Chapter 5 - Duets

Rebel's Outfit:

Rebels POV:

It's been a few days since Quinn and I kissed. Her lips are so soft. God I could kiss them forever. Nothing is weird between us. I hope she feels the same as I do. I think she only kissed me to stop my panic attack. I'm glad she stopped it but I also enjoyed the kiss. Today we are performing the duets and I'm really excited to sing with Quinn.

The day after I slept at Quinn's, my dad wasn't there thank god. He was probably off cheating on my mom. That bastard. So it was just Sam and my mom at home. I told my mom where I was so she wouldn't worry.

"I can't wait to sing with you." I tell Quinn as we sit in the library. I was throwing a pencil up at the ceiling and letting it stick and fall back down to me. Quinn was studying for a geography test. I place my feet up on the table.

"Me too." She says with a smile and gently holds my free hand.

"Your not allowed to have your feet up on the table." A nerdy kid whispers from the table next to me. I turn my head to him and glare.

"Shut the fuck up and mind your business before I give you a swirly." I whisper shout at him with an angry face and pretend to hit him to scare him. His eyes widen and he turns away and curls up in a ball.

"That was mean..." Quinn chuckles while looking at the terrified kid and I smirk. "I like it." She added on with a smile and I laugh.

"How's the studying coming?" I ask her gently and look at what's she's doing.

"Stressful." Quinn sighs out and places her hands on her temples before rubbing them aggressively.

"I can help you know." I offer her with a small smile and I put my feet down before scooting closer to her.

"Really? What do you know about geometry?" She asked with a raised eyebrow and I make a fake offended face.

"Hey, I know a lot about geometry. I'm smarter than you think." I point a stern finger at her and she chuckles. I actually don't know a lot about geometry. But I'm good at it so that's cool right?

"Okay, you can help me." Quinn gave in and rolled her eyes. I smile brightly.

"Yes!!" I silently cheer and I hear the librarian shush me. I turn to her and stick my middle finger up at her and she looks at me shocked.

"Your such a little Rebel." Quinn cooed and laughed and I laugh along with her. "And I've never seen anyone excited to help someone study." Quinn quirks an eyebrow and I lightly blush.

"Well, I usually am not so excited to help someone study, but I get to spend some extra time with you, so I'm happy." I reply with a confident smile and I look into her eyes.

"Oh yeah?" She asked with a small smirk and I nod my head, still very confident.

"Yeah." I reply softly and me and Quinn look into each other's eyes. As I stare into her eyes, I can't help but think about how beautiful she is.