Breaking Boundaries •jb•

By btwitssurina

When Hazel Lopez falls into the arms of Justin Bieber on a busy New York sidewalk, it's no secret that with o... More

1; Cockiness and Cussing
2; New York Sidewalk
3; Embarrassing Moments
4; Inappropriate Thoughts
5; Planning Revenge
6; Dinner and Questions
7; Staying Over
8; Flirting at Breakfast
9; Business with Pleasure
10; Movie Plotwist
11; Childish Games
12; Betting and Blackmailing
13; Hell at My Doorstep
14; Anger and Assumptions
15; Roadside Drama
16; Comfort and Confrontation
17; The Truth Hurts
18; Tease till It Comes
19; Fucking and Feelings
20; Coffee with Company
21; Bumps and Bitchiness
22; Decisions at the Doctor
23; Arguments in the Air
24; Surprises in the Corridor
25; Begging on His Knees
26; Maniac Meetings
27; Free Falling
28; London Lovin'
29; Midnight Kiss
31; Personal Proposals
32; Mayhem in the Mansion
33; Giving and Getting
34; Business and Pleasure
35; Pre-planned Photographs
36; The Ugly Truth
37; Too Little Too Late
38; Scratching the Surface
39; False Start
40; Happy Hangover
41; Presents and the Past
42; Indirectly in Love
43; Trouble in Paradise
44; Solutions in the Sand
45; Failed Attempts
46; A Turn for the Worst
47; A Little Distance
48; Back to Business
49; Trust Issues
50; Back to Reality
51; Love Me Like You Do
52; Home Sweet Home
53; Wishful Thinking
54; Double the Fun
55; Making It Official
REWRITE OF DEAL IS UP!

30; Sweet and Sour

48.4K 1.1K 1.3K
By btwitssurina

"They're not the only thing that's big and hard,"

Justin's POV:

"Justin," I heard someone whisper, the hushed voice that I recognised to be Sienna's after she repeated my name again.

I stirred in my sleep, letting out a small breath and moving around lightly only to feel my left arm being constricted in someone's hands.

I peeked through my eyes tiredly, blinking silently before I heard my name being called again and I looked up and towards the sound seeing Sienna peeking her head through the door.

"We're ordering food...it'll be here in a half hour," She said quietly I mumbled something along the lines of okay before she closed the door to my room and I sighed, letting my head fall back onto the mushiness of the pillow.

I looked down seeing a headful of brown hair, Hazel's hands resting on my arm as she slept peacefully with her head resting on the joint of my shoulder.

Her back was pressed against my side but within a few seconds, it was against my front as I turned getting more comfortable under the duvet with her.

I could feel her stir beside me in turn when I placed my right arm over her waist, snuggling myself into her with no problem when I pulled her closer.

I could feel the heat of her skin under my shirt that she was wearing, a result of us...well...starting the New Year with a bang...

Several of them but oh well...who's counting right?

For the next twenty minutes I was dipping in and out of sleep, memories of last night flashing behind my eyes and leaving a lazy smile to tug at the edge of my lips before I was interrupted abruptly when there was another knock at the door.

"What?" I mumbled tiredly hearing the door open.

"Trust you to go back to sleep," Sienna said with an amused tone and I told her to quietly fuck off to which I heard her scoff in reply to, "Anyways, food is here so get your ass up it's nearly four in the afternoon," She said before the door closed again and I puffed out a small breath before reluctantly removing myself from Hazel, shuffling the duvet off my body.

I heard her mumble something in her sleep as I tugged my arm away, seeing her turn on her stomach and cradle the pillow in her hands as she continued to sleep.

I stood up at the edge of the bed, stretching and involuntarily yawning as I scratched my chest and walked towards the bathroom with the same lazy smile on my face from before.

I felt strangely light on my feet as I walked across the room and towards the bathroom, momentarily turning my head to see Hazel still in the same place before I pushed open the door to my en suite.

I closed it after me, did my business and brushed my teeth in the time span of about five minutes before Sienna could come back and demand for us to get up...she had a thing with not wanting people to eat food cold...I don't know...it's like she had maternal instincts because it was exactly what my mom would do...she'd stop a waging war just for you to eat your food hot...

Smiling at the thought of my mom, I walked back into the room and grabbed some sweatpants before pulling them over my legs and boxers. I didn't bother with a shirt as I stepped my way over to the bed, kneeling onto the mattress and just behind Hazel as she slept with her face mushed into the pillow, the duvet piled around and on her since I had left the bed.

"Haze," I mumbled, moving the ends of her hair over her shoulder leaving her face in my view, "Hazel," I said, a small smile on my face when I saw her eyebrows pull together lightly before she let out a tiny breath and started to blink her eyes open.

She hummed quietly, her hand coming up to rub her eyes before she looked up to me tiredly.

"What?" She said quietly, yawning and closing her eyes again as she snuggled her head into the pillow.

"Sienna ordered food, so she wants us to come eat," I said to her and she gave me a tiny nod before blinking her eyes open again.

"What time is it?" She asked, still a little dazed as she turned around onto her back before sitting up and running a hand through her hair, her eyes still a little squinted.

"Apparently coming up to four," I mumbled, turning around and grabbing my phone that was on the bed stand and pressing the home button.

3:46PM was displayed on the screen as well as the several texts from my mom, dad and Joshua wishing me a happy new year.

"I feel half dead," I heard Hazel mumble before she yawned again as she shuffled out of bed. She stood on two feet, bringing the hem of my t shirt lower so that it stopped under her ass.

"I'm going to go brush my teeth," She said, turning around and pointing a finger at me which I chuckled at as she looked unbelievably sleepy as she walked slowly out my room, stopping twice as she swayed a little before she eventually got to my door.

I followed her after pulling the duvet over my bed flat, stuffing my phone into my sweatpants pocket as I got up and off the bed and walked towards the door.

I opened it and stepped into the corridor hearing Hazel's door close as I turned to the direction of where her room was before looking back and making my way to the living room/kitchen area our suite had.

I saw Jacob and Sienna on opposite sides of the counter as they opened one of what I presumed to be the containers of Indian take away when I saw the naan bread at the side in a foil packet.

"You look like shit," Jacob said to me, snapping his head up as I walked into the living room, a small smirk on his face when I rolled my eyes at his statement.

"Shut up," I muttered to him, grabbing the fork he had in his hand and piercing a piece of chicken tikka and eating it. I hummed happily seeing Sienna laugh at the way Jacob scowled at me for taking his fork before she opened the other containers and we dished it out into four parts.

By the time we had, Hazel had made her way into the kitchen still in my shirt but now with material shorts under, Blue bopping behind her as she sat next to Sienna before we all began to eat...we took about half an hour because we were talking between eating...most of it coming from Jacob as he indirected shit about me asking Hazel out.

"And he really likes this girl, but he's being stupid and being a pussy because he thinks that he's going to get rejected even though everyone knows that the girl likes him back," Jacob said and Hazel raised an eyebrow, finishing up the rest of her rice.

"Then why doesn't he just ask her, the worst she can do is say no," Hazel said, still a little dazed with tiredness which I was thankful for because she probably would've caught on.

"My point exactly," Jacob said with a smirk and I fought the urge to kick him so I kneed him instead in the side of the thigh as I walked past him, "Fuck," He groaned, rubbing the side of his upper leg and turning around and giving me a deadpan look which I smiled dramatically at.

"So he's not gonna ask her out because he's scared?" Hazel questioned again with a curious tone as she leaned her elbows on the counter as she had finished her food totally, side glancing Sienna who was trying not to laugh.

"Yeah, he's being a pussy about it...a major pussy," Jacob said and I looked at him, leaning against the counter and glaring, I will knee you again but this time in the fucking balls Jacob. "What do you think he should do Justin?" He asked, turning to me with a small smirk and I flickered my eyes to see both Hazel and Sienna looking at me, a sleepy one on Hazel's face and an amused one on Sienna's.

"He should punch you for sticking your nose in his business...I sure would if I was in his place," I said with a sarcastic grin and Jacob mocked me leaving Hazel to look confused between the three of us.

"I'm so lost right now," She mumbled and Sienna smiled lightly at her as Hazel moved her plate forwards and leaned down so that she could fold her arms and lean her head down on them.

"Eventful night?" Sienna said and Hazel mumbled shush which had me smiling lightly at not only her response but how both my best friends seemed to get along with her so well. "You're telling me to shush after me and Jacob heard you guys last night?" She asked teasingly.

"You think me and Justin were fine listening to you say – no wait...scream Jacob yes over and over through the wall...we weren't the only ones at it," Hazel said back, turning her head on her hands and laughing at Sienna's shocked face, Jacob sniggering as I laughed behind my fist looking at her.

"You...I...bitch," Sienna said, stuttering with her words as Hazel stuck her tongue out at her childishly before burying her head into her crossed arms and letting out a yawn as me and Jacob laughed quietly, but eventually shut up when Sienna glared at us.

"I feel like I could sleep for the next five months," Hazel mumbled tiredly and Jacob spoke up.

"Maybe that's a side effect from drinking and being fucked by Justin,"

"Why did I interpret that as if you and Justin had sex?" Hazel laughed lightly and I grimaced, Jacob looking back at me and giving me a disgusted look.

"Well that was rude," I teased and he looked me up and down and dramatically scowled making me roll my eyes as Sienna sat there with her head balanced on her fists, a similar eye roll coming from her.

"Nah if I was gay I wouldn't fuck you," He said pretending to send me an exaggerated wink which I muttered an amused unbelievable at and he gasped dramatically making me roll my eyes again as Hazel lifted her head. "You hurt my feelings man," He whined.

"Are they always like this?" Hazel whispered to Sienna and she nodded.

"Now you can enjoy the pain that I endure when two idiots end up talking," She said and both I and Jacob looked at her with a raised eyebrow.

"It's not pain babe, you should feel privileged to be in the presence of Justin and I,"

"Damn right," I added and she just gave Hazel a see what I mean look making her smile.

"You guys get on so well with each other; do you guys know each other from high school?" She asked and I nodded.

"We went to same college, all three of us," I added and she hummed.

"You guys are like a small family, it's cute," She mumbled before yawning again.

"Cute? We are flawless Hazel," Sienna said with a laugh and I nodded with a grin in agreement as we continued to talk, messing around for the next few hours of the first day of the year.

We ended up talking until three in the morning and that seemed to carry on with the final days we were in London.

Our last few eventually did go by in a blur, a feeling infested blur with a mix of talking business with Hazel...well I actually used business as a way to get to talk to her more which had me a little confused with myself when I could just spark up conversation...these feelings have got me all weird.

By 6PM on the 5th we were making our way to the airport, Sienna and Jacob in one car and me and Hazel in the other.

"You always do that," I chuckled as she leaned on my shoulder, wrapping her arms around my bicep as she leaned on my right side.

"What?" She asked, looking up at me as I turned my head.

"You lean your head on my shoulder and wrap your hands around my arm," I said to her and she smiled.

"It's because your arm is comfortable," She told me and I hummed with a smile on my face as I looked down at her. "Plus you have nice biceps," She added with a smirk and I chuckled as she wiggled her eyebrows.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah, they're big and hard," She said with a smug tone, squeezing her hands around them.

"They're not the only thing that's big and hard," I told her and her eyes widened a little before she pressed her tongue into the inside of her cheek making me smirk.

"I'm going to pretend that I didn't walk right into that," She mumbled leaning her forehead against my shoulder which made me chuckle.

The ride to the airport was around forty five minutes and we arrived at the private part of the runway around ten to seven, the chilly wind a slap in the face as the night sky casted darkness over everything.

"I shouldn't have worn heels," Sienna mumbled and I turned around from walking up the steps to my private jet seeing her whining to Jacob, Hazel in front of me as the pilots and other associates loaded our luggage.

"Why did you wear heels in the first place then?" He asked.

"Because they made my outfit look cute," She pouted and he just smiled at her, letting her walk up the steps first.

"That's why you dress like a hobo and you can wear flats," Hazel said letting Blue down onto the floor and he sniffed around as I made my way into the main part of the jet, seeing Hazel place her bag down on one of the chairs.

I sat down on the sofa on the far side and sighed, mentally preparing for a seven hour flight back to New York and the New Year rush at work.

"You're not even dressed like a hobo though, you look good so piss off," Sienna said and I smiled as I closed my eyes and leaned my head back onto the lip of the sofa.

"But this is my hobo look," Hazel teased and Sienna muttered a fuck off before I felt someone sit next to me.

I opened one eye, turning my head and seeing Jacob there looking at me as Hazel continued to fight with Sienna...it was actually quite amusing...

"It's nearly been a week," He told me and I closed my eyes turning from him and ignoring what he said, "Dude, ask her," He laughed as Hazel told Sienna to suck a dick when she threatened to take her heels off.

Nice comeback Haze.

"Later," I said to Jacob.

"When is later?" He inquired curiously and I chuckled.

"Soon," I said and he huffed.

"Justin..." He said and I opened my eyes again and looked at him hearing Hazel squeal as Sienna took off her heels going to throw them at Hazel when she continued to tell Sienna that she was wearing her hobo look...well that escalated quickly...

"What?" I asked and he gave me a deadpan look, "Aw, c'mon I'm not just gonna ask her like that...I have to make it somewhat...special," I mumbled.

"So you're gonna ask her to be your girlfriend?" He said and I bit my bottom lip before I slowly nodded.

"Yeah...I'm gonna ask her," I said, the sentence soon registering in my head which made my heart beat a little faster as the shyest of smiles tugged at the edge of my lips...although it dropped when Jacob suddenly punched me in the arm, "What the fuck Jacob," I groaned irritably as he grinned; at the same time I heard Hazel laugh loudly as Sienna squeaked in pain mumbling something about her baby toe.

"You're gonna ask her," He said happily as I rubbed my arm.

"Who the fuck punches someone when they're happy?" I scowled and he laughed.

"I got too excited," He said and I rolled my eyes.

"You got excited over the fact that I'm asking her to my girlfriend?" I asked him quietly and he chuckled.

"Yeah, now you and Hazel can get married and have babies," He said wiggling his eyebrows and I nearly choked on the air I had just breathed in.

"One step at a time please," I squeaked out and he grinned getting up and placing his hand on my shoulder.

"It will happen...eventually,"

>><<

Hazel's POV:

"She stubbed her toe?" Justin asked me and I nodded, giggling at the thought of Sienna running after me with no shoes on only to stub her baby toe on the side of the chair and dramatically fall to the ground and act as if she was dying...which she probably was considering the pain you endure when you stub your toe...

"It hurt fucking bad so shut up," I heard Sienna say and I looked back from the double chairs that me and Justin were sitting on seeing Jacob fast asleep near the window side and her cuddled into his side with her eyes closed.

"Are you listening to us?" I teased and she shoved her middle finger up at me still with her eyes closed making me laugh before I turned back to Justin.

It was currently 11PM London time which meant that we still had another three or so hours until we touched back down in New York where it would be 7PM once we did.

London was five hours ahead which meant that I could catch up with sleep although I was sceptical over that since Justin still had to claim his prize of the bet that I lost.

Fuck sake.

"What are you thinking about?" He questioned in a teasing tone and I looked up at him. We were sitting in the double seats which could actually fit about four or so people, Justin on the window side with both our feet propped up onto the other set of chairs in front of us.

"The bet," I mumbled, turning to him and leaning my head onto the sofa cushioning behind me seeing an amused smirk spread on his lips.

"I still have to claim my reward," He said and I hummed, laughing lightly when he wiggled his eyebrows at me, "You in my house for a week, with no clothes and I get to have sex with you whenever and wherever I like," He said happily.

"But what if I get my period?" I asked him and his shoulders slumped making me refrain the need to laugh at him when a look of disappointment washed over his features.

"But..." He trailed off pouting, puffing out a breath before suddenly narrowing his eyes at me, "You can't get your period if you're on the pill," He said to me and I hummed making him glare at me.

"Smart guy," I praised teasingly and he gave me a deadpan look.

"I'm not just a pretty face," He said.

"Yeah I know, you're gorgeous," I laughed lightly and he did the same, my thoughts momentarily flicking back to New Year's Eve and the days that had followed up until now...

I could feel my heart beat pick up at the memories...flashes of just me and Justin over the last few days blurring behind my eyes...

I could remember details, some fainter than others but the one I found the funniest yet the cutest was the fact that I picked up on him using business to talk to me...I mean he could always just pluck up a conversation with me but it seemed like something had changed a little...I hope it was a good thing because I was here drowning silently in my growing feelings for him...they had tripled in speed and he could literally say hi out of the blue and I'd go red like a tomato...then my giddiness would slowly fade into me becoming more comfortable around him and we'd end up talking about pointless things...

It was comforting in the weirdest way to talk to him for hours on end...Jesus, I sound so sappy...

Get it together Hazel.

"You have a beauty spot on your lip," I heard Justin mumble and I looked to him since I had turned my head, "I've never noticed that before," He said, a little confusion on his face making me smile lightly.

"I always put concealer over it or I have lipstick on," I told him and he looked at me questioningly, "My mum has a beauty spot in the same place...it reminds me of her so I cover it up," I told him and he frowned when I actually registered my sentence and sighed, "Is that bad of me?" I asked him quietly.

"To cover it up because if reminds you of your mom?" He asked and I nodded finding the view outside the window suddenly interesting, "With what she did to you? No..." He trailed off and I flickered my eyes back to his when I felt his thumb come up and trace the line of my bottom lip. "I think it's kinda cute though," He smiled lightly, "It's a lip freckle," He chuckled and I felt my brief deflated mood pick up at his words.

"A lip freckle?" I asked with an amused tone as he dropped his hand and he nodded with a smile on his face.

"You shouldn't cover it up, I like it," He said and I bit on the inside of my bottom lip taking a mental note of the way he liked something that I seemed to cover up on a daily basis because I didn't like it myself...

Fuck Justin; stop giving me more reasons to like you.

I'm literally going to explode...Jesus Christ.

"So the lip freckle is a yes?" I said to him and he nodded his head once with an absolute look on his face like he was sure of his answer and wasn't going to change it all.

God damn Justin.

"And you...in my house for a whole week is a yes as well," He added and I rolled my eyes.

"You ruined the moment,"

"We were having a moment?" He teased curiously and by the words of his sentence I felt the heat in my cheeks rise.

"Um..." I trailed off quietly looking down at my fingers and back up to him, "I di-"

"It's okay, we can have moments together," He said with a chuckle, probably amused with how he could make me blush, "I have several planned for us," He added with a smile and I felt my heart beat become a lot more noticeable, the hard thudding echoing inside my head.

Us?

Me and Justin...Justin and I...

Holy shit...let me stay calm and not let my expectations get the best of me...

"You do?" I asked him curiously, trying to play it cool even though inside I was hyperventilating and casually clutching my chest whilst chanting he has moments planned for us breathlessly...

I need help.

"Yeah," He said simply, and by the suspicious look I sent him at his blunt answer he laughed.

"Do I get to know these moments?" I asked him and he gave me a thinking look before popping out a nope making me sigh. "I don't like surprises," I told him with a pout and he smiled.

"I guarantee you'll love the ones I have planned,"

>><<

Justin's POV:

"No, that tickles don't do that," Hazel whined, shifting to the other side of the lift when I poked her at the dip of her waist, an amused smile on my face when I moved closer and she squinted her eyes at me.

"What?" I asked her as I neared her and she leaned her back on the mirrored wall of the lift as we neared her floor with every second.

"You're gonna tickle me, so shuffle yourself that way please," She told me, trying to be stern but I could see the ghost of a smile pass over her lips.

"I'm gonna pass on that," I told her, moving her suitcase out the way as I took another step towards her, Blue sniffing around the lift at the same time.

It was currently coming up to eight thirty in the evening; we had touched down in New York at quarter past seven although traffic didn't seem to be on our side so here we were an hour and a bit later in her apartment building's elevator.

Sienna and Jacob separated from us and went straight home to sleep when we did land; we had said our goodbyes even though I was going to be seeing them sometime soon since work started on the 9th which was on Friday.

"Although, I know what I could do," I murmured as Hazel raised an eyebrow at me curiously, "You've watched the fifty shades of grey trailer right?" I asked her.

"Justin, is there something you're not telling me?" She laughed, her hand over her mouth as she giggled although it faltered when I took both of her hands, gently pulling her wrists up so that they were above her head making a barely audible gasp leave her lips.

"He does this right?" I whispered to her, not letting my eyes leave hers as I leaned down to her...a result of her not wearing heels.

"Yeah," She got out, licking her lips and maintaining eye contact as I flexed my fingers around her wrists enjoying the way I could hear her breathing waver a little...I love how her reactions were so fast...

"Then what does he do?" I teased quietly, biting on the inside of my lip.

"He kisses her," She said, clenching her fists lightly as her eye contact broke and she looked down at my lips before back up at me leaning up a little making me smile when I heard her whine quietly when I pulled up.

"I was just checking that you watched the trailer," I told her, standing up to my full height and letting my fingers slip from her wrists just in time for the lift to stop moving and the doors to slide open.

I took her suit case, looking back at her seeing her with a slight pout as she was looking at me at the same time.

"What?" I asked innocently, chuckling at her when she jutted out her bottom lip.

"I was waiting on you to kiss me," She said and I smirked.

"Don't worry; you can do a lot more than kiss me this week...you can do that all you want..." I told her and she bit her bottom lip walking out a little with me as Blue followed before the lift doors shut again.

"Damn right I will, you can't leave me hanging like that," She scolded playfully and I chuckled, smug with what I had done with her from a minimal action...Jesus, she was in for one hell of a week...and not just because of the sex...now thinking of it I now feel weird demanding sex off her like that...

Maybe I'll find myself asking her sooner than I thought...

I smiled at the thought, turning in her corridor with her walking a little behind me with Blue now in her hands but I was suddenly stopped when I came to a mountain of cardboard boxes, the sound of someone humming coming from behind it.

The marble of the corridor was stacked high with several boxes, tape stuck to the some of them with the word fragile in red lettering covering the perimeter.

"What the..." Hazel mumbled and I picked up her suitcase, pushing down the handle and making my way through the boxes and holding a hand out for her at the same time.

I felt her place her own in mine, grasping her fingers around my palm as I lead her through for about ten seconds till we got to the cleared space of her corridor seeing a guy walk out of the door that was the only one to pass when walking to Hazel's apartment.

Who the fuck was he?

"Sorry, did you guys get caught up with the boxes...I told the guys to push them a little up but they didn't," He said awkwardly as soon as he looked at the both of us, pulling the one earphone that he was listening to out.

I didn't think anything of him as soon as I had done him a once over with my eyes slyly, although when he did the same thing to Hazel a few times I had already labelled him as an asshole in my head.

I squinted my eyes at him, putting down Hazel's suitcase and linking my fingers through hers.

"I'm Mike by the way, Mike Brown...I just moved in,"

Yeah no shit...I thought you were building a fort with the boxes...

"Hazel Lopez, I live right at the end," She said pointing down the end of the corridor, although she struggled as Blue was still in her hand...her other linked through mine.

"Oh, they mentioned that you were coming back from some trip when I first came to see the place," He said with a smile, a little too eager for my liking when he did another look over Hazel...

Breathe Justin.

"I didn't even know it was up for sale," Hazel said quietly, shifting a little when he looked at her...again.

Does this guy not know how to be sly about it? Or maybe even stop?

"Yeah, I really needed a place here because I was thinking of getting a job around this area," He said...oh I didn't know it was life story time Mike...

"That's nice," Hazel said, "But if you don't mind, I'm unbelievably tired and the only thing I can think of right now is my bed, so I'll see you around," She smiled meekly before stepping forwards and leading the way to her apartment as I dragged her suitcase behind me.

"Yeah," He trailed off as I kept my lips in a thin line as we walked past him, "Oh what's your friend's name?" He called out and I rolled my eyes before speaking up, not even bothering to look back.

"Boyfriend..." I corrected and Hazel looked back at me, squinting her eyes playfully at the status I had given myself, "And it's Justin," I told him as we walked down the length of the corridor and he mumbled something before I blocked him out.

I heard Hazel yawn quietly when we finally reached her door, her fingers slipping from mine as she put Blue down and swivelled her hand bag around so she could reach inside and grab her keys.

After retrieving them she placed them in the lock, twisting them and pushing her door open. I heard her hum happily as she pulled the keys out and walked into her apartment.

I walked in after her, Blue taking quick little steps around as he sniffed around the familiar space. I closed the door behind me, placing Hazel's suitcase by the empty space on the wall watching as she kicked off her shoes after she had taken her coat off and put it on the silver hook.

"I don't like him," I muttered to her and she turned around with a small smile on her face as I stepped over towards her, licking my lips subconsciously as she stretched.

She tip toed with her arms pulled up above her head, a tiny amount of skin showing as the little too large jumper that was hanging off her frame rose, my eyes greedily taking in the exposed tan flesh of her stomach.

"You didn't have to play the fake boyfriend card though," She said after stepping back on the soles of her feet as I walked until I was in front of her, placing my hands around her and pulling her into me gently. Her own placing themselves just under my shoulders on my chest as she looked up to me with a sleepy look on her face.

It was cute as hell, she had her lips slightly pouted and kept on blinking her eyes a little too fast.

"I'll keep on playing that card with him," I smiled, seeing her do the same as she gazed up at me, "Although it won't be such a fake one soon," I teased, leaning down and kissing her softly on the lips before I pulled away, enjoying the way when she opened her eyes that she had momentarily closed and seeing her pupils a little dilated, a lazy smile tugging at her lips.

I could feel her bring her arms around my neck beckoning me down lightly before she tip toed up against me, kissing me as she eventually placed both her hands on the sides of my face pressing her lips against mine, my instant reaction to kiss her back.

I did exactly that, feeling the familiar buzz of electricity surge through me as I walked her back a little, not knowing exactly where I was aiming to go as I was too caught up with kissing her, enjoying how soft and welcoming her lips were cushioned against mine.

It was a satisfying contact that I enjoyed...a lot.

I continued to kiss her, before I stopped wherever I was walking and pulled away lightly hearing her whine quietly like she had done in the lift before I pecked her lips.

I repeated the action after feeling her smile against me before I ended up doing so myself when I heard her laugh lightly as I continued to press tiny kisses against her lips.

Although, the sound of her amusement was interrupted when someone knocked – well banged­ – against the door and we both pulled away reluctantly, my head turning back to look at her door and mentally smacking whoever was behind it.

I licked my lips, looking back to Hazel who looked just as confused as I did before it turned into a look of irritation when we heard the one voice that seemed to follow us everywhere.

"Get the fuck out now!" Natalia shrieked angrily, banging furiously on the door which only made Blue start to bark at it.

"For fuck sake," Hazel mumbled, letting her hands slip down my shoulders and bringing them up to her face to rub her eyes before she walked towards the door with a tense body, my own following her in preparation for the wrath that Natalia was probably going to unleash. "What do you want?" Hazel sighed opening the door, but it was harshly swung back when Natalia forcefully pushed it leaving Hazel to step back suddenly and we were both met with the sight of her.

A distressed look was on her face, a mixture of anger and irritation causing the deep scowl that was currently set on her lips. Her hair was a mess, the rims of her eyes blackened with her mascara as tears ran down her face and as soon as I started to question the reason why she had shown up, she was already speaking up.

"Trent is in fucking jail!"

**Authors Note**

im back with a new update children and if you want the next chapter tomorrow all you gotta do is vote and comment

300 VOTES AND 200 COMMENTS AND THE HOLY GRAIL OF CHAPTERS WILL BE UP TOMORROW I PROMISEEEEE

ITS WRITEEN AND EVERYTHINGGGGGG

SO IF YOU WANT IT VOTE AND COMMENT BABIESSSSSSSSSSSS

i love you i love you

twitter > @JxnnerSlays

insta > @btwitssurina

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

96.3K 1.4K 15
He brought his hands up and tucked my hair behind my ear. coming closer to my ear "Do i arouse you?" he whispered, making my knees weak "I can feel...
10K 439 36
*FEATURED on Wattpad's official MUSIC profile, in the "Exquisite Cellos (Romance)" reading list!* Emmaline scores the hottest tickets in NYC: a VIP b...
113K 1.7K 27
The Belieber He Fell For . My first FanFic . Don't be too tuff on me please :) . When Faye Aged 17 see's Mr.Bieber in a car park of a cinema , they...
9.8M 250K 36
After surviving a tsunami together, art collector Genevieve and CEO Tristan face endless hurdles back home in the shape of vengeful exes and dark fam...