Chapter 11 - The End Of Andrew Evans

Rebels POV:

It's been 3 days since I've spoken to Quinn. I honestly can't see her right now. And it actually hurts me because I love her but she betrayed me. I was gonna handle it myself but now other people are involved. Currently, I am at the Lima coffee shop with Santana and Brittany. They haven't asked about the situation with my dad and I'm glad.

"Did you know that boba tea has fish doo doo in them?" Brittany asked nonchalantly while looking up from her boba tea. I sip some coffee and look at her weird.

"What?" I say confused while giving her a wtf face and Santana gives her a lost face.

"Britt, what are you talking about?" Santana asks confused and flips her ponytail back.

"I found doo doo in my boba tea. It's actually pretty good!" She cheers and sips some more of her tea. Ohh, now I realize what she is talking about. Me and Santana look at each other with realizing faces.

"Oh, she's talking about the tea bubbles." We comment at the same time and chuckle from the coincidence.

"Ugh, a couple days ago, while I was going to breadstix, some little white bitch who was about 6 had the audacity to come up to me and ask if my hair was real." Santana starts while rolling her eyes and I know this is gonna be funny as hell. I start chuckling already and Brittany listens on curiously. "We know my hair isn't real but we don't bring it up." Santana scoffs like the girl did the most disrespectful thing to her. "I told her to fuck off and take her ketchup smelling body somewhere else. Cause she ain't getting my phone dirty with her sticky fingers." Santana continues and I almost spit out my coffee from how funny it already is. Little kids do be smelling like ketchup. And they hands always sticky for what?? "Then this bitch pulled my hair. So you know what I did? I pushed her on the floor and was about to go Lima Heights on her but an employee held me back. The girl started crying and now my breadstix membership card is suspended for a week." Santana says through gritted teeth and slams her fist on the table angrily. My eyes widen at the mention of a breadstix card.

"You have a breadstix membership card?" I ask confused and she nods and gives me a "you don't?" look.

"Of course I do. I have a years subscription. Comes with a barrel of breadstix every month, a free meal every two months, and your choice of items you want to add to the menu. Only 9.99!!" Santana squeals at how good the price is and I chuckle. I have to get that subscription.

"Hey Sanny, can we go scissor again?" Brittany asked and my eyes widen. Santana's eyes widen too and she looks like she saw a ghost. Santana's bi or lesbian? I know Brittany is bi but I didn't know Santana was. Santana snaps her head towards me and looks scared.

"Um, I won't tell anyone. I'm not like that." I reassured her while putting my hands up in defense and she still looks scared.

"We aren't even together. It's just sex. But please don't tell anyone Rebel." She said worried and I nod my head genuinely. "I'm still straight, I just like getting my mac on. And I don't care who it's with." Santana shrugs and I nod and look at Brittany who looks kinda hurt. Aww man, I can tell she likes Santana and that must've really hurt her. I hope they can work out whatever they have going on. Soon we drop the conversation and talk about something else.
—————————————————————
Finns POV:(I know y'all don't like Finn but this POV will be important. Trust me)

I'm gonna get Rebel for stealing my girl. Quinn is mines and mines only. I have to find her though. I haven't seen her at school in like 2 weeks. I walk down the hallway in my letterman jacket when I see Kurt at his locker. I go up to him, thinking he might know where she is.