Chapter 70 - Can't Wait To Marry My Babygirl.

Rebel's POV: June 1st, 2014:

Quinn and I came back to New York a few days after that lovely duet. We've been back for about 1 month and are currently in our room discussing our wedding.

Baby, how about we have our wedding on a beach?" Quinn squeals out and I sit on the bed next to her. She had the twins on her lap as she flipped through wedding magazines. Quinn just turned 20 and her birthday party was amazing. I even got something special after.

I can't believe how much we have come. We met when we were 16, started dating at 16, sadly broke up when she was 18 and I was 17, got back together when we were 18, had twins at 19 and now engaged at 19 and 20. That's such a big journey in just 4 years.

Quinn and I have been planning our wedding out for the past month and a half and we got a few things done. Not much though.

I make an iffy face and respond with "I'm not sure my love, I mean, I hate getting sand in my feet. And I really hate getting sand in my shoes."

I watch as her face falls in disappointment and now I feel bad "But if you want it there, then that's where we will have it. Your wish is my command."

I take a sleeping Nevaeh off of her lap and lay her down on the bed.

"Oh baby, no, it's fine. If you don't want that, then we won't do it." Quinn shook her head and waves her hand around.

"But it's what you want. And you always know that your wish is my command babygirl." I grab her hand and rub my thumb over it.

"No, you always do what I want to do. It's time I do what you want to do. Where do you want the wedding to be at?" Quinn queries with a twinkle in her eyes. She positioned her elbow on her pillow and rested her head on her elbow.

"Well, if I'm being honest, I'd love to have a wedding at a nice beautiful chapel, that has a glass water fountain at the beginning, a nice red carpet for when you walk down the aisle, and a beautiful mistletoe above us for when we kiss." I share my thoughts with a big grin on my face.

"That sounds lovely." Quinn responds with a smile and she leans in and pecks my lips.

Reese crawled out of her lap and crawled over next to Nevaeh.

"Ah ba ba bahhhh!!" Reese babbled and touched Nevaeh's face, making her stir in her sleep.

"Bub, your gonna wake her up." Quinn warned him as she remove his hand from her face.

"Wahhhh wahhh!!" My daughter cries out and I guess it's too late.

"Oh don't cry love." I lift her up and hold her against my chest as her cries get softer. Quinn gently rubs her head in comfort.

"Wahhhh wahhh!!" Reese lightly cried out with a small pout and I think he's sad that he made his sister cry.

"Aww, it's okay bubby. You didn't mean to." Quinn picks him up and holds him against her chest as his cries get softer as well. I rub the back of his head.

Soon, both Reese and Nevaeh end up falling asleep soundly. They just turned 5 months old today and yesterday. They are so adorable and I can't believe they are almost halfway to 1. They are growing up so fast.

"They are growing up so fast. I can't wait to celebrate their first birthday." Quinn looks down at the twins with a smile. We placed them back down in the bed next to us.

"Really, they are so beautiful and adorable." I added in as I rub their back gently and watch as they cuddle into each other.

"Hey baby, let's get married on your birthday." Quinn simpered out, looking proud of her suggestion.