Chapter 57 - So Your Marrying Me?!

Quinn's POV:

I sniffle as I look down at the precious human being crying her eyes out below me. Rebel looks at me with her adorable sad puppy dog eyes and more tears just fill my eyes.

I love Rebel more than I love myself, and I do want to marry her. She makes me feel so good and she treats me so well.

She's always protects me, she looks out for me, she does her best to impress me and make me proud, she succeeds at both of them.

She's always trying to make me smile and make me be happy, she succeeds at both of those too. Rebel is the best person I've ever met and I don't deserve her. She's too precious and good for this miserable world. And she's to precious and good for me.

"Please Quinn! I'll do anything, just please.... marry me." Rebel whimpers out as she clings onto me tighter and I gently cup her cheek.

"Baby, I want to marry you. I really do-" I start off as I finally get my voice back and Rebels face dramatically change. Her lips curve into a smile and her eyes gleam with happiness. She cuts me off by speaking.

"So your marrying me?! Yesssss!! This is amazing!! So we have to get our outfits, plan the reception, write our vows-" Rebel rambles while getting excited and I smile at how cute she is when she's excited.

"Rebel, slow down. I do want to marry you, but I'm with Biff right now and-" I cut her off and start and Rebels smile drops and she looks like she's about to cry again.

"Stupid Biff!!! It's not fair. Why does he get to have you but I can't have you? I just want my girl back." Rebel whimpers as tears pour out of her eyes and she looks down and shakes her head. I really don't deserve her.

"Oh baby, you didn't let me finish. I do want to marry you, but not right now. In the future. Rebel, we are way to young to get married. We are only 18. Let's wait until we are much older. I also need to break up with Biff first. I want you back too." I admit genuinely and I cup Rebels cheek and lift her head up. Her eyes gleam once again and she grins widely.

"Yesssss!! Yes!!!! Yesss!!" Rebel shouts as she stands up and let's go of my waist. She jumps up and down excitedly and I smile at how happy she is.

"You have no idea how happy you've just made me. I did want to marry you but I do understand that we are really young and we should wait. But at least you'll be mine again. That's all I've ever wanted. I love you so much Quinnie." Rebel says with tears in her eyes as she swiftly lifts me up and I let out a gasp. Aww, she's so sweet. I'll forever love this precious girl.

"Gosh your way too good for this world." I say with a smile as I lean down and give her cheek a soft kiss.

"You make me happy everyday Rebel. We are so getting back together after I break up with Biff. We are too young for marriage but I'm definitely getting back together with your sexy self. I love you baby." I tell her with a smirk and I wrap my legs around her waist.

"So, your breaking up with Biff then your gonna be with me? Right? We will be girlfriends and we will be together again?" Rebel asked while looking at me for an answer and I smile and nod.

"Yup, I'm gonna break up with Biff, then I'm all yours again. Forever." I say with a smile and Rebel squeals loudly out of happiness.

"Yes, I love you Quinn. A lot." Rebel said cheekily and she gives me that golden smile I love so much.

"I love you too baby. More than you'll ever know." I reply as I wrap my arms around Rebels neck and she blushes.

Aww, her blush is still so adorable. I cup her cheek and bring her in for a kiss. I gently slide my tongue in her mouth and Rebel let's out a soft moan.