Chapter 6 - Making New Friends

Rebels POV:

It's been a couple days since my dad left on his business trip and I have never felt more alive. We can actually do what we want around the house without being scared of getting hit. It's great!!! These three weeks will be awesome. Tomorrow, which is a Saturday, me and Quinn are going to breadstix. I'm really excited!!

Currently I am outside playing basketball alone. I didn't mind it, it gave me time to think and just be alone. Sam is in Chemistry class and Quinn is in English class so they couldn't come. Luckily I have a break right now.

Rebel's Outfit:

"Hey." I hear from behind me and I turn my head. I turn and see Brittany, Santana, Tina, Artie and Mike. I furrow my eyebrows.

"Can we play?" Brittany asked with a joyful smile and I look at them suspiciously.

"I thought you guys thought I was crazy?" I snark at them and throw the ball in the hoop. I missed it but whatever. I go to get the ball that rolled off to the side and walk back over to the court. I stand a few away from them while panting and sweating.

"Oh we do." Santana started with a shrug and I roll my eyes. "But you need some other friends than Tubbers and your brother so." Santana says again while shrugging and I look at them suspiciously again. Quinn has helped me boost my trust a little. I've know them for a few months but I'm not so sure.

"Um, I don't know." I say skeptical and shake my head and turn around.

"Glee club is about acceptance." Mike starts off and I turn back around to him. "And we expect everyone. Even the people who may seem difficult." Mike continues and I lightly smile.

"And you may be difficult, but not as difficult as Rachel." Artie starts while shaking his head. "See that girl is difficult as hell to be around." He adds with some sass and all of them him loudly and nod their heads quickly in agreement.

I have to nod as well, Rachel is annoying as hell to listen to. She's always yapping about how her voice is the most talented one and she deserves all the solos at regionals and shit like that. She urks my soul.

"Yea, we even accept unicorns and leprechauns!!" Brittany squeals with a big smile while jumping up and down and I lightly laugh. She's got a really bubbly personality.

"Our main point is, we've noticed that the only people you really talk to in glee club is Sam and Quinn. And Sam doesn't count since you were literally born with him." Tina confirmed and I roll my eyes at that and place the ball on the ground. It's true though. "So basically just Quinn. And we wanna change that. And we are sorry for judging you before not getting to actually know you." Tina adds sincerely and I lightly nod.

"Well I'm not sorry for judging because in case you haven't noticed, I'm a bitch." Santana shrugs and I chuckle. She really is, she called me a hippopotamus one time and I literally went off on her and started throwing things. "But you do look like you could use some new friends." I smile again and adjust my headband.