spideypool dialogue prompts

By dittypedals

*⚠️COVER ART DONE BY "Eggcat_MCU" ON TWITTER⚠️* stuck in quarantine and bored as sheet *insert specific vine... More

"It's really not that complicated"
"What are you thinking about?"
"I've missed this."
"It's three in the morning."
"Close the door."
"Watch me."
"Watch me." Pt. 2
"I thought you were dead."
A.N!!!
"Never trust a survior until you know what they did to stay alive." Pt. 1???
"Never trust a survivor until you know what they did to stay alive." Pt. 2
"Never trust a survior until you know what they did to stay alive." Pt. 3!!!
"Never trust a surivor until you know what they did to stay alive" Pt. 4
"Whoa! Pal, you have the wrong guy!"
"Don't mind me."
"Not now!"
"The Lab Partner."
"The Lab Partner". Pt. 2
"The Lab Partner." Pt. 3
"Intruder."
"Cuddling"
"Sister Margeret's"
"Mission Afterlife."
ACTUAL CHAPTER TONIGHT
"Mission Afterlife." Pt. 2
"Mission Afterlife." Pt. 3!!!!
"Lust"
"Lust." PT. 2
"Obsessive."
"Obsessive." PT.2
"Obsessive." PT. 3
The beat up boy on the subway
the beat up boy on the subway PT. 2
should the subway oneshot have another part to it? Or just leave it at that?
the beat up boy on the subway PT. 3
the beat up boy on the subway PT. 4
the beat up boy on the subway PT. 5
Teasing
"Teasing" PT. 2
"Rambling."
"You are my new pillow."
"Homework buddy."
"Homework buddy." PT. 2
"Homework Buddy." Pt. 3
"Homework Buddy." Pt. 4
ONE YEAR MARK!!!! :D
"Through the Window."
"That's a new one."
"Are you Real?"
"Touch Starved."
"Are you drunk?"
"Out past 12."
"Alternative."
Personal Bodyguard. Pt. 1
Personal Bodyguard. Pt. 2
Personal Bodyguard. Pt. 3
Making "Personal Bodyguard" a separate story
The Day Wade Wilson Showed Up
Soulmates
Im back😈
The Alpha With the Weird Scent
Art😎
"Deserve."
King's Request
Two years????? :o

Personal Bodyguard. Pt. 4

240 15 1
By dittypedals

A.N. I don't know how I've been writing and doing school somehow but I'm loving it. ENJOYYYY

Peter ended up falling asleep in the car, while Wade drove, gun in his lap. He was on watch.

Then, he got a text. Wade grabbed his phone from the dashboard.

Sorry about that. We let one slip from our grasp. Is Peter ok?

Wade stopped at a red light and texted back: Yes. He's fine, just spooked. I got shot but I healed.

Ok. Keep moving.

Will do.

Wade put his phone down and looked at Peter. He really needed a hair cut. Wade reached and brushed his hair behind his ear again, smiling.

We should wake him soon we need to move cars.

Wade turned the car into a random parking lot.  Probably a mall. He stopped in an empty spot, surrounded by cars.

He unbuckled his seatbelt and shook Peter, gently.

Peter woke up immediately. He leaned forward and rubbed the sleep from his eyes. "Are we here?" He grumbled.

Wade looked around. "I think we're at a mall a couple minutes away from our apartment."

Our. Peter smiled. He undid his seatbelt and readjusted the box in his lap.

"Ready?" Wade grabbed his duffel from the back seat.

Peter nodded and waited for Wade to open the door first before opening his. Wade locked the car then threw the keys in there.

They walked out onto the sidewalk, reading the street signs. "Ok this way." Wade pointed to their right.

Peter nodded and wiped his face again. The sun wasn't that bright since it was later in the day. He didn't have any dreams.

Wade was somewhat relaxed now. No one seemed to be following them. He would do anything to protect Peter.

They were soon in front of a pretty nice apartment building. It looked about 40-50 floors. It stood out from the rest of the other, which worried Wade a little.

"Ok let's hope there's an elevator." Wade joked.

Peter smiled. "Yeah." He wished he could start conversations better. He never knew what to say.

They snuck down the hallway and into an elevator. No one was in there.

It was almost 7 now, so the sun was about to set. It was the middle of the week, so no one was really out shopping.

They waited. They were on the 29th floor, so they were on the elevator for about two minutes.

Wade rocked on his feet, trying to think of something to say. "Sooo how was your nap?"

Peter shrugged. "It was ok."

"That's nice." The elevator stopped at this floor and opened. He read the sign with apartment numbers

"Left. We're the last door on the right."

"Ok." Peter followed Wade. It was pretty quiet. They only heard one tv on through one of the doors.

Wade looked around, making sure no one was watching, before he grabbed a lock pick from his duffel bag.

He carefully listened to the 4 clicks and opened the door, he grabbed his gun from his back pocket and searched the apartment.

Peter strayed behind, looking around like a lost animal.

"All clear, baby boy." Wade came back from down the hallway, tucking his gun away. "There's an extra bedroom. You can choose which one you want. If you want to of course." Wade looked around and back at Peter.

Peter smiled and looked at the floor. "It doesn't matter."

Wade shook and his head and grabbed the box, putting it down. "Oh yes it does. This is about you." Wade walked forwards, now in front of Peter. He brushed his hair behind his ear.

Peter placed his hand on top of Wade's and felt the touch fabric of his glove. "Is it...ok.. if I stay with you?" He looked down, shyly.

Wade froze. Peter backed away, feeling his hand tense against his face. "Sorry. It was a stupid question... I'll just-" he shook his head.

"No, no. Sorry. You just shocked me. No one sleeps with me willingly." Wade smiled, trying to cheer Peter up.

"R-really?" Peter looked back up. There were tears threatening to spill out. He was blinking rapidly to keep them at bay.

"Yeah. Don't hold your tears either. S'not healthy." Wade pulled Peter in for a hug, gently.

A sob racked up Peter's throat, and he let it go. Wade cooed and held him tighter.

"It's normal to cry in these situations. Actually healthy. I'm glad we're safe.... For now. I'm not sure how long we can stay here." Wade patted Peter's head.

"Why do they even want me." He sighed, trying to keep his voice from breaking. "I don't know anything."

"This world is a cruel place, Petey. They'll do anything to satisfy themselves." Wade moved them to the couch, slowly. "But i won't let them do that."

Peter nodded and took deep breaths. "I've been so tired... thank you." He closed his eyes, as his breathing leveled out.

Wade furrowed his brows. That was quick.

"Ok, ok. Let's get you to bed. I'll have to go get groceries. Again." Wade sighed and picked Peter up, wrapping his legs around his waist.

He grumbled in his sleep, unconsciously tightening his grip to stay up.

Hell yeah finally some action

"This isn't action, he's sleeping." Wade, harshly whispered. He felt so disgusted with the box's lude comments.

Doesn't matter

"Yes it does." Wade hissed, his voice raising.

"Mmmm..?" Peter raised his head. "Where are we?"

Wade's breath hitched and he acted normal. "Just putting you to bed. Don't worry."

"Oh.... Ok." Peter nuzzled his head back in Wade's shoulder. He was always so warm.

"Shhhhh..." Wade whispered him back to sleep. He found one of the bedrooms and opened the door. It was pretty bare, as expected.

He padded over to the bed and brought back the covers with one hand, keeping the other on Peter.

He leaned down and unwrapped Peter's hands from his neck, but Peter didn't let go.

Wade didn't know what to do. He didn't want to wake Peter up, but he was already waking up.

"Huh?" He tiredly asked.

"You gotta let go, Petey." Wade gently pulled at Peter's grip again, but he refused.

"Nuh-uh you said you'd stay with me." Peter tried pulling Wade down with him, but of course Wade was twice his height and width so he didn't budge.

"Yeah, Later. I need to keep watch." Wade argued.

"Wade, I haven't seen you sleep every since we met. You need sleep too." Peter pouted, looking at Wade hovering over him, arms still wrapped around his neck.

"I-uh..." Wade tried.

"No. Stay." Peter's face contorted into this- angry, but cute expression.

"Fine. Only for a little bit-"

"No." Peter successfully pulled Wade down on top of him. "Until I'm awake. I will know if you leave this bed." He tilted his head. He could see a little bit of Wade's face.

Wade sighed, trying to back away. "I can't promise you anything-"

"You will." Peter frowned, holding Wade tighter. "Sleep."

Wade laughed into Peter's shoulder. "Ok, ok. Just let me lock everything up."

Peter hesitated, before nodding. "Make it quick."

Wade got up off of Peter and searched the house, locking every window and vent he could find, even if no one could fit through there.

He came back to the bedroom and locked the door too.

Peter was sitting up and crossing his arms. "Took you long enough."

"You're grumpy when you're tired." Wade laughed, walking back towards the bed.

You shouldn't be sleeping with your mission.

Wade sighed and stood at the foot of the bed.

"Well, come on." Peter huffed.

"Ok, ok." Wade awkwardly leaned down on top of Peter.

Peter hummed and readjusted himself so Wade's face was met with his middle.

"You should shower after this." Wade mumbled.

Peter gasped and smacked Wade's covered up head. "That's rude. I smell just fine. You probably wear that hoodie all day-probably year!"

Wade nodded and chuckled. "Yeah." He sighed and pulled it down.

Peter froze. "Wade- what..."

"I can take it off if it smells so bad." He rubbed his face against Peter's stomach, wishing the sweater wasn't in the way.

"I-uhm.. well.." Peter was trying not to be rude and stare.

"You can look. It's fine, I'm used to it." Wade mustered up the courage and looked at Peter's eyes.

They were bright and excited. Peter blushed, trying to look away, yelling at himself to look away. But he couldn't.

"I... you're scars. That's.... so cool, Wade." Peter tried to think of how to put his thoughts into words.

Wade smiled.

We can tease him all we want now

Shut up no one likes you

Wade laughed again. "You're at a loss of words?"

"Y-yeah..." Peter looked away, embarrassed.

"Well... what're you waiting for? Sleep!" Wade rolled his eyes and buried his face under Peter's sweater.

Peter shivered at the skin contact. It felt odd, like tirechips. Which was-oddly specific but that's what he thought of.

Wade smiled against his skin at the contact, but enjoyed the warmth. He ignored how thin the air was and instead, hugged him harder, cherishing the soft, pale skin.

"Goodnight, Petey."

Peter sucked in his breath as he felt Wade's words against his stomach. "R-right.." He moved onto his side, moving Wade with him, wrapping his legs around Wade's chest, holding him as tight as possible.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.6K 386 63
Written at 3am-ish when idk what's happening and I'm living off of coffee Mostly about marvel idk I just kinda live off that atm so that'll probs be...
4.1K 224 33
Peter Parker, an ordinary high school student, has a secret. Peter is actually the Spiderman and ever since his Aunt May passed away he lives with TH...
150K 2.3K 50
Mainly Irondad and spiderson but will still include the others. Characters include: Tony, Peter, Ned, MJ, May, the other avengers, Loki, Flash, Morga...
79K 1K 12
Tom, Harry, Sam, Haz, AND Paddy one shots! (Had to include Paddy because I know some of us are his age) Please vote and comment if you'd like to! I...