Chapter 37 - You Actually Like Disco?

Rebel's Outfit:

Rebel's POV:I was in my history class with Blaine, Brittany and Mike

Rebel's POV:
I was in my history class with Blaine, Brittany and Mike. We were taking a test and it was very frustrating. One, it was hard and two, it was oh so boring!

"Gosh I hate history." I groan to myself from my seat next to Blaine and I rub my cheeks.

Just then, I hear a 70's music beat coming from outside. I listen to the beat and recognize the song as "You should be dancing" by The Bee Gees. Their an amazing group from the 70's. So underrated.

I furrow my eyebrows at the random beat playing and look at Blaine, Brittany and Mike to see if they heard it. They look back at me and nod, letting me know they heard it as well. Blaine taps his foot on the ground and starts to pretend to play drums with his pencil and pen. Mike does the same and so does Brittany. The theme this year for Nationals is vintage, so this would be a perfect song to get us started. Also, we really don't wanna be here so we can get out of class with an excuse. Not really an excuse but it's a valid reason.

Blaine looks at me with a look that asks 'wanna do a number?' I nod my head and Blaine begins to sing in the middle of our test.

(Rebel is dancing with them)

We end up finishing on the stage in the auditorium and everyone claps for us.

"Wow, guys, what brought this on?" Mr. Shue asked as he stands up and walks towards the stage.

"Well, we knew this years National's theme was Vintage, so we thought we needed something old, but something with a lot of energy. So we thought disco." Blaine explains out of breath as Mr. Shue gets on the stage and comes over to us.

"He's lying. We did it so we didn't have to take a stupid test." I say while shrugging and Mr. Shue laughs and shakes his head.

"Absolutely, I'm not sure if I told you guys this, but back when I was in the glee club, we took it all the way to Nationals with the pure power of unadulterated disco." Mr. Shue explains and I chuckle to myself just thinking about Mr. Shue dancing to disco.

"Um, well, there's only one problem with that idea." Puck says and I look over at Quinn and see Joe next to her and he's looking at her while smiling his ass off. He's really been getting on my nerves lately. Always so quick to help her out, always smiling at her. It's annoying. And Quinn just ignores his stares and she tells me that Joe is harmless. I really love her and I don't wanna lose her again.

"And what's that?" Mr. Shue asked him confused and Puck looks at the rest of the glee club.

"Disco sucks!!" Everyone says aloud and I gasp in shock and place my hand over my chest.