๐„๐ฉ๐ก๐ž๐ฆ๐ž๐ซ๐š๐ฅ

By Koraphina

๐๐๐‡๐€ ๐ฑ ๐‰๐‰๐๐€! ๐…! ๐‘๐„๐€๐ƒ๐„๐‘ ------โ™ก------ (Y/N) never thought she would see the day people would l... More

โ’๏ธŽ ๐š‚๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐š๐šž๐šŠ๐š›๐šข
โ’๏ธŽ ๐™ฒ๐š’๐š›๐šŒ๐šž๐š–๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐š—๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šœ
โ’๏ธŽ ๐™ณ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š–
โ’๏ธŽ ๐š„๐š—๐š๐šŠ๐šŸ๐š˜๐š›๐šŠ๐š‹๐š•๐šŽ ๐š‚๐š˜๐š•๐šž๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ
โ’๏ธŽ ๐™ฐ ๐™ฝ๐šŽ๐š  ๐™ฐ๐š๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šž๐š›๐šŽ
โ’๏ธŽ ๐™ต๐š˜๐š›๐š–๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š—๐š—๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—๐šœ
โ’๏ธŽ ๐š„๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐šŽ๐šœ๐š˜๐š•๐šŸ๐šŽ
โ’๏ธŽ ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š” ๐š๐š˜ ๐™ฝ๐š˜๐š›๐š–๐šŠ๐š•?
โ’๏ธŽ ๐™ท๐šŽ๐š›๐š˜ ๐šƒ๐š›๐šŠ๐š’๐š—๐š’๐š—๐š!
โ’๏ธŽ ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š†๐š’๐š•๐š• ๐šƒ๐š˜ ๐™ป๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ
โ’๏ธŽ ๐™ฐ๐š๐š–๐š’๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—
โ’๏ธŽ ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ต๐š˜๐š˜๐š•
โ’๏ธŽ ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‚๐š™๐š˜๐š›๐š๐šœ ๐™ต๐šŽ๐šœ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŠ๐š•
โ’๏ธŽ ๐™ต๐š˜๐š›๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐šŠ๐š—๐š ๐š‚๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š๐š’๐š—๐š ๐™ฐ๐š—๐šŽ๐š 
โ’๏ธŽ ๐™ถ๐š›๐š˜๐š ๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š‚๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›
โ’๏ธŽ ๐™บ๐™ต๐™ฒ ๐š’๐šœ ๐™ธ๐š–๐š–๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šž๐š•๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ
โ’๏ธŽ ๐™ณ๐šŽ๐šŒ๐š•๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š— ๐š˜๐š ๐š†๐šŠ๐š›
โ’๏ธŽ ๐™พ๐š‹๐šœ๐š๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š•๐šŽ ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐šž๐š›๐šœ๐šŽ
โ’๏ธŽ ๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐šŸ๐šŠ๐š•๐š›๐šข ๐™ฑ๐šŠ๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ
โ’๏ธŽ ๐š‚๐š๐š›๐šŽ๐š—๐šž๐š˜๐šž๐šœ ๐™ฒ๐š‘๐šŠ๐š•๐š•๐šŽ๐š—๐š๐šŽ
โ’๏ธŽ ๐™น๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐™ป๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐™ต๐š˜๐š›๐š๐š—๐š’๐š๐šŽ
โ’๏ธŽ ๐™ฒ๐š˜๐š—๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š—๐š๐šŠ๐š๐š’๐š˜๐š—
โ’๏ธŽ ๐™ฟ๐š›๐š’๐š๐šŽ
โ’๏ธŽ ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ถ๐š›๐šŽ๐šŽ๐š— ๐™ท๐šŠ๐š’๐š›๐šŽ๐š ๐™ถ๐š’๐š›๐š•
โ’๏ธŽ ๐™ฐ๐š–๐š˜๐š—๐š ๐š„๐šœ
โ’๏ธŽ ๐™ฑ๐šŽ๐š๐š›๐šŠ๐šข๐š’๐š—๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ ๐šƒ๐š›๐šž๐šœ๐š
โ’๏ธŽ ๐™ต๐šŠ๐š–๐š’๐š•๐š’๐šŠ๐š› ๐™ต๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ๐šœ
โ’๏ธŽ ๐™ฟ๐š›๐šŽ๐šœ๐šŽ๐š—๐š ๐™ผ๐š’๐šŒ
โ’๏ธŽ ๐š…๐š’๐š›๐š๐šž๐šŠ๐š• ๐™ผ๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š’๐š๐šข
โ’๏ธŽ ๐™น๐š˜๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐š˜ ๐™บ๐šž๐š“๐š˜
โ’๏ธŽ ๐šƒ๐š›๐šž๐šœ๐š ๐™พ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐™ฐ๐š๐šŠ๐š’๐š—
!! ๐™ฑ๐™ฐ๐™ณ ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ณ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ถ !!
โ’๏ธŽ ๐™ท๐šŽ๐š›๐š˜ ๐™ฝ๐šŠ๐š–๐šŽ๐šœ
โ’๏ธŽ ๐™ป๐šž๐šŒ๐š” ๐š†๐šŠ๐šœ ๐™ฝ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š› ๐™พ๐š— ๐™ท๐šŽ๐š› ๐š‚๐š’๐š๐šŽ
โ’๏ธŽ ๐šƒ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐™ป๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š๐šž๐šŽ
โ’๏ธŽ ๐šƒ๐š˜๐š–๐šž๐š›๐šŠ ๐š‚๐š‘๐š’๐š๐šŠ๐š›๐šŠ๐š”๐š’
โ’๏ธŽ ๐™ต๐š’๐š—๐šŠ๐š•๐šŽ
๐™บ๐™ฐ๐™บ๐šˆ๐™พ๐™ธ๐™ฝ ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ณ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ถ
๐™น๐™พ๐šƒ๐™ฐ๐š๐™พ ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ณ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ถ
๐™บ๐™ฐ๐™บ๐šˆ๐™พ๐™ธ๐™ฝ + ๐™น๐™พ๐šƒ๐™ฐ๐š๐™พ ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ณ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ถ
๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ณ๐™พ๐š๐™ธ๐šˆ๐™ฐ ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ณ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ถ
๐šƒ๐™พ๐™ณ๐™พ๐š๐™พ๐™บ๐™ธ ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ณ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ถ
๐™บ๐™ฐ๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ๐š๐™ธ ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ณ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ถ
๐š‚๐™ท๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐š‚๐™พ ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ณ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ถ
๐™ผ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ฐ ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ณ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ถ
๐™น๐™ธ๐š๐™พ ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ณ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ถ
๐š‚๐™ท๐™ธ๐™ถ๐™ฐ๐š๐™ฐ๐™บ๐™ธ ๐™ด๐™ฝ๐™ณ๐™ธ๐™ฝ๐™ถ

โ’๏ธŽ ๐™ฐ๐š•๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐š—๐šŠ๐š๐šŽ ๐š๐šŽ๐šŠ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š’๐šŽ๐šœ

909 55 23
By Koraphina

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

Those she once considered friends and even someone she considered a father probably hated her. Everyone probably hated her, and she would be forced to live in the shadows and mingle with thieves and criminals of her own kind.

(Y/N) was caught off guard as Zahra placed her hand on top of hers that laid on the table, a genuine smile coming to her face for the first time since she's met her.

"...But I think you can do it. You have charm and connections; I believe you could go back. Even though I've lost hope, I would be satisfied with seeing you succeed. Do it, for yourself and for me."

"..."

"Zahra... you're actually really kind for being a bitch."

"I'll take that as a compliment." Zahra said with a shrug, taking her hand off from atop (Y/N)'s.

"Ehh... Time's unfortunately not on our side, we better wrap things up. There's still so much I want to tell you, but I want to give you some time with Jotaro before he has to go."

"Whatever bitch just hurry up, you talk too damn much." Jotaro rolled his eyes as he was silently listening to the girls talk most of the time, deciding he should only put his input where it was needed like now.

"Woah, rude! How does anyone find you charming?" Zahra asked as her eyes widened in surprise but was quick to get back on track.

"Anyways, let's start off with what I want from you guys."

As Zahra talked, she began to gather the now emptied cups of water and carry them over to the sink, plopping them in with the growing mountain of dishes. (Y/N) was quick to stand up and in exchange for her hospitality, decide to help out with the dishes. Jotaro remained seated and just listened to the conversation silently.

"Oh. I forgot about that." (Y/N) said as she began to soak dishes under the running water, followed by scrubbing them thoroughly with soap and cleaning the soap off. After, she would hand them over to Zahra who held a towel that was previously hanging from the rack and give them a swift dry over before placing them to the side to finish drying completely.

"Yeah, yeah. All I want is to see you succeed which is what I said before, but I also want you to be my informant." Zahra said while accepting a damp plate from (Y/N) and giving it a quick rub with the towel before placing it to the side.

"Informant? What do you mean by that?" (Y/N) thought about what she could possibly need an informant for, as she wasn't someone that could really gather details and wasn't in any valuable position to obtain any. Well, except for the hero school she went to, but she doubts she was welcomed back there.

"I don't have many connections but the ones I do have are pretty crafty. With you as a close comrade I could get inside info on a lot of things, not that I plan to do anything necessarily bad. Not on the scale of sports festival bad that is." Zahra said while hiding her face from (Y/N)'s view, so she couldn't really see the expression she held. (Y/N) couldn't think of any reason she would want her as an informant but remained quiet as it looked like Zahra wanted to say something else.

"So, what do you say? Can we... exchange numbers?" Zahra asked, pausing mid drying of the cup she was working on and looking over to show (Y/N) a soft smile upturning her lips.

Although she was bitter about (Y/N) when first hearing of her arrival and Virtual's sudden interest in her, she thought she was the only one she could truly bond with in this world. It was in her nature to trust nobody, hence why she was close to no one in this world, but their circumstances were similar in which they were forcefully brought into an unfamiliar world.

'Ah, is this her way of saying she wants to be friends?' (Y/N) sweat dropped and looked at the way Zahra seemed almost nervous for her answer, which was the first emotion of the like ever coming off of her. (Y/N) decided to play dumb to get on her nerves for all the times Zahra had done to her earlier.

"I can't really say no to that, but don't you have to pay informants?"

"Hey come on! Do I have to spell it out for you?"

"Whatever do you mean? Don't you need an informant? It's an occupation therefore I must get paid some reward, no?"

"You dumb insomniac! There's no way I'm paying you!"

"Then I won't be your informant. That's basically child labor."

Jotaro closed his eyes and rubbed them gently, shaking his head as he quickly understood what (Y/N) was doing. Although she sounded monotone and serious, she was obviously messing around with Zahra and trying to get under her skin, something he realized she would do often. His grandfather and Polnareff were often victims to these antics, and they always misinterpreted her as serious when she knew damn well that she was messing with them.

It was something him, Kakyoin, Avdol, and even Iggy found amusing to watch and they would sometimes join in as well. Iggy especially loved it when she teased Polnareff and enjoyed seeing his frustration, to which he would give her a high five with his paw when Polnareff was out of sight.

In the end, they exchanged phone numbers. They only would have each other when Jotaro leaves after all.

"Well, that's that. Nice working with you, Informant. Now, there's just a few things I wanted to point out that are probably important. Not for me necessarily, but regarding you." Zahra said.

"What else could there be, I can't think of anything?" (Y/N) asked as she moved to sit back over with Jotaro, Zahra quick to follow as they were done cleaning the dishes.

"When you first came here did you not feel like, a tingling sensation all over your body? Or something more like thunder shooting through your veins?" Zahra questioned while throwing her hands up to try and convey the feeling she had felt.

"No, I don't remember anything like that. Why?" She thought back to when she first arrived here. Everything was dark and she felt lost, not feeling or remembering anything before she suddenly felt as if she were being pulled downwards and hit the ground.

"I see. Then you would be considered quirkless. I never used to have this power until I got here, in fact in my world there was never many powers to begin with." Zahra explained while throwing her hand out in Jotaro's direction to show off her quirk. Jotaro clicked his tongue but said nothing, not really knowing how to feel being the creation of this person's power.

"Well, she has her stand so it's not like it matters if she doesn't have an extra power or not." Jotaro mentioned, to which (Y/N) nodded and agreed with.

She felt her power was enough and she didn't need any other power, though she was curious of what it could have been if she had gotten one. Maybe she could have bended water, breathe fire like a dragon, teleport anywhere around the world in an instant, or heal anyone by touching them. ...With those thoughts she kind of wished she had a quirk now, because those powers sounded pretty cool.

"Yeah, I guess you're right. Just kinda wanted to point that out. Anyways, what I have to tell you next is very important regarding your original world."

Zahra was quick to take (Y/N) out of her thoughts once again, but the thought of her possibly having some cool power still lingered and she felt quite jealous Zahra got one but she didn't. Her luck was truly terrible.

"...You know how previously I mentioned that everyone in the stardust crusaders was dead? Even Jotaro can verify that fact."

Another pang of guilt boiled in (Y/N)'s stomach as she pondered if things would have changed if she were there. Maybe she could have saved one of their lives if she just had managed to get back in time. Maybe Jotaro wouldn't have had to be alone. And maybe she wouldn't have to wait around until the people here hated her as well.

"...Yes, what about it?" (Y/N) questioned as she stared at the hat that now sat on the table. The air conditioner felt like it was louder and more distracting than ever as (Y/N) tried to refocus on the current conversation.

"Well, that's only true for Jotaro's reality."

She had singled out Jotaro's reality as if (Y/N) and Jotaro had separate ones. That made no sense, because before she came to this world, they had known each other in their previous one.

"...What? Wait so what does that mean exactly?" (Y/N) questioned as she tried to wrap her head around what Zahra was saying.

"Everyone except Iggy from your reality is alive. Remember, I summoned Jotaro from the Manga while you were summoned from the Anime. It was slightly altered because of criticism when aired, and the end result had only you and Iggy die."

"Why do they keep killing me off?" (Y/N) quickly muttered before continuing to listen to Zahra talk.

"The person you're sitting next to is not the Jotaro you know, and the (Y/N) from Jotaro's reality is truly dead. Virtual summoned you just before you died in the anime, and while you were supposed to die, he ended up saving you."

(Y/N) couldn't find it in herself to be grateful for being saved by Virtual, but she would have died if it were not for him. She would have never been even granted a second chance and left to watch them suffer if there even was an afterlife. Not only that, she was supposed to accompany Iggy but now he was left all alone, probably lost and confused. Maybe she wouldn't have even gone where Iggy was going and be left to burn in hell, the unknown reality after death actually quite scary.

"That... doesn't make any sense? So, this Jotaro next to me is not the one I'm familiar with?" (Y/N) questioned while giving Jotaro a look to which he blinked at her, as if he were saying, 'really?'.

"It doesn't matter, you're still (Y/N), aren't you?" Jotaro said while looking her over and couldn't find anything different other than the fact her eye bags looked a bit darker than usual.

"Right. And you're still Jojo, so it doesn't matter if we are from separate realities or whatever." (Y/N) said while nodding her head in confirmation, the both of them simultaneously turning to look back at Zahra who shook her head in disbelief.

"Oh, but it does. Remember, once he leaves, he will forget all about you and you will be dead to him. He will be all alone living with his mother and finishing high school with the pain and regret of not being able to save any of those he traveled with."

Zahra set in the painful reality that would be faced in under two hours. Jotaro would forget ever being reunited with (Y/N), while (Y/N) would forget ever being reunited with Jotaro. They would go about their days and the encounter with one another would be completely erased. Jotaro would go back to mourning his dead friends and family everyday while taking care of his dear mother and curse himself for not being stronger.

He would regret and think of different scenarios where they all lived and ponder on what he should have done day after day. He may not have been the Jotaro she knew, but he was still Jotaro for (Y/N). It was painful knowing he would have to return back to that routine, completely forgetting that there was still a slim chance of hope that one of them lived and he got to see them again.

"Why does it have to be this way? Can't you train your quirk so that he can stay here as long as you want?" (Y/N) questioned while clenching her fist to her side, trying to desperately think of any solution that could change this.

"I'm sorry, but all quirks have their limits and mine has already been reached long ago." Zahra regretfully told (Y/N).

Jotaro placed his hand atop her head and affectionately rubbed her hair, to which she was quick to swat him away. He simply rolled his eyes before leaning over and taking his hat back, placing it at its rightful place on his head.

"Don't worry about it too much."

How could she not worry about it? She spent days actively living with the guy, traveling and surviving together where they got so close, they felt as if they had known each other for ages. It might have been something out of her control, but she wished desperately she could have found a way to change it. She didn't miss the way his eyes had flashed with loneliness, and she knew he wouldn't be alright.

"...It's really a strange thing. When you go back to your own reality (Y/N), who knows how it will change. In my world, we also had the Jojo's bizarre adventure manga, but everything was totally different." Zahra said, once again trying to change the topic. They could have all the moments they wanted later, but she just wanted to finish going over alternate realities with them before she let them be.

"...Now I'm curious, what happened there?" (Y/N) asked as she tilted her head wondering what possible scenario could be so different it would make Zahra look so serious.

"...This is kinda hard to say but you went full villain. Succeeded with killing the stardust crusaders while they had to weed out the traitor through the whole trip until it was just you who remained."

(Y/N) didn't know what to say as her lips remained parted, taking in the words she just heard. In Zahra's world, she was depicted as basically one of the main antagonists. What if things were different and that's how it could have ended up in her world? Things change so much in different realities; it's horrifying to imagine what else could have possibly occurred.

"It gets worse."

(Y/N)'s heart dropped at that as she swallowed harshly, anticipating just what Zahra had to say. She could feel Jotaro's eyes on the side of her head but refused to look over as she ashamedly looked at the table. If this was just an alternate reality, it still occurred and it was still possible she could have done the same in her world. She felt guilty for something she didn't even remembering herself doing.

"You know that DIO guy you despise?" Zahra trailed off while dragging her long white nail back and forth across the coffee table.

"Oh, do we know him." Jotaro muttered while narrowing his eyes, wondering just what she would say seeing as the man responsible for his sole reason of going to Egypt was involved. Zahra looked right at (Y/N) who continuously stared down at the table, but intently listened to the conversation.

"(Y/N) knew him alright. You had a son with him, the kids name was Giorno Giovanna or something and he got a series for himself. That just shows that it's unpredictable how realities work."

(Y/N) froze and stiffened up, a hand flying to her mouth and her eyes widening as she thought of how that reality would work. She blinked multiple times and could most definitely feel the eyes of Jotaro burning through her head, though she dared not to stare back at him.

"I would never!" (Y/N) muttered while burying her face into her hands and rapidly shaking her head, dispelling all thoughts while she groaned in disbelief.

"Don't look so angry! Remember it wasn't this (Y/N) who made that decision, but the one in another reality took that path." Zahra said while looking directly at Jotaro, leaning her cheek into the palm of her hand. (Y/N) was still muttering curses and visible words can be seen flying around her, Jotaro wondering where she picked that up from because he had never seen her do that before.

"Seeing how you are now; I can assure you everything will be just fine." Zahra reassured the girl, putting a hand on her shoulder and shaking her out of her internal dilemma.

"That's all I really needed to inform you guys about, don't beat yourself up over anything I've said, (Y/N)."

Neither of the two responded to her, to which she sighed and stood up. She brushed down her pants before placing one hand on her hip and thrusting the other hand towards a doorway.

"...I will go take a shower. You two spend the rest of the time Jojo has left here with one another. Don't do anything you wouldn't do in public in my apartment, or you will have a visit with Goku." The girl threatened, leaving Jotaro and (Y/N) to spend the barely over an hour amount of time left with one another before Jotaro was forced to leave.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.7K 884 18
โ๊œฑแด€ส ๊œฑแดแดแด‡แด›สœษชษดษข, สแดแดœ แดœ๊œฑแด‡สŸแด‡๊œฑ๊œฑ แด‹ษชแด…!โž โษช แด„แด€ษด'แด›...โž You are ๐˜/๐ง ๐‹/๐ง. She is a quiet girl who was homeschooled, abused, and i...
406K 16.5K 42
After being spontaneously transported to the My Hero Academia world, (Y/n) finds herself becoming closer to the characters that live there. She quick...
3.4M 97.2K 85
(๐šˆ/๐š—) (๐™ป/๐š—) ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ ๐š‹๐š˜๐š›๐š— ๐š ๐š’๐š๐š‘ ๐šŠ ๐š™๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐š›๐š๐šž๐š• ๐šš๐šž๐š’๐š›๐š”, ๐š‹๐šž๐š ๐šœ๐š‘๐šŽ ๐š‘๐š’๐š ๐š๐š‘๐š’๐šœ ๐š๐š›๐š˜๐š– ๐šŽ๐šŸ๐šŽ๐š›๐šข๐š˜๐š—๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŠ๐š ๐š ๐šŠ๐šœ๐š—'๐š...
164K 3.7K 23
{A Katsuki Bakugo x Fem Reader Fic} "Goddamn it i fucking like you now stop looking at me like that" "i-," "just reject me or whatever" "...i uhm i...