Chapter 65 - YOU SUCK!

Quinn's POV: January 20th, 2014: Quinn is 36 weeks pregnant

"Hey, do any of you guys wanna catch a matinee tomorrow? I have a late shift at the diner and I know Funny Girl is dark." Kurt questioned the table as we were eating in a Resturant called Bobs burgers. And they don't even sell burgers. I think that's a tv show name.

Kurt, Blaine, Rachel, Santana and I were eating here together. Sam and Rebel went to an arcade together, Finn went back to Lima to visit his parents and Brittany went back to Yale to visit it again. She's still doing online learning and living in New York but she said she missed Yale and she really wanted to visit it again.

"I have a late shift at the diner and I know Funny girl is dark." Kurt added on and I look down at my belly and gently rub it. I smile at my belly as I feel them kick. Only a couple more weeks.

"Uh, dark as in there are no performances, or dark as in its kind of a downer?" Santana questioned for clarification as she was eating some steak and rice.

"What even is a matinee? That word isn't ringing a bell in my vocabulary.

"A matinee is a musical performance or a public event held in the daytime. Come on Quinn, this is just basic learning!" Kurt spoke while turning his head from side to side. I roll my eyes harshly.

"I'm sorry, I would love to go, but Junes got me taken up with dinner and rehearsals..." Blaine spoke up while giving Kurt an apologetic look.

"Yeah, I know, count me out— I'm gonna be in the recording studio all day." Santana shook her head and Kurt looks to me.

"See, my song released about a month ago, and it's like the number 1 song in the country right now. So I'm kinda just celebrating that. Plus, I genuinely don't want to go." I tell him honestly and Kurt let's out an annoyed sigh.

"This is terrible— look what I just found on Bradwaybuzzard.com." Rachel uttered quickly as she slides her phone to me and I pick it up.

"I'll take that." Santana snatched the phone out my hand as I was about to read the article.

"Bitch, I was about to read that." I grouch out while glaring at her.

"I don't give a fuck." Santana gave me the finger with a sarcastic smile and I roll my eyes. That new blond hair of hers is getting to her ego.

"Blind item! Liar, liar, Fanny on Fire!" Santana reads out with an amused look on her face.

"Shh!!" Rachel shushed loudly and she wasn't even helping to shut Santana up, she just made more noise.

"What Broadway starlet has been calling in sick while secretly pursuing other job opportunities? Unnamed sources say producers are none too happy with the burgeoning divas shenanigans, and wager that this starlet will burn out faster than you can say Milwaukee Dinner Theater in the round!" Santana reads the article to us with a weird hint of happiness in her voice.

"Ooh la la. Rachel your karma is coming to get you. That's why you should have never skipped to star in a show that didn't even air anyways." I sing song with a laugh and Rachel lets out a scared groan.

"I missed one show." Rachel clarifies while getting frustrated.

"You should actually be glad that hat they don't know your seriously considering leaving your show to do a tv pilot." Blaine asseverated and I nod my head because she is so lucky.

"Yeah, you better be grateful. Your ass is lucky." I drink some of my milkshake and I hum around the straw. So good.

"This is terrible okay? I cannot be branded a problem child this early in my career. I-I might be ambitious, but I'm not a bad person." Rachel hollers as her anxiety gets up and I make a face that says "sureeeee."