Chapter 56 - I Didn't Actually Mean Give Me Your Babies!!

Quinn's POV:

"Ugh!!!" I groan out as I just threw up for the 7th time in a row.

I was hovering over the toilet in one of Rachel and Kurts bathrooms. It was the week after me and Rebel had sex, again. It's late April and I am still in New York because I was starting to feel sick and I wasn't ready to go home.

Santana and Brittany are currently holding my hair up behind me as they just watch me throw up.

"Hey Quinn, are you pregnant?" Brittany asked me with nervousness in her voice and my eyes go wide and I snap my head over to her.

"No, there's no way, there's no way." I say while shaking my head at the possibility of being pregnant. I can't be pregnant.

"Well, when you and Rebel had sex last week, did she use a condom?" Santana asked as she lets go of my hair and I turn my body around to face them.

"No." I say while shaking my head and I can feel tears filling in my eyes.

"Did you use birth control?" Santana asked seriously as she looks me in my eyes.

"No." I whimper out as tears start to fall down my cheeks and I shake my head at myself.

"Okay, this is your only chance of not being pregnant. This question is disgusting as hell, but it's gonna help me determine if your pregnant or not? Did Rebel cum inside of you?" Santana asks while scrunching up her face in disgust and I gasp.

"Yes, oh my god." I cry out as I put my hand over my mouth to muffle my cries.

"You let her nut in you?? Your most definitely pregnant. There's no doubt about it." Santana says while shaking her head and I scoff and roll my eyes. But Rebel feels so good inside of me. I can still feel her cum against my walls and it feels amazing.

"Your definitely pregnant Quinn. And it's definitely by Rebel." Brittany tells me while giving me a happy smile and I think she's really excited about me being pregnant.

"Hey, I bought you a pregnancy test earlier. That's what's gonna really determine if your pregnant or not. But, I am a million percent sure that you are definitely pregnant because after everything you just said that went down in the bed, there is no way in hell that you aren't pregnant." Santana says while shaking her head and I sigh and let more tears fall out of my eyes.

"I agree with Sanny, and I can imagine what went on between the sperm and the egg inside of you. They were probably like "hey, let's mate and give Quinn a Canadian baby." I bet it was adorable." Brittany says with a smile and Santana bursts out laughing, making me flip her off. This is hell for me.

"So, take the pregnancy test, then wait 5 minutes for the results." Santana instructs me and I nod my head and stand up. They stand up as well and Santana leaves the bathroom.

Once she comes back in a few seconds later, she comes in with the pregnancy test in her hand. She gives it to me and her and Brittany give me a thumbs up before leaving the bathroom.

I lock the bathroom door and sigh as I walk over to the toilet. I hover over the toilet and place the pregnancy test under my vagina. I hold it there and start urinating on it. Good thing I needed to use the bathroom.

Once I'm done, I clean myself up and I wipe the pregnancy test with tissue. I put the test on the bathroom counter and grab the toothpaste.

I look in the cabinet for a new toothbrush since mines is at the hotel. I find one and I open it and use it. I brush my teeth and tongue and when I finish rinse my mouth out with mouthwash.

I wash my face then wipe it with a rag. I grab the pregnancy test and leave the bathroom with it.

"I took it, now we have to wait 5 minutes." I respond with a small smile and they smile back. Brittany sets a timer on her phone for 5 minutes.