Chapter 58 - Tell Him Or I Will - 100 Part 1

Rebel's Outfit:(Without the tattoos)

Rebel's POV:

I still can't believe that glee club is over. I loved it so much. This experience has been the best. They saved me from a hell house and they will forever be my family. It's been 3 weeks since we found out glee club was over. Mr. Shue had to organize the reunion which is why it took almost a while month for it to happen. Quinn is now a month pregnant and we already visited the doctor. We saw how our baby was forming in her stomach and it brought tears to my eyes. I can't wait to meet my precious baby.

I walk into the choir room and see all the members of the glee club, past and present. Well, except for Mercedes and Rachel. I have no idea where they are. It's nice to be around everyone again. Just then Paris and London come up to me.

"Hey cuz, long time no see. I hear your having a baby." London say as she puts her hand on my shoulder and I chuckle.

"Yeah, I couldn't believe it. You, the person with the anger issues, having a baby?" Paris says with shock in his voice and I roll my eyes and scoff.

"Wow, that's awesome Rebel. And I hear Quinn is your babymama. She finally left Biff?" Puck asked me with a smile and me comes up to me and gives me a hug. Puck just flew in from the army academy. Glad he's doing big things.

Quinn then gets up from her chair and comes up to us.

"No, I actually didn't leave him. Hey Puck, how's the military?" Quinn asked as she greets Puck and gives him a hug. I look down with a sad look on my face because I hate how she still didn't leave him yet.

"Oh, that's gonna be awkward. And the military's good. Im loading up the guns of course." Puck said cockily as he flexed his muscles and I laugh and shake my head.

I then catch up with Blaine, Artie, Tina, Mike and the rest of the members.

"I am so happy for you guys. You better bring your love child to visit me so they could hear one of my songs." Mercedes says with a pointed finger and I laugh and nod my head.

"We sure will Mercedes. And I actually heard your last song. Amazing!! When is that album dropping?" Quinn asked with a smile and Mercedes plants a cocky smile on her face.

"Well, I don't mean to spoil anything, but the album is coming out on June 1st on iTunes!!" Mercedes squeals and Quinn starts squealing with her.

"Ugh I'm so happy for you!" Quinn squeals out, very happy for her friend. I smile at how cute she is and I walk away to give them time to catch up. Everyone starts to sit down in seats. I sit in the middle row next to Blaine and Tina. Mercedes and Rachel are the only ones left standing up and they stand in the middle of the choir room. They look at the chair next to Quinn and Artie. It was the front and center chair. It was known as the Rachel chair. They both glare at each other and rush over to the chair. Finn gets up from his chair to stop them from fighting over the seat but Rachel got there first and she sits down, so Finn stops and sits back down. Mercedes glares harshly at her.