Chapter 59 - Shes My Drug, And I'm Addicted To Her - 100 Part 2

Quinn's POV:

"Biff, I have to tell you something, that you aren't gonna like." I start off as tears fall down my cheeks and Biff looks at me with so much bewilderment in his face.

It's time for me to tell the truth. I need to stop avoiding this, I can't keep doing this. I can't keep hurting Rebel like this.

I look over at Rebel and see her eyes are filled with such desperation and hurt. I hate that I hurt her. I want to be with her again so I am finally gonna tell the truth.

"What is it?" Biff asked while looking at me with confusion and I take a deep breath in.

"I cheated on you." I state as tears fall down my eyes and I watch as Biffs face changes from confusion to hurt.

"W-what? You ch-cheated on m-me?" Biff asked as his eyes start to water and I feel so bad.

"It was with Rebel wasn't it?" He asked while pointing at Rebel and Rebel nods her head.

"Yes." I respond as more tears fall down my eyes and Biff starts to cry.

"I am so sorry." I add on as I wipe my tears and I start to cry as well.

"How could you do this to me? I treated you so well. Just for you to cheat on me?" Biff looks at me with such hurt in his face and he hits a locker, making me jump a little.

"She did it to you because she doesn't want you, she wants me jerk face." Rebel says to him as she glares at him and Biff scoffs.

"You cheated on me with a psycho who is always following you around like a lost puppy and is crazy?" Biff asked while shaking his head and I clench my jaw. Rebel is not a psycho.

"I'm not a psycho or crazy asshole! You have no idea what I've been through!!" Rebel yells at him as she balls up her fist and grinds her teeth together.

"Biff, I told you not to call her a psycho. She's not crazy or a psycho. Don't call her that." I tell him in a demanding voice and Rebel sniffles a bit.

"Whatever, I still can't believe you cheated on me. After I loved you with everything in me. You just went and cheated on me with her." Biff says through gritted teeth as he points to Rebel.

"She doesn't want an uptight, rich loser." Rebel said to Biff with a shrug and Biff growls and charges at Rebel.

He slams her to the ground and starts to punch her. I couldn't even stop it because he was running so fast. I gasp as Biff punches Rebel in her face.

"Biff, get off of her!!" I shout at him as I try and get him off of her. As I am running up to them, Rebel flips them over and starts to punch his face him, very harshly.

"You fucking asshole!!" Rebel yells at him as she punches him all over and tears well in my eyes. I am now full on crying. This isn't what I wanted to happen. Rebel is taking out all her anger in Biff when it isn't even his fault, it's mines.

"Rebel, please stop!!" I beg her as I pull her off of him and she looks back at me with red angered eyes but they soon soften.

She huffs and sighs softly with a whimper. She gets off of him and wipes her bloody hand on her shirt. Biff coughs up some blood but he quickly stands up. His face is all bloody and bruised while Rebels face just has a black eye and a bruise on her nose.

I send Biff a sorry look but he just scoffs.

"Guess what jerk face, me and Quinn are having a baby together." Rebel shouted at him with a smug smirk on her face and I let more tears fall down as I see Biffs reaction.