Chapter 46 - And They Will NEVER Be The Same!

Quinn's POV:

Me and Santana were in New York and we were in Kurt and Rachel's apartment. It was like a cozy apartment, not modern or anything high tech. Just a cozy, comfortable apartment.

We were standing in the middle of the living room waiting for Rachel to come home. Kurt called us here and told us that he needs us to come down to New York and talk Rachel out of doing a nude scene for a photo shoot. I have no idea why she would want to do a nude scene. I'm not judging her for doing it but I know Rachel, she's gonna regret it later on.

"What is taking Berry so long? I have to go shopping for some new thongs." Santana said with an eye roll and I laugh and throw my head back. "What, I like to wear thongs." She said with a shrug as she brushes some hair behind her ear and I put my hands up in defense.

"Okayyy." I sing song with an eye roll and we start to hear a voice speak. We immediately stop talking.

"Kurt, the hipster from downstairs with the curlicue mustache wants to borrow your Russian hat." We hear the voice of Rachel from the other side of the door and we see the door start to slide open. Once it's fully slid open, Rachel looks up and sees up. Her eyes widen and a hug grin graces her lips.

"Oh my god!! What are you doing here?" Rachel yelled excitedly while putting a hand over her mouth and me and Santana look at each other.

"Lady Hummel called, begging us to do an emergency intervention." Santana started off and I nod my head in agreement.

"Oh who?" Rachel asked in confusion and I sigh before answering.

"You." I respond and Rachel just looks at us in shock and confusion.

5 Minutes Later:

We are now in the living room area for this intervention. Me and Santana are sitting on a couch they have and Rachel is sitting in front of us on a cheapie.

"So, let me get this straight: you guys came all the way to New York just to talk to me because Kurt called you?" Rachel asked while looking at me and Santana in confusion.

"We're also here to shop." Santana states with a shrug and I shake my head because that's not the only thing we are here for.

"And we're here to apologize to Quinn for slapping her across the face very, very hard." I say while throwing shade at Santana and I side eye her.

"In theory. We'll just see if that's happens. But we both know that slap was in self defense." Santana snarked with an eye roll as she turns to face me. "Rachel, you cannot do a nude scene." Santana starts out while linking her hands together and Rachel sighs.

"It's not a nude scene. It's just a topless scene." Rachel states and I face palm my forehead because that's considered being partially nude.

"Same thing. Topless is as nude as anyone is ever gonna want to see you." Santana said while shrugging and I brush some hair behind my ear.

"Let's say you do it. Think about the 2-2-2 rule. In two weeks, how are you gonna feel about the new scene?" I speak up and rhetorically asked Rachel with a raised eyebrow. "You'd probably feel pretty great." I answered for her while linking my hands together and Rachel nods.

"Yeah." Rachel responded and she let out a deep breath as she spoke.

"You'll get to feel a nice, cool breeze on them skeeter bites, you'll feel refreshed even." Santana spoke up and Rachel nods her head in agreement.

"Then, how are you gonna feel about it two months from now?" I asked with a raised eyebrow and I start to play with my fingers in my lap.

"I don't know. Nervous? Worried it may not even be good?" Rachel said while doing some hand gestures and me and Santana can tell she is nervous.