Chapter 48 - Can I Help You, Friend?

Rebel's POV:

Me and Finn were at the Lima Bean sitting on a semi circle couch. He sat on one side of the couch and I sat on the other side of the couch in front of him. Finn asked me to meet him here.

I mean, I already work here so it wasn't a big deal to come here. He seems really out of it. The Valentine's Day wedding is in two days and me, Rachel, Kurt, Santana and Sam came back to Lima yesterday. I like New York so far. I like the noise and all the excitement of it.

After Rachel and Kurt got out of their frozen phase, the came up to us and started bombarding us with questions like why are we here and why are we moving in? Eventually, they finally accepted the fact that we weren't leaving and they got used to us being there.

"Thanks for coming to meet me." Finn said in a distressed voice and I nod my head with a small smile.

"No problem bro. I mean, it's not a problem since I work here and I'm on a break right now." I tell him with a shrug and I lift my coffee cup to my mouth and take a sip of it. I almost barf at the taste of this coffee.

I've been trying to like coffee to seem more grown up but it just isn't working. I spit out the coffee and gag.

"I've tried to like coffee so I can seem more grown up, but it just isn't working for me. This sucks!! It taste like how dirty gym socks smell!!" I yell annoyed and I slam the coffee cup down and I walk over to the drink section of the Lima Bean.

People are staring at me like I'm crazy but I don't care. I'm kinda tired so I'm pretty annoyed right now. I grab a bottle of orange juice and I walk back over to Finn.

"You can just take that without any consequences?" He asked in shock and I sit back down on my side of the couch.

"Yeah, I always pay for whatever I used at the end of the day." I say with a shrug as I open my orange juice and start chugging it down to get rid of the coffee taste. Now that's a better taste and flavor.

I look at Finn and see he has a stubble that he hasn't shaven, his eyes are red and they have extremely heavy bags under them and his clothes look dirty as hell.

He was slouching in the chair and he looked like a 50 year old man right now. Overall, he looks terrible. Finn looks down at his feet and I drink some more of my apple juice.

"Dude, are you okay? You look like you've been sleeping in those clothes for a week and your eyes bags are so heavy, you need a shopping cart to carry them." I joke a little and Finn looks up at me and he has a broken look on his face.

"I kissed Ms. Pillsbury." Finn said in a calm voice and my eyes practically pop out of their sockets from how wide they went. Kinda like how Tom's eyes go wide in Tom and Jerry.

I don't even have a proper response for that. How does one react or respond to that? Finn kissed Mr. Shue's wife. Wow. There's only one reaction response I have and it may not be proper but it's all I got.

"Wow, you really are an idiot huh?" I say with a laugh and Finn looks at me with an 'I don't care' look on his face. Wow, normal Finn would've been offended. He's really beaten up about this.

"Did she kiss you back? Did she like it?" I begin to ask him more questions and I place my apple juice on the table in front of us.

"No, she was totally freaked out by it. I don't even know how it happened." Finn said calmly while shaking his head and I raise an eyebrow and briefly look away from him. I know how it happened.

"I know how it happened. You brought her lips towards yours and you kissed her." I say while doing hand gestures and Finn sighs tiredly and wow, I have never seen Finn like this. He's always so energetic and happy.