haikyu x male oneshots {REQUE...

By naddy_naruto

it's all in the title... please give it a read and feedback ! request are PERMANENTLY CLOSED Has a bit of smu... More

a/n updated !
his smile
worried
Cuddles
I will wait for you
He's different
Freckles
Christmas Special
I don't want to study
I want attention
I'm his boyfriend
Snow
Stop Using Me
Stop Using Me pt 2
You're Ticklish?
Blueberry
Bubbles
I dont have a title for this ๐Ÿ˜…
Don't leave
Don't Leave Pt 2
Stressed
Yaku's Twin Brother
It started with Hello
The Interview
Why?
I don't like Him
Boxing Match
Hello Mad-Dog
Streaming
I'm Sorry
It's Okay
Beach Day
I like You Idiot
The Dare
Nightmare
Cigarettes
Sweat
Proposal
Sunshine
You don't need Him
You Don't Need Him pt2
Finally
Dancing in the Kitchen
A tad bit Jealous
The Dare Pt 2
Thank you
Study Date
Don't Worry
Massage
Happy Birthday
Date Night(s)
From one badass to another
I'm not that scary
I'll gladly help
He's more Blunt than Me
He's Mine
He Will Never Be Mine
He Will Never Be Mine Pt 2
Thanks
I'm Here
Mind If I Chill Here
I'll Cheer You Up
Let Me Help
'Arranged' Marriage
'Arranged' Marriage pt 2
Oh Really?
Comfort
Akaashi request:
Tendou Request:
Yaku's Twin Brother: part 2
Tsukishima Request:
Kuroo Request:
Kenma Request:
Mind If I Chill Here Pt 2:
Mattsun and Maki Request
Tsukishima Request:
Oh Really? Pt 2
Tsukishima Request: pt 2
Real Smile:
Real Smile: Pt 2
I know who you pretend I am:
I know who you pretend I am: pt 2
Dreams and Nightmares:
I won't leave you:
Sakusa my love:
Party:
Tsukishima request: pt 3
Red Is Unique:
Roommate:
Ushijima request:
Cockblocked:
Cock Blocked: pt 2
You Never Hear:
You Never Hear: pt 2
Timer:
Ice Cream:
Up Tight:
Learning For You
it's not that bad
middle blocker:
don't listen to them
don't listen to them: pt 2
horndog:
i loved you:
we really like you
why not:
jealousy:
who will i choose:
you're a what?:
im going to marry you:
career skyrocket:
no one can have you:
adorable:
no feelings:
you were my everything:
you know just what to say:
surprise:
why the gym:
where's m/n?:
toxic:
tutor:
breathtaking femininity:
miss me?:
test doll:
you're stupid:
a/n: please vote on the next stories youd be interested in reading

Thank You pt 2

2K 35 6
By naddy_naruto

Yamagata x male !
💦☁️
warnings: riding and two rounds (not really a warning) slight praise kink ? not really sure. no prepping for (m/n) but prepping for Yagamata.
attempting to try and make both of them switches, uh, let me know how that goes... 💀

"I need advice..." Yamagata asked Semi, looking at the ceiling of Semi's college dorm room.

"About?"

Yamagata was quiet for a bit, "I want to take it to the next... stage with (M/N), but he's a bit nervous."

"Have you talked to him about it?"

Yamagata looked at him, "Tried to, but he's completely nervous."

"How long have you guys been dating?"

"Almost a year in a half."

"Let him take control." Semi bluntly said.

Yamagata sat up, "You think he'll be less nervous?"

Semi nodded, "Let him take control and go at his own pace."

Yamagata nodded, he leaned back into the couch and closed his eyes. He got up and headed for the door.

"I'm going to go (M/N) and I's apartment." He waved by to Semi and left.

~~

"I'm home!" Yamagata called out, hearing footsteps being heard.

He saw (M/N) pop out of the hallway, he quickly walked to Yamagata and hugged him. Yamagata smiled and hugged him back, kissing his forehead.

"How was Semi's?" (M/N) asked, looking up and resting his chin on Yamagata's chest.

"Pretty good, we just hung out and talked." Yamagata cupped (M/N)'s cheeks and gave him a quick kiss.

They went to their shared bedroom and decided to put a movie on. Yamagata looked at the slightly shorter male next to him, seeing him focused on the movie. Before finally looking at Yamagata.

"What?" (M/N) asked.

"Nothing... you're just amazing." 'Let him take control.'

He pulled (M/N) closer, kissing the corner of his mouth before fully kissing it. (M/N)'s hands clutched Yamagata's shirt as he began to kiss him back with the same amount of gentleness, yet, same amount of force.

Yamagata pulled him onto his lap, having (M/N) straddle him. He began to kiss down his jaw.

"Hayato..." (M/N) mumbled, looking at him.

"Hey," he softly whispered, rubbing his thumb on (M/N)'s cheek, "I know you're nervous, that's why I want you to take control."

"M-me?"

Yagamata nodded with a brief smile, "Go at your own pace, you'll be fine."

"Okay..." He still had a bit of a nervous tone, but Yagamata gave him a reassuring smile. Letting him know no matter what, everything was going to be okay.

(M/N) leaned back into the kiss, their lips moving in sync. (M/N) rolled his tongue across Yagamata's bottom lip, he granted access. Letting (M/N) explore his mouth. Yagamata sighed satisfied. (M/N)'s hands let go of Yagamata's shirt, going downwards to his waist.

His fingers skimming the slightly exposed skin before putting his hands fully in Yagamata's shirt. Relaxing a bit, starting to feel a bit more confident. His hands trailed upwards, leaving warmth with every touch he made. His fingertips glided across Yagamata's abs, slowly trailing his chest. Yagamata shivered, liking the feeling.

(M/N) pulled away from the kiss, he kiss the corner of Yagamata's mouth, slowly kissing to his jawline. He kissed along the jawline, it was like a mini path. Yagamata tightened his hold on (M/N)'s waist when he began to kiss down his neck.

His lips leaving a piece of him behind. The contact was imbedded on his skin. (M/N) sucked lightly at the edge of his neck, close to the shoulder blade, pinching one of Yagamata's hardened bud.

Yagamata let out a soft moan, Yagamata covered his mouth, not expecting that reaction. (M/N) looked at him, continuing to suck lightly at each spot of Yagamata's neck, leaving a path of small hickey's. (M/N) slowly took Yagamata's shirt off, along with his. He looked at Yagamata's exposed chest, biting his lip in a nervous manner.

He had seen Yagamata shirtless countless of times, but this time it was different.

Yagamata smiled, "You're doing good, it's okay."

(M/N) bit the edge of his thumb, heart pounding at that comment, he began to sigh before continuing where he left off. He began kissing down to his chest, leaving butterfly kisses all over. Yagamata went back to holding onto (M/N)'s waist, closing his eyes as he let the smaller male do his thing. Moaning quietly, ever so often. Praising the male ever so slightly.

(M/N) went to the untouched nibble, his tongue glazed over it. He kissed around it, his other hand pinching the other exposed nibble. Yagamata arched his back. (M/N) slightly smirked, he felt good about himself. He began to kiss even further down.

His lips stopping just above his pants, kissing right above it, not leaving an inch of Yagamata's skin untouched. Yagamata's hands traveled to (M/N)'s butt, squeezing gently. Practically massaging it.

(M/N) trailed back to Yagamata's lips, going into a feverish, heated kiss. Their lips a bit swollen, their tongues colliding. (M/N)'s fingertips lightly traced circles onto Yagamata's pants, right above his dick. He began moving his fingers upwards and unbuttoning Yagamata's pants, pulling them down.

That same hand was now gripping onto Yagamata's right thigh. (M/N) was slowly tracing patterns, his fingers going up and down. They pulled away before going right back into another kiss.

(M/N) reached his left hand up, running his fingers through Yagamata's hair, as his right hand palmed the clothed dick. Yagamata moaned into the kiss.

Yagamata pulled away and hid his face in the crook of (M/N)'s neck as (M/N) began to pull down Yagamata's boxers. The cool breeze hitting his skin. (M/N) bit his lip, slowly going down Yagamata's body.

His hand wrapping around Yagamata's dick, as (M/N) kissed down Yagamata's body, stopping right above his dick. He looked up, making eye contact with Yagamata. His tongue going downwards as he got to the tip of Yagamata's dick, all while maintaining eye contact.

He slowly began to pump Yagamata's dick, painfully slow. He kissed downwards, once getting to the bottom he kissed around before licking up. His thumb rubbing over his tip, before going away as his tongue touched it.

Yagamata gripped onto (M/N)'s hair, rolling his head backwards and letting out breathy moans. (M/N) still looked at Yagamata, their eye contact vanishing for a second.

He began to slowly remove his hand, taking Yagamata's dick in his mouth. Yagamata widened his eyes a bit, looking back down, back to making eye contact with the shorter male. His eyes hooded over in pleasure.

(M/N) kept going down slowly, till he fully had Yagamata in his mouth.

"Holy shit..." Yagamata mumbled, "You don't have a gag reflex?" (to anybody that doesn't have one, fucking lucky.)

(M/N) had a ghost of a smirk, he began to bob his head. His mouth fully over Yagamata's dick, he began to suck, his hands on Yagamata's thighs. Gripping for a bit of support, his tongue licking as the same time he was sucking.

"Oh-" Yagamata moaned out, closing his eyes. (M/N) making eye contact stuck on his mind.

He half opened his eyes, seeing (M/N) looking down, bobbing even faster. Yagamata was over the edge. He bit the palm of his hand, suppressing the many moans wanting to come out. Yagamata arched his back, shaking a bit as he felt he was near at the pit of his stomach.

(M/N) looked back up as he felt Yagamata arch his back, Yagamata had a blush, as did (M/N).

(M/N) stopped sucking and began to lick upwards, taking his mouth off of Yagamata's dick. He put his hand back on it, pumping him so Yagamata could finish. (M/N) leaned up and kissed Yagamata's lips, as Yagamata began to cum, he moaned into the kiss.

(M/N)'s hands were coated in Yagamata's substance.

He licked it clean.

(M/N) began to take his lower half of his clothes off. Making them both now naked. Both of their cheeks reddened.

(M/N) slowly got on his knees, crawling a bit before he was lined up and hovering over Yagamata's hardened dick. He slowly went down, pushing himself to keep going.

Both threw their heads back in pleasure, groaning. (M/N) stayed still for a bit, taking deep breath's. Yagamata held onto his waist for support.

"Damn, you're absolutely amazing." Yagamata mumbled.

(M/N) blushed a bit, putting his hands on Yagamata's chest, "Shut it." He responded, looking away.

Yagamata smirked, but it was soon wiped off as (M/N) began to move up and down. At first starting slow, easing the pain into pleasure. His fingertips curled around Yagamata's chest, Yagamata's hands gripping onto (M/N)'s waist.

Slowly moaning, quietly moaning. (M/N) went down, kissing under Yagamata's chin, going back to his neck. Still keeping the slow speed of his bouncing, then going faster.

Their moans gradually getting louder, yelling each other's name. Yagamata's nails dug into (M/N)'s skin, helping him pick the pace up. (M/N) paid no mind, he had his eyes closed, not hiding the moans anymore, neither was Yagamata.

Yagamata sat up, one hand going to hold onto the sheets, he slightly moved as well, going in an upwards motion. (M/N) kept riding.

Both hiding their faces in one another's shoulder, as the slowly picked their pace up each minute.

Yagamata moved his head, now just a few inches away from (M/N)'s face. Their noses brushed each other before they began to kiss. Their force on the kiss, the moaning into each other's mouth, the constant speed going faster.

It was a bliss.

(M/N)'s walls clenched, practically begging to release. (M/N) kept going, removing his lips from the kiss as he began to hold onto Yagamata's shoulders. Clutching it as he rolled his head back, closing his eyes and bouncing more. Their moans kept going, the bed kept squeaking. He rotated his hips in a circle, getting more pleasure and action.

(M/N) released first, all over their chests. Yagamata kept going, a few more sloppy thrust and he was good. (M/N) was slowly bouncing, helping -well edging- Yagamata's high. Before finally, Yagamata had cummed as well.

They slowed down, they both were panting. Yagamata laid back down as (M/N) slowly pushed himself off. Yagamata's seed dripping down a bit.

Yagamata looked into (M/N)'s (E/C) eyes, feeling more and more happy, content, satisfied. On euphoria.

He began to kiss (M/N) again, pulling the male closer to his chest. Their bodies touching again, the room that was feeling hot and had the smell of sex was increasing.

Yagamata wanted to pleasure (M/N) the way he did him, and he wanted to be pleasured the way he felt too.

"My turn." Yagamata mumbled, kissing down (M/N)'s body.

Leaving love bites and markings of where his lips had been. Leaving nothing untouched as well.

(M/N) moaned out, not denying or asking to stop. He wanted another round as well. His arms entangled themselves into Yagamata's hair.

Yagamata licked (M/N)'s adam's apple, before going up to kiss his jawline. His fingers skimming across the prefect skin. He laid (M/N) back, now hovering over the male.

He looked into his eyes once more, grabbing his hand and kissing the palm of it. Giving him a signal, (M/N) picked up on it and nodded.

Yagamata began to lick a few of (M/N)'s fingers, swirling his tongue around them. Sucking, licking, it was a pattern of what he was doing. His other hand was intertwined with (M/N)'s free hand.

Yagamata felt like they were slick enough, he released (M/N)'s fingers, going back to kissing the male under him.

(M/N)'s wet fingers went to Yagamata's back side, without a warning, he put a finger in. Yagamata straightened.

"Feels weird at first, huh?" (M/N) mumbled, giving light pecks to Yagamata, who nodded in agreement.

He moved his finger a bit, going in a circular motion. After a few minutes he added another finger, wiggling his fingers. Yagamata bit down on his lip, groaning quietly.

(M/N)'s free hand pulled Yagamata closer, pulling him back into a kiss, Yagamata cupped (M/N)'s face. His thumb pulling down (M/N)'s bottom lips, granting himself access to explore this time.

(M/N) added a finger as Yagamata began to suck lightly on (M/N)'s tongue before exploring (M/N)'s wet cavern with his tongue.

(M/N) moved his fingers a bit faster, swishing them around before curling them in one spot. Over and over again. Yagamata moaned, pulling away from the kiss. Silva connected them, Yagamata wiped his mouth with the back of his hand.

(M/N) slowly pulled his fingers out when he had stretched him enough. He rested himself on the back of his elbows, watching closely as Yagamata slowly pushed himself down, just the same way he had done a few minutes ago.

He squirmed a bit, adjusting to the foreign feeling. He took a deep breath, looking at (M/N).

He began to bounce, his pace a bit faster than what (M/N) had started out with. This caused the shorter male to immediately roll his head back a moan out his name. His fist clenching onto the bed beneath him.

Yagamata's long arm reached over and gripped (M/N)'s (H/L) hair, pulling it. Not enough to hurt him. But he wanted (M/N) looking at him.

(M/N)'s face was beautiful in Yagamata's eyes.

But, they both had half lidded eyes, (M/N) held onto Yagamata, not moving his hips. Letting Yagamata pick the pace up when he wanted.

Yagamata began to go faster and faster. His grip on (M/N)'s hair loosened, his eyes rolling back. Yagamata's hands went to the bed, he leaned down, his back arching. He kept moving.

(M/N) couldn't contain it anymore, he bit the inside of his cheek, groaning as the pleasure was increasing, becoming overwhelming. In a good way.

They both had released for the third time. (M/N) finally began to thrust a bit, making sure he completely finished. They panted softly.

Bonus:

After cleaning up themselves and their bedsheets, they took another bath.

Soothing the soreness they both felt. (M/N) was leaned back into Yagamata's chest.

"I can't believe we did that." (M/N) sighed, closing his eyes. A light smile dusting his face.

Yagamata grinned, "It was amazing."

(M/N) nodded, "I had no reason to be nervous." He giggled.

Yagamata laughed, patting (M/N)'s head. He leaned down and gave it a kiss, before hovering over more and kissing his forehead.

After a few more minutes they got out, holding onto each other as they helped each other change.

Yagamata was wearing boxers and black sweatpants. (M/N) was wearing one of Yagamata's white and (F/C) plaid boxers and a long sleeved white shirt, also Yagamata's.

They walked out of their bathroom, cooking a light snack to eat. Keeping their energy up. Then, they went back to their bedroom.

Yagamata crawled in first, opening his arms. (M/N) grinned and quickly jumped on the bed. Crawling on top of Yagamata's chest. Yagamata laughed.

(M/N) wrapped both of his arms around Yagamata. His right leg going across his abdomen, in a slight triangle formation. Slightly over his bellybutton.

Yagamata had one arm going across this upper back, caressing his head. The other across his lower back. His head resting on (M/N)'s as the smaller male was resting at the crook of Yagamata's neck.

They put a movie on.

"I love you." Yagamata said.

"I love you." (M/N) said, closing his eyes.

Gently falling asleep with the soothing beat of Yagamata's heart. Although, it still picked its pace up, just like the day Yagamata had confessed.

~hope this was good! took me all day because i kept wanting to add more or rewrite it. 💀 please- this was so goddamn hard to write for no reason. but all my best works have me re opening the app and closing it, just to add more or delete it. :) well, hoped you enjoyed!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.2K 123 13
โ–ญโ–ญโ–ญโ–ญโ–ญโ–ญโ–ญโ–ญโ–ญโ–ญโ–ญโ–ญโ–ญโ–ญโ–ญโ–ญโ–ญ welcum to my first book This is a Hinata Harem Oneshot Book Requests OPEN Boys that are sooo WHIPPEDโœ… smutโœ… you said you wanna cry...
138K 1.1K 21
The title says it all, welcome to Haikyuu x Reader Oneshots! NOTE: I AM STILL TAKING REQUESTS! Looking for any inspiration and ideas I can get for my...
32K 916 30
๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฅ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ฆ ๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ฎ๐˜ฑ๐˜ต ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜จ๐˜ฆ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข ๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜บ๐˜ง๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ (๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ค๐˜ข๐˜ฏ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฎ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ช๐˜ต...
144K 2.5K 50
[completed] ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Ok hii this story is basically oneshots of alot of characters. You my beautiful reader are my oc!! You just get...