Chapter 28 - Feeling Better/Not Feeling Better

Quinn's POV:

It's been about two weeks since my breakdown in the choir room. I've been doing a little better. My friends constantly check up on me and they are helping me to get better.

Today is the day I go back to glee club. I'm ready to be there again even though it will be hard for me. I washed the pink dye out of my hair, I took out my nose ring and my extra earrings.

I threw out my skank outfit and put on a nice sundress. I can't get rid of the tattoo but I covered it up.

I walk into the auditorium and go backstage. I peek around the corner and see everyone clapping and cheering. I slowly walk out and go onto the stage. As they are clapping and cheering, they turn towards my direction and stop clapping and cheering once they see me.

"Quinn, you back." Mr. Shue said in shock while looking at me with wide eyes and the rest of the glee club is either shocked as well or happy.

"I needed some time to myself. After Rebel left, I was lost. I forgot about who I was as a person. And for that, I'm sorry." I apologize sincerely and Mr. Shue smiles and gives me a thumbs up.

"It's okay Quinn. We all lose ourselves sometimes in life." Puck said while giving me and thumbs up and I smile and nod.

"I heard this was for people who needed a little help with their dance moves, and want to win Nationals. I'm a little rusty. And I was wondering, would it be cool if I joined in?" I asked while looking down at the ground kinda nervous that they won't accept me back.

"Do you even have to ask? You know your always welcome back." Mr. Shue replies and I look up with a smile.

"Get in here, girl. You've been missed. I'm glad you decided to come back." Mercedes said as I walk over to them and she opens her arms up for a big. Once I get up to Mercedes, I hug her and she hugs me back.

"Where's Santana?" I asked puzzled while looking around for my best friend with the snarky comments.

"Oh, she got kicked out of glee club for putting gas oil on the pianos which caused it to light on fire." Artie says while rolling up to me and my eyes slightly widen. I threw the cigarette at the piano which caused it to light up. Damn, I own Santana one.

Everyone else comes in for a hug and I laugh as they all surround me in a hug.

"Alright, booty camp time." Mr. Shue tells us as we pull away from the hug and we stand in rows.

"Hey." I look to the right of me and see Finn standing next to me with a light smile. Me and Finn don't really talk so this is weird. "I know we aren't really that close and I know I tried to mess with your relationship, but I just wanted to let you know that we are here for you. And Rebel is coming back to you. I promise." He said while lightly nodding and I lightly smile and nod back.

"Thanks Finn, I just hope she comes back soon. I miss her." I say mainly to myself and I look down a little and shake my head. I look back up and look forward. Rebel is coming back Quinn. Stop doubting yourself.
——————————————————
Rebel's POV:

"And now... introducing your favorite strippers in this whole club... White Chocolate Duo!!" The announcer said through the speakers and the crowd erupts into cheers. Me and Sam were behind the closed curtains waiting for our introduction. Me and Sam have been working here for two weeks and in those two weeks, we have become fan favorites.

"You ready?" Sam asked me while putting on his hat and I tie my laces.

Sam and I had on matching construction worker outfits. We both had on overalls, white tank tops underneath, some wheat colored timberlands and a construction worker hat.