked out perfectly. With a baby on the way they were sure to need it.

   "I think when the baby gets older we could set up a little play area for them..." Marinette chewed her lip at the thought. "Maybe even a study room." She turned on her toes, her nightgown swaying while caressing the small baby bump she bore. The young woman faced the hallway, a small smile on her face as she envisioned her little girl running the hallways with Tikki.

"I really hope it's a girl." She breathed, reaching up with both her hands to cup her cheeks dreamily. "I'd love more than anything to have a little princess to share my fairy dreams with. I'd dress her up in the clothes I designed once I graduate and I can do her hair to match her mommy."

Adrien chuckled behind her, running his hand through his hair as he slowly approached her from behind.

"Oh yeah?" He mused, perking a brow. "Well I hope it's a boy!" He piped. "Just so I can have a little buddy to play with. I can teach him all I know, we can build muscles together and show them off. He can still wear clothes you designed, but you can leave the hair dressing to me." Adrien proclaimed, jolting his thumb towards his chest with a wide grin.

Marinette snorted, slowly turning towards him so that she could pat his chest dismissively. "I'd argue with you on that one, but you do keep your hair in place. It's a strange talent..." Marinette slowly slipped her hands up to wrap around his neck so that she could draw him a little closer.

Adrien chuckled, a small blush coating his cheeks as he could feel a firm bump pushing between the both of them.

"Either way..." he prompted, leaning forward to press a gentle kiss to her beautifully plumped lips. "I'd be grateful for a healthy baby."

Marinette hummed with agreement the moment his lips touched hers once again. She closed her eyes, kissing him back with a small blush.
  "I couldn't agree more." She murmured against his lips, her hands slowly reaching up to play with his hair.

"At least we can agree on something." Adrien replied, moving away from the kiss with a small smile. He stepped back, placing some space between the both of them so that he could caress her belly. "I can't believe we're going to be parents."

Marinette glanced down, her heart soaring within the confines of her chest as she felt Adrien's hands caressing her small baby bump.

"I know." She breathed. "It still feels like a dream." She bit her lip, her face feeling incredibly warm as Adrien wrapped his arms around her once more, drawing her into a warm embrace.

The baby hadn't made its appearance, but Marinette knew the baby had parents who loved them more than life itself, regardless of whether it was a little princess or a little prince.

  Marinette slowly placed her hands on top of his, the both of them cradling their baby with love.

  "I love you..." Marinette whispered, her blue eyes moving from her belly over to Adrien who reciprocated her gaze with a fast beating heart.

"I love you too, Mrs. Agreste... I'm glad that I married you." He whispered, his hands sliding up and down against her belly. "You and this baby are my new life now."

Marinette smiled, taking her bottom lip in between her teeth.
  It was a weird thing that before they were married there were so many things in between them whether it'd be Kagami attempting to meddle between them, or Marinette's insecurities regarding the return of her ex Felix and Luka's feelings for her.

Chloe went into rehab just like she promised and as far as she heard, she was doing well. Alya and Nino had their beautiful baby girl and they were blossoming together.

It wasn't strange that they've never heard from Kagami again, especially after the stunt she pulled that night in the kitchen.

Though it was an unfortunate event it did lead to their discover to a new life that would change both Marinette's and Adrien's life for the better forever.

Kagami did say over and over that she was going to leave Paris.
Perhaps she followed through on her promise.

With everything following the way they were, Marinette couldn't have asked for a better beginning.

After being someone cooped up in her apartment for weeks and only leaving for school, Marinette would have never thought her life could've went to something like this.

A small spread across her lips and with glee Marinette was more than happy to plant a loving kiss to the lips of her husband once again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

9.8K 211 30
Marinette and Adrien are both from mafia families what happens when they join families will hearts be broken? Will someone get hurt in the process...
12K 343 13
*COMPLETED* Loke and Lucy have always been friends, but were they written in the stars? Lucy may be growing feelings for her loyal spirit and best fr...
31.9K 833 14
Regina mills is an English teacher also the hottest teacher in school she's known as the evil queen a total bitch to her students ever since she lost...
321K 9.2K 26
Once I jump on the bus, I find the group of boys eyeing me. "...Marinette! Come, I saved a seat for you!" When I walk closer, I find there's no spac...