Chapter 22 - Happy Birthday Baby!!

Rebel's Outfit:

Rebel's POV:

"Do you still have those chocolate truffles that mom gave us?" Sam asked me from beside me and tapped my shoulder as he sits next to me in the choir room.

"Yea. Here." I reply and stuff my hand in my pockets and take out a bag full of chocolate truffles. I hand Sam the bag and he takes it with a smile.

"Thanks." He said and gave me a thumbs up as he puts a chocolate truffle in his mouth. Sam can eat most foods in one bite because of the size of his mouth. It's a talent.

I look across the choir room to the left side and see Quinn talking to Mike and Brittany. She is laughing and just looking fine as usual. She looks away from them and over to me staring at her lovingly. She smirks and waves to me in a cutely way. I smile and blow her a kiss.

Quinn's birthday is coming up in about two weeks. May 16th. And I still don't know what to get her. We decided to hangout with our friends at a fancy restaurant for that day but I still don't know what present to get her.

I have a lot of ideas in mind but none of them really click. I just wanna make her birthday special you know?

The school year is almost over you know? We have regionals, then nationals. I don't give a crap for regionals. All I care about is winning it so we can go to nationals in New York.

"All right guys, let's hear it for our first songwriting seminar." Mr. Shue states as he comes in the choir room with books in his hands and we all clap expect for Finn who stomps his feet on the ground. Mr. Shue goes over to where Santana and Mercedes are sitting, which is in the front, and hands them a book. He comes over to me and Sam who are behind them and gives us a book.

We are doing original songs at Regionals. It's hard but I think we will manage

"Sam, put those truffles away." Mr. Shue told Sam as he moves down the line and hands other kids books. Sam sighs before stuffing the truffles in his pocket. I look at his face and see he has chocolate all around his mouth.

"Dude, your face is covered in chocolate." I tell Sam as he is chewing on a truffle in his mouth and he looks to me.

"Oh, can you wipe it off?" He asked while gesturing to his face and I take out a paper towel and wipe his mouth. Once all the chocolate is off his face, I hand him the paper and he throws it away.

"While Quinn and Rachel are hard at work, we're gonna try to write an anthem of our own." Mr. Shue mentioned as he finished handing out the books and I look at Quinn with a smile.

She and Rachel are gonna be writing an original song for regionals. I'm really proud of her because she is filled with so much talent.

"By the way Quinn, how's it coming?" Mr. Shue asked Quinn as he walks back to the middle of the room and everyone looks at my beautiful girlfriend.