Chapter 33 - It's Cold Quinn!!

Rebel's POV:

I am currently stuck at home sick. I am sick as hell. I have a temperature of 104. I have a sore throat, a stuffy nose, my eyes are most likely red. I also have a really bad cough. My body is burning hot and I feel like I'm gonna die any second. Sam already went to school like an hour ago. I'm actually sad I'm missing school right now because I like school. Well, I really only like it for glee club but you know what I mean. Everyone is probably in glee club right now. I miss them.

"How are you honey?" My mom asks as she opens my door and comes in the room with tea in her hand, my dad tagging along beside her.

"I'm fine. I don't want to get you guys sick." I tell my mom while sighing and my voice sounds congested due to my stuffy nose.

"Ive spent numerous amounts of days taking care of you guys when you were sick. This is nothing new to me." My mom states the obvious while shrugging and I lightly laugh. "We got you some tea." She added on while giving me a sad smile and she comes over to my bed and places the tea on my nightstand. They both sit on the end of my bed and look at me with a sorry look.

"Mom, you know I don't like tea." I whine annoyed because tea is one of the things I hate the most. I hate all types of tea. It just doesn't taste right to me.

"I know honey but it will help you feel better." She replies while feeling my forehead and sighing when she realizes there isn't much of a difference.

"Fine." I grumble and I pick up the tea and take a sip of it. I gag at the taste and drink more until I have finished half of it. Once it's halfway done, I put it down and stick my tongue out in disgust.

"Tea isn't that bad. It's actually good. Especially when you add honey, and rosemary and oh my god it's so good." My dad says while listing things that make tea good and my mom nods along with him. I shake my head and groan.

"You guys can go to work you know? I can take care of myself." I tell them while grabbing my blankets from the end of the bed and covering myself with them.

"Nope, we are staying here and taking care of you." My mom responded while shaking her head and she has that mom voice that says "your not changing our minds." She points a finger at me and I sigh softly and shrug my shoulders. I can't argue with my mom because she won't change her mind. That's how she is.

"Okay." I reply while nodding and both my mom and dad kiss me on my forehead.

"We are going to go make you some chicken noodle soup. We will be right back." My dad tells me as they stand up and get off of my bed. They walk towards the door, open it, and exit my room. I grab my Nintendo DS and start going through all of my games. I come across my favorite game, Thrillville: Off The Rails. It's an amusement park game and it's literally the best. One day, the Nintendo will be nostalgic. That's crazy. It's been trending for 7 years now. That's a long time for something to be trending. I can't imagine this device being nostalgic.

I put the game chip for Thrillville inside my Nintendo and I turn on the Nintendo DS. I click on the game and begin playing. I hope I'm not sick for too long. I don't know if this is possible, but I'm school sick.
—————————————————————
Quinn's POV:

I've been in school for about two hours and change and I haven't seen Rebel yet. It was weird when I didn't see her in the morning. When we enter the school, we usually meet up at our lockers. When Rebel didn't show up. I was confused. I decided to wait an hour to see if she's running late, but when she didn't show up after an hour, I started asking around. I've been asking everyone where she is but nobody knows. The one person who should know is Sam but I can't even find him. The glee club said he is at school but I haven't been able to locate him.