Chapter 49 - Enjoy Your Movie Night With Cliff.

Rebel's Outfit:

Rebel's POV:

It's the week after Valentine's Day and now, we are having a snowstorm in Bushwick. And guess what? I am trapped inside with three theater nerds, a bitchy girl with a bad attitude, and my goofy twin brother who won't stop doing impressions. I wish I was with Kelly right now.

"No, your doing it wrong Daisy." Kurt says in an old lady voice as him and his boyfriend, Adam, we're practicing for some play they are doing at NYADA. Adam is a French guy and he's a senior at NYADA. To be honest, he's okay but him and Kurt are really annoying me with this theatre stuff. Sam was talking on the phone with his girlfriend and he was sitting on the couch doing impressions for her, Santana was just staring out of the window, and I have no idea where in the hell Rachel is.

I had on a red, yellow, orange and blue Rugby shirt with a white collar, some regular blue jeans, and black timberland boots. We wear outside clothes in the house sometimes, I don't know, it's just something we do.

"I can't do it 'cause I'm in love with William. I just can't." Adam said while imitating some girl named Daisy and he added a different type of British accent to his voice. I begin to scratch my fingernails over the table because I am about to go insane. Its 4:30 right now and we have been inside all day!!

"I don't like driving, I prefer to be driven." Sam said in Christopher Walken voice and I hear his girlfriend laugh loudly through the phone. Like really loudly. Why does he have her on speaker phone?

"Sam, can you take your phone off of speaker?" I tell him with a sigh as I really don't want to be hearing their whole conversation. Since I'm already witnessing a horrible conversation right now. When did Kurt get so... broadwayee? Sam takes the phone away from his ear and covers it and looks at me confused.

"But it's not on speaker phone." Sam said in confusion as he uncovers the phone and he puts the phone back up to his ear. My eyes go wide. She laughs so loud and she's not even on speaker phone?? Imagine her laugh when she's on speaker phone, or better yet, in person!! Oh god, that's something I don't want to hear. I mean, everyone in Africa will hear it but you get what I mean.

"Oh, do it again, do it again." Kurt say excitedly to Adam and I groan in frustration. No, don't do it again.

"Welcome.... to Downton Abbey." Adam said in a dramatic voice and him and Kurt start laughing hysterically. I slam my fist on the table, making the two of them jump, making Sam drop his phone on his lap, and making Santana look over at us in surprise.

"Can you two shut up!!" I shout out loud while standing up and they look at me confused. "All day, all I've been hearing is 'Oh stop that Adam don't tickle me there' or 'Oh Kurt, you move my soul.' I'm sick of it!!!" I say while mocking Kurt's high pitched voice and mocking Adams British accent. "Just shut up! Nobody cares about the stupid play your gonna be doing at NYADA!! Everyone is tired and annoyed from being inside all day. Talk about something else, and if you don't want to talk about something else, then shut up or go to your room!!" I shout once again while aggressively pushing my chair in and I slam my hand on the back of the couch Sam was sitting on. "This is all bullcrap!! It's bullshit!! You guys have such stupid faces. Why do you have stupid faces!! Hey, do me a favor and take your face off!! It's stupid!!" I shout at Kurt and Adam and they look at me baffled and still confused.