Chapter 9 - Why Is My Life Like This?

Rebels POV:

I was walking in the hallways at school when Finn came up to me and he looked pissed the hell off.

"The fuck do you want slenderman?" I asked with annoyance in my voice as he blocks me from walking. I'm not in the mood for his crap.

"Quinn is mines. She'll always be mines. I'll get her to cheat on you." Finn said with a smirk and I ball my fist up. I am so close to punching him in the face but I remember what Quinn told me.

Just think about me whenever you get mad baby. Close your eyes and take a deep breath and hold it for 5 seconds. Exhale slowly and think about happy things.

I close my eyes take a deep breath in and hold it for 5 seconds. I slowly exhale and think about my source of happiness. Quinn.

"Say whatever you want Finn. Cause we both know that Quinn wants me and not you. She's much happier with me." I reply calmly and go to walk away but he puts his hand on my chest and once again stops me from walking. Now I'm getting angry.

"Don't you fucking touch me bitch!!" I shout at the top of my lungs and ball my fist up again. I am squeezing my fingers into my palm so hard that I feel my nails digging into my skin and I feel blood dripping down my hand.

"You tell him Reb!!" I hear Tina yell from the side and look in her direction. Her, Mike, Artie, Brittany, Santana and Kurt were watching along while eating popcorn and candy. Well, Kurt was drinking tea. I furrow my eyebrows at them and turn back to Finn.

"Oh yea? And what are you gonna do about it?" He asked cockily while his lips form into a stupid ass smirk. "Quinn is only with you to make me jealous. She doesn't like you. I'll have her in my bed soon. And I'll be fucking the shit outta her so good that she'll forget about you within minutes." He snarked at me and the crowd around us except for the glee kids erupts into oohs. Now I am beyond pissed.

I punch him in the face hard which causes him to fall to the ground. I decide to do a Sam Puckett move on him. I bend my arm and tap my elbow twice before jumping on him and hitting him in the face with my elbow. I start punching on his face and all over him.

"You take back the shit you said about her. Nobody talks about my girl like that you pussy!!" I spat in his face as steam comes out my ears from how mad I am. I punch him in the stomach and he is groaning and trying to take my hands off him.

"Get him Reb. Punch the custard out of his nipples!!" Santana yells while munching on some popcorn.

"Rebel, go easy on his face. I can't explain this to my mom and Burt!!" Kurt yelled out but it's too late for that because Finn's face was bloody and looked like shit.

Everyone watching along is recording and laughing.

"Please... stop." Finn coughed out as I once again punch him in the stomach.

"Fuck you Finn!! Quinn is my girl!! Leave us the hell alone!! Shes with me and wants me not you!!!" I roar at him and slap him in the face. "I'm not stopping till your face is unrecognizable!!" I promise him and growl as I go crazy and just swing my arms at him, not caring where I hit.

"Rebel stop!!" I hear the angelic voice of my girlfriend Quinn yell. I stop punching Finn and turn around and look behind me. I see Quinn slowly walking up to me with caution. I huff and get off of Finn. I sit down with one leg up and the other leg laying on the ground out in front of me.

Everyone stops laughing and recording. My eyes that were once filled with rage and aggression softened as I look into Quinn's teary eyes.

"Baby please." Quinn sits in front of me on the floor and cups my cheeks. I sigh and stare deeply into her eyes. "Calm down. Breathe with me." Quinn says and takes a deep breath in. I follow her action. She holds it in for 5 seconds and releases. I do the same and suddenly, I am very calm again. Quinn just had such an effect on me and she can stop me from being angry in less than 2 minutes. "Calm down baby." She whispers softly and leans in and kisses my lips. Everyone starts clapping and cheering. I shut them out and just kiss Quinn back. She gently strokes my cheek and I sigh into the kiss.