Chapter 2 - Glee Club

Rebel's POV:

It's still the first day of school and all I can think about is Quinn. It's kinda weird since I usually don't think about people like this. I didn't even think about my last girlfriend, Eliza like this. Maybe it was because we were only dating for sex but who knows. It is now lunchtime and me and Sam are sitting outside at a table with kids we don't know.

"I signed up for football. I get to try out on Friday." Sam says in a deep man voice. He loves to do impressions but he can't do them all the time because my dad gets really mad when he does them.

"You made any friends yet?" Sam asked me as he takes a bite of his pizza. I give him a what do you think look.

"Yea I made tons of friends." I sarcastically tell him and roll my eyes before taking a bite of my sandwich.

"Really? What are their names? Think you can introduce me?" Sam asks with a gleeful smile on his face and I slap my forehead. Just then, a loud voice causes me to turn around.

"Hey everyone!!" A boy yelled out while standing on top of an empty table. He was wearing a shirt that said New York City on it, a black cap that was facing backwards, some black jeans and some gold chains around his neck. He was tall as hell and had short brunette hair. He had to be at least 6"5. There were about 10 other kids around him wearing the same things. Boys and girls. One of the other boys put a radio next to him. I look around at the other kids and see Quinn. I can't help the small smile that comes across my lips.

"That's the glee club!!" Sam points at them with a joyful look. Quinn's in glee club? She's a cheerleader though.

"My name is Finn Hudson!!" The boy shouts again and places his hands around his mouth so he can project his voice. "We are the glee club and we are gonna rock your pants off with this awesome performance." Me and Sam giggle at his corny pun. I also notice Brittany and Santana next to Quinn. Huh? In my other school, the popular kids would never join glee.

A boy behind the tall guy I now know as Finn started beat boxing. The boy has a spiky mohawk. He presses a button on the radio and New York by Alicia Keys starts playing.

(Rebel is sitting in front of Sam and watching the glee kids intensely, especially Quinn)

Wow. All I can say is wow. They all have great singing voices. Especially Quinn who's name I know like thinking about.

When they finish, some people clap but not a lot. Sam being one of those people.

"We have to try out!!" I say to him with a stern look. I need to get close to Quinn.

"What's changed your attitude?" He asked with a smirk and I already know he knows.

"Nothing!!" I quickly respond with wide eyes.

"Mhmm." He hums with an "I know" look. Well he's my twin, of course he can read my mind.
—————————————————————
"Mr. Schuester?" I ask as me and Sam stay back in our Spanish class. We wanted to ask him if we can audition for glee club.

"Hey Sam and Rebel. How can I help you guys? You adapting to the class well?" He asked with a smile. He had jeri curls and a butt chin as that lady in the track suit says. Her name is Sue Sylvester and I don't like her already. You know she called me an even more gay and pathetic Ellen Degeneres??

"We are, we were wondering if we can audition for glee club?" Sam asked while tugging on his sweater collar that our grandmother gave him.

Our grandma and grandpa, my dads mom and dad, don't know about him abusing us. Every time they come over, he makes sure we cover up the bruises well. He even acts nice to us. But we all know it's a front. He knows that if my grandma Evelyn and grandpa James ever found out that he's been abusing us and my mom, they would beat his ass and then he'll get to see how it feels. My grandma and grandpa love me, Sam and my mom a lot. Tbh they love us more than my dad.