Chapter 67 - Also Vaeh, Reesey, The Pizza Was Delicous.

TW: Small mention of cutting.

Rebel's POV: April 3rd, 2014

Quinn, Santana, Brittany, Mercedes, Reese and Nevaeh and I are back in Lima at McKinley high. We are on the stage behind the curtains. Rachel called us back so we can help repair the glee club. Like being it back together or something.

I can't believe the twins are 2 months old. They have brought nothing but happiness to us. Sure, we have to wake up in the middle of the night because they need something but they are so worth it.

Rachel, Finn, Kurt and Blaine all went back to McKinley about a month ago. Finn loves McKinley and he's always wanted to take over the glee club so that's why he went back. Rachel went back to help him obviously. Kurt went back to help to and the three of them will be the co directors of the glee club. Mr. Shue now is the glee club director of vocal adrenaline. Fucking asshole. He's a traitor.

Blaine came back to originally help too until him and Kurt called off the engagement. Well, Kurt called off the engagement and Blaine cried like a little baby. But his crying is totally understandable and I would cry worse if Quinn broke up with me.

I actually did. But the way he told me he cried made me laugh a little. Blaine is now the coach for the Warblers. Those stinkin Warblers. I wouldn't consider him a traitor since we made up with the Warblers before the glee club got shut down.

Puck, Tina, Sam and.... Artie are waiting backstage. Artie still hasn't apologized to me and that just makes me not want to see him more.

Rachel is now talking to Kurt and Finn about how there are students in McKinley who want to sing but are too scared. And she's taking so long so I am getting restless. And I think the twins are also.

I hear Reese lightly whimper on my lap and I hear Nevaeh whimper on Quinn's lap.

"Aww don't cry bub." I whisper in his ear as I lift him up and hold him against my chest.

"It's okay mamas." Quinn says to Vaeh as she gives her a kiss on her forehead and rubs her back. They continue to whimper and Quinn and I look at each other with wide eyes. If Kurt and Finn hear them, the surprise will be ruined.

"Give them their pacifiers. Duh! I mean, it's like you guys are first time parents." Mercedes says while rolling her eyes and I give her a sarcastic smile.

"No, really?" I asked with full sarcasm in my voice and she scoffs. Quinn and I take their pacifiers out of the baby bag and we put it in their mouths as they start to calm down.

"That's like one of the most obvious things you give babies when they cry." Brittany nonchalantly adds on with a blank face.

"Well, this is my first time being a parent so I'm still new to this shit. But glad you guys know." Quinn looks back at them with a sarcastic smile and she rolls her eyes.

"Don't be salty Q, you too will learn. But come on, you never changed a little cousins diaper or took care of a little cousin?" Santana asked with a raised eyebrow and I shake my head.

I changed my baby cousin's diaper before but I never took care of her alone. And I changed her diaper like once when I was like 14.

"Nope, I never changed my baby cousins diapers. I was never interested in doing so. Each time my aunt would ask me, I would be like, 'ew, what if I get shit on my hand?' I know how to change a diaper but that could've been extra practice for me." Quinn says while shaking her head and I feel Reese grip onto my shirt, making me smile.

"So I got on the phone." I heard Rachel say out loud and this was a signal for us to get ready because the curtains were about to open and the lights were about to turn in and flash on us.