Chapter 35 - The Wheelchair Kid Knows What He's Talking About!

Rebel's POV:

So apparently, Finn proposed to Rachel and Rachel accepted. So they are getting married. Not in the future, in a few days. Some people in the class thought it was a bad idea and some were accepting. I think it's a good idea. I mean, it doesn't matter if their young. If they think they are ready, let them get married. Besides, that means cake and food. Yum. Quinn isn't in glee club right now. She went to go talk to Coach Sylvester. Sue wanted to see her about something.

Everyone is in the choir room and Kurt and Rachel just gave Finn a very... explicit picture of himself that Sebastian photoshopped. Sebastian threatened post a pic of Finn naked on the internet if Rachel competed at Regionals. He photoshopped a fake, small you know what onto his body. The picture is embarrassing as hell and I regret looking at it. What kind of weirdo photoshops a genital onto someone else's body? Like Sebastian is on another level of creepy.

"That's it. I'm done. I'm leaving this classroom, and I'm gonna beat that Sebastian kids ass!!" Finn shouted at the top of his lungs and he throws the picture of him on the ground and gets out of his seat. He goes to walk towards the door and me, Blaine, Mike and Puck follow after him.

"Finn, chill." Mr. Shue states while standing in front of Finn and placing a hand on his chest to stop him from walking. I roll my eyes because how do you expect him to calm down in this situation? I would be fuming too.

"No, I'm not going to chill. I'm done chilling!!" Finn shouts while glaring harshly at Mr. Shue and I nod in agreement. Mr. Shue is always resorting to peace and quiet and it's annoying.

"Yeah Mr. Shue, this isn't something small." I say while rolling my eyes and crossing my hands over my chest.

"The official show choir rule book states that any real or perceived threat of violence, vandalism or humiliation will be met with a swift and unquestioned disqualification of the threatening parties team with extreme prejudice. It's right here. Page 72, bylaw 15, section six, article 44." Artie says as Sam wheels him in the classroom and while reading the show choir rule book.

"The wheelchair nerd knows what he's talking about!" I say in a loud voice as I gestures to Artie and everyone starts to chuckle except for Artie.

"Wheelchair nerd? Really?" Artie asked while looking at me with a fake glare and I shrug my shoulders.

"Wheelchair nerd, geeky boy, off brand Beetlejuice." I said to Artie while listing some of the nicknames people call him.

"Bluetooth!" Santana yells from the seats and I try to suppress a laugh but I fail miserably.

"Oh my god. That's he got that blue dye on his teeth last year because he wasn't brushing properly." I say while laughing hysterically and everyone starts to laugh as well.

"Y'all be treating the kid in the wheelchair like he nothing, but don't worry, y'all are gonna need him one day." Artie states while talking about himself in third person and I continue to laugh.

"Guys, I contacted the headmaster of Dalton." Mr. Shue tries to reason with us but I shake my head and roll my eyes.

"Did you know when we had that little Michael battle in the underground parking lot, he tried to throw a slushy at me?" I say with an eye roll and as I'm about to continue, Mr. Shue cuts me off.

"Even though he shouldn't have tried that, it's just a slushy." Mr. Shue says like it was nothing and I really question if he's a good teacher sometimes.

"You didn't let me finish because if you did, you would know that he put rock salt in the slushy. You know, that hard thick salt?" I say with a sarcastic smile and he looks at me with wide eyes. "One of the Warblers told me that his intention was to blind one of us with the slushy. You still think that slushy was fine?" I ask while rolling my eyes and sitting down in between Sam and Santana.