Chapter 72 - I Love You, My Soulmate, Always And Forever!

Rebel's POV:

15 years later...

April 15th, 2029: The twins are 15, Quinn and Rebel are 34.

This is what Reese and Nevaeh look like:

Rebel and Quinn's house:

"For fuck sakes Reese, stop peeing on the seat! And if you do clean it up!!" I shouted to my 15 year old son who still acts like he's 5

"That wasn't me, that was Nevaeh!!" He said coming into the bathroom.

It has been 15, 15 years since Quinn and I got married. Well, September 1st will be 15 years but you get what I mean. And we met 19 years ago. I can't believe it. We are so old! I know her like the back of my hand. I can't believe I'm in my 30s. Wowza! We moved back to Lima a little bit after our honeymoon. We wanted to raise our twins in our hometown. We thought it was the best choice and it was. This was the perfect environment for them to grow up in.

Our careers are amazing. Quinn is a famous singer and I am a famous boxer. Boxing isn't just about getting my anger out anymore. I have no more built up anger left in me. I got all that now. Now it's just what I love to do. It's always been what I love to do, just at first, I thought it was just to get my anger out. Quinn won five Grammys. Five!! She has over 10 albums and has had many concerts over the years. And I've been to every single one.

I have won over 10 WBA(World Boxing Association), WBC(World Boxing Council), IBF(International Boxing Federation) and a WBO(World Boxing Organization) belts. I'm like the champion of the world.

Also, Quinn and I have over 50 million followers on instagram and over 10 million on twitter. Beat that Kardashians. Their followers went down by a lot. Like a lot a lot. Like they only have 20 million now. Not comparing followers though.

And speaking of our honeymoon, we had a blast. I still remember it like it was yesterday.

Flashback:

"This vacation is amazing!! I love the Bahamas so much!" Quinn squeals as me, her, Reese and Nevaeh were at the beach.

We are on our honeymoon with two kids. Some people might think we are crazy for that because honeymoons are for the couple only. But we didn't feel comfortable leaving our 7 month old twins. Even though we trust our family and friends to take care of them, we would miss them way to much, so we took them. Plus, we are gonna be on this vacation/honeymoon for two weeks so there is no way we would leave them.