π„π©π‘πžπ¦πžπ«πšπ₯

By Koraphina

𝐁𝐍𝐇𝐀 𝐱 𝐉𝐉𝐁𝐀! 𝐅! 𝐑𝐄𝐀𝐃𝐄𝐑 ------β™‘------ (Y/N) never thought she would see the day people would l... More

β’οΈŽ πš‚πšŠπš—πšŒπšπšžπšŠπš›πš’
β’οΈŽ π™²πš’πš›πšŒπšžπš–πšœπšπšŠπš—πšŒπšŽπšœ
β’οΈŽ π™³πš›πšŽπšŠπš–
β’οΈŽ πš„πš—πšπšŠπšŸπš˜πš›πšŠπš‹πš•πšŽ πš‚πš˜πš•πšžπšπš’πš˜πš—πšœ
β’οΈŽ 𝙰 π™½πšŽπš  π™°πšπšŸπšŽπš—πšπšžπš›πšŽ
β’οΈŽ π™΅πš˜πš›πš–πš’πš—πš π™²πš˜πš—πš—πšŽπšŒπšπš’πš˜πš—πšœ
β’οΈŽ πš„πš—πš πšŠπšŸπšŽπš›πš’πš—πš πšπšŽπšœπš˜πš•πšŸπšŽ
β’οΈŽ π™±πšŠπšŒπš” 𝚝𝚘 π™½πš˜πš›πš–πšŠπš•?
β’οΈŽ π™·πšŽπš›πš˜ πšƒπš›πšŠπš’πš—πš’πš—πš!
β’οΈŽ πšƒπš‘πšŽ πš†πš’πš•πš• πšƒπš˜ π™»πš’πšŸπšŽ
β’οΈŽ π™°πšπš–πš’πš›πšŠπšπš’πš˜πš—
β’οΈŽ πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™΅πš˜πš˜πš•
β’οΈŽ πšƒπš‘πšŽ πš‚πš™πš˜πš›πšπšœ π™΅πšŽπšœπšπš’πšŸπšŠπš•
β’οΈŽ π™΅πš˜πš›πšπš’πšŸπš’πš—πš πšŠπš—πš πš‚πšπšŠπš›πšπš’πš—πš π™°πš—πšŽπš 
β’οΈŽ π™Άπš›πš˜πš πš’πš—πš πš‚πšπš›πš˜πš—πšπšŽπš›
β’οΈŽ 𝙺𝙡𝙲 πš’πšœ π™Έπš–πš–πšŠπšŒπšžπš•πšŠπšπšŽ
β’οΈŽ π™³πšŽπšŒπš•πšŠπš›πšŠπšπš’πš˜πš— 𝚘𝚏 πš†πšŠπš›
β’οΈŽ π™Ύπš‹πšœπšπšŠπšŒπš•πšŽ π™²πš˜πšžπš›πšœπšŽ
β’οΈŽ π™²πšŠπšŸπšŠπš•πš›πš’ π™±πšŠπšπšπš•πšŽ
β’οΈŽ πš‚πšπš›πšŽπš—πšžπš˜πšžπšœ π™²πš‘πšŠπš•πš•πšŽπš—πšπšŽ
β’οΈŽ π™Ήπšžπšœπš π™»πš’πš”πšŽ π™΅πš˜πš›πšπš—πš’πšπšŽ
β’οΈŽ π™²πš˜πš—πšπš›πš˜πš—πšπšŠπšπš’πš˜πš—
β’οΈŽ π™Ώπš›πš’πšπšŽ
β’οΈŽ πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™Άπš›πšŽπšŽπš— π™·πšŠπš’πš›πšŽπš π™Άπš’πš›πš•
β’οΈŽ π™°πš–πš˜πš—πš πš„πšœ
β’οΈŽ π™΅πšŠπš–πš’πš•πš’πšŠπš› π™΅πšŠπšŒπšŽπšœ
β’οΈŽ π™Ώπš›πšŽπšœπšŽπš—πš π™Όπš’πšŒ
β’οΈŽ πš…πš’πš›πšπšžπšŠπš• π™ΌπšŠπšπšŽ πšπšŽπšŠπš•πš’πšπš’
β’οΈŽ π™°πš•πšπšŽπš›πš—πšŠπšπšŽ πšπšŽπšŠπš•πš’πšπš’πšŽπšœ
β’οΈŽ π™Ήπš˜πšπšŠπš›πš˜ π™Ίπšžπš“πš˜
β’οΈŽ πšƒπš›πšžπšœπš π™Ύπšπš‘πšŽπš›πšœ π™°πšπšŠπš’πš—
!! 𝙱𝙰𝙳 𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙢 !!
β’οΈŽ π™·πšŽπš›πš˜ π™½πšŠπš–πšŽπšœ
β’οΈŽ π™»πšžπšŒπš” πš†πšŠπšœ π™½πšŽπšŸπšŽπš› π™Ύπš— π™·πšŽπš› πš‚πš’πšπšŽ
β’οΈŽ πšƒπš‘πšŽ π™»πšŽπšŠπšπšžπšŽ
β’οΈŽ πšƒπš˜πš–πšžπš›πšŠ πš‚πš‘πš’πšπšŠπš›πšŠπš”πš’
β’οΈŽ π™΅πš’πš—πšŠπš•πšŽ
π™Ίπ™°π™Ίπšˆπ™Ύπ™Έπ™½ 𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙢
π™Ήπ™Ύπšƒπ™°πšπ™Ύ 𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙢
π™Ίπ™°π™Ίπšˆπ™Ύπ™Έπ™½ + π™Ήπ™Ύπšƒπ™°πšπ™Ύ 𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙢
π™Όπ™Έπ™³π™Ύπšπ™Έπšˆπ™° 𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙢
πšƒπ™Ύπ™³π™Ύπšπ™Ύπ™Ίπ™Έ 𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙢
π™Ίπ™°π™Όπ™Έπ™½π™°πšπ™Έ 𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙢
πš‚π™·π™Έπ™½πš‚π™Ύ 𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙢
𝙼𝙸𝙽𝙰 𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙢
π™Ήπ™Έπšπ™Ύ 𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙢
πš‚π™·π™Έπ™Άπ™°πšπ™°π™Ίπ™Έ 𝙴𝙽𝙳𝙸𝙽𝙢

β’οΈŽ π™±πšŽπšπš›πšŠπš’πš’πš—πš πšπš‘πšŽ πšƒπš›πšžπšœπš

1K 58 39
By Koraphina

★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★・・・・・・★

(Y/N) didn't know what to think or do. Her family name that she left behind when leaving the toxic environment that she had stayed in long ago had been exposed for everyone to see. The one she discarded the day she left the household and met DIO was now somehow surfacing when she never mentioned it to anyone.

What was the motive for them to dig up her past?

What was the point of revealing it?

How was the name she discarded long ago relevant to whoever was behind this?

She stood silent as her inner conscious tried to snap herself out of the state she was in, silently begging to do anything to get out of this situation.

Veterans of watching the show 'Jojo's bizarre adventure' stood confused on how it was relevant to start off with her name being revealed. The family name 'Zeppeli' held much importance in the show, and it was a significant reveal to learn that (Y/N) herself was a descendant somehow, but how was that important to this moment in time?

From what Midoriya knew, the Zeppeli's were a family dedicated to the Joestar bloodline. In most of the series parts, there was a descendant from the Zeppeli bloodline allied to help the Joestars with the goal of fighting their enemy. They were loyal comrades who gave their lives to save the Joestars. So sure, (Y/N) being a Zeppeli is significant in a way, but how was it relevant in this point in time? This revelation would only bring more admiration towards the girl when there was clear intention to incriminate her.

And so the natural instinct for those in the stands were to turn towards the person revealing this information. Was this really important when they only came to recruit students as sidekicks in the future and to offer internship opportunities?

"Don't go turning on me! I'm not done yet!" Present Mic yelled out in a more forward tone, making the crowd's outrage spike even further. The crowd was split on whether to send their scrutinizing glares towards the commentary booth or the student down below, who was revealed to may not even be a student.

"Keep in mind what I said, she's a villain. I wouldn't be interrupting the festival if this wasn't a vital situation." That sure snapped (Y/N) out of the trance she was in as she contemplated what to do. Things had seem to calm down for a bit like she hoped, only for Present Mic to announce he has more to reveal.

Though, it seemed throughout this all, favor was not on (Y/N)'s side. The person incriminating her was a well known and licensed pro hero who had a very large fan base due to his talk shows.

It was obvious who those that were watching would be more trusting towards. Despite that, a few of her classmates as well as a portion in the crowd were on her side, though she drowned out their concerns as the animosity from others rang louder, overpowering those defending her.

(Y/N) felt a bead of sweat drip down the side of her face as she got herself together and rapidly scanned her surroundings, as if looking for something that would help her escape the situation. The sun beamed down brightly, relentless in its duty to make the world shine so it was hard to see exactly what was going on in the commentary booth with the glare of light reflecting on the glass.

Bakugo stood across from (Y/N) in confusion, honestly perplexed on what to do. His face remained blank as he tried to follow with what was happening. In all honesty, he wanted to fight.

He wanted to fairly beat (Y/N) in a fight, then have a rematch with Todoroki to prove he was the strongest. The fact she was going to be eliminated outraged him, as it wouldn't prove anything in the end. But he stood silent with a stoic face, and waited until the right moment. They would have their fight, he would make sure of it.

Up in the commentary booth, Aizawa now laid ungracefully on the floor while a girl with bright green hair kicked her feet up to rest them. She twirled a cherry lollipop in her mouth as she hummed in what seemed to be amusement at what was going down.

"You're not done yet. Keep it going, just like we rehearsed." She said with her eyes gently shut, listening to Present Mic as he shifted in his chair. He pressed the 'mute' button on the microphone, but remained silent. His lips parted as if he were wanting to say something, but no words flew past his lips. The tip of his hairdo curved down, as if it were to match his saddened feeling boiling on the inside, his face scrunching up in defeat.

"Well? Spit it out already. Gosh, you look so gross." The girl said with a sneer curving her lip, her lollipop momentarily away from her mouth before swiftly plunging right back in when she finished talking.

"Right. It's just..." Mic started as he gripped onto the table so hard the tips of his fingers drained of color, biting the inside of his cheek so hard he could taste the revolting copper.

"Actually, I don't care what you have to say to me." The girl decided as she removed her feet from atop the counter, placing them on Aizawa's bandaged body that was laying right in front of her seat. Present Mic glanced at the action through his peripheral vision, and it took everything he had within him to not lash out.

"Just hurry up and get it done before a troublesome hero shows up. And you know what will happen when they do." She chided as she now leaned her cheek into the palm of her hand, dropping the lollipop she was previously toying with right into Aizawa's hair.

This was humiliating for Present Mic, and he wondered how humiliating it would be for Aizawa if he woke up. But Aizawa was not aware of the situation for the simple fact he couldn't be.

He had no choice but to continue.

"As we all know, (Y/N) Zeppeli is a part of the stardust crusaders. Brainwashed by DIO and saved by Jotaro." Mic immediately picked up where he left off as if there was never a despairingly long pause to begin with.

"...But what if she was never brainwashed to begin with?"

The question flowed naturally and the sound of someone's breath hitching could confirm these unjustified words.

Looking at (Y/N), her growing confidence to find a way to stop what was going on instantly diminished. She froze and it felt like many kilograms of weight had suddenly been tossed atop her. She could practically feel acid bubbling in her stomach, a feeling like if you were hungry but out of nervousness. But what had she to be nervous for, she did nothing wrong, right?

"That's right folks. We had no clue up until recently we accepted a criminal into our school. She feigned being under the influence of a brainwashing bug that was actually a fake all along, with impure intentions. In truth, she was always on the antagonist's side."

(Y/N) suddenly let out a strangled laugh, unhinged and raw that made Bakugo look over at her with wide eyes. It was a laugh of disbelief, as if everything she planned was crumbling.

"It's not true..." She whispered. And yet her expression contradicted her intentions. A deranged smile spread across her cheeks as she looked down, uncontrollable to her as she lifted a hand to cover it up.

It was just out of nervousness.

She was just feeling anxious.

Her other hand pulled at her shirt as she suddenly felt very hot being put on the spot like that, so many eyes glaring down at her with fiery hatred.

"Tell them, dad..."

"What she wanted, was to join the group known as the 'Stardust Crusaders', by deceiving them into thinking she was on their side. In reality, all along she planned on killing them off, and even came close to it many times. Who's to say we can trust her if she manipulates those around her so she could betray them." Present Mic continued, and without a doubt, no animosity was towards him, but now directed solely on the student down below.

She took a moment to shoot her head upwards, her eyes darting towards the crowd.

The section of class 1-A.

All present eyes held nothing but disgust and wariness.

The section of class 1-B.

All eyes held caution and abhor.

The crowd of heroes.

With a glance, through her eyes, all she could see was loathing and hostility.

The reserve course booth.

The boy she met on her first day of school who helped her out, who she playfully bickered with during the festival, and even exchanged phone numbers with. Looked fearful as if he saw the most vile and terrifying villain.

In front of her.

The classmate she trained with and spent lunch with on a daily basis. The boy who was prideful and superior with everything he did, sent curses flying, and threatened everyone's lives but was secretly a softy. Looked downright repulsed as he emitted malice.

"I can confidently say, she's disobeyed the everlasting loyalty of being a Zeppeli."

She could no longer bare soaking in the looks of resentment and her eyes found their way to the ground. She clenched her fist as she realized, no one was going to defend her. The one person in this whole black and white shit show she desperately wanted to say something, remained quite. Not speaking once.

"I've changed!" She said out loud, garnering some attention.

She was desperate to counter Present Mic's words. Her time staying here made her realize something. It changed her as a person. But the past always comes to swallow people up, doesn't it?

"Without a doubt..."

"I WANT TO BE..."

"She's a villain."

"A HERO!"

Her statement clashed with Present Mic's as they both voiced their views at the same time. She was already tainted as a villain, so apparently she must remain one.

The crowd grew outraged to hear her claim as she shouted it, making the message quite clear to everyone. But of course, such a hope would be opposed and not even considered when someone is already confirmed to be a villain.

"AS IF YOU COULD EVER BE A HERO, YOU DISGUSTING VILLAIN!"

"I CAN'T BELIEVE I EVER LIKED YOU!"

"SOMEONE GET RID OF HER ALREADY!"

"YOU SHOULD HAVE NEVER BEEN BORN! YOU'RE A DISGRACE TO THE ZEPPELI BLOODLINE!"

"I MAY NOT KNOW WHAT THE HELL JOJO IS, BUT I KNOW YOU SHOULD JUST QUIT TRYING TO ACT SO RIGHTEOUS."

"YOU WILL NEVER BE A HERO."

When she said she wanted to be a hero, a spark of hope had came to her eye. She seemed true to herself at the realization and her face glowed showing her sincerity. But hearing the crowd exclaim such things made that faint light dim, until it burned out and was just a pile of ashes.

"And so... we will have to-" Before present Mic could finish what his intentions were, (Y/N) swiftly raised her hand in the air, bringing all attention back to her and halting Present Mic from whatever he was going to say.

"I know you said I was disqualified, but I will be leaving on my own terms. I forfeit the match."

Her voice may have sounded the same as always, but it had a certain weight to it. It felt defeated and lost, unlike (Y/N) who always felt like she was confident and strong, though mellow.

She waited for no one to interfere or tell her to wait, swiftly turning around to make her exit. The jeering of the crowd was relentless as they demanded for someone to stop her or they would do it themselves. And of course, (Y/N) had forgotten about one factor.

"HEY WHAT THE HELL!? WHAT GIVES! DON'T YOU DARE FORFEIT, I WILL DEFEAT YOU! GET BACK HERE!" Bakugo sped towards (Y/N) who made her way past the white line, all indications of her being out of the match. Midnight was nowhere to be seen as she had gone off to see what was going on before, so there was no one to stop him.

"DAMNIT, COME BACK!" Bakugo yelled as he propelled himself forward, now only inches away from (Y/N).

Her face was shadowed and just as Bakugo got close enough that she could feel the warmth of his explosions, she turned around and latched her hand onto his face. His eyes glared through the spaces between her fingers while his feet were planted on the ground. His arms were outstretched and instead of attempting to pry the hand off, he continued to shoot explosions at her.

A little aggressively and much too forward than when she usually used her stand, she pooled his energy into her. An unsafe method that could lead to many complications if done too quickly, but the affects were immediate as the energy extraction made Bakugo immediately shrivel to the ground, his explosions vanishing into little sparks.

His body hit the rough concrete instantaneously, but that didn't stop him from attempting to keep her here. His eyes were lidded as he reached a shaky hand and wrapped it around (Y/N)'s ankle to keep her from going further, but she simply shook it off before continuing on her way out.

"Why did I even bother..." (Y/N) muttered and then began to recite words she was once told.

"Don't trust anyone, they always have ulterior motives. Just stay loyal and you will be happy."

But truthfully, she wasn't happy. Although, neither was she sad. She was in a state of confusion, lost and reluctant to admit, but afraid.

So when she stepped into that tunnel, she expected fully for someone to be there waiting for her to arrest her or kill her on the spot, immediately preparing herself for impending doom when she stepped off that stage.

But, what she got was something she had never thought would be possible.

She immediately stopped her silent brooding and looked up, fear briefly flashing across her face before it forcefully went stoic.

"There's no way." She said while the person in front of her, who was leaning on the wall took a drag of their cigarette and blew out the smoke.

"Jotaro?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

66.8K 1.2K 23
(Y/N) is a short tempered girl who always talks before she thinks. She is a spunky and adventurous girl who loves going out and trying new things. Sh...
6K 190 39
"So when's the wedding?" The mother of the boy jokingly asked the two. Her face immediately becoming a bright shade of pink, (Y/N) looked at the woma...
1.9K 61 26
‼️ COMPLETED ‼️ Hi this is my first story so sorry if its bad, ill be jumping from pov's. If you dont like this story just simply close out of it and...
480 44 9
He was clichΓ©d and common, just a typical delinquent. She wasn't fazed by him. But what if that all changes because of a school project? ────────────...