Chapter 31 - An Extraordinary Christmas With Quinn and Rebel

Rebel's POV:

So it's been over a month since we came back to Lima, and I couldn't be happier. Me and Quinn are going strong like we always were before we broke up.

Christmas is only a few weeks away and this is gonna be awesome. It's me and Quinn's first Christmas together as a couple. I know we met last year in September but we didn't start dating until after Christmas.

I'm so excited for Christmas. I love Christmas. Even though I was thinking about happy stuff, I was currently frustrated because I couldn't fit some books in my locker.

"Stupid books." I grumble to myself as I try my hardest to shove my math book and my English book in my locker.

"Why won't you go in?!" I shout frustrated while throwing my bag off my back and I continue to try and jam my books in my locker. Everyone was looking at me weirdly but I just flip them off.

"Hey babe... how's it going?" Quinn asked me with confusion in her voice as she comes up to me and I sigh and turn to look at her. She was coming up to me with her Cheerios outfit on.

Quinn joined the Cheerios again. Also, she, Santana, Brittany, Mercedes and that Sugar girl left the Troubletones and came back to the New Directions because Shelby apparently shut it down. Nobody knows why.

"Not good. My stupid books won't fit in my locker." I grumble and I slam my locker door harshly but it just flies back open and hits me on my nose. Hard.

"Owww!!" I groan out in pain while closing my eyes and holding my nose in pain and I hear a cute little giggle. I open my eyes and see Quinn laughing at me.

"It's not funny." I mumble to myself and Quinn continues to laugh at me. I roll my eyes and turn my back to her.

"No baby, look at me. Please." Quinn states and I just know she has that adorable pout on her face.

I turn around and see her doing her cute little pout. See, told you. Quinn gently moves my hands off my nose and she leans in and gives my nose a sweet kiss.

"All better?" She asked me with a small smirk and I decide to test my luck.

"It still hurts. Maybe if you give me a kiss on the lips, it will feel all better." I respond with a raised eyebrow and Quinn chuckles. She nods with a smirk and gives me a sweet and gentle kiss on the lips.

"Is it better now?" She asked while raising her eyebrow and I nod with a happy smile.

"Now, here's a simple fix to your problem." Quinn adds on and she takes my books out of my hand and places them on top of my other books. She closes my locker without any trouble and my jaw drops.

"How did you do that?" I ask in shock as my jaw is still dropped on the floor and Quinn closes my mouth for me.

"Magic." She whispered while doing hand gestures and I laugh and shake my head.

"You we're trying to fit the books vertically when their was no space. There is some space between the top of your books and the top of your locker, so I just put it there." Quinn explained how she did it and I nod with a smile and look between her and my locker.

"Your so smart." I state while placing my arms around her back and Quinn smiles and puts her arms around my back.

"I know I am." She said with a cocky smirk and I laugh and lean in to kiss her.

Once our lips attach, Quinn gently cups my cheeks with her left hand. After a few seconds, I pull away with a soft pop.

"Hey, I never asked you. What job did you have in Kentucky? I remember you told me you made a lot of money from your job over there." Quinn asked me with a small smile and my eyes go wide very quickly. I never told her that I was a stripper in Kentucky. I was too scared of what she might think of me.