Chapter 47 - We Are Going To New York!!

Quinn's POV:

"5, 6, 5, 6, 7, 8!" My glee club teacher, Mr. Jackson, shouts for me to sing the song I was instructed to sing. This is like the 20th time I'm doing it over again but I know it is for my benefit. I take a deep breath before singing.

Dear, I fear we're facing a problem
You love me no longer, I know and
Maybe there is nothing that I can do
To make you do
Mama tells me I shouldn't bother
That I ought just stick to another man
A man that surely deserves me
But I think you do
So I cry and I pray and I beg
Love me love me
Say that you love me
Fool me fool me
Go on and fool me
Love me love me
Pretend that you love me
Leave me leave me
Just say that you need me
So, I cry and I beg for you to
Love me love me
Say that you love me
Leave me leave me
Just say that you need me
I can't care 'bout anything but you
Lately I have desperately pondered
Spent my nights awake and I wonder
What I could have done in another way
To make you stay
Reason will not lead to solution
I will end up lost in confusion
I don't care if you really care
As long as you don't go
So I cry, I pray, and I beg

A/N: In my opinion, Quinn should have sung this song. It fits her style of singing more.

As I sing halfway through the song, Mr. Jackson cuts me off.

"Okay, stop!!" He shouts out loud and I stop singing and look towards him. The rest of the class was sitting down in chairs while I was sitting in front of them next to Mr. Jackson.

"I thought that was good Mr. Jackson." A kid named Barry said with a shrug and I mouth a thank you to him.

"It was good, it was great actually, but it sounded kind of bland. I want it to pop more. Add a little... Quinn Fabray to it." He gives me some tips and I nod my head in understanding.

Add a little Quinn Fabray to it huh? Well, I can do that. I smile to myself and I take another deep breathe as I begin to sing the song again.

(Just imagine this is Quinn singing this)

"Wow!! That was amazing Quinn!!" Mr. Jackson yells as the whole class cheers and claps loudly for me. I smile and nod my head, thankful. Mr. Jackson allowed me to sing the whole song this time and he seems to have liked it so that's good.

"Seriously, you have an amazing singing voice." Caitlyn said while giving me a compliment and smiling at me.

"Yeah, your voice is like soft and delicate, it's not loud or repulsive." Leroy, another one of my classmates, says as the clapping dies down and I nod my head.

"Thanks guys, it means a lot." I say with a smile as I look around the room at everyone smiling at me.

"Quinn, here's some tips. Just keep practicing your singing at your home. Try to add a little something to your singing, just to spice it up a bit. But all in all, it was amazing." Mr. Jackson tells me and I nod my head in understanding. "Let's give another round of applause for Quinn!!" Mr. Jackson yells out and everyone starts their clapping and cheering again. I look at them with a big smile on my face, grateful I have such amazing classmates and friends who love my singing.
—————————————————————
"Hey babe, how was glee club?" Biff asked me as I just entered his dorm and I see him making some food by the stove.

My Broken Rebel - Quinn FabrayOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara