haikyu x male oneshots {REQUE...

By naddy_naruto

it's all in the title... please give it a read and feedback ! request are PERMANENTLY CLOSED Has a bit of smu... More

a/n updated !
his smile
worried
Cuddles
I will wait for you
He's different
Freckles
Christmas Special
I don't want to study
I want attention
I'm his boyfriend
Snow
Stop Using Me
Stop Using Me pt 2
You're Ticklish?
Blueberry
Bubbles
I dont have a title for this 😅
Don't leave
Don't Leave Pt 2
Stressed
Yaku's Twin Brother
It started with Hello
The Interview
Why?
I don't like Him
Boxing Match
Hello Mad-Dog
Streaming
I'm Sorry
It's Okay
Beach Day
I like You Idiot
The Dare
Nightmare
Cigarettes
Sweat
Proposal
Sunshine
You don't need Him
You Don't Need Him pt2
Finally
Dancing in the Kitchen
A tad bit Jealous
The Dare Pt 2
Thank you
Thank You pt 2
Study Date
Don't Worry
Massage
Date Night(s)
From one badass to another
I'm not that scary
I'll gladly help
He's more Blunt than Me
He's Mine
He Will Never Be Mine
He Will Never Be Mine Pt 2
Thanks
I'm Here
Mind If I Chill Here
I'll Cheer You Up
Let Me Help
'Arranged' Marriage
'Arranged' Marriage pt 2
Oh Really?
Comfort
Akaashi request:
Tendou Request:
Yaku's Twin Brother: part 2
Tsukishima Request:
Kuroo Request:
Kenma Request:
Mind If I Chill Here Pt 2:
Mattsun and Maki Request
Tsukishima Request:
Oh Really? Pt 2
Tsukishima Request: pt 2
Real Smile:
Real Smile: Pt 2
I know who you pretend I am:
I know who you pretend I am: pt 2
Dreams and Nightmares:
I won't leave you:
Sakusa my love:
Party:
Tsukishima request: pt 3
Red Is Unique:
Roommate:
Ushijima request:
Cockblocked:
Cock Blocked: pt 2
You Never Hear:
You Never Hear: pt 2
Timer:
Ice Cream:
Up Tight:
Learning For You
it's not that bad
middle blocker:
don't listen to them
don't listen to them: pt 2
horndog:
i loved you:
we really like you
why not:
jealousy:
who will i choose:
you're a what?:
im going to marry you:
career skyrocket:
no one can have you:
adorable:
no feelings:
you were my everything:
you know just what to say:
surprise:
why the gym:
where's m/n?:
toxic:
tutor:
breathtaking femininity:
miss me?:
test doll:
you're stupid:
a/n: please vote on the next stories youd be interested in reading

Happy Birthday

4K 54 3
By naddy_naruto

Tendou x male
💦
warning: lingerie, bit of teasing, overstimulation.
requested by: @321poiuytrewd
notes: (s/n) means size number

(M/N) was shy, to say the least. Which is also a big part of why he's a tad bit nervous to walk into the lingerie store that lies right before his eyes.

He took a deep breath, "It's Tendou's birthday... it's for him, you got this." He hyped himself up.

He smacked himself before taking steps into the revealing store. He looked around, glancing to make sure that no one was paying attention to him.

"Excuse me, but do you need help?"

(M/N) jumped, a bright red blush covered his face, he turned to face a small women.

"Uh," he cleared his throat, "I'm looking for a red lingerie that is (S/N)..."

The women smiled, "Is it for your girlfriend?"

"Well..." he wasn't one to lie, "it's for me..."

Her smile expanded, leading him to a few options. She left him be as his eyes trailed the items in front of him.

They landed on a one piece, it was tight in the front, small laced straps going up to wrap around his shoulders. See through on the chest area, on the back it was barely covering anything. Going around his ass, it was still see through.

"Perfect..." His face flushed from the revealing clothing he was about to buy.

He paid for it and thanked the lady for helping him. He held onto the bag and walked back home.

He texted Tendou.

To Red:
Can't wait to see you ! :)
I have a surprise.

To Shortie:
Dinner is going to be perfect!
Be there soon.

(M/N) left him on seen, he went in front of his body mirror -in his closet- and began to undress. He slowly put the lingerie on, smoothing it down and smiling to himself.

Today was going to be the day, he was ready, Tendou was ready. Everything was going to be perfect.

After making sure the lingering was on right, he put on black slacks and an (F/C) button up shirt, tucking it in. Grabbing black socks and black dress shoes.

The doorbell rang, he quickly put his socks on. The closer he got to the door the closer he got to putting his shoes fully on. He opened the door, looking into Tendou's red eyes.

"You look nice, shall we?" Tendou extended his arm.

(M/N) grabbed it grinning, "Thanks, you don't look so bad yourself."

They both laughed.

They walked to a restaurant, talking to each other. (M/N) doing his best to ignore the lingering that was riding up.

They arrived at a fancy restaurant.

"Table for (L/N)."

"Right this way."

~~

Dinner was slowly coming to an end. Tendou and (M/N) we're waiting on the chocolate ice cream they ordered to share.

"So what's this surprise, hm?" Tendou asked, siting back and flexing his fingers as he began to rest them behind his head.

(M/N) gulped a bit, his ears burning a bit red. He rubbed the back of his neck, a small sly grin gracing his (S/C) face.

The waiter put their ice cream down at this time, walking away right after. They both grabbed a spoon, Tendou watching (M/N)'s every move.

(M/N) slowly licked his spoon, the ice cream melting on his tongue. He adjusted his collar, showing a bit of the red lingering he was wearing before quickly hiding it again.

Tendou's eyes flashed with a bit of mischief. He smirked and took the ice cream quickly finishing it. (M/N) looked at him with amusement.

Tendou quickly placed money on the table, more than enough, and grabbed (M/N)'s hand. He pulled him upwards, quickly leading him out the restaurant and back to (M/N)'s apartment.

In front of the door (M/N) began to unlock it, but before he could open the door Tendou spun him around and began to kiss him.

(M/N)'s hand looked for the door knob, finally twisting it as the both stumbled in. Their lips not wavering from each other's taste.

Tendou closed the door with his foot. His hands quickly going around (M/N)'s top button, beginning to unbutton (M/N)'s shirt.

His hands pushing his shirt a bit behind him, letting their kiss cease. His eyes wandered down (M/N)'s lingering and body.

He was getting excited.

"Oh, I can't wait to rip that off of you." Tendou said, his voice in a whisper.

His hands getting lower and lower, fully pushed (M/N)'s shirt off, letting it drop to the ground.

He took his tie off in one swift movement, walking forward -causing (M/N) to walk backwards- as he was taking his own shirt off.

Once both shirtless their lips collided once more. A feverish kiss, a longing kiss, a lustful filled kiss. Tendou had bit down on (M/N)'s bottom lip, sticking his tongue in once it was open enough.

After sometime, Tendou began to kiss down (M/N)'s jaw, pushing his chest once he felt the couch near, (M/N) fell back first onto the cushion. Tendou's hands went to (M/N)'s pants, going under him, giving his ass a squeeze.

"I've been waiting for this for so long..." Tendou said removing his lips from (M/N)'s skin just to look into his eyes.

"Me too..." (M/N)'s cheeks flared up in pink, he looked away.

Tendou gripped (M/N)'s chin, making him look at him, going back in for another kiss. His free hand started taking (M/N)'s pants down, his fingers coming to contact with the lace that was around (M/N)'s body. Tendou smirked into the kiss.

"All for me." He mumbled against (M/N)'s lips, licking inside his mouth, "It will always be for me."

He pulled away when (M/N) moaned, causing him to smirk and watch as (M/N) whined.

Both wanting more.

His eyes scanned down, memorizing the way the lingering hugged (M/N)'s body. Making his skin even more beautiful with red on it.

He pulled (M/N) off the couch, spinning him around to get a full view of everything. He whistled lowly, he adjusted his pants.

"Absolutely breathtaking." He said.

He grabbed (M/N)'s waist, he pulled (M/N) closer. Their chest now touching. Tendou traced the lace, his fingers touching every inch of the little clothing (M/N) was wearing.

(M/N) grew goosebumps, his face becoming more flushed from the way Tendou was delicately touching him and the look he was giving.

As they maintained eye contact, (M/N) slowly unbuckled Tendou's pants -he made sure to take the belt off- letting his pants and belt drop.

Tendou sat on the couch instantly, pulling (M/N) with him; however, (M/N) could tell he wasn't the only one excited.

(M/N) began to move on Tendou's lap, the taller groaned out in pleasure.

"Such a tease." He said, gripping on (M/N)'s hair before pushing him closer, kissing him for the third time that night.

Tendou's hands graciously went at (M/N)'s hips, their rightful place. His long fingers began to tug at the red strings, wanting to tear it off as soon as possible.

"I spent a lot of money on this, please be careful." (M/N) said, beginning to kiss down Tendou's neck.

Tendou looked outwards, his eyes slowly went to the male who was kissing his neck. He licked his lips and clicked his tongue. Without a word, he flipped them over, (M/N) was now flat on his back.

(M/N) had his hands on Tendou's chest, Tendou's hands were trapping (M/N) in between them. His knee keeping him upright on the couch, he slowly lifted it up, touching (M/N)'s dick lightly. (M/N) shifted under him.

Tendou repeated his action, this time applying more pressure and (M/N) moaned out.

While (M/N) was too busy moaning, Tendou immediately began to quickly pull (M/N)'s red lingering off. Not caring if he ripped it or not, he would just buy (M/N) a new one.

"Damn it Satori." (M/N) said, grabbing Tendou's shoulders and pulling him back down for another kiss.

Their swollen lips felt on fire from the heat that was building up around them, but they needed more.

Tendou chuckled, "Guess it's long forgotten, huh?" He kissed a trail down (M/N)'s chin, his hands pulling down his underwear.

Both now completely naked.

Tendou licked two of his fingers, opening his mouth so (M/N) could see Tendou's tongue swirling around them. He closed his mouth to suck on them, a ghost of a smirk appearing gently on Tendou's face as (M/N) grew even hotter.

He took his fingers out, both coated in his spit, dripping down slightly. He went to (M/N)'s entrance, immediately sticking a finger in.

He moved it in and out, a bit of pleasure going through (M/N)'s body, but not enough. Tendou added a second, causing (M/N) to straighten up, his eyes making eye contact with Tendou's eyes.

Tendou fastly moved the two fingers, not stopping once. He wanted to make sure (M/N) was prepped quickly, he didn't want to wait any longer than he needed to.

"Mm~ Satori~" (M/N) moaned out, his eyes closing together.

(M/N) moved his hips to the movement of Tendou's fingers. Tendou licked his lips, biting his bottom lip right after. He pulled his fingers out, lining himself.

"Ready?" He asked.

"Mhm." (M/N) nodded.

Tendou slowly went in, groaning at how tight (M/N) was.

"It was like you were made for me." Tendou said, not giving (M/N) time to adjust before he started moving.

He went at a steady pace, but his thrust were hard and deep. (M/N) covered his face as his mouth stayed opened releasing many different sounds.

"H-harder!" He begged out.

Tendou complied, he kept his steady pace but pushed himself more into (M/N). Pounding even harder, their skin touching with every movement.

Tendou grabbed onto (M/N)'s thighs, (M/N) wrapped his legs around Tendou. His hands gripping the couch cushion. The couch moving with their movement.

Tendou went even harder, not knowing if (M/N) asked him to or not, nor did he care.

He restlessly kept going, hitting (M/N)'s prostate. The shorter of the two cried out when he hit it.

"Right there!" He moaned out, eyes filling with tears of pleasure, his moans getting louder.

Tendou began to moan too, his groans slipping through every now and then. He pushed (M/N)'a thighs a bit closer to him, (M/N)'s knees next to his face.

Tendou was getting a deeper angle, he picked his speed up. The steady pace was only getting faster, but he still kept how hard he would be thrusting into (M/N).

(M/N)'s vision grew blurry from the pleasure, his moans getting louder -if possible- he was coming close. Tendou could feel it, he guessed it as well.

(M/N)'s face said it all.

"Fuck..." Tendou muttered, his right hand going to (M/N)'s dick, "I could go all night long." He threw his head back and moaned when (M/N)'s walls were starting to clench around Tendou.

He began pumping (M/N), his pumps at the speed of his thrusts. (M/N) was on euphoria, he closed his eyes. Seeing different patterns, his skin was glowing from the pleasure, from the overstimulation. Seeing stars.

Small tears ran down his face, not from pain -no- from his first time with Tendou being perfect.

He felt Tendou's thumb wipe away his tears, he opened his eyes. (E/C) meeting red. (M/N) smiled, his cheeks only getting redder.

"I'm going-"

"Do it." Tendou cut him off, his hand picking up its pace.

(M/N) couldn't hold it in anymore, Tendou slowed his pace down, but he wasn't done. He gave slow, deep, even harder thrusts.

"Ooh-" (M/N) moaned more, covering his mouth as more moans came out.

Tendou's thrust began to get sloppy, they weren't as hard anymore.

(M/N) felt something warm fill him up, but Tendou kept going for a few more thrust. Making sure he was riding his high out, giving pleasure to both.

(M/N) wanted to keep going to, the sensitive feeling was overwhelming and he wanted more, his moans and face told Tendou everything.

Tendou pulled out, catching his breath.

He looked down (M/N)'s body before looking back into his eyes.

"Happy birthday." (M/N) panted, smiling.

"You're my everything." He responded, he kissed (M/N)'s lips, "Another round?"

"Another round." (M/N) mumbled against their kiss.

~how was this? 😅 i kinda like it, and i hope it was to your expectations! :) i proof read it, but there still might be some errors, please let me know if you see any!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

766K 15.2K 35
《 requests are closed 》 EDIT: i wrote this book a hot minute ago (by that i mean years), but i've arisen from the dead and am back writing again. all...
60.3K 1.3K 50
A Haikyuu book of fluffshots- this book does not contain angst or smut. None of the artwork used in this book is mine, credits to the artists. I don...
153K 5.5K 53
Yeah no i highly and i mean HIGHLY recommend for no one else to read this. I hate it and so should you, because of the way I perceived the characters...
527K 11.4K 45
some haikyuu content for you guys hope you enjoy! currently rewriting some of the earlier chapters so bear with me * next to the rewritten ones lowe...