Accidents Happen [revising]

By fairytailkingdom

It all starts off when a drunken dragon slayer marks the blonde celestial wizard. [ A Fairy Tail Fan - Fictio... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8: Masters Advice
Chapter 9: Asuka and Sting
Chapter 10: Lets Go!
Chapter 11: Stingy-bee
Chapter 12: So Close
Chapter 13: Errands
Chapter 14: Keep it a Secret
Chapter 15: Swim Date
Chapter 16: That was Close
Chapter 17: About Last Night
Chapter 18: Busted
Chapter 19: Explanations and Tragedies
Chapter 20: Another Accident
Chapter 21: Official Date
Chapter 22: That Night
Chapter 23: Encounters and Mistakes
Chapter 24: Girls Day
Chapter 26: Lies
Chapter 27: I'm Sorry
Chapter 28: Missing
Chapter 29: Cure
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Originally --
Another Ending to Accidents Happen?
Holiday Special Chapter!

Chapter 25: Truth Revealed

5.6K 212 65
By fairytailkingdom

Lucy POV

I stared at the box, sitting on my bathroom floor. "And..... I don't get why I'm doing this." I whispered opening it.

Levy POV

"I want to be an aunty!" me and Erza cheered in unison. We heard a groan come from Sting. He sat up and rubbed his eyes then looked at us in curiosity. "Yo, where's Blondie? And what are you guys doing here?" he asked.

"I should ask the same thing." Erza said. He scratched the back of his head. "Well I am Lucy's mate." he said.

"Well we are Lucy's guildmates and not to mention family. Your move." Erza said. He shook his head. "Nice one." I giggled.

"But really where is she?" he asked. Me and Erza looked at each other and gulped.

Lucy POV

I stared at the test waiting for the result to show up. "Please.....please.....please..." I kept praying I wasn't pregnant. It would be a miracle to be pregnant, really. My emotions are just so messed up that I don't want a baby but at the same time I do. Either way the results are, I'd be sad.

Few minutes passed and the result finally showed.

"No.....no...." I threw the pregnancy test at the wall, I threw everything around.

Sting POV

I was waiting for her to come out the bathroom. Erza and Levy were sitting on her couch talking about crap I don't care about.

Inside the bathroom I heard glass break so I jumped out of the bed. "Lucy!" I yelled, trying to open the door but it was locked. "Don't worry Lu-Chan! We are coming!" Levy shouted. "Move back." I said. Soon, I rammed the door down and ran to Lucy who was crying on the floor.

I saw blood on her hand along with a cut but when I tried to grab it she pulled it away. "I want Levy and Erza. I don't want you. I don't want you to help me." she cried. From that I felt pained, she didn't want me. Slowly, I moved away from her and let Erza and Levy take care of it. "Sting can you please get out?" Levy asked nicely. I looked at her shocked. "Please." she said.

I left without saying another word. Not only did I leave her bathroom but I left her apartment. Who knows when I'll come back.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Few hours later...
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Levy POV

"Are you okay now Lu-Chan?" I asked her politely. She nodded her head while she was laying in her bed resting. "Have you seen Sting? I want him to be with me right now." she weakly said.

Lucy explained everything to us, between her and Sting... and Natsu. "Now that I think about it, no. I haven't seen him since the incident." I replied. Erza came out from the bathroom in her maid outfit. "The bathroom is all cleaned up, and.... I found this Lucy." she showed us the pregnancy test. I gasped. "Lucy..." I smiled at her but she wasn't looking. She was looking away with a depressed expression.

"Don't tell me. That's why. You got mad because of this Lucy?" Erza huffed. Lucy stuffed her face in her hands. We stayed as long as we could with Lucy but she soon asked us to leave.

Lucy POV

I grabbed the pregnancy test and stared at it. "How.... How can it be positive?"

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

The next morning I woke up bright and early, I had to get some stuffs if I'm going to have a kid, which means I'll have to go on a mission. I got ready and before I left I looked at the pregnancy test laying on my desk.

While I was walking I wasn't so sure if I should be going on a mission but I have to do what I got to do, ya know. When I arrived at the guild it was the same old, same old. Mirajane and the other girls waved at me to join them at the bar. "Hey Lu-Chan! You feeling better?" Levy asked.

"Yeah, thanks." I smiled. Cana chugged down half a beer bottle then looked at me suspiciously, "You look fat." she said. Everyone sweatdropped from what she said. "Well thanks..." I rolled my eyes.

"No....no... Not fat as in food fat.... You just look bloated like.... pregnant fat." she smiled. About 5 seconds passed and they all were eyeballing me except Erza and Levy. "Lucy.... your not pregnant, are you?" Mira asked.

I started to feel anxious. "Hey, is there any good missions?" I started to walk away until Cana grabbed me by the waist and started rubbing my stomach. "Yeah, would you look at that! You can tell she's pregnant." she laughed.

All the other girls squealed making me shush them. "You can't even tell I'm pregnant. You just got lucky and guessed ." I told Cana but she was passed out already. "You should've told us at least Lucy!" Mira squealed.

"Aw! Juvia is so happy for you!" Juvia gave a genuine smile. "So who's the baby daddy?" Erza smirked. "Is it Juvias precious Gray-sama?!" Juvia turned into that overprotective scary mode. I shook my head frantically, calming her down.

"I...uh.. I don't know." I answered. They were all quiet for a bit. "Well I was hoping for you to say Sting or Natsu. But what do you mean, I don't know ?" Mira asked. I bit my lip. "I think. I think I need to take a DNA test. To know who's the father." I stated. They all gasped. "You mean, you slept with both Sting and Natsu?" Levy asked, I nodded. "It was a mistake. Trust me, it wasn't intentional." I answered.

They all looked at each other unsure. "Look I'm going on a mission, I'll see you guys later." I left them alone to have their own chat and over to the mission board. But Mira came rushing towards me with a sack, a heavy looking sack but no a huge sack, just one that could fit in your hand. "Wait! Lucy! Here, take this instead." she handed it over.

"What is this?" I shook it a bit and you could hear metal klinking around inside. It sounded like money. My eyes went wide. "Oh...oh no no.. I'm not going to take money from you. That's just wrong." I handed it back but she gave a genuine smile and shook her head. "Not just from me. The rest of the girls pitched in. We want you to buy whatever you want for you and the baby. Or just stuff you want." she waved as she ran off back to the bar.

A smile grew across my face and I waved goodbye as I walked out the guild doors. The rest of the day was just tiring but the good thing was that I was shopping, so eh. After, I was done shopping I had about 7 bags worth of things that I carried home by myself. When I walked in I literally just dumped them everywhere and plopped onto my bed.

The first thing I wanted to do was take a bath and that's exactly what I did.

°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

"Ahh! So fresh." I smiled, walking out the bathroom in only a white bath towel wrapped around my body and another wrapped around my head, keeping my hair inside. From there I walked to my dresser but on the way I noticed something different. Something missing. My pregnancy test.

"No... No! Where is it!?" I freaked out. I went scavenging for it for about an hour and I came to a conclusion that it was long gone. Just gone ! "Where the hell did it go?"

Sting POV

"........huh." I looked at it closely. What is it? I asked myself. It was a long plastic stick thing with a small sign on it showing '+'.

"Yo, Rogue!" I shouted. He came in and asked what I needed. But when he saw what I had in my hand he chuckled softly. "Dude. Sting. I knew you were a girl but now I have actual proof." I just mimicked him in an annoying voice then asked what it was.

"Sting, where'd you even get that? You know it's been in a girls piss?" he asked. I scowled, "EW." I dropped it on the floor and wiped my hands on my pants since I had no shirt on. "I found it in Lucy's apartment."

His body froze. "Sting.....on top of it. Did it have a plus sign.....?" Rogue asked slowly and quietly. I nodded and he shook his head rapidly. "STING! Did you sleep with Lucy!?" he yelled. Wow. I've never seen him be so emotional.

"Yo, man. That's my business. And that especially is classified." I laid back onto my bed. "Sting answer the question!" he demanded.

"Whoa.... Fine fine. Yeah. I slept with her. What's the big deal?" I asked, he shook his head and pinched the bridge of his nose. "And by any chance, Sting.... did you guys use protection?"

I shook my head. "We didn't have any at the time so we didn't use one." But it seemed as if the more I talked the more annoyed he'd get. "Sting I hope you an Lucy are on good terms right now. Or are on good terms at all."

I gave him a certain look. "Well. Something happened today, I'm not sure if we are on good terms or not."

"STING YOU IDIOT!!!" he screamed. "Dude. Rogue. I knew you were girl but now I have actual proof. Is it that time of the month for you?" I snorted. He just made a derpy face and faked laugh. "So funny."

"Thanks. I try." I smiled. But he got back to business. "On the serious side Sting. You need to be on good terms with Lucy."

"Why?" I asked, He literally facepalmed. "You idiot !! You got Lucy pregnant!!" he shouted. My eyes widened. "Huh?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.8K 964 24
Natsu's been searching for his partner Lucy since she was kidnapped during a job together. He swore to himself he wouldn't stop searching for her. Me...
480K 13.3K 26
Lisanna came back from the dead after the Edolas incident, you know what happens from there. Blah blah blah, Lucy hates Fairy Tail now, stuff like th...
14.4K 476 23
I had originally posted this on my fanfiction.net account (Sabina of Fairy Tail) but I figured that I would post it here as well! Everyone in Fairy T...
10.6K 258 26
❝ 𝐘𝐎𝐔'𝐕𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐓 𝐀 𝐍𝐈𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐅𝐈𝐕𝐄, 𝐒𝐎 𝐈'𝐋𝐋 𝐓𝐀𝐊𝐄 𝐓𝐇𝐄 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓 𝐒𝐇𝐈𝐅𝐓 ❞ In which Fuyumi Dragneel is the sweetest girl al...