spideypool dialogue prompts

By dittypedals

*⚠️COVER ART DONE BY "Eggcat_MCU" ON TWITTER⚠️* stuck in quarantine and bored as sheet *insert specific vine... More

"It's really not that complicated"
"What are you thinking about?"
"I've missed this."
"It's three in the morning."
"Close the door."
"Watch me."
"Watch me." Pt. 2
"I thought you were dead."
A.N!!!
"Never trust a survior until you know what they did to stay alive." Pt. 1???
"Never trust a survivor until you know what they did to stay alive." Pt. 2
"Never trust a survior until you know what they did to stay alive." Pt. 3!!!
"Never trust a surivor until you know what they did to stay alive" Pt. 4
"Whoa! Pal, you have the wrong guy!"
"Don't mind me."
"Not now!"
"The Lab Partner."
"The Lab Partner". Pt. 2
"The Lab Partner." Pt. 3
"Intruder."
"Cuddling"
"Sister Margeret's"
"Mission Afterlife."
ACTUAL CHAPTER TONIGHT
"Mission Afterlife." Pt. 2
"Mission Afterlife." Pt. 3!!!!
"Lust"
"Lust." PT. 2
"Obsessive."
"Obsessive." PT.2
"Obsessive." PT. 3
The beat up boy on the subway
the beat up boy on the subway PT. 2
should the subway oneshot have another part to it? Or just leave it at that?
the beat up boy on the subway PT. 3
the beat up boy on the subway PT. 4
the beat up boy on the subway PT. 5
Teasing
"Teasing" PT. 2
"Rambling."
"You are my new pillow."
"Homework buddy."
"Homework buddy." PT. 2
"Homework Buddy." Pt. 3
"Homework Buddy." Pt. 4
ONE YEAR MARK!!!! :D
"Through the Window."
"That's a new one."
"Are you Real?"
"Touch Starved."
"Are you drunk?"
"Out past 12."
"Alternative."
Personal Bodyguard. Pt. 1
Personal Bodyguard. Pt. 2
Personal Bodyguard. Pt. 3
Personal Bodyguard. Pt. 4
Making "Personal Bodyguard" a separate story
The Day Wade Wilson Showed Up
Im back😈
The Alpha With the Weird Scent
Art😎
"Deserve."
King's Request
Two years????? :o

Soulmates

316 20 2
By dittypedals

Where your soulmates name shows up on your wrist.

When Wade turned 16, a faint name showed up on his wrist. When he turned 18, it was clear as day; Peter Parker.

Wade had heard of him. Despised him. He took pictures of his Spidey just to put them in a newspaper against him. He was a know it all. Thought he was better than everyone.

Now, Wade was 25, hanging out with his crush; Spiderman.

"You bring food?" Peter asked, swinging to a stop and sitting down on the edge of the building.

"Uhm, duh." Wade scoffed, sitting down next to the hero.

"Cool. Thanks." He lifted up his mask to his nose and took the bag. Tacos. He unwrapped one and immediately began eating it.

Wade grabbed one too and started eating it. "So." He spat some food from his mouth while he talked. "You see the new newspaper headline yet?"

Peter shook his head. "You know I don't care about those."

Wade rolled his eyes. "So selfless, baby boy. I got a good laugh out of it, though."

"That's nice." Peter mumbled. Wade always tried to get him to hate 'Peter' because of how he made fun of 'Spiderman'. While Spiderman was Peter Parker.

"You're dry this evening. Something wrong?" Wade's mood instantly changed up to being concerned.

Peter shook his head. "No. Nothings wrong. Just tired."

Wade nodded, grabbing another taco to eat. "Understandable. You can go home if you want."

"No. I'm ok." Peter finished his taco and wiped his mouth off. He pulled his mask down, not wanting be vulnerable for too long.

"Whatevs you say, Spidey!" Wade grabbed yet another taco. "I can eat a lot of these by myself."

The hero sat awkwardly, waiting for Wade to initiate a conversation. But he was too busy eating, so Peter thought of something.

"I'm gonna be busy tomorrow for our movie night."

Wade stopped chewing. "Aweeeee! Why?" He whined.

Spiderman shrugged in response. "I have business stuff to do."

"But we do business stuff together!" Wade take a sad bite of his taco.

"Yeah. It's personal business though." Peter shifted in his seat.

"Okkkk." Wade sighed. "I was looking forward to this weekend."

"It's only tomorrow, Wade." He moved to get up.

"But that's still bad! I won't see you!"

"Bye, Wade." Peter jumped off and swung away.

The truth was, Spider-Man had to be Peter Parker for the day to hang up fliers. Daily Bugle stuff.

- next day -

Peter woke up a little late, so he hurried around his apartment. He stopped at the Daily Bugle and got the fliers copied. It was starting to get colder and windier, so Peter wore his big coat.

J.J.J. yelled at him about not letting any of the papers fly away and blah, blah, blah. Peter zoned out, nodding, ready to get out of there.

He had no idea Wade had a crush on Spider-Man. He just knew the man flirted a lot. But he did think about it a lot. What it'd be like to have a soulmate that actually liked him back. He lost Gwen and Harry. Now Wade hated him. He knew he had a chance being Spiderman, but he'd have to reveal his identity one way or another.

Peter shivered as he walked the busy streets of New York. Cafés and Christmas stores were busy.

He found a few walls and store windows to tape the fliers down. He eventually wondered to the outskirts, about 20 papers left, when he heard heavy boots.

Peter whipped around and froze. Deadpool towering over him.

"Uhm. Can I help you?" He barely whispered.

"Why're you hanging this shit up?" He barked.

Peter didn't expect him to be angry, so he stepped back. "I-it's my job?"

Wade scoffed. "Fucking pathetic. Do you even know the things Spider-Man has done for us?" He took a step towards Peter.

Peter trembled in his spot. Deadpool has only come to pester him one other time, but he wasn't this angry.

"I-I'm sorry. I'm just doing my job."

"That doesn't matter." Wade backed up Peter against the brick wall.

Peter stayed silent, gripping the stack of papers tightly against his chest.

"Answer me!" Wade grabbed Peter's shirt collar.

Peter flinched and closed his eyes, looking down. He knew Deadpool was dangerous, but this was terrifying.

Wade laughed, mockingly. "You're fucking worthless. I don't know how Spiderman even takes pity on you."

Peter could feel tears threatening to leak out of his eyes. But he kept them closed.

"Open your eyes, coward." Wade ordered, pulling Peter violently towards him.

Peter shook his head.

Wade growled he pushed Peter back against the wall.

Peter held back a groan as his head scraped against the wall.

"Honestly, how do you live with yourself? Mocking hero's who do so much for us to be safe. And you do this? If I were spiderman, I would've made your life miserable." Wade kneed Peter in the stomach, before walking the other way.

Peter's eyes opened in pain as he fell against the ground. The papers slipped and blew away instantly. He didn't move to pick them up. His arms wobbled and his vision blurred. A headache now sprouting throughout his body.

How was he ever supposed to get Wade to like him?

Peter walked home that night. Probably an hour and a half walk. He called in sick for the rest of his work day. J.J.J. was pissed at him, but let him go if he'd get more pictures of Spider-Man.

Peter cried the rest of the night. He felt terrible. He felt tired. He felt miserable. Peter took pain killers, but they didn't work. Tea didn't work, warm milk didn't work, a hot bath didn't work. He just sat in bed, finally falling asleep.

- next day -

Wade was looking for Spiderman the next evening. He was still angry from seeing Peter Parker hanging up those terrible fliers of Spiderman.

He sat on their usual rooftop and waited for Peter, who ended up an hour late. It didn't bother him.

"You monster." A voice spat behind Wade.

Deadpool turned around. Spider-Man.

"What?" He faltered.

"How could you do that?" Spider-Man was now in his face. "To Peter."

Wade's brows furrowed. "What do you mean? Parker? That puny thing? He's always writing bad stuff about you-"

"He takes my pictures, dumbass! That's it! He does it for money!" Spider-Man rubbed his forehead, his headache was coming back from yelling.

"I did you a favor!" Wade yelled back, his anger from last night surfacing.

"You broke his heart!" He yelled back, voice breaking.

Wade stopped. "What do you mean."

Spiderman froze. Shit. He wasn't supposed to know they were soulmates. "Uh-"

"He told you didn't he? That we were soulmates?!" Wade stuck a finger at the hero's chest.

"Wade.... I'm his only friend." Spider-Man whispered. "He doesn't have any family. I'm all he has to talk to."

Wade felt a little twinge of guilt, but quickly dismissed it. "No. You don't get to make me feel guilty in this situation."

"You should be. Peter has been my photographer for almost 6 years now. He's important to me."

Wade scoffed.

"What? You shouldn't feel bad at all? You're completely in the right?" Spider-Man started to get mad again. "Was it right to smash his head on the wall? Or bruise his stomach? Or call him weak and a coward? Wade you're his third soulmate. Third."

Wade completely froze in his tracks. "But-"

"No. Every time I talk to Peter he's talking about you. He believes in you. You crushed his heart. I hope you're happy, because that was my heart." And then he was gone.

Wade stood there, blankly, realizing what he had done.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

394 39 13
pretty much what the title says in the form of: Spider-man oneshots ;) ^^ please give me requests/ideas but i reserve the right to not write any of...
19.7K 601 37
Hi, This book is a oneshot book based on spidey. Majority of stories will have dead characters alive and the avengers will not know spiderman's ident...
290K 3.4K 29
⚠️ PSA: THIS BOOK IS INACTIVE! ⚠️ I am no longer writing for Tom since I have moved on to other things. You can find my other future works on Tumblr...
64.6K 1.2K 23
"tom you are hurting me" "so don't you dare talk to me like that" *complete* tom holland x reader. ~~~~~~~~~~~~ #1 readerxtom #1 holland...