Chapter 62 - You'll Never Catch Me!!

Rebel's POV:

I woke up in my bed naked with the sheets covering my body. I smirk to myself as I remember what happened last night. Quinn was feeling horny, I was as well, then you know the rest. Hey, maybe our twins might get a triplet. That would be cool.

Oh yeah, it's also my birthday today. This is my first birthday that I actually will celebrate with Quinn. My first birthday after meeting her, I moved away. Then my second birthday after knowing her, she moved away. So this is my first birthday with her. Quinn said that the sex last night was my pre birthday gift so that's really cool.

I look next to me and I don't see Quinn there. My smirk drops and I throw the covers off of me. I put on some clothes and I walk out the room and to the bathroom. I just put on some basketball shorts and a tank top. I go to the sink, get my toothbrush and toothpaste, put the toothpaste on the toothbrush, then start brushing my teeth. As I am brushing my teeth, in walks Santana and Brittany.

"Happy birthday dumbass." Santana said with a smirk as she pats my shoulder and she begins to brush her teeth next to me.

"Thank you satan." I say with a sarcastic smile and Santana pats my head. "Im not a dog." I say as I move her hand off my head and she laughs.

"To me you are." She replies with a shrug and I shake my head and sigh.

"Happy birthday Rebel. What are you gonna do for you and Sam's birthday?" Brittany asked me with a smile and I smirk and shrug my shoulders.

"I don't know, I don't really want to go all out. I'll have to see what Sam wants to do." I reply while shrugging my shoulders and I rinse my mouth out with mouthwash. I spit the mouthwash out and I rinse my toothbrush off. I put the cap back on and put it in the toothbrush holder. I wash my face and put some lotion on it before walking out of the bathroom.

I walk down the hall and I smelled something delicious. It smelled like breakfast.

Once I get to the main area, I go in the kitchen and see Quinn making food while swaying her hips back and forth and singing the song "Saving All My Love For You." I look at the table and see a lot of food on it. There was a big plate of waffles, pancakes, eggs, bacon, sausages, a big fruit bowl, and a big glass of apple and orange juice.

"Cause tonight, is the night that I'm feeling alright." Quinn sings some of the song and I smirk as I lean against the wall in the kitchen.

"We'll be making love the whole night through." I sing the next part of the song and Quinn gasps as she snaps her head back to me.

"Oh my gosh babe, you scared me." She says while putting her hand over her chest and she pauses the song.

"Sorry love. But continue the song." I tell her with a smirk as I walk up to her and I wrap my arms around her belly from behind. She smiles and plays the song again.

"So I'm saving all my love." Quinn sang as she was finishing up making some French toast and she looks back at me with a smile.

"Yes I'm saving all my love." I sing the next part as I rub her stomach and I grab the spatula and flip the toast for her.

"Yes I'm saving all my love for you." Quinn and I belt out the next note together and she smile and laugh with each other.

We finish singing the song together and once the song ends, we give each other a high five.

"Our high school song." She says as she looks at me with love in her eyes and I nod as I put the French toast on a plate.

"Yeah, I remember when we first sang it in glee club with each other." I say as I recall the time we sang this as a duet. It was when we only had about two months left of school together. We were both so sad that we weren't gonna see each other that often anymore.