Chapter 24 - Best Prom Ever

Rebel's POV:

"Hey Rebel." Quinn calls my name as we were cuddling naked on my bed and I smile. Her head was in my crook of my neck and her arms were around my neck. We were both laying on our sides and Quinns left leg with on top of my left leg. My arms were around her waist and my fingers were gently caressing her butt. No we didn't just have sex. We just like to cuddle naked.

"Yea Quinn?" I reply with a smirk and I decided to call her by her name since she called me by my name.

"If I win prom Queen, just know, I'm not dancing with whoever is King. I'm dancing with you only babe." Quinn tells me while taking her head out of my neck and I smile because tbh, it would've killed me to see her dancing with anyone else.

"I'm glad to hear that babygirl. Cause it honestly would've killed me to see you dancing with anyone else." I admit honestly while looking down kinda ashamed that I'm so overprotective to a point where if someone makes eye contact with Quinn for too long, I would beat them up.

"Baby, why are you looking down ashamed?" Quinn asked while lifting my chin up and its like this girl can read me like a book. "Don't be ashamed. I would've been mad if someone else was dancing with you too." Quinn explains while looking at me with eyes full of love and I smile that she understands how I feel.

"Thanks for understanding babygirl. I was kinda worried that you would be mad that I was too overprotective or I was even jealous." I say nervously and Quinn lightly laughs making me look at her puzzled. Quinn gets off of her side and straddles my lap. I'm trying so hard not to moan because she is sitting on my dick right now.

"Love, it's okay to be overprotective of me. I'm overprotective of you after finding out your situation. And your not being jealous. That's how any person would react if the person they were dating was gonna dance with some else." Quinn explains to me and she lightly bounces on me, making me groan a little. She is teasing me, I know it.

"Baby, I'm glad your being understanding, but your sitting on my dick right now and I'm about to explode." I reply in a groan and I see Quinn's smile turn up into a smug smirk.

"Oh, I was sitting on your cock? I didn't realize that baby." Quinn says in an innocent voice while continuing to bounce on me and she places her hands in my stomach.

"Why don't you do something about it?" She asked with a smirk and she starts to grind herself onto me. Is she challenging me?

"I'll take that as a challenge." I reply through gritted teeth and I sit up so our bodies are pressed together. I lift Quinn up off my lap and she furrows her eyebrows. I hold my cock in my hands so it is standing straight up.

"What are you do-" Quinn begins to ask but I cut her off by slamming her onto my cock. Quinn let's out a loud moan as she feels me buried inside of her and I smirk smugly.

"Oh my!! You have gotten so much bigger in just two weeks!!" Quinn says with a shocked expression on her face and she smiles as she rolls her hips around on me. I smile as well and admire her beauty.

"You ready for the best time of your life?" I asked through gritted teeth and I wrap my right arm around her waist. I place my left hand on her back and gently scratch it, making her lightly moan. I look up at her with lustful eyes and see her eyes are wide.

"Mmhmm. Yes." Quinn replied with a soft moan and wraps her arms around my neck. Quinn makes eye contact with me and I continue to look at her with lust in my eyes. Quinn nods her head rapidly, telling me to start. I smirk and begin to slam her onto me harshly. "Oh my god. Yes baby!!" Quinn moans out with a smile and I can feel her squeezing me tightly. She bounces herself on top of me again and I smile at how eager and excited she is. I harshly slam her on top of me again and Quinn gasps loudly. I smirk and watch as she moans with her eyes closed and I sigh at the beautiful sight.
—————————————————————
"I've been to Ann Taylor Loft, Filene's Basement and, like, six Forever 21s, and I cannot find a dress that fits. I'm gonna be forced to make my own dress for prom." Lauren complained as me, her, Santana and Brittany walked in the choir room and I laugh to myself.