Breaking Boundaries •jb•

By btwitssurina

When Hazel Lopez falls into the arms of Justin Bieber on a busy New York sidewalk, it's no secret that with o... More

1; Cockiness and Cussing
2; New York Sidewalk
3; Embarrassing Moments
4; Inappropriate Thoughts
5; Planning Revenge
6; Dinner and Questions
7; Staying Over
8; Flirting at Breakfast
9; Business with Pleasure
10; Movie Plotwist
11; Childish Games
12; Betting and Blackmailing
13; Hell at My Doorstep
14; Anger and Assumptions
15; Roadside Drama
16; Comfort and Confrontation
17; The Truth Hurts
18; Tease till It Comes
19; Fucking and Feelings
20; Coffee with Company
21; Bumps and Bitchiness
22; Decisions at the Doctor
23; Arguments in the Air
24; Surprises in the Corridor
25; Begging on His Knees
26; Maniac Meetings
27; Free Falling
28; London Lovin'
29; Midnight Kiss
30; Sweet and Sour
31; Personal Proposals
32; Mayhem in the Mansion
34; Business and Pleasure
35; Pre-planned Photographs
36; The Ugly Truth
37; Too Little Too Late
38; Scratching the Surface
39; False Start
40; Happy Hangover
41; Presents and the Past
42; Indirectly in Love
43; Trouble in Paradise
44; Solutions in the Sand
45; Failed Attempts
46; A Turn for the Worst
47; A Little Distance
48; Back to Business
49; Trust Issues
50; Back to Reality
51; Love Me Like You Do
52; Home Sweet Home
53; Wishful Thinking
54; Double the Fun
55; Making It Official
REWRITE OF DEAL IS UP!

33; Giving and Getting

53.6K 1.2K 1.1K
By btwitssurina

"Do you expect me to bend you over onto my desk in my office?"

Hazel's POV:

"Hey, no go away," I whined to Justin when he pulled the covers up and off my body, my face buried in the pillow as I shivered lightly.

"It's six, c'mon up," Justin chuckled as I blindly patted my hand around the bed for the edge of the duvet before huffing when I couldn't find it.

"I'll shove my foot up your ass," I told him and he hummed teasingly as I turned my face on the pillow and tiredly looked at him for the first time this morning.

He was already in work attire, although his white fitted dress shirt was still open giving me a nice view of his abs as he clipped his cufflinks.

"Didn't know you were so kinky baby," He smiled and I rolled my eyes sleepily before yawning, "At this rate if you stay in bed we won't be out until seven, so move your ass," He narrowed his eyes playfully at me and I gave him a lazy smile feeling the need to sleep catch up on me as I mushed my body into the mattress.

"Then can you get my bag from downstairs?" I pouted quietly, giving him my best puppy eyes as I jutted out my bottom lip tiredly and he squinted his eyes at me making me pout harder before he huffed.

"Fine," He said and I smiled drawling out a sweet thank you watching him walk out the room semi dressed before I huffed out a tired breath and sat up a little to grab the duvet edge before pulling it up and over me.

I smiled in content, wrapping Justin's big fluffy duvet around my body and in the process rolling over onto his side to which I snuggled my head into his pillow.

It smelled like him.

I stuck my head under the duvet, but leaving enough space so I didn't end up choking myself under the material before I sighed happily and proceeded to go back to sleep as the need to caught up with my body.

It was only a matter of a few seconds that I slipped back into a light slumber, but as fast as I felt the feeling of relaxation wash over me it was pulled away from me just like the duvet had.

"Sneaky bitch," Justin praised slowly with squinted eyes as I peeked through one eye seeing him standing there with his dress shirt still open, one hand occupied with the straps of my duffle bag and the other pulling at his duvet.

"It's a gift," I said quietly with a lazy smile at him calling me a sneaky bitch and he just continued to narrow his eyes at me as I rolled over onto my stomach before stretching. "I could be sleeping for another hour and you have me up now," I said, letting out a small squeak when I pulled my arms higher before relaxing my body and shuffling myself so I was kneeling.

"A con of being in a relationship with a CEO of a business," He stated, a little disappointment in his voice which I noticed and I hummed rubbing my eyes before turning my head to him with sleepy eyes.

"There are going to be pros and cons of everything, so don't worry your pretty little head," I said to him, moving myself off his bed and to where he was.

"Pretty little head?" He asked me with an amused smile as I took my bag from his hands, thanking him quietly before nodding at his question.

"Yeah, you have a pretty head," I justified as I looked up at him once I was standing in front of him.

"What head are you talking about?" He said, his lips stretching into a cheeky smirk which made me suck in my cheeks before I puffed out a breath and squinted my eyes when he chuckled darkly.

"It's too early to be this sexual; you need Jesus in your life," I said, patting his cheek and he laughed at me as I shoved him out the way playfully walking to his bathroom with his shirt draped over my frame before getting ready for the day ahead of me.

By twenty to seven I was downstairs, hopping into the kitchen as I placed my left heel on my foot seeing Justin look up from drinking his coffee, his eyes doing me a once over before he licked his lips.

"It's rude to stare," I stated as I flicked my hair behind my shoulders as he blindly checked my out, his body slumping forwards slightly as he held his mug lazily in his hands with his elbows pressed onto the counter.

"It's not rude if I'm allowed to," He justified not looking directly at me but a little lower, his words a little slow as I looked down at myself at that same time.

I was wearing matte pleather pants which I had noticed Justin had a thing for as even before we were together he would get a lot more touchy feely. I had a white blouse tucked in, the loose material peeking out from under the black fitted blazer I had on, the sleeves cropped and folded over with gold accents.

My whole outfit was monochrome, along with my black pointed toed Louboutin's which added to the whole look. The only thing that actually had colour were my lips, a deep red shade coating them which made the colour stand out along with the help of the bronzer I dusted under my cheekbones.

"I like you in heels," Justin said to me, my head peeking up from looking down at myself to see him still looking at me.

"You do?" I asked him, rubbing my lips together and he hummed making me smile lightly before he puffed out a small breath and looked at his watch after pulling down his arm and shaking it lightly so he could see his watch.

"We need to leave soon," He said and I hummed before stepping over to his fridge and opening it seeing a container of fresh strawberries.

"Do I have time?" I asked him, not looking back to him but instead holding up the container of ruby red fruit and I heard him speak up as I scanned over the other things in his fridge.

"You can eat in the limo," He said and I raised an eyebrow, turning on my heel and lowering my hand.

"Limo?" I asked him and he hummed, a small smirk tugging at his lips as he took a sip of his coffee, "Who takes a limo to work?" I asked incredulously.

"Billionaires do," He said smug and I rolled my eyes, "What? How else is Spencer going to make money?"

"Who's Spencer?" I asked and he chuckled.

"My personal driver," He clarified and I could feel my eyebrows crease with the look that was on my face.

"How rich do you have to be to have a personal driver, Jesus Christ," I mumbled more to myself than him, taking no note of the way that Justin told me that I could eat in the car (or limo because he was a billionaire) when I took a plate from the specific cupboard before grabbing a knife and cutting off the stalks of the strawberries.

"You really don't care about my money do you?" He said in slight realisation after about thirty seconds or so and I shook my head.

"If anything it scares me that you have that much money," I told him, putting the stalks that I cut off into the empty container that I'd throw away later and washing the strawberries quickly.

"It scares you?" He asked me and I nodded, looking up from the fruit to see him looking at me already.

"I mean you're only twenty two and you have the type of money to buy..." I trailed off trying to find an example, "...to buy um..." I thought out loud and I heard him laugh quietly, "Look, you get my point," I said to him and he hummed with a smile on his face, his lips curving against his mug as he drank his coffee. "But I am serious about the whole your money scares me thing," I clarified.

"But I don't get how it scares you," He said, wiping the edge of his lips with his finger after swallowing his morning caffeine.

"Do you not remember the time when I asked you how much your jet cost?" I told him and he tilted his head lightly making me fight the need to smile as I placed my strawberries into the empty plate I had. "You said it only cost a couple million but then seconds later you said it was sixty four million," I said and a look of realisation washed over his face as he gulped back the rest of his coffee.

"But to me that is a couple," He said, pushing himself away from the counter and walking around as I took a bite out of the strawberry that I'd picked up.

"Sixty four million dollars is a couple to you?" I asked him, covering my mouth with my hand as I swallowed watching him walk towards me, placing his empty mug into the sink.

"Yeah, but I do value my money. I'm not going to give it away just like that or buy unnecessary things," He said to me as I leaned against the counter, putting my right leg in front of my left as looked at him, "That's the reason why I flipped out when I thought that you had given one hundred thousand dollars to Trent from my bank account," He said and I grimaced lightly at the sound of Trent's name but relaxed when I realised he was in jail...thank fuck.

"That makes more sense then," I said quietly, piecing parts of a puzzle that I wasn't that fazed with in the first place but glad we were clearing things up slowly.

"Talking of that, how did you get into my bank account in the first place?" He asked me and I gave him an innocent look, "Don't give me those eyes; I know you hacked through the fire wall of the bank but I'm asking how the hell do you know how to do that?" He grinned when I batted my eyelashes.

"It's a secret baby," I teased, taking a last bite of my strawberry.

"You still have secrets?" He raised an eyebrow playfully and I hummed with a smile making him do the same.

"We all have secrets," I said simply, looking up at him as I picked up another strawberry before turning back to him.

"Not going to argue with that," He said quietly and I took in his words, working out the slight distance in his voice making me the slightest bit curious...my thoughts only flicking back to the fact that him and Trent had issues from before but Justin still hadn't told me about that yet...

Although even with him reassuring me that the rivalry between them was stemmed from business related things I couldn't help but feel as if he was hiding something from me...

"Are you telling me that you have secrets that I don't know about?" I said with a light tone, trying not to sound subjective and pry but it happened anyways...whoopsie? Not really.

"We all have secrets," He mocked me with a small smirk, leaning down and kissing my cheek and for a moment I forgot my curiosity about whether he was hiding things from me. "But enough of this conversation, you're holding me up," He scolded lightly and I rolled my eyes, pushing him away with my hand but failed miserably when he didn't budge an inch.

"Suck my toe," I told him and he chuckled.

"You have a foot fetish?" He asked, wiggling his eyebrows as I grimaced at the same time I continued to eat my strawberry.

"No, and I hope you don't because the only thing I'm licking is your dick," I clarified, "My tongue and mouth are going nowhere near your feet," I said sternly and he pretended to act hurt, placing his hand over his heart and letting his shoulders slump dramatically.

"Damn, I thought through the bet I could stick my foot in your mouth," Justin drawled out and I rolled my eyes in amusement.

"You can stick your dick in my mouth, that's it," I said to him and he smiled happily.

"Don't worry, I was going to do that anyways," He said and I hummed in question.

"Well if I give I get," I said, licking my lips as a little strawberry juice trailed over them and Justin smirked.

"Oh don't worry; I don't have any problems with that,"

><

Hazel's POV:

"I want to rip her hair out," I told Sienna, slumping into my chair as I played with my bracelet, twisting the gold chain and the little charms hanging from it around in my fingers.

"That makes the two of us," She said to me, scanning over a paper that was perched on her desk before picking up a highlighter and taking off the lid with her teeth before drawing a circle around a few words on the paper.

"Has she always been like that?" I asked Sienna and she looked up with a questioning look.

"Concerning what?"

"Like being possessive over Justin," I asked and she laughed lightly as she nodded making me frown.

"She has like a major thing for Justin...she goes around the office squeaking Mr Bieber trying to catch his attention at the weirdest moments," Sienna said.

"Oh I know what you're talking about; she was calling him when Justin and I were in my office kiss-"

I stopped when I realised what I was saying and Sienna raised an eyebrow with a small grin as I felt my cheeks heat up, making her laugh seconds later.

"Damn," She chuckled and I placed my hands over my cheeks, mumbling shut up to her when she gave me a suggestive look.

"Don't even," I told her when she went to go say something.

"What?" She asked innocently, "I was just going to tell you that me and Jacob had sex in the chair that you're sitting in so I wouldn't be surprised if you and Justin decided to have sex in his office...or yours," She said and I immediately got up, looking down at the seat that I was in before back at her as her cheeks dusted light pink and she shrugged innocently.

"Sick people," I said and she pretended to draw a halo around the top of her head making me roll my eyes at her humorously.

"Don't judge until you've done it," She said simply with a smile and I hummed, taking in her words but letting them pass over my brain at the same time, "I mean, there are several perks when it comes to working with your husband...or in your case boyfriend," She said and I smiled at the word boyfriend...it was still a little surreal but I found it comforting on a new level to know that I was in an actual relationship with Justin.

"And one of those perks is fucking in the office I presume?" I teased and she popped the p on the yup she said making me laugh.

"You got that right, so go make your man happy," She grinned and I hummed absently in a playful manner as I walked away only to feel something tap the back of my head and then the sound of it falling to the floor.

I looked back at Sienna who was resting her chin on her folded hands with a sweet smile on her face before I looked down at the highlighter lid that hit me in the head and back to looking at Sienna with squinted eyes.

"That was rude," I said simply and she hummed still with a smile on her face looking like psychotic women, "Weirdo," I mumbled with a light laugh before walking away and through her door after I'd opened it, but just before I let her door close completely I shoved my hand through with my middle finger up before waving it around hearing her scoff.

"Go make my boss happy," She said sternly.

"How about you kiss my as-hand, kiss my hand," I said, changing my words quickly when I side glanced Justin's office seeing him walking out before I pulled my hand through the small space of the used to be closing door and leaving it by my side as I smiled at Justin.

"You okay?" He drawled out, fixing the sleeves of his suit and I hummed sweetly, hearing Sienna's door shut fully as he looked at me with a raised eyebrow.

"I'm fine," I told him, Sienna's words of fucking in an office turning over in my head but I shook them away when Justin walked towards me.

"You sure baby?" He asked and I narrowed my eyes at the pet name making him chuckle, "You sure Hazel?" He corrected and I gave him a sarcastic grin at the way he corrected himself.

We were trying out this new thing where we'd literally keep business and our relationship at two ends of the spectrum, so no PDA or anything couple like in the office...although Justin seemed to let that slide right past himself and had done a number of things.

For starters, he had slapped my ass in a corridor.

Two, called me baby when interrupting a meeting.

And three, kissed me as soon as the elevator doors decided to open exposing us to a number of people who were waiting to get in.

Although who am I to complain...I'm in a relationship with Justin...

I may have just internally screamed but I'm good, I'm okay don't worry...

"Yeah, I was just talking to Sienna about Cassandra," I said to him and he immediately raised a brow in question.

"What has she done now?" He asked and I shook my head.

"She hasn't done anything; I was just going on about her during my daily bitch fit," I told him and he hummed with a small smirk. "What?" I asked him, seeing a cheeky hint to his amusement.

"Nothing, don't worry," He said and I placed my hands on his forearms.

"You sure?" I pried and he nodded, flashing me a cheesy smile making me roll my eyes with a laugh and just as I went to pull away from him I was pulled back, my body pressed against Justin's suit clad one. "What do you want?" I asked him teasingly, looking behind me cautiously and seeing no one there leaving my hands to slip over his shoulders freely.

"You," I heard Justin say, and just as I went to turn around to him I felt him press his lips against my jaw, my lips curving into a smile when he peppered kisses from my jaw until he got to the side of my lips.

"Someone is going to see," I said to him quietly, turning around to him fully as he curled his hands around me, pressing his lips softly against mine leaving my body to tense momentarily before I relaxed completely in his arms.

"So?" He questioned quietly, kissing my lips again but letting them linger there for a little longer, our lips not moving but just pressed together before he pulled away softly, "They can't say anything to me," He said smug, smiling against my lips when I leaned up to kiss him properly but I was cut short when I heard someone speak up from behind us, although before I could even react Justin pulled me closer kissing me.

I hummed in satisfaction at the sudden contact, the feeling consuming as I felt suddenly light on my feet when his lips meshed against mine in perfect sync when I tilted my head slightly.

I let my hands slide from over his shoulders, pulling them forward before cupping his jaw in my hands and pressing my lips harder against his as the bubbling sensation began to start in my fingertips.

At the same time he groaned against me, his left hand sliding down against my back to shamelessly grope my ass in his hands. He squeezed hard, his large hand against my ass sending an excited buzz straight to my sex and I moaned against him making him smirk against me before I felt him pull away lightly.

Although just as I thought he went to stop kissing me completely, I felt him tug on my bottom lip with his teeth gently, pulling it softly before he let it go and pecked my lips.

"That's my move," I told him a little breathless with an absent mind, the words of Sienna telling me to make her boss happy echoing in my ears...fuck, I'd literally get on my knees right now.

"Well I used it against you then babe," He smirked, my eyes fluttering open to meet his, a flicker of cheekiness fired up within his orbs making me smile lightly.

"Tease," I told him and he hummed with an itchy grin before he leaned down to kiss me but just as he did the door to Sienna's office opened and she appeared, about to walk forwards but stopping abruptly when she saw Justin and I.

"When I said to make him happy, I meant in his office...privately," She said with a knowing grin and I glared at her and she smiled sweetly, Justin chuckling next to me as she waved at me before walking over to Jacob's office leaving me and Justin where we were.

"What are you doing now?" I asked him, letting my hands slide down to where his tie was and tugging on it lightly but not enough to make him move.

"I have meeting's all day, I have a break now for an hour but then I'm back in a two hour meeting after that," He said and I pouted looking up at him as he brought both his hands back to where my waist was, "Why, what are you doing?" He asked.

"I have to talk to Jenny to talk over something and then I think I'm in the same meeting as you," I told him and he mumbled an okay before letting his hands slip and squeeze my hips lightly, "You know you're not taking advantage of this bet thing at all," I said and he raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean?"

I shrugged, not wanting to give him ideas because I knew Justin took me to a new level of everything when it came to sex so I was going to let him take the lead...not that he would mind though...plus...it was hot seeing him in control.

"Do you expect me to bend you over onto my desk in my office?" He asked with a small smirk.

"As long as Natalia wasn't in the same place then yeah," I said with a tone just as teasing as his and I saw his eyes widen slightly before he recomposed himself.

"I'll keep that in mind then," He said and I hummed feeling his hand slide back down to my ass but just as he went to go squeeze I placed my own onto his wrist stopping him.

"I have to go talk to Jenny," I told him and he huffed making me smile before I leaned up and pecked his lips. "Have fun being free for an hour baby," I drawled out sweetly as I pulled away from him.

"I'll think of you whilst I'm in my office," He said playfully, his hand in a hollow circle as he pumped it in the air making me roll my eyes in amusement as he imitated himself jacking off.

"Of course you will," I said with a cheesy grin before walking away from him, although I didn't even take a full step before I felt a swift slap on my ass making me turn around seeing him already walking in the direction back to his office. "Asshole," I said and he returned with the same cheesy grin I'd given him making me fight the need to smile before we both walked away from each other.

Within five minutes I was on the sixth floor where Jenny was, a constant smile on my face as I walked through the corridor, my heels clicking against the marble surface as I let my eyes scan over the people who were present...my eyes looking for a particular red head.

"Hi," I smiled at a guy who greeted me, the cluster of other men around him clapping him on the back making me laugh lightly before I eventually set my eyes on Jenny who was at the far end talking to someone else.

I walked over, Jenny turning around at the sound of my heels before she smiled, "Hazel," She said and I smiled myself about to say something but the sound of her being called by someone else stopped me.

"Jenny, you won't believe what I just saw Mr Bieber do-oh," Cassandra said, her voice going from excited to straight out blunt. "Hazel," She drawled out, a hint of disgust with the way she said my name and I just gave her a tight lipped smile turning back to Jenny.

"I just came to look over the percentage of stock with you because I didn't understand the way that you worked them out," I told Jenny.

"I can show you if you want, I use the software and all the previ-"

"Well that's what would happen when you're just hired because of your looks and not your brain," I heard Cassandra mumble and Jenny stopped mid-sentence as we both turned around to Cassandra.

She stood there, picking at her nails as her short blonde hair lay limp around her shoulders, her blue eyes clashing against the jet black eyeliner that was winged out to the edge of her eyebrows in a messy jagged line.

Ew...

"Um, Cassandra there was no need for that," Jenny mumbled quietly behind me as I stared at the girl who had given me shit over the past week for no reason.

"No need for what Jen?" Cassandra said, looking at me with a smile before back at Jenny then eventually back at me.

"You think that Justin- Mr Bieber..." I mocked the way she said it, "...hired me because of my looks and not because of my brain," I asked her and she nodded a little too confidentially for my liking and that's when I could feel the irritation over what she had done over the past week bubble up within me.

Don't Hazel...you promised Justin that you'd be sane...

"I mean, I did see you two kissing upstairs so it would make sense that he hired you because of your looks...although I don't see the hype concerning that," She said, grimacing as she looked me once over and I heard Jenny gasp as I bit on the inside of my cheek contemplating whether to fuck her up verbally or not.

"Cassandra, stop," Jenny scolded and I took a step towards the bitch seeing her shoulders slump suddenly at the action.

Oh so she is scared.

"Are you jealous?" I asked her simply, crossing my arms across my chest trying my best not to laugh at how caught up she was with Justin when he was mine...okay that sounds a little possessive but oh well.

"No, why would I be jealous?" She scoffed in a high voice and I hummed, my eyes peeking behind her to see the majority of people already looking at us.

"I mean why you would be jealous unless you have a crush on your boss," I asked her and I saw her cheeks heat up.

"Shut up, I don't have a crush on my boss...I'm not the one kissing him!" She yelled in protest suddenly and I heard a round of gasps making me mentally face palm...well there goes my idea of keeping our relationship separate from work.

"So what if I'm kissing him, do you have a problem with me kissing my boyfriend?" I said and I could see her face redden the more I taunted her.

"He only gave you the job because he's with you!" She said, stomping her foot irritably like a brat and I let out a humourless laugh.

"I wasn't with him when he offered me the job," I said and she went to go say something but stopped herself, balling her hands into fists by her sides before eventually speaking up seconds later.

"Well then prove it, I bet you can't even do basic fucking math," She seethed, before shoving herself past me and grabbing the papers out of Jenny's hands and taking two pens and literally throwing them at me which only made the slight anger within me bubble up.

Breathe Hazel.

"You want to prove a point by doing basic math?" I asked her as she shuffled around in front of me, "What are you going to do? Fight me with fractions?" I said rhetorically and I heard someone laugh as Cassandra flared up.

"Just do it so I can prove that he hired you because of your looks," She spat and I hummed teasingly with a sweet smile on my face even though I felt like strangling her.

"Okay," I mumbled, putting down my pen and paper not even giving her the satisfaction as I saw her look around for something, my anger levels steadily rising with all the bullshit she had sent my way in the previous seven days.

"I need somewhere flat to write," She said to herself.

"How about your chest?" I asked and she stopped and looked to me, taking in a deep breath before she glared at me with hatred.

"You want to talk about looks, huh?" She spat and I nodded, digging my nails in my palms to stop myself from dragging her on the floor by the hair, "Well maybe you should add some more colour to your damn outfit, you monochrome bitch,"

Wow...nice cuss Cassandra...I'm wounded...ow...

Please note my sarcasm.

"Colour?" I asked rhetorically.

"Yes, colour," She mocked me and I turned around before pulling up my foot.

"Is that enough colour for you?" I asked her with a smirk, showing the red sole of my Louboutin's and she let out a wavered breath as I heard Jenny mutter oh shit as a round of sniggers were sounded.

"You're such a fucking...you're a fucking bitch," She whined angrily and I smiled at her, only making her angrier.

"I'll take that as a compliment," I taunted before telling Jenny that I'd be back later and then walking past a fuming Cassandra as I chanted be calm in my head.

"You have such a big damn mouth!" Cassandra said to me, yanking me back by the wrist and I turned to her pulling my hand back from her sharply before getting in her face making her eyes widen.

"Justin would know...he knows exactly how big it is," I said quietly to her and she let out a small whimper before I pulled away from her and gave her a cheeky wave as I walked down past the people who decided to spectate and to the corridor before back to the elevator hearing an excited chatter left behind me making me roll my eyes.

"Irritating bitch," I muttered to myself, puffing out a heavy breath before counting to ten in my head slowly as I waited for the doors to open and as I did, a felt a presence step next to me and I looked to see who it was but did a double take when I saw Justin standing there.

"Well that was hot," He stated bluntly with slightly pink cheeks and I cracked the smallest of smiles just as he elevator doors opened and we both stepped in.

"Did you follow me down?" I asked him, my irritableness slowly but steadily fading within his presence and he shook his head with a shy smile. "You're bad at lying babe," I told him and he looked at me as he pressed our floor number.

"If I'm bad at lying well then I really don't want to fuck you right now," He said and I raised an eyebrow as he continued to casually jab at the number eight which our floor number was making me supress the need to laugh.

"So you're finally going to use your advantage of the results of you winning the bet?" I asked, leaning against the mirrored wall as the elevator started to move.

"Damn right I am," He said bluntly, cursing at the stupid button (his words) and I let my eyes trail down to see the slight bulge in his pants.

"Eager much?" I asked him with an amused smile, biting on the inside of my bottom lip as he looked at me.

"Eager is not the word baby," He said and I smiled but it dropped as I gasped when the elevator stopped, the doors opening in turn before I was taken by the hand and through to the corridor of our floor.

"Fuck, if angry me makes you like this then I should get angry more often," I told him with a laugh before he turned around and leaned down a little to curl his arm just under my ass. He pulled me with ease over his shoulder making me giggle at the state he was in when he literally jogged to his office.

Thank god most of the people who were normally on this floor were on their lunch break.

"You're crazy," I laughed as I heard him open his door, my eyes looking up to see Sienna peek her head out of Jacob's office before her eyes widened at the sight of me over Justin's shoulder, but they soon narrowed with a knowing smile on her lips before I couldn't see her any more when Justin closed the door.

I was put down after that, my feet landing flat onto the floor of Justin's office before I was turned around and placed against the wall, my chin being tilted up as he leaned down and pressed kisses over my neck, the slow build-up of pleasure soon echoing heat around my body suddenly.

Justin's neck kisses might be my weakness.

"You fucking drive me crazy over the stupidest things," He mumbled, pulling me into him by the hips but leaving my upper body to rest against wall as he bite softly over the sensitive skin of my neck, my body slowly prickling with heat as he continued.

"Baby," I moaned when he trailed down, his lips brushing over my sweet spot that was just above my collar bone before I felt his hands slip to under my ass again and I was lifted up, my legs wrapping around his middle as he gained better access to where he was kissing.

I let my finger slide through his hair, the minimal gel in his hair leaving the caramel tufts to slip through my fingers as I tugged when he bit softly into the skin, burning hickeys into the flesh within the next minute or so as I felt the satisfying sting ricochet waves of dizzy pleasure over my body, my legs tightening around him as he pushed up into me.

"Fuck," I breathed out feeling his length press up against my left inner thigh, the feeling only making a dull ache form at the apex of my thighs as he nudged his nose against my jugular, letting his tongue peek out from between his lips as he french kissed up my throat.

"What perfume are you wearing?" He groaned lightly, kissing just under my jaw as I felt my cheeks tinge pink with the heat that was currently flowing around my body, my veins burning with the pleasure.

"Flower bomb, Viktor and Rolf," I told him breathlessly as he bit lightly at my jaw and he hummed deeply.

"At home, you wear my shirt and that perfume...nothing else," He said sternly and a wheezed okay left my lips before I left my hands at the base of his neck and tilted my face down just in time for him to press his lips against mine.

At the same time he did, he let me slip from his hands slowly, leaving my feet to be flat against the floor as he discarded his suit jacket at the same time he continued to kiss me.

Our lips meshed against each other's, my hands cupping just under his jaw as I kissed him with just as much force, his hands coming back to my body, squeezing my ass in his palms making me groan against him.

"I love your ass," He growled against my lips and I let out a small whimper at the all too satisfying feeling that was consuming me head to toe, everything going so fast but slow at the same time.

My body in a new state of relaxation but taking in every single feeling at the same time, my nerves buzzing as Justin grinded himself ever so slightly into me.

I let my hand slip from his neck, trailing down past his dress shirt before I palmed the length of him in his suit pants, a groan leaving his lips as I did, feeling exactly how hard he was.

"Haze," He groaned, pressing me into the wall, one of his hands on my hips and the other on the wall for support as I continued to feel him through his pants, my fingers curling around his shaft making him let out a small growl...the sound making my body clench as he leaned his head against my shoulder.

Fuck damn.

"Baby, you have to do something other than that," He whined breathlessly as I slyly unhooked his belt, "You can't leave me hanging like last time," He justified and I hummed teasingly, my body alight with heat as I licked my lips in anticipation.

"So you want me to suck your cock?" I asked bluntly as I pulled apart the two meeting bits of his belt, my fingers popping open his button and pulling down the zipper of his pants.

"Fuck yes," He moaned and I kissed at the base of his neck before letting my hand dip into his boxers, my fingers curling around his hardened length as he momentarily tensed as a string of curse words left his mouth.

I felt him bite at my shoulder as I pulled his boxers down a little so I had better access, his length in my hand being thrusted forwards when he did the same with his hips. He moaned against me, the vibrations of the sound tickling at the skin of my neck as I pumped him up and down slowly, my thumb spreading the pre cum over his head.

It was only a matter of a few seconds when I eventually sank down to my knees, my eyes looking up at Justin who was in his own little word with his eyes closed and leaning his arm against the wall for support.

"Babe, c'mon," He huffed, moving his hips forwards as I smirked before teasingly flicking out my tongue and licked at his tip, a small barely audible groan leaving his lips before I did it again. "Shit," He growled almost angrily before I felt his hand rake through my hair and move it out the way. "Open your mouth," He said and I looked up at him doing as I was told before he slipped his cock in in and out of my mouth slowly.

He continued to do so, telling me what he wanted to do which I happily obliged to because I wanted to make him feel good...well to a point where I mimicked how good he made me feel because holy shit...having sex with Justin brought me to a new level of pleasure...

"Fuck, like that," He groaned when I licked up his length, my pussy clenching when he tugged a little on my hair as I trailed my lips over his tip, licking my lips and humming happily at the taste of him before I sucked lightly on the head of his dick, pushing forwards with my head as I sucked a little harder. "Jesus Christ, you suck cock like a pro," He praised and I smirked, opening my mouth wider and letting him in further before the tip of him hit the back of my throat.

I pushed away the gagging feeling, the sound of him groaning above me encouraging me to do so as he pushed forwards.

"Ease it around your throat baby," He coaxed breathlessly, looking down at me and then cursing as I did as he said, pushing the feeling away and letting him slide past a little down to the hug of my throat.

Out of reflex I moaned quietly, the vibrations sent around his length as he pushed forwards, my throat contracting to the size of him and I pulled away slightly to breath before letting him push forwards again.

"Fuck Haze," He groaned, tugging at my hair harder and I whimpered as he literally fucked my mouth slowly, the pleasure that I knew I was giving him only reflecting on the state that was resulting in the deep ache that was forming between my legs. "Baby," He moaned and I did the same myself hearing him growl.

The sound drove me crazy.

"Fuck you're gonna make me cum," He breathed out as he pulled out completely, my instant reflex to breathe in a big breath as he trailed the head of his length across my lips before pushing in again and I groaned lightly as he hit the back of my throat again before he eased himself slowly and then pushed past slowly making me moan around him again.

I could hear his breathing waver as he continued to pull in and out of my mouth, my cheeks tinged with heat as he did and I hummed around him purposely.

"Shit baby," He whined and I could hear his breathing get a lot deeper, a hint of a moan buzzing around the sound of him breathing heavily. "Haze," He moaned and I sucked lightly only to be then instructed to do it harder as he bit his lip, letting me finish him off as he stopped moving with in my mouth.

I continued to suck around him, licking up and down his length as he groaned above me, curse words leaving his lips when I purposely let the head of his dick slide against my lips before he shook lightly when I kissed just above the slit before going back to sucking.

"Just like that baby," He praised quietly, muttering shit a few seconds later when I sucked harder, letting my tongue slid under his length when I came back up before going back down. "Fuck...baby fuck," He breathed out and I could tell he was on the edge of breaking point because his whole body tensed. "Like that..." He moaned loudly before he pushed forward and then pulled back into my mouth, "I'm gonna...fuck," He stuttered before pushing forwards again, "Haze," He groaned, his eyes squinting shut before with one final thrust into my mouth he climaxed, hot strings of cum slipping down into my throat as he continued to pump himself into my mouth but a lot slower as he came down from his high.

His breathing wavered and a little heavy, his length still slipping steadily into my mouth over and over before he slowly came to a halt around twenty or so seconds later.

I licked him clean after, making sure not to miss a single drop because he had said that was something that appealed to him when I had done it the first time, so doing exactly that I wiped my lips after before standing up and leaning against the wall.

"Yum," I told him and he gave me a lazy smile as I stuck the tip of my finger in my mouth before letting it slip from my lips as I looked at him.

"You...your mouth..." He trailed off tiredly and I pressed my lips together before releasing the light pressure and licking them as I tilted my head looking at him. "Amazing," He whispered against me and I couldn't help but laugh quietly at him before he pecked my lips. "Now my turn," He said to me.

"Your turn?" I asked him and he hummed, tugging at the loops in my pleather pants.

"You gave so now you get, baby,"

**Author's Note**

Please dont kill me because i know i didn't double update this weekend but hopefully i've made up with this 7k+ chapter even though you probably all hate me because it hasn't got a full sex scene so i'm sorry about that

i got so caugh up with coursework this week and didn't actually determine how much shit i had to do and gave you an empty promise so i'm sorry for that

but other than that i hope you liked this bs chapter

i wonder what Justin is hiding from Hazel concerning rivalry with Trent, i've hinted at it in previous chapters so like yeahhh

anywho

thank you so much for 480+ votes on the last chapter

like let me love you please

can we get over 400 on his chapter and over 250 comments???

cos like

i'd die

but then i'd come back to life to write Jazel for you

BUT ANYWHO

its 1:30am and i'm about to die

i'm surviving on 3 hours sleep and yeah

sorry for disspointing you guys if i did :((

but yeah

twitter > @JxnnerSlays

insta/snapchat> @btwitssurina

I love you guys! <3

VOTE+COMMENT+SHARE

Surina xxxxxxxxxxx

PS NEXT CHAPTER WILL CONTAIN SEX COS I PROMISED YOU SEX AND NEVER GAVE IT TO YOU

SO HOT OFFICE SEX, REMEMBER TO BRING SPARE PANTIES FOR NEXT WEEKEND ;)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

324K 7.8K 36
"Be mine, Hailey." He breathed against her neck, loving how she smelled like honey. She always smelled so damn good and it drove him crazy. He just...
137K 6.4K 50
Harper Bardot is a twenty-one year old senior Business Administration Major with a minor in marketing who is hoping to get her dream internship at Th...
4.5K 120 38
You see, it all happened on a library. Mia always gets herself into trouble because of her cocky and sarcastic attitude. So when Jason MCcann presen...
1.8K 103 31
{#1 in Coworkers} {#11 in Brooks} {#42 in Pleasure} {#48 in Career} {#56 in New York City} {#72 in Boss} {#76 in Secretary} {#91 in Office Romance}...