Chapter 53 - I'll Gladly Buy You A New Bacon Bowl.

Rebel's POV:

"You have everything you need buttface?" Santana asked as me, her, Sam, Rachel and Kurt were standing by the door. I roll my eyes, scoff and swing my duffel bag over my shoulder.

I was leaving for my flight to New Haven. It's the next week and I am about to go see Quinn. I'm so nervous and excited to see her.

"Yes I do, sandbags." I clap back at Santana with a smirk as I use the nickname Sue used to call her.

"Asshole." Santana states as she flips me off and I laugh and my smirk gets wider as I know I triggered her.

"Okay, enough name calling." Kurt said with an eye roll as he comes up to me. "Your eyebrows are really bothering me. They are like all over the place." Kurt says while looking at me with disgust as he takes a small container of Vaseline out of his pocket. He opens the Vaseline and puts his pointer finger in the container to scoop some out. He brings his finger up to my face and puts the Vaseline on both of my eyebrows, making me squint my eyes from how close his hand is to my eyes.

"Ahh, come on Kurt." I say as I feel my eyebrows being layed down. "I don't like makeup, you know this." I complain with a sigh as I joke around. I know this isn't makeup.

"It's not makeup, it's Vaseline. Which you need because your lips are dry." Kurt states as he closes his Vaseline container and puts it back in his pocket. I roll my eyes and lick my lips as Kurt gives me a hug. We hug for a couple of seconds until Kurt pulls away from the hug. Just then, Sam comes up to me with tears in his eyes.

"I'm gonna miss you." Sam says as he sobs dramatically and he lunges at me with a hug. "We have never been apart except for the time when I came out the womb 15 minutes before you. And also that time when the doctor's cleaned us separately. So as you can see, we've never been apart." Sam sobs out as he holds onto me and I playfully roll my eyes and hug him back.

"Sam, I'll be gone for a week. Your going to be fine." I say as I pat his back and laugh. It's Wednesday, March 20th, 2013. I come back on Thursday, March 28th, 2013. The reason why I counted the days is because that is the amount of time I have to spend with Quinn. I have 8 days to spend with the love of my life. It's gonna be amazing.

"O-okay, but please, d-dont leave me with h-h-her!!" Sam sobbed as his bottom lip quivers and he points at Santana who smiles evilly.

"I'm going to be your worst nightmare Sammy." Santana states as she walks up behind Sam and gently strokes his hair with an evil look on her face, making his eyes go wide.

"Please!!" Sam practically begs me and I laugh as Santana pulls him off of me.

"Quit your crying. Pussy." Santana states with an eye roll as she pushes Sam away from me and Sam gives me puppy dog eyes and mentally begs me to let him come with me. I would but I only bought one ticket.

"Sorry bro, I only bought one ticket. And I know you can't afford it." I say with a small shrug and Sam nods his head and looks down. He quickly looks back up and looks at me with an offended face.

"How rude." Sam said while scoffing and he turns his back away from me, making me laugh.

"Bye Rebel, have fun. But not too much fun if you know what I mean." Rachel states as she winks at me and gives me a hug, making me roll my eyes. I hug her back.

"I am not hooking up with Quinn while I am there guys." I reply as I shake my head and sigh annoyed. "I respect her relationship and I am not going to purposely mess it up." I continue to say with a sigh and Rachel pulls away from our hug.