My Broken Rebel - Quinn Fabray

By ThePuzzler101

Rebel Evans, twin sister to Sam Evans, moves from Toronto Canada to Lima Ohio with her parents and twin since... More

Cast
Prologue
Chapter 1 - The Meeting
Chapter 2 - Glee Club
Chapter 3 - Getting To Know Each Other
Chapter 4 - Falling For Her
Chapter 5 - Duets
Chapter 6 - Making New Friends
Chapter 7 - Are We Dating?
Chapter 8 - He's Back
Chapter 9 - Why Is My Life Like This?
Chapter 10 - I'm Sorry Baby
Chapter 11 - The End Of Andrew Evans
Chapter 12 - Healing
Chapter 13 - The Rocky Horror Glee Show
Chapter 14 - Are You Sleeping With Beiste???
Chapter 15 - So Andrew Is Your Brother??
Chapter 16 - When It Comes To Sam And Rebel Evans, Liam, you...
Chapter 17 - Adapting
Chapter 18 - Time Of My Life
Chapter 19 - Don't You Dare!!
Chapter 20 - What are you made out of?
Chapter 21 - Blame It On The Alcohol
Chapter 22 - Happy Birthday Baby!!
Chapter 23 - That's Quinn Fabray, My Beautiful Girlfriend
Chapter 24 - Best Prom Ever
Chapter 25 - Finally, I'm In New York!!
Chapter 26 - Moving Away
Chapter 27 - I Miss Her...
Chapter 28 - Feeling Better/Not Feeling Better
Chapter 29 - We Got Our House Back
Chapter 30 - Back In Town
Chapter 31 - An Extraordinary Christmas With Quinn and Rebel
Chapter 32 - Michael
Chapter 33 - It's Cold Quinn!!
Chapter 34 - Valentine's Day
Chapter 35 - The Wheelchair Kid Knows What He's Talking About!
Chapter 36 - It's All M-My Goddamn Fault!
Chapter 37 - You Actually Like Disco?
Chapter 38 - Rebel, What Did You Do?!
Chapter 40 - Another Prom To Remember
Chapter 41 - Chicago... Here We Come!
Chapter 42 - She's My Everything
Chapter 43 - My Eyes Are Up Here, Rebel
Chapter 44 - Thanksgiving
Chapter 45 - New... relationships?
Chapter 46 - And They Will NEVER Be The Same!
Chapter 47 - We Are Going To New York!!
Chapter 48 - Can I Help You, Friend?
Chapter 49 - Enjoy Your Movie Night With Cliff.
Chapter 50 - Because I'm In Love With You!!
Chapter 51 - Be With The Person You Are In Love With.
Chapter 52 - I'm Going To Visit Quinn Fabray.
Chapter 53 - I'll Gladly Buy You A New Bacon Bowl.
Chapter 54 - How The Hell Did You Fall?
Chapter 55 - I Missed You A Lot.
Chapter 56 - I Didn't Actually Mean Give Me Your Babies!!
Chapter 57 - So Your Marrying Me?!
Chapter 58 - Tell Him Or I Will - 100 Part 1
My Oneshot book!! Not A Chapter!!
Chapter 59 - Shes My Drug, And I'm Addicted To Her - 100 Part 2
Chapter 60 - You Ate My Lollipop!!
Chapter 61 - Don't Mess With The Evans Family
Chapter 62 - You'll Never Catch Me!!
Chapter 63 - Ms. Fabray, Ms. Evans, You Two Are Having A....
Chapter 64 - Shut Up And Kiss Me!!
Chapter 65 - YOU SUCK!
Chapter 66 - Welcome Home, My Loves.
Chapter 67 - Also Vaeh, Reesey, The Pizza Was Delicous.
Chapter 68 - Rebel, Chill Out. Everything Is Fine.
Chapter 69 - They Are Geniuses.
Chapter 70 - Can't Wait To Marry My Babygirl.
Chapter 71 - I've Never Been Happier.
Chapter 72 - I Love You, My Soulmate, Always And Forever!

Chapter 39 - You beat up a Christian Kid?

2.2K 59 34
By ThePuzzler101

Rebel's POV:

"You beat up a Christian Kid?" My mom asked me as she looks at me with a confused and disappointed look on her face. I just told her about how I beat up Joe and now he's in the hospital but I never explained what actually happened.

I am suspended for a week for the incident. I honestly deserved longer.

Me and Sam just got home from school. My mom and dad picked us up. Sue told my mom and dad what I did and they don't seem to happy. So we are currently sitting in the living room having a talk about what happened. Me and Sam on one couch and our parents on the couch across from us.

I softly nod my head and groan internally.

"Rebel, what is going on with you? Why are you getting into so much fights?" My mom asked as she looks at me angry and also disappointed.

"First of all, what even happened?" My dad asked while doing some hand gestures and I look at Sam and he looks at me. He internally tells me to just get it over with and tell them and I nod.

"So, this kid Joe, the Christian kid, kept looking at Quinn and talking to her in the ways I should be. So I told Quinn that I think he likes her and she told me that she doesn't think that he does. And she said that even if he did, it wouldn't matter because she loves me. So I decided to trust her on that." I start to explain and my parents nod for me to continue. I swallow my saliva quickly and start speaking again.

"But then he kept looking at her, and flirting with her and Quinn took it as a joke and she would just laugh at it. So my insecurities started coming in. In my head, this little voice just kept telling me that I wasn't good enough for her, that she is worth too much to be with me, and that she shouldn't be with someone who has so many problems." I explain to him and he squints his eyes at me.

"So, when Sam told me that Joe planned to ask her out, I just lost it. All the built up anger I had for him just came out. So I located him in the hallways and charged at him like a bull." I finish explaining and I rub the back of my neck nervously.

"Wait, like a bull? Did you see the color red or something?" My dad asked while laughing and my mom lightly slaps his shoulder. He rubs his shoulder and looks at her confused.

"And Sam, you had something to do with this?" My dad asked while pointing at Sam and Sam sighed and nodded.

"It's not his fault. I didn't let him finish speaking and the last thing he was gonna say was important." I reply while putting my head in my hands and I shake my head.

"But I could've worded it better." Sam replies with a shrug and he gently rubs my head.

"Okay, this who situation is crazy and Rebel, you are going down to the hospital tomorrow and your gonna apologize to that boy. Understand?" Mom said to me while pointing a stern finger and I take my head out of my hands and look up at her.

"I will. I-I was planning on d-doing that anyway." I slightly stutter with a shaky breath and I sniffle and wipe my tears.

"Eh, I mean as long as you won. Thats good in my book." My dad said while doing some weird hand gestures and my mom lightly flicks him in the head. "Oww, that hurt." My dad says while rubbing the place my mom flicked him and my mom rolls her eyes.

"And about this whole situation, seriously Rebel, beating him up until he's in a hospital? I've taught you better than that!" Mom yells at me in an angry tone and I flinch at how her voice changed all of a sudden.

"I know you did, I'm sorry mom." I say while looking down, disgusted and ashamed with myself.

"Look, Rebel, I know about your insecurities. I'm not gonna get into detail about them because I don't want to make you feel bad but just know I know about them." My mom begins to explain to me as her voice calmed down a little bit she still sounded mad. I nod my head.

"We know you love Quinn and you have an instinct to protect her all of them time. Why didn't you just talk about it with him? Like whatever happened to talking stuff out!!" She yelled honestly confused and flabbergasted and I sigh because I know I didn't talk to him about it. I just reacted with my fist.

"You know Reb, maybe if you spoke to him about how you felt about this, this fight could've been avoided." My dad comments with a stern and slightly angry tone while brushing some of his hair back with his hand and I sigh because their both right.

I never said anything to Joe, if I said something to him, he would've already backed off and he wouldn't be in the hospital.

"Your right, I should've said something. I was just too mad to speak to him and I thought that if I did speak to him, I would've punched him in the face before I could get my point across." I state not trying to justify what I did but explain it.

"And guess what? I didn't just punch him in the face, I put him in the hospital. I just reacted with my fist instead of my mouth and look what happened as a result of that." I throw my hands up in frustration and I groan again.

"Apologize to him. It's a start. And Joe seems like the type to forgive anyone, even if you did something like this." Sam reassured me and he gives me a small hug. I hug him back and nod.

"Your still in trouble. Big time." My mom says with a shrug and I nod my head because that's fair.

"Yea, we just have to come up with your punishment." My dad says while tapping his chin to think and I sigh and nod once again.
———————————————————
It's now the next day and I am in the hospital to apologize to Joe. Currently, I am walking down the halls to go to Joe's hospital room.

"Didn't you put him in here?" A nurse who was walking down the hall towards me said.

"Oh go fuck yourself." I say as I flip her off and she look at me shocked. I shake my head and walk past her and continue looking for the room.

"403, 404... 405." I mutter to myself as I got to Joe's hospital room and I take a deep breath in.

"Come in." Joe said in a normal voice and I sigh and open the door. He sees me enter and his eyes widen. His face was bruised and stitched up. He covers his head with his hospital blanket but it's not really effective because I can still see his dreads.

"I'm not here to beat you up again. I'm here to apologize." I admit and I stuff my hands in my pockets. Joe slowly takes the covers off his head and cautiously looks at me.

"To apologize?" He questioned in a fearful voice and I nod and sigh. I sit in a chair next to his hospital bed.

"I'm sorry for beating you up. You didn't deserve it. It's just that, I really love Quinn. And the way you kept looking at her and flirting with her made me mad. When someone takes an interest in her, I get scared she's gonna leave me for them. But none of that justifies what I did to you and I'm so sorry. Nothing I can say or so will makeup for what I did to you. I could have killed you but I was too jealous to even fucking realize that!" At the end of my ranting I begin to get mad at myself for what I did to someone who doesn't even deserve it.

Joe looks at me like I am crazy which to be honest, I am.

"I should be the one apologizing." Joe said and I now look at him like he's crazy because what? "I'm sorry for almost asking Quinn out. I just didn't know that you two were together. I don't pay attention to who's dating who. When you guys kissed in the choir room, I thought it was a reflex. I didn't mean to make you feel like I was taking Quinn from you. If I knew you were with her, I would've backed down. And to be honest, I wasn't really flirting with her. I don't know how to flirt." Joe said honestly with a shrug and I chuckle a little and nod. "I'm gonna back down. I been backing down once Sam told me you guys were dating. But I would like to at least be friends with you. If that's okay with you?" Joe asked and the fact that he had to ask me if it's okay to be friends with me just makes me feel even more horrible.

"You don't have to ask me if it's okay to be friends with me. I'm not one of those popular people who only have selected friends." I reply to him and he lightly chuckles and nods. "As for being friends, I'd like that but I don't deserve your friendship. I just put you in the frickin hospital for god sakes Joe." I say to Joe while sighing and shaking my head at myself.

"It's fine. Honestly, I kinda deserved it anyways." Joe replies with a shrug and I shake my head.

"No, you didn't. Nobody deserves to get pummeled and beaten until they are almost unconscious." I say as so tears leave my eyes and I aggressively wipe them away. "I'm so fucking stupid!!" I shout as I walk away from Joe and slam my head against the wall.

"Hey, come here." I hear Joe tell me in a serious tone and I turn around and walk over to him. God says to forgive anyone's wrongdoings. All is forgiven." Joe finished  with his hand out for me to shake and I smile and shake his hand.

"Thank you Joe. I'm glad you were able to forgive me. You have a good heart. I'm still really sorry." I thank Joe once again and apologize once more and I let go of his hand.

"Stop saying sorry. I told you all is forgiven." Joe reminds me and I nod my head. Even though I nodded my head, I'm still sorry for what I did and I'll always be sorry. "And you don't have to pay the hospital bills. My dad works in this hospital as a doctor so it's free of charge." Joe tells me and I nod my head thankful because I don't have any money to pay for his hospital bills.

"Okay, the nurse is coming in 5 minutes to clip my toenails so unless you want to see that, I advise you to leave." Joe tells me and I scrunch my face up in disgust.

"I'm gonna go." I reply with my face still scrunched up and I turn around to leave. Joe laughs as I leave and I shake my head and roll my eyes. I open the door, step outside and close the door behind me.

Apologize to Joe. Check. Now all I need to do is talk to Quinn.
—————————————————————
Quinn's POV:

I was currently hanging out with the glee girls at Sugars house. The event happened 5 days ago and Rebel got suspended for a week. So she's coming back in 2 days. I haven't spoken to her since the fight. I really love Rebel and I don't like how she fights anyone who likes me. Doesn't she understand that I want her and her only?

"Whatcha thinking about preggo?" Santana asked me as she was painting her nails on the bed and I was zoned out. I shake my head and lean my head against the headboard.

"She's probably thinking about Rebel." Sugar commented while brushing her hair and everyone looks at me with a smirk.

"Quinn are you still mad at her for the fight? If I'm being totally honest, I would've done the same." Rachel comments and everyone, including me, bursts out laughing.

"Rachel, I can never see your short ass in a fight." Mercedes says while laughing hysterically and Rachel rolls her eyes.

"Rachel, no offense, but you would be where Joe was if you ever got in a fight." Tina laughed while eating popcorn and I instruct her to stop laughing because she can choke on that.

"Don't underestimate me. I'll have you know I was a black belt in karate for not 5, but 6 years!" Rachel says while speaking fast and I laugh and roll my eyes.

"Wow, only 6 years? I've been a black belt for ten." Brittany says in a calm and collected voice while pulling her hair up into a high pony.

"Rachel, if you ever get in a fight and win, that is the day I'll stop eating at breadstix." Santana laughs and she closes the bottle of nail polish.

"But you will never stop eating at breadstix." Rachel said in a confused voice and I am surprised she doesn't get it.

"That's the point Berry." Santana replies with an eye roll and she shakes her head.

"But moving back to the original topic, we know your thinking about Rebel, Quinn." Mercedes says in a teasing voice while poking my arm and I shrug her hand away.

"Okay, I'm thinking about her. Why do you guys care so much?" I asked getting slightly annoyed and they put their hands up in defense.

"Because you haven't even ate anything from my chocolate fountain. And you love chocolate fountains." Sugar said while pointing to her chocolate fountain that was on her table. She's right though, I do love chocolate fountains.

"Tell is what's on your mind. How you you feel about that situation?" Brittany asked me while eating a marshmallow and her voice was kind of muffled but I still heard what she said.

"I honestly feel like it's my fault. Rebel told me that she thought Joe had a crush on me and she was right. I know that Rebel is insecure about this kind of stuff but the thing is, she doesn't need to be insecure about it. Because I love her and her only. And I know she's been through a lot growing up and I'm really trying to help her. I'm trying to get her out of this fighting phase. You know, before 5 days ago, Rebel hasn't been in a fight since last school year. That's a big accomplishment for her." I explain and they nod their head in understanding and gesture for me to continue.

Mercedes places a comforting hand on my back and I sigh before continuing.

"But on the other hand, I can't with all the aggressive unnecessary fighting. I understand Rebel has been through a lot and I understand where all her anger and her habits come from, really I do. But this was too far. Joe did not deserve to be pummeled and put in a hospital." I add on and all the girls hum in understanding.

"I agree, the whole beating up Joe and sending him to the hospital was totally unnecessary and dumb. And that's coming from me, a bitch who loves a good fight." Santana said while putting her hair into a ponytail.

"But also, I should've asked Joe if he liked me so I could've set some boundaries. Gosh, all of this could've been avoided if I just listened to what Rebel said instead of making it seem like she was overreacting. I should apologize to her." I continue and I put my head in my hands and sigh.

"It's not your fault Quinn. You genuinely thought Joe didn't like you. As for Rebel, I think she took it way to far and was out of line." Tina started off and I nod in agreement. That has got to be the worst thing I've seen Rebel do. "But also, I understand where she is coming from. She loves you and the thought of anyone else taking you away from her scares her." Tina reassured me with a smile and she also explained a little deeper about how Rebel felt. But nobody can take me away from Rebel, my love for her is too strong for that. I love her too much to leave her, especially leave her for someone else.

"Yeah, that little sap is head over heels for you Quinn. She's addicted to you." Santana teases with a smirk and I try to hide the blush that's growing rapidly on my face.

"Oh my god yes, she follows you around like a lost puppy Quinn. She's hopelessly in love with you." Mercedes teased me as well and I sigh as I think about Rebel. Gosh she really is a sweetheart and puts in a lot of energy and effort for me and I love that.

"Just talk to her when she comes back. But for now, let's watch a movie." Rachel said in a giddy voice and she jumped off the bed and ran out the room and into Sugars movie theater. Yup, she's that rich.

"Hey wait for me, I want a massage chair." Santana yells after Rachel and she grabs Brittany's hand and they run out the room and over to the theater.

"Okay, let's go!" I say in an excited voice and Tina helps me back into my wheelchair. Me, Sugar, Mercedes and Tina all go into the theater room.

"Let's watch Harry Potter." Rachel said in an excited voice and we all look at her with blank stares.

"Hell's no. If you watch one movie, you have to watch all. And I don't want to stay up till 3 am watching Harry Potter. I have better shit to watch." Santana says while grabbing the remote from one of the chairs and she scrolls through Netflix for movies.

We ended up watching Boyz N The Hood and it is a fantastic movie.

"Why did they have to kill Ricky? They killed the least problematic one and and he's the peacemaker. That's so evil." Santana says as she sheds a tear and I think we all cried over Rickys death.

"I feel bad for Doughboy honestly. His mom never cared about him. Nobody did really but Trey, Chris and Ricky." Mercedes says as she wipes away a tear and Tina, who is full on sobbing, hands her a tissue.

"And when they brought Rickys body into the house, Doughboy tried to take the baby out the room because he shouldn't not have to see that. But the baby's mother and his mother just started hitting him. Like do you guys want to baby to be traumatized?" I stated while shaking my head at the fact that they treated Doughboy so badly.

"This whole movie sucked." Sugar said nonchalantly and we all whip our heads in her direction.

"Uh oh." Brittany says with wide eyes as she looks at Santana and I nod the same. Santana's face was red with anger and her eyes were full of rage. She looked like she wanted to kill Sugar.

"I know you didn't just disrespect my movie like that!!" Santana shouts and she jumps out of her chair and goes to attack Sugar. Brittany instantly wraps her arms around Santana's waist and tries to pull her away. Sugar makes the "nah nah na boo-boo" facial gesture and it just makes Santana more angry. "This movie is gold!" Santana yells and Mercedes and Tina stand up and pull her arms back. I just sit down in my chair and laugh at Sugar purposely making Santana mad.

This day was fun. My friends really helped me to share my feelings on the recent event. I love them.
—————————————————————
Rebels POV:

Today is the day I am back in school. And it say I'm nervous is an understatement. Currently, I am walking in the hallways at school with Sam. All eyes are on me. Some of them are making weird faces, some are smiling, and some are disappointed. But I don't care about them.

So, over my suspension, I had to clean my entire house for the whole time that I was home. And I had to do it twice. Now you may think that's an easy punishment, it wasn't. Sam kept dirtying dishes on purpose just so I would have extra work to do. That little shit dirtied every type of utensil, plate, bowl, cup and pot. And he put all the dirty dishes at night when I was tired of cleaning. The rest of the house was so hard to do. Especially the living room and the bedrooms. But the worst part to clean was the fucking bathroom and attic.

Our attic is so dusty and dirty. I had gotten sick over the week from cleaning that place. It was stinky, there was so much stuff in it. The stuff was hard to move and very heavy. And I had to be careful with some stuff because they were antiques. The bathroom was very hard too. The shower drain had so much fucking hair in it. Like how often do they shed hair. I had to unclog the toilet from after my dad flooded it with his shit. There was so much dukie in the toilet. How does one shit so much in one session? I think he took laxatives to make my punishment worse for me. And my mom purposely messed up her vanity space with makeup and foundation so make it harder for me too. Bunch of jerks. Revenge will be mine though.

My parents said they have another punishment for me. And it's gonna be so much worse than cleaning the whole house.

"Rebel Evans, how do you feel about being suspended from school for beating up a Christian?" JBI runs up to me with his mic and I just walk around him and ignore him. "Everyone is saying Ms. Fabray is going to break up with you for doing this." JBI comments and I clench my fist and dig my nails into the palms of my hands.

No Rebel, you aren't gonna punch him. Your gonna control yourself. I tell myself and I let out a breath and unclench my fists. Sam looks at me with a smile and nods. I guess he saw how I clenched my fist then unclenched them and I guess he's proud of me.

"Me and Quinn aren't breaking up. We just need to talk. And leave me alone." I tell him in a calm voice and I speed walk down the halls towards the choir room. I stand next to the choir room door and I see that it's open. I look to the right and see Sam walking up to me.

"I'm glad you didn't punch him. Even though he deserves it." Sam said with a smile and he puts his hands on his bags straps.

"I'm done with unnecessary fighting. Quinn is right, I need to get it together. And I'm gonna change. Not just for her and my friends, but for myself to." I reply with a confident smile and Sam pats my shoulder and nods.

"I'm proud of you Reb." Sam said while running a hand through his hair and he gives me a hug. I hug him back and my smile never leaves my face.

"I'm so gonna get you back for making me wash extra dishes you little shit." I say to Sam as I lightly pinch him on his arm. I pull away from the hug and Sam winces.

"Yeah whatever." Sam replies as he rolls his eyes and I glare at him. This was the worst week of my life. The dishes just added onto it.

"You ready to go in?" He asked as he pointed to the choir room that was right next to us and I sigh.

"Yeah, I'm ready." I reply with a shaky breath and I rub my hands together and sigh. It's now or never Rebel.

I slowly open the choir room door. Once the door is fully open, I enter the room first and Sam follows me. I look at the class and see they are all looking at me. I make eye contact with Quinn from her wheelchair which is next to Artie and Rory.

I walk slowly walk further into the choir room and Sam walks next to me. Sam sits down in a seat next to Mercedes and I stand in the middle of the room. I look at Quinn to see her already staring at me. She had this intense look on her face that made me nervous. She looked me up and down with a stern look on her face. I rub the back of my neck nervously. Quinn breaks our eye contact as she looks away from me.

"Rebel, it's nice to have you back." Mr. Shue states while giving me a smile and I nod.

"Nice to see you to Mr. Shue." I reply with a shaky breath and my nerves are getting to me.

"I hope you have learned your lesson." He continues while pointing a finger at me and I nod my head.

"I did. I went down to the hospital last week and I apologized to Joe. He said he forgave me so I'm glad about that." I tell him with a small smile and he gives me a thumbs up. I scan the class to look for an empty chair. I spot a chair next to Puck and Santana and I walk over to it. I sit down next to them and sigh.

"How was suspension loser?" Santana whispered over to me and I turn to look at her.

"It was fine." I reply and I take my bag off my back and place it in front of me.

"I heard your mom made your suspension like boot camp." Puck whispered while looking at me with curious eyes and I furrow my eyebrows.

"I heard she took your phone and your Nintendo so you just stared at the wall." Mike turns around and whispers to me and I squint my eyes at him.

"I heard she made you do a wall squat for an hour." Rory turns around and tells me in his Irish accent and now I am beyond confused.

"None of that happened okay. She just made me clean the entire house for the week and she said she has another punishment for me." I reply and I go in my bag and get out a pencil and paper just incase I have to write anything down.

"That's it? My mom would've made me memorize and rewrite the whole dictionary if I got into a fight." Tina said while shuttering at the thought of it and I roll my eyes.

"It wasn't as easy as you thought. Sam would purposely dirty random dishes just so I would have extra work to do. And the house took me the whole week to clean. The attic was creepy as hell. Webs everywhere, bugs. Horrible." I tell Tina as I shutter while reminiscing the bad week I had and I glare at Sam who turned his head back and smirked at me.

"Okay, so as you guys know, graduation is coming up!" Mr. Shue announces and everyone is cheering and clapping. I clap along with them and smile. He talks about how he's gonna miss us and he's proud of us but I shut that out and look at Quinn.

Even though I'm looking at the back of her head, she's still so beautiful. We need to talk after class. But for now, I should pay attention to what Mr. Shue is saying. I turn my attention back to Mr. Shue but I continue to think about Quinn.

45 Minutes Later:

"Have a good day everyone. See you tomorrow." Mr. Shue tells us as the bell rings and everyone starts pack in their stuff up. I stay in my seat because I want to talk to Quinn in here alone. Everyone begins to head out the classroom, everyone expect for Quinn. I see Quinn still packing up her stuff. I take a deep breath as I prepare to walk over to her. Once the last person exits the room, which is Mr. Shue, I get up from my seat and walk over to her.

"Could we talk please?" I asked her as I put my hands in my pockets and Quinn looks up at me. At first she looked at me with an annoyed look but then face softened as she looked at my nervous facial expression. She nods her head softly and I sit down in a chair next to her wheelchair.

"Okay, I already apologized to Joe about beating him up. But I want to apologize to you too Quinn." I start off and she looks at me with furrowed eyebrows. "I'm sorry for always fighting and having so much anger within me. But that's all I really know. And I'm trying to change. I don't want it keep fighting all the time." I apologize to her and Quinn still looks at me confused. She's about to start speaking but I beat her to it.

"Ok, since that is out of the way, I want to talk about my feelings about the Joe situation. When I see you and Joe talking or laughing together, it made me jealous because I had a feeling he liked you. Then when I confronted you about it, you just told me it was nothing and that hurt me because it was." I explain to her and Quinn looks down at her lap, disappointed in herself. If anyone should be disappointed, it should be me.

"Quinn, I am emotionally attached to you. This is more than love. You help me feel safe, comfortable and happy. Quinn, people who have an emotional attachment to others are very protective. We can sometimes act without thinking properly because we just think about protecting the other person. Emotional attachment doesn't always mean your in love with the other person. But in my case, I'm in love with you and I'm emotionally attached to you." I explain to her and Quinn has some tears falling down her cheeks. I quickly wipe them away.

"I just love you a lot. When I beat Joe up, and you asked me what is wrong with me, it made me feel like I was a monster or something. That I'm just this crazy person with no heart." I state and Quinn gasps and places her hand over her mouth. Tears fall down her eyes and some tears start to well up in mines. "And my insecurities get the best of me, which is why I fight when I feel like someone is trying to take you away from me. There's just something in my brain that tells me that you can do a lot better than me. And I'm just scared of losing you because I need you and I love you. Im addicted to you." I finish explaining to her and I look down at the floor that suddenly became interesting. Tears fall down my cheeks and I quickly wipe them away.

"Baby, look at me." Quinn finally spoke and she places her hand on my chin and lifts my head up. "Im the one that should be sorry." Quinn started off and she sniffles and I furrow my eyebrows. She didn't do anything wrong. "I kept hanging out with Joe even though you told me how you felt about him. Im sorry for pushing your thoughts to the side. You were right about him and I'm gonna put boundaries for him." Quinn reassured me and I nod and sniffle and lean into her touch.

"And I'm sorry for making you feel like you were a monster. I should not have asked what is wrong with you. I know your going through a lot and that question just added to the fire. Your not a monster, love. Your a sweet, kind, beautiful and amazing girlfriend. I should've tried harder to guide you away from fighting instead of just making it seem like you act out for no reason. I love you so much Rebel. I just don't like it when you fight. I love sweet Rebel, who is my cute, adorable little baby." Quinn replies and she lightly squeezes my cheeks and I giggle a little. "I'm emotionally attached to you to baby. I love you so much." Quinn added on and I chuckle and shake my head no because that isn't true.

"No your not." I reply as I continue to shake my head no and Quinn furrows her eyebrows.

"What do you mean no baby?" She asked me confused and she gently rubs my cheek and I sigh.

"Quinn, that's not how emotional attachment works. Emotional attachment in the terms of people is when your attached to usually only one person. You feel like you need them in order to survive. You love being around them all the time, your very clingy to them, you want to protect them all the time. That's not how you are with me. You are clingy and you love being around me but it's different with me. It's something I need. It's okay that your not emotionally attached to me. That doesn't mean you love me any less than I do." I explain to her with a smile and she nods her head in understanding.

"Ok, I understand now. I may not be emotionally attached to you, but I still am attached to you. Also I do need you baby. And I love you so frickin much. Like you literally have no idea how much I love you." Quinn says as she looks at me with a smirk and I laugh and nod.

"I know how much you love me babygirl. Because I have the exact same amount of love for you." I respond to her mini rant and Quinn smiles and takes her hand of my cheek. She brings her face closer to mines and stops when her lips are centimeters away from mines. My breath hitches and I start to get nervous. Me and Quinn could be married and she will still make me nervous.

"You'll always be the best thing that's ever happened to me Rebel. I love you so much baby." Quinn whispers out to me and I can feel her warm breath against my lips. Gosh she just made me tingle. Quinn leans forward and attaches her lips against mines. I let out a soft moan at the contact and Quinn places her arms around my neck. I place my arms around her back and gently rub circles on her back.

Quinn licks my bottom lip, begging for entry. I softly moan and she slides her tongue in my mouth. She gently sucks on my tongue with her own and it makes me go wild. She licks the roof of my mouth and that does it for me. I am so hard I'm numb. I lift her out of her wheelchair and sit her on my lap. I gently grind her into my lap and she lets out a moan.

After a few minutes, we pull away from the kiss and I stop grinding her on me.

"Do you remember the last time we had sex?" Quinn asked me as she wipes the saliva around my mouth with her thumb. She gently sucks on her thumb and gives me a seductive look.

"It was before your accident." I say in a sad voice and sigh and she smirks and rubs her hand up and down my arm.

"We haven't had sex in over two months babe. That's a long time. Why haven't you been pounding me?" Quinn asked me with a smirk and my eyes go wider than they ever have before. Okay, dirty talking Quinn is so hot.

"I just thought that since you can't feel your legs, you wouldn't be able to feel me... making love to you." I reply and I rub the back of my neck nervously and Quinn let's out a loud laugh.

"Babe, me not having feeling in my legs doesn't mean my pussy is numb too." Quinn tells me with a laugh and I make an ohh face.

"Oh, okay, wanna have sex then?" I asked her with a hopeful smile on my face and Quinn awes.

"Aww, your smile is so adorable. And yes I do want to have sex. But we have to wait till schools is over." Quinn replies with a smirk and I groan and she pecks my lips. I lift her back up and place her back in her chair. We both leave the choir room and go to our next class. School, end soon please.
—————————————————————
Quinn's POV:

Currently, it's after school, and me and Rebel just got to my room. You know what that means. I wheel myself in my room and Rebel walks in behind me. Rebel locks the door behind her and I smirk.

I turn my wheelchair around and see Rebel smirking at me and she was cupping her dick. She gently rubs it and I let out a soft moan.

"You ready?" Rebel asked me as she takes off her jacket and I nod and take off my sweater. "Allow me." Rebel said as she takes of her shirt so now she was in a tank top and jeans. She lifts me up swiftly and gently lays me down on my bed. I smile at her and she crawls on top of me.

"Can I take your clothes off?" Rebel asked me with a comforting smile as she tugs on my shirt.

"Yes, you can Rebel." I reply with all seriousness in my voice and Rebel leans down and kisses my lips gently.

She pulls away from the kiss and starts to take my shirt off. I lift my arms up and she pulls my shirt over my head. She gently kisses her way down to my bra and I moan in the process.

"So. Goddamn. Beautiful." Rebel said as she kisses me above my bra between each word. I blush at her words and Rebel gently gestures for ms to sit up.

"Can I take your bra off?" Rebel asked me with a smile and I blush once again because her smile is just so goddamn cute.

"Yes, yes, just take it all off Rebel. I need you." I whimper out because this teasing is not funny. We haven't had sex in two months.

"Okay, be patient babygirl." Rebel let's out a low chuckle and that just turned me on so much. She reaches her hand around and unclasps my bra. Rebel gently fondles on of my nipples with her finger and I moan and lay down on the bed again. She takes her finger off my nipple and I whine in frustration. Rebel unbuttons my jeans and gently slides them down my legs.

She comes back up to me until her face is right above mines. I look at her with innocent eyes and point to my pussy.

"What do you want baby?" Rebel asked me in a soft voice and I whine again, making her smirk.

"Please... fuck me." I whimper out and I gently fondle my nipple.

"Your wish is my command." Rebel replies and she hooks her fingers in the waistband of my panties. She gently slides them down my legs and once they get to my feet, she throws them off to the side.

She crawls back up to me and brings her face close to my pussy. She blows cool air on it and I let out a loud moan. She takes a long lick to my pussy, from bottom to top. I whimper again and hold her head down so she can work her magic.

"Please, eat me." I practically beg her and I look down and see Rebel looking back up at me. She smiles and I pant slightly.

"You got it love." Rebel replies and she throws me a wink before running her tongue over my slits.

"Oh gosh, yesss." I say in a moan and I plaster a happy smile on my face. Rebel sticks her tongue in my hole and starts to move her head back and forth.

"Oh geez, yes!!" I groan out and I look down and see Rebel getting to work. She is amazing. She takes her tongue out of my hole and flickers it on my clit furiously. So much pleasure is running through my body right now. I place my hands in her hair and gently rub my hands through her brunette curls.

She begins to suck on my clit and suck on my slits. Geez, she is doing everything all at once and I love it.

Rebel then plunges her tongue back inside me and she starts tongue fucking me.

"Oh yeah, harder." I moan out while grinding on her face and Rebel starts fucking me faster. She curves her tongue inside of me and that's all it took before I can inside her mouth without warning.

"Oh fuck!!" I moan out as I close my eyes and Rebel takes her tongue out of me. She licks up all my cum and I open my eyes and see her looking up at me as she does so. I guide her head on where to go and she soothingly licks me up.

Once she's done, she stands up and unbuttons her jeans. She pulls they down her legs and my eyes widen as I see Rebel's huge bulge in her compression shorts. I pull my bottom lip between my teeth and Rebel smirks. She pulls her compression shorts down and her dick springs out.

"Oh god." I whimper to myself as her cock stands up tall and proud.

"You ready for this?" Rebel asked me while stroking herself and I whimper and nod.

"Yes, yes, yes!" I say in an excited voice and Rebel rubs her tip against my pussy.

"Please." I pant out and I can feel my hair sticking to my forehead.

"You got it." Rebel replies and she slowly pushes herself inside of me. We both moan from the contact and Rebel places her hands on the side of my hips.

"You can move." I tell Rebel in a moan and she nods and slowly beings to move in and out of me. Rebel gently thrusts in and out of me and I bring her face down in for a kiss. I cup her cheeks and gently kiss her.

Soon, she starts to speed up.

"Oh gosh Quinn." Rebel moans out as she lets go of one of my hips and places her hand behind her head. She throws her head back in pleasure.

"Yes, harder baby." I tell her in a soft moan and I pull my bottom lip between my teeth. Rebel starts to jackhammer into me and it is the best feeling ever.

"Yes, yes, harder!!!" I squeal out in pure bliss and happiness and Rebel groans. She places her hand back on my hip and looks down at me with lustful eyes.

Rebel places her thumb on my clit and she furiously rubs my clit. All that can be heard through the room is our loud moans and skin slapping skin.

"You gonna cum?" Rebel asked me though gritted teeth as she rubs my clit and as if on cue, I start to feel myself about to cum.

"Yessss!!" I groan out and Rebel's eyes go dark and she smirks at me. All of a sudden, she harshly rams into me.

"Take it baby!!" Rebel said through gritted teeth and she moaned at the end.

"Oh yeah, just like that!!" I put my hand under her tank top and start to lightly scratch her chest.

Rebel continues to rub my clit and ran into and it's soooo good.

"I'm gonna cum!!" I yell out and warn her and Rebel lightly pinches my clit, making my eyes roll in the back of my head.

"Me too baby, let go." Rebel instructs me and she looks down and watches as she thrusts hard into me.

"Shit!!" I moan out as I cum all over her cock and Rebel pulls out of me and cums all over my stomach.

"Fuck!!" Rebel yells out with a moan as she pumps her liquids on my stomach and I smile. Rebel lays down on the bed next to me and sighs out in exhaustion. I lay my head on her chest and sigh.

"I needed that. I missed making love to you." I pant lightly and Rebel places her hand on my back and starts to rub circles in my back.

"Me too. I missed making love to you as well." Rebel said as she kisses my forehead and chuckles a bit. I lightly smile and placed hand on her chest. I lightly rub her chest and I feel my eyes get sleepy as I let out a yawn.

"Go to sleep baby. I know your tired." Rebel tells me in a soft voice and she moves us against the headboard. I cuddle into her more and Rebel grabs the blanket and puts it over us.

"Goodnight love, sweet dreams." I whisper to Rebel with my eyes will closed and I grab her hand that was under me. I bring her hand up and I interlock her fingers with my fingers.

"Goodnight babygirl, have lovely dreams." Rebel whispered back to me and she kissed my head one last time before laying her head on a pillow. She rests her other hand on my back and rubs small circles on my back. I feel her chest rise and fall at a slow pace so I know she is sleeping. I lift my head off of her chest and lean up and peck her lips. I place my head back on her chest and cuddle back into her.

I close my eyes with a smile on my face and let sleep take me over. I'm glad me and Rebel made up, because I hate it when we fight. I love her so much, and we need to spend as much time together as possible.

Because soon, we both will be going down different paths. And we won't be able to see each other as much as we wish to.

Rebel and Quinn made up!! Also, Joe forgave Rebel. And he apologized to her as well. Hope you guys liked this chapter. Also, just a general reminder, just because Rebel has an emotional attachment to Quinn and Quinn does not, that doesn't mean that Quinn does not love Rebel. It also does not mean that Rebel loves Quinn more than Quinn loves Rebel. Quinn loves Rebel to death and she would anything for her. Rebel is the love of her life, she still have all the love in the world for Rebel. Just wanted to clear that up for people who might be confused about it.😊 Please comment and vote, your comments really make my day.❤️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

929 60 2
(Marking as completed so Wattpad won't delete) Florence Hudson, twin sister of Finn Hudson, learns that joining the glee club changes her life in a w...
24.3K 970 14
[𝐠𝐥𝐞𝐞] [𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐨𝐧𝐞 - 𝐬𝐞𝐚𝐬𝐨𝐧 𝐬𝐢𝐱] Dylan Miller is a wild combination of many qualities, and most of them are not on the positive...
337K 10.4K 56
andy miller lives with her mother, and is best friends with noah puckerman and finn hudson. quinn is a sight for her sore eyes. she struggles through...
1.6K 85 15
♥️🤍(𝙰 𝙲𝙾𝚄𝙿𝙻𝙴 𝙾𝙵 𝙵𝙾𝚁𝙴𝚅𝙴𝚁𝚂)♥️🤍 "𝐌𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐚𝐫𝐞 𝐛𝐮𝐢𝐥𝐭 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐚𝐫𝐦𝐨𝐫 𝐧𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐜𝐚𝐧'𝐭 𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐩 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞...