Chapter 69 - They Are Geniuses.

Rebel's POV: April 23rd, 2014

I just got finished boxing practice at the gym and I wanted to surprise Quinn. So I got her flowers and chocolates.

"Quinn!!" I yell out for her as I walk into the apartment and I see the twins in the living room in their walker seats. They both look scared which concerned me.

"Rebel!!" Quinn shouts out at the top of her lungs and she sounds off to me. I furrow my eyebrows but chuckle as I realize she might've burnt something again.

"Where's your mommy?" I asked them with smiles and their happy faces fade, which confused me.

I give both of them another kiss and I walk to kitchen which is closer to the front door than the living room. I had the flowers in my hand and what I see in there literally destroyed my heart. I see JBI kiss my girl on her lips while she was trying to get away from him!! He planted a kiss on her lips!! What the fuck??

Quinn let's out a scream quickly pushed him away before she even saw me and I growl. Quinn must've heard my growl because she snaps her head to me and she looks scared as fuck. She rushes over to me but I just gone deaf.

My face is numb. I can't even cry. That little bitch placed his lips on my girlfriend, my heart, the love of my life's lips. I drop the flowers with a shaky hand and they both look at me with wide eyes.

"Rebel! It's not what it looks like!!" Quinn shouts out loud with tears in her eyes and JBI backs away from her like he's seen a ghost. "He broke into the apartment and started harassing me while I was playing with the twins. I tried to get him to leave but he wouldn't leave me alone. Then he said that if I didn't talk to him, he would send everyone my nudes!! Like how did he get my nudes!! I never took nude photos. Then I went to the kitchen with him so we could talk because I didn't want him around the twins. I didn't actually go to talk to this bitch. I threw a fork at him which is why he has a bruise and why he's bleeding." Quinn points to JBIs chin that is pouring blood and bruised. I didn't even see that. I begin to get more angrier as I realize that he tried to assault and he sexually harassed my girl.  He also threatened to post her nudes which is illegal pornography!!!

"Rebel, I promise this isn't what it seems. I just-" JBI began to say with that stupid ass look he always plasters on his face and he stops speaking when the angriest look I've ever had appears onto my face. I am beyond pissed off. I ball up my fist and clench my jaw. My nails are digging into my skin and I feel blood pour out of my palms. I grit my teeth together and growl.

"You know, when Finn tried taking Quinn away from me, I beat his ass up." I begin to say to him with so much anger in my tone.

He harassed my girl, he fucking harassed my girl.

"You kissed, threatened to exploit and harassed my girlfriend you ugly, perverted son of a bitch, so imagine what I'm gonna do to you!!" I roar at him as I slowly walk over to him and he backs up with wide eyes. "Actually you don't, because I'm gonna do it anyways. I'm gonna fucking kill you!!" I growl at JBI and I run over to the dishes and grab a knife. I go to JBI and begin to stab the shit out of him.

"Rebel!!" Quinn shouts out loud as she has fear in her eyes but I continue to stab him and move her away.

"He fucking broke into our home, threatened to exploit, kissed and harassed you Quinn!! His sick ass was in the presence of my babies and you!! I'm gonna fucking kill him!!" I yelled to her as I continue to stab JBI who is lifeless on the floor. I hear the twins crying in the living room and I'm glad they can't see this. Once I see that JBI is dead on the floor, I turn around to Quinn. I know he's dead because I stabbed that fucker over 50 times. He has the nerve to be in my house kissing my girl with his ugly face.