Chapter 14 - Are You Sleeping With Beiste???

Rebel's POV:

Me and Sam were in the school sauna about to take baths. I was taking a cold bath while Sam was taking a hot bath. Sam is on the football team and he said the hot baths help calm his muscles. Which isn't true because the heat just makes it worse but that's Sam for you. Since I'm in wrestling, my muscles tend to hurt after, so a cold bath helps take away my muscle pains.

I was currently waiting to get in my bath since it wasn't ready yet. Sam was already in his hot bath next to mine.

We both had on shorts, the only difference was I was wearing a tank top and Sam wasn't.

One of the people who worked in the sauna room dumped some ice in my cold bath and it was finally ready for me to use. I step in the bath and sit down like it was normal. Sam looks at me like I'm crazy.

"How can you sit in a cold bath? I mean like, I would have frostbites for days." Sam says with a shocked voice and looks at me like I've done something amazing.

"I do get frostbites for days. My feet feel numb for about a month but I'm used to it." I start explain to him and place my hands on the side of the tub. "Since I've been dating Quinn, I need to find a way not to put out." I continue and shrug my shoulders. "I already put out once and it was too risky. Luckily, she didn't get pregnant, but we decided not to risk it again." I explain to Sam while sighing and he nods his head and puts some of the hot water on his chest.

"It's honestly hard not to put out. Like I don't know what to do." I say honestly to Sam while shaking my head because there has been many times where I almost put out on Quinn.

"Well, I have a solution." Sam starts with a smile and I look at him while squinting my eyes.

"I'm listening bro." I tell him and rub my chin in a way that says "you got my attention."

"Well, when I'm having sex, I tend to not focus on what's happening. I think about something totally different from what I'm doing." Sam starts to explain and I nod my head for him to continue explaining. "Well, for example, there was that time in Canada when we found that Canadian Goose by the River and it attacked me. Very traumatizing." Sam says while shuttering at the memory and I laugh at the thought of that incident. I have a video and pictures. It was hilarious.

"Well, I've never been attacked by a Canadian Goose like you have." I chuckle and shake my head as tears come out of my eyes from how hard I'm laughing. Sam rolls his eyes with a smile.

A Canadian Goose has attacked me before. I won't deny that. But it just kicked me in the leg a few times. The Canadian Goose Sam is talking about was crazy. It went wild on him. It punched him, kicked him, slapped him, karate chopped him. It was like a character out of Dragon Ball Z. It was out of this world.

"Well you have to find your own stick in the mud." Sam states while shrugging and throws his head back. "Like something that's not hot." He continues with his head thrown back and scratches his face. Just then I hear the loud voice of Coach Beiste yelling at some kid. She's Sam's football coach and she is very strict.

"I told you Gassy Greg, you will not fart in the sauna!! Go take a shower!!" Coach Beiste yells at Gassy Greg with an angry look on her face while taking him out of a sauna. Greg looks down sadly before walking to the showers.

Gassy Greg is a nickname for this kid called Greg who is always farting. Like does he take laxatives or some gassy shit like that?

"Why don't you use Coach Beiste?" Sam suggested while gesturing to the Beiste and I look at him confused. "Use her to help your not pull out. She's not the hottest person in the world and it might help." Sam shrugs and lifts his head up and I begin to think.