Chapter 61 - Don't Mess With The Evans Family

Rebel's POV:

Quinn, Sam and I were back in Lima. We decided to go see what that piece of shit wanted. It's been about 2 years since we last saw him and I think I'm ready to face my fears. Currently, all of my closest family members are gathered in the living room just talking and catching up. We told my family that we are expecting twins and they said that it would be cool if the twins came out looking like Chewbacca and Jar Jar Binks. Like don't disrespect my babies like that.

"Man, I haven't seen you little shits since you were 14. How you been fuckheads?" My grandma Cheryl asked Sam and I with a smile and we both laugh.

"Are you two still afraid of pineapple on pizza or have you grown out of that whiny stage? Pineapple belongs on pizza!!" My grandpa Tom asked while flipping us off and we laugh again.

"No it doesn't. It taste like crap on pizza." Sam retorts with a shrug and grandpa Tom gasps in offense.

"Yeah only weirdos eat pineapples on pizza." I comment while laughing and he gasps once again.

"You take that back!!" He yells at us while drinking his beer and scratching his raggedy beard.

My grandma Cheryl and grandpa Thomas are my moms parents. When they first heard about the abuse, they also came down and beat up Andrew. But it was at a different time.

William H. Macy as Thomas King

Peggy Blow as Cheryl King

"Are you serious gramps?" London asked while giving my grandpa a confused look and he gives her a look that says 'choose your next words carefully'

"Are you serious gramps?" London asked while giving my grandpa a confused look and he gives her a look that says 'choose your next words carefully'. "Pineapple was made for pizza the fuck!!" She yelled out with excitement in her voice and my grandpa claps.

"London, you put sardines on your brownies!! You have no right to speak about what's good or not after you did that disgraceful shit." My mom says to her niece with an eyeroll and London gasps in shock.

"Sardines and brownies are delicious!! Sorry you don't have taste." London Biffs and slouches down in the chair.

"Now Evelyn, why did you lie to this girl her whole life?" Quinn asked my aunt with a laugh and I kiss her on her forehead.