Breaking Boundaries •jb•

By btwitssurina

When Hazel Lopez falls into the arms of Justin Bieber on a busy New York sidewalk, it's no secret that with o... More

1; Cockiness and Cussing
2; New York Sidewalk
3; Embarrassing Moments
4; Inappropriate Thoughts
5; Planning Revenge
6; Dinner and Questions
7; Staying Over
8; Flirting at Breakfast
9; Business with Pleasure
10; Movie Plotwist
11; Childish Games
12; Betting and Blackmailing
13; Hell at My Doorstep
14; Anger and Assumptions
15; Roadside Drama
16; Comfort and Confrontation
17; The Truth Hurts
18; Tease till It Comes
19; Fucking and Feelings
20; Coffee with Company
21; Bumps and Bitchiness
22; Decisions at the Doctor
23; Arguments in the Air
24; Surprises in the Corridor
25; Begging on His Knees
26; Maniac Meetings
27; Free Falling
28; London Lovin'
30; Sweet and Sour
31; Personal Proposals
32; Mayhem in the Mansion
33; Giving and Getting
34; Business and Pleasure
35; Pre-planned Photographs
36; The Ugly Truth
37; Too Little Too Late
38; Scratching the Surface
39; False Start
40; Happy Hangover
41; Presents and the Past
42; Indirectly in Love
43; Trouble in Paradise
44; Solutions in the Sand
45; Failed Attempts
46; A Turn for the Worst
47; A Little Distance
48; Back to Business
49; Trust Issues
50; Back to Reality
51; Love Me Like You Do
52; Home Sweet Home
53; Wishful Thinking
54; Double the Fun
55; Making It Official
REWRITE OF DEAL IS UP!

29; Midnight Kiss

54.3K 1.2K 1K
By btwitssurina

"You're both googly eyes for each other,"

Hazel's POV:

"Haze," I heard someone say, well rasped and I groaned into the pillow that I was lying face down onto. The soft mushiness felt like a cloud under my cheek as I pressed my body further into the bed and peered through my half asleep eyes, slightly irritated that I had been woken up.

I could slowly hear things more clearly, hearing Justin huff beside me as he was also on his stomach like me, his arm draped over my waist which indirectly had me pressing into the mattress as the sound of my ringtone blared out.

"Answer it," Justin said tiredly, his voice low and husky...well damn...

I whined quietly, ignoring him as he turned over and laid on his back, his arm slipping from my back and I instantly shivered from the heat that was lost but still felt warm at the same time.

"Haze, it's on the floor and whoever's ringing clearly wants you," Justin groaned quietly prodding my waist with his finger which made me squeak in surprise as it was a spot that was ticklish, "Answer it," He moaned tiredly again and I huffed, shoving his hand away and turning around and rubbing my eyes...

I looked around the room, my ear picking up on the sound that was over the side of the bed. I sighed, yawning quietly and leaned over Justin with my stomach touching his hearing him mumble something as I reached down into our pile of clothes and searched around for my phone.

I finally found it, cursing the small piece of technology that had interrupted my sleep before finally finding it and sliding my finger across the accept button seeing that it was my grandma calling.

"Grandma," I smiled tiredly as I rubbed my eye, a yawn following before it was cut short when I felt Justin's hand on my ass hearing him mumble something to himself again before he shuffled underneath me.

"Did I wake you hun?" She chuckled and I shook my head with a small smile on my face at her voice...god I really missed her...I need to go visit her soon...

"No," I said, failing with my words when I yawned again and she laughed.

"What time is it where you are?" She asked and I pulled my phone away from my face looking at the time before pressing it against my ear again.

"12:45," I said reaching back and stopping Justin's hand as his finger slipped under the hem of my panties casually, I could hear him chuckle once I did making me look back at him with squinted eyes, my body and brain a lot more awake now.

"Who's that?" I could hear my grandma coo as I looked at Justin who had a sleepy smile on his face, his eyes slightly narrowed with how tired he looked...not to mention his bed hair that still looked soft even with how it was sticking up everywhere.

"That's um...Justin," I said to her and she ooo'd making a small blush appear on my face and I could see Justin smirk tiredly, raising his eyebrows and shoving my hand off his as he tapped my ass before leaning back into his pillow.

"Who's Justin?" She asked and before I could say anything Justin was speaking up...very loudly.

"Hazel's personal sex panther," He called out and I gasped hearing my grandma starting to laugh on the other side of the line as Justin did the same underneath me before I whacked him in the chest making him produce an oof sleepily.

"Is he your boyfriend?" She said with a playful tone through her light laughter as I shuffled myself off Justin who was inspecting where I had hit him before he looked up when I laid back next to him and rubbed his eyes and shuffled.

"No he's not my boyfriend," I said, gasping when Justin pushed himself over me leaning both his hands beside my head, the pillow sinking in turn as I held my phone to my ear looking up and narrowing my own eyes at Justin's intense gaze over me.

"Are you sure?" She teased and I hummed seeing Justin wiggle his brows at me clearly more awake before he dipped down against me, his hair tickling my neck as I felt his cheek press up against my collar bone.

"He's um...I don't...uh," I stuttered when I felt him press a small kiss against me, his hand resting on my bare hip as my shirt had risen up.

"I see you're busy," She said smug and I swallowed, holding my phone away from my ear and tugging on Justin's hair making him stop as he pressed another kiss onto my skin. He looked up innocently making me squint my eyes at him.

"Can you stop?" I asked, even though I was amused with what he was doing and he shook his head.

"You didn't seem to have a problem when I was doing it last night, especially when I was between your legs and..." He trailed off, his tongue peeking out his mouth and curling like it had against me the night before and I grabbed it with my forefinger and thumb hearing him whine quietly as I fought the urge to blush and hit him at the same time.

"Grandma," I called out, pulling the phone back to my ear as I held onto Justin's tongue hearing him whinge over me again, "Can I call you back in like twenty, I can talk without certain...distractions," I said, peering back at Justin seeing his roll his eyes.

He attempted to say distractions my ass but it failed when it came out sounding like gibberish with me still holding his tongue.

"Sure sweetheart," She laughed lightly, telling me she loved me and I smiled telling her the same before I let go of Justin's tongue and ended the call.

"Now it feels all weird," He mumbled to me, falling in bed next to me and touching the tip of his tongue as I turned onto my side and looked at him.

"Good," I told him and he looked at me with a deadpan look.

"Devil women," He cursed and I gasped dramatically, falling back onto my back and placing my hand on my chest.

"I'm wounded Justin, your words punctured me," I said theatrically placing my forearm over my forehead hearing him chuckle.

"Drama queen," He mumbled with a laugh before I could hear him shuffle out of bed and I peeked under my forearm seeing him stretch upwards.

"I'm not a drama queen," I said and he looked back running a hand through his hair before speaking up.

"You can be a drama princess then," He said and I grimaced, "Why the face?" He chuckled walking to the end of the room and grabbing some sweats off the chair in the corner as he walked with just boxers on.

"I hate the name princess," I said, shuffling myself so I was leaning across the bed and looking up to the ceiling with my body parallel to the pillows.

"You don't like being called princess? I thought girls love that type of shit?" He asked and I snuggled myself into the duvet still looking up to the ceiling before speaking up.

"I don't, I hate the name princess," I said, "Trent used to call me, especially when we argued and I'd flip a shit," I added.

"I still can't believe you and Trent used to be a thing," He scowled and I peeked sideways seeing him in his sweats looking in the mirror that was opposite the end of the bed...his room had the same components as mine but just happened to be structured differently.

"I can't believe you and Natalia used to be a thing," I retorted and I saw him squint his eyes at me from the mirror as I continued looking at him, "You had sex with a girl who fucked my dad," I told him wincing at the memory before brushing it off as he turned around.

"You had sex with Trent who put his dick inside Natalia," He said leaning against the wall as I shuffled around and laid on my front with my head propped up on my hands.

"You had sex with Natalia who happened to also be fucked by Trent,"

"You had sex with me and I happened to fuck Natalia," He said and I fought off the small laugh inside of me.

"That was my first point Justin," I told him and he went to say something but he closed his mouth before going to say something again and then stopping...again. "Cat your tongue?" I smirked.

"It did last night," He shot back with a smile crossing his arms over his chest and I pressed the tip of my tongue into my cheek trying to stop my ultimate reaction of blushing as well as being conflicted with the need to chuck something at him.

"Fuck off," I mustered up and he hummed, a grin spreading on his lips as he crossed his arms tighter over his shirtless chest leaving his arms to bulge slightly...holy bicep...

"Is that your only come back?" He asked, licking his lips as he tilted his head to the side with an amused smirk.

"I would've called you an asshole but we all know where that got me last night," I said, clenching my legs lightly at the thought of what he did...but what was even more surprising is that I didn't stop him...Hazel what the fuck are you doing?

"That was fun," He taunted with a dark chuckle and I squinted my eyes at him, shoved my middle finger in the air before turning onto my stomach fully and bringing the duvet up and over my head.

"Go shower," I told him, my voice muffled as I buried my head into the mattress hearing him move around the room as he chuckled.

About thirty or so seconds later I heard the bathroom door shut and as if on cue a wave of nervous butterflies engulfed me, my body beginning to feel all fuzzy and floppy.

I felt a small smile tug on my lips and I blew out a small breath suddenly feeling very hot...is it weird that the sex was making my feelings for Justin grow? I mean...like, I don't even know right now but I like Justin...a lot...

He made me confident as well as nervous at the same time...I mean...that's not normal...what the fuck...

"Stupid feelings," I muttered before hearing the shower turn on and I realised that I might as well carry on my phone call to my grandma.

I shuffled around, still in the duvet as I patted around the bed before wrapping my fingers around my iPhone and pressing the home button only to nearly curse out loud when I got blinded by the light as I was still in the darkness that being under the duvet provided.

I reduced the brightness immediately after swiping across the lock button and typing in my code before clicking back on my grandma's name and pressing the phone to my ear...I waited a few moments before she picked up, her first question being who's this Justin?

To be honest...I don't even know grandma.

>><<

Justin's POV:

"You like your coffee so sweet," Sienna said looking at Hazel who emptied the sugar packet into her take away cup that had billowing steam arising from it, the fresh smell of coffee wafting into the air as I tightened my hand around my own cup.

"I don't like the bitter taste so I have to numb it with sugar," Hazel said, taking the plastic spoon and stirring her coffee before tapping it on the side and placing it into the square cut out bit of the counter that was the bin.

We were in Starbucks and it was currently coming up to 2PM, we all had coffee's in our hands as we had just been given our orders and we were currently at that little station where you can add stuff like sugar, milk and all that other shit...not that I needed to add anything to my coffee since I liked it without anything in it...just pure black, sugarless coffee...yum.

"Justin likes his coffee like that," Sienna said as we proceeded to walk out.

"I don't even know how he does, it tastes like liquid shit," Hazel said and I playfully narrowed my eyes at her nudging my elbow into her ribs making her squeak, "That tickles," She whined walking around to other side of Jacob and I chuckled watching her look back at me momentarily.

"You guys are something else," Jacob said as we exited Starbucks, walking into the chilly London air.

When we walked out it wasn't as busy as I had imagined, but as soon as we continued to lounge around for the next few hours a lot more people were around, tourists and not tourists making their way to the edge of the River Thames that over looked Big Ben and the London Eye...they were probably wanting to secure a place so they could watch the New Year's fireworks...

Speaking of that we were watching those fireworks from the Sky Bar...it was pretty amazing when I looked it up online to book seats seeing that it had a three hundred and sixty degree view of London which meant that we would be able to watch the fireworks there without the hassle of being in the cold from 8pm onwards.

"Can we go into Harrods?" Sienna asked as we walked up into Knightsbridge. Both Hazel and Sienna were walking up ahead of me and Jacob; we were walking behind quietly letting them lead to wherever they wanted to go.

"You're going to take forever if you want to shop babe," Jacob whined and Sienna turned around batting her eyelashes which made me chuckle quietly when I saw Jacob's shoulders slumping. "Don't take too long," He puffed out.

"Whipped," I coughed and he pushed me back with his elbow making me laugh as Sienna smiled sweetly at him, all of us eventually stopping outside the massive building.

I looked ahead, seeing small curved shelters lining the edge of the building on top of the doors and windows that had displays of clothing and what not. Each had the logo Harrods in gold cursive lettering, the metallic against the olive coloured shelters giving off a rich vibe...I don't even know how to explain it.

It just screamed wealth.

"We'll meet you downstairs in like...an hour or so...maybe two...or three..." Sienna smiled before she grabbed Hazel's hand and they both walked into the entrance leaving me and Jacob standing there.

"You need anything from here?" Jacob asked leaving me to look up at the building again.

"I don't need anything, but let's go to the food court or whatever they call it in England?" I said to him and he nodded eagerly at the word food making me roll my eyes in amusement as we followed the way Sienna and Hazel had gone.

It was about a forty five minutes later we found ourselves sitting on opposite sides of a table with two pizzas, mine had mozzarella red onions and beef on it whilst Jacob went for a similar one but with extra meat.

We ended up browsing around a few places only for Jacob to whine half way that he was hungry, so here we were eating pizza...

"They're gonna be like five hundred hours," Jacob muttered, taking a slice and shoving it into his mouth without a care making me stifle a laugh as I picked up my own slice, my mouth watering slightly at the way the mozzarella went a little stringy.

I didn't even know I was this hungry till I actually ended up eating the pizza, half of it gone within ten minutes.

"So you and Hazel huh?" Jacob asked as I chewed on another slice, flicking through an email from Accordant Medias telling me that they were excited to partner with me.

"What about me and Hazel?" I asked him, looking up from my phone once I swallowed seeing him with a raised brow as he took a sip of his beer.

"Don't act dumb," He said narrowing his eyes at me and I shrugged, a little smirk forming on my face as I continued to eat knowing exactly what he was going on about.

"What?" I mumbled, flagging the email so I knew to reply to it later before locking my phone and looking back at him.

"When are you and Hazel gonna go out?" He asked me.

"We did yesterday," I told him, fighting off the smirk I had when he glared at me.

"When are you going to date?"

"We did yesterday," I said, failing to refrain from laughing when I did anyways as he scowled at me.

"When are you going to ask her to be your girlfriend or whatever because you're both googly eyes for each other," He said and I fought off the need to grin at his explanation before shrugging, "For fuck sake Justin," He muttered.

"What?" I asked innocently, taking another bite of my pizza and leaning back in my chair...a mix of nervousness and giddiness at the thought of asking Hazel to be my girlfriend.

Damn.

"You guys both like each other, so do me a favour and ask her," He said, putting down his drink and leaning back like I had.

"What if I get rejected?" I thought out loud and he gave me a deadpan look.

"You really think that she's going to reject you?" He asked and I shrugged half-heartedly at the thought...that would be completely embarrassing.

"Maybe, I don't know..." I trailed off; about to eat the rest of my slice of pizza but my appetite had suddenly vanished.

"Just ask her,"

"Ask her to be my girlfriend casually?" I asked and he nodded, "No thanks," I said to him and he huffed.

"Do you like her?" He asked me, his eyes narrowing.

"Yes,"

"Do you like her a lot?"

"Yes, but wh-"

"Then what's the worst that could happen?" He said.

"She doesn't want a relationship?" I said, more of a question than anything else and he huffed into his hands, rubbing over his face with them.

"You're really dumb because she likes you, and you like her back and it's not like that baby shit when you had feelings for Natalia," He said and I grimaced at the name...a whole load of memories swirling around my head as well as the ones that had happened over the last week or so. "I mean, from what I know she likes you for you not the amount of money that you have in your bank account," He added and I licked my lips.

"I don't know man, I mean yeah I like her but I'm not there yet," I said referring to the fact that I wanted to ask to her to be my girlfriend.

"You're not ready to ask the girl that you like a lot and happened to have sex with twice to be your girlfriend?" He teased and I fought off the need to nod as I thought about it.

"Shut up," I told him and he hummed teasingly as he raised his eyebrows suggestively.

"C'mon you know you want to," He drawled out picking up his glass and smirking when I rolled my eyes.

"You irritate me sometimes," I said and he hummed loudly about to sip his drink but the sound of his ringtone blaring out was heard and he huffed putting down his glass as the thought of asking Hazel to be my girlfriend continued to swirl inside my head.

"It's Sienna," He mumbled before sliding his finger across the screen and pressing his phone that was on the table a few seconds ago up to his ear.

I blanked out what he was saying as he talked, wondering about the ways that I would ask Hazel to be my girlfriend if I did.

Casually ask her? Nah.

At a restaurant? Nope.

Okay, this is harder than I thought it would be.

Fuck sake.

"They've finished shopping," Jacob said slowly making me shake my head of the daze I was in.

"It's only been over an hour though," I said, ideas of how I would ask Hazel to be mine still flying around in my brain.

Mine...

Okay I like this whole thing of her being mine a little too much...fucking hell Jacob.

"I know...but they said that they didn't see anything that they liked so I told them to come here..." He said and I nodded absently, smiling a little to myself making Jacob raise his eyebrows.

"Should we order food for them?" I asked, ignoring the questioning look Jacob sent me and he nodded slowly still eyeing me as I called over a waiter.

I ordered the same the same pizza as mine but asked for jalapenos on top knowing that Hazel liked her food spicy.

About ten minutes after we had ordered I could see Sienna and Hazel enter the pizzeria we were in; both of them laughing at something making a small smile appear on my face.

At the same time they actually found us, the waiter was putting their food down. Hazel slipping in the chair next to mine as Sienna did the same on Jacob's side before he spoke up.

"You guys didn't shop?" Jacob asked as Sienna took a slice of the pizza in front of her on the table shaking her head lightly.

"No, there wasn't anything that I needed," She said.

"But there were things that you wanted," Hazel added and Sienna narrowed her eyes playfully at her.

"Like what?" I asked looking at Hazel as she smiled at what Sienna did before speaking up.

"She wanted to buy a vase," Hazel said.

"You stopped her from buying a vase?" Jacob questioned curiously as Sienna took a bite out of her pizza with an innocent look on her face.

"It was twenty seven thousand pounds," Hazel added and the colour from Jacob's face drained as Sienna hummed quietly, a small laugh leaving my lips.

"Babe, what the fuck?" Jacob asked Sienna and she shrugged, "You spend money on unnecessary things," He said and she pouted, swallowing her pizza before speaking up.

"I don't," She said.

"Do you not remember the time you spent over three hundred dollars on scented candles?" He questioned.

"But they make the house smell nice so shut up," She countered back and he sighed mumbling something to her that I didn't hear before I focused my gaze on Hazel.

"I told them to put jalapenos on your pizza because you like your food spicy," I said to her and she smiled as she bit on her bottom lip.

"Thank you," She mumbled, her eyes flickering from my own to what I presumed where my lips before she looked away with her cheeks a little pink making me stifle a smirk.

Oh Haze.

>><<

Justin's POV:

"Bieber," I said to the man at the front of the entrance, his eyes flicking over the papers on the little podium he was at before he nodded and the security guard unclipped the maroon rope from the gold hook and let us through.

"Ladies first," I smirked, holding my hand out for Hazel and Sienna.

"Such a gentlemen," I heard Hazel tease and I hummed, fighting off the smirk on my face as I walked before Jacob could, making him huff behind me.

"You always do that, fuck sake," He said and I chuckled walking through the marble corridor and to the lift.

The sky bar was right at the top...hence the name and why we were walking towards the lift.

"Wanker," Jacob muttered playfully, shoving me out the way as he jogged lightly to where Sienna was and I huffed pulling down the sleeves of my suit.

"Don't get your hands on my suit, its Givenchy," I said seeing Hazel turn her head to me.

"It's Givenchy?" She asked, letting Sienna and Jacob walk past her as she waited up for me and I nodded. "Then we're matching, my jump suit is from Givenchy," She told me and I looked her up and down for probably...the 30th time since she emerged from her room at the hotel because holy motherfucking shit.

Her jumpsuit was matte black and long sleeved, a dip at her chest which showed some cleavage as well as the gold body chain she was wearing which matched the gold cuffs attached to the end of the long sleeves.

She looked good enough to eat...literally.

"It is?" I asked her and she hummed twirling on her heels giving me a full three sixty making me laugh. "Gorgeous," I smiled and she did the same, a light pink shade covering her cheeks like earlier making me smirk.

"Don't even," She told me, putting her finger up as we started to walk which stopped me from saying something about her blushing.

"What?" I asked innocently as Sienna pressed the button for the lift, the doors instantly opening.

"You were going to say something about me blushing," She said as we walked a little more before standing in the lift with Sienna and Jacob, stupid grins displayed on their faces when I looked at them...

"I was not," I told her and Hazel hummed with a small smile on her face as if she didn't believe me, the lift doors closing at the same time before we started moving.

I just gave her a raised eyebrow and pulled her into me, a barely audible gasp leaving her red painted lips...the colour only enhancing the bronze tone of her skin as she placed one of her hands on my chest...

I could feel her fingers press into my white dress shirt, the action leaving a wave of heat to pass over me as she looked up; my head leaned down to hers as I looked over her in turn.

Fuck, she was beautiful.

"Keep it PG guys, we are still here," I heard Sienna say at the same time I licked my lips, a irritable sigh leaving them as the reality of my friends actually being in the lift with us crept up on me.

Fucking hell.

I could hear Jacob snigger and I kicked him backwards hearing an oof which made me smile happily and before he could do anything the doors dinged open.

After a few seconds of taking in what was the Sky Bar we walked out, my hand secured on the small of Hazel's back as we were lead to our table by a waiter.

I could see him side glance Hazel which had me already squinting my eyes at him in annoyance as we were seated, Hazel now in front of me and Sienna by my side with Jacob opposite her.

We ended up eating within the hour of us being here, the menu was fixed and had all the chef's specials on it, including lobster which I had now found out that Hazel hated...apparently she hates all types of sea food except from prawns...

"But oysters are nice," I told her, taking a sip of my beer which had me slightly buzzed since I was on my fourth...or maybe fifth I don't even know...

We were at the actual bar now, both of us sitting on those heightened stools.

Jacob and Sienna were somewhere here within the bar; they shuffled away on their own after a while which I didn't mind because I was now alone with Hazel...

"Oysters are like...those slimy things right?" Hazel asked, her fingers curled around the stem of the wine glass as she took a sip...I think both of us were slightly buzzed since the food was so quick and we were just topping ourselves with drinks as we counted down to 2015...the time was now 11:35PM.

"Yes, those things in those shells," I told her and she smiled nodding to herself before suddenly shaking her head with a frown.

"I don't like those," She muttered, her red lips forming a pout that only had me calling her hot and cute at the same time as my eyes travelled down to her chest, drinking in the exposed skin greedily as the thoughts of what happened last night swirled around in my head.

Fuck...now is not the time to be turned on.

"Then what do you like?" I asked her, side glancing another guy who had looked Hazel up and down...fucker.

"I like..." She trailed off, a lazy smile on her lips before she spoke up, "I like lasagne," She cooed to herself and I chuckled as she started to rant about it to me, "And then you have the cheese on top and it's literally like Jesus himself has been served to you on a plate," She said, giggling as she took another sip of her wine and looked at me, tilting her head as she blinked falling completely silent suddenly.

"What?" I asked her, squinting my eyes playfully as a small smile tugged at her lips.

"Nothing," She said quietly, although I heard it and gave her a questioning look.

"You're still staring Haze," I said, chuckling at how dazed she looked and she hummed nodding to herself.

"You're pretty," She mumbled, a light laugh flowing seconds later as I grinned at the sound.

"I'm pretty?" I asked her as I shifted in my seat still looking at her.

"Gorgeous," She teased playfully, mocking my words of my compliment to her from earlier.

"Likewise baby," I cooed playfully and she blushed at the pet name making me speak up curiously with a smile, "So princess is a no and baby is a yes?" I asked her, thinking back to our conversation this morning to where she told me that she hated the pet name princess.

"And babe is a yes," She added with a dazed smile and I smirked.

"So I can call you baby and babe but not princess?" I asked and she nodded once making me laugh.

"No princess, otherwise I'll probably chuck something at you," She clarified making me smile as she took another sip of her wine.

"I got it, baby," I teased and she narrowed her eyes playfully, a smile on her lips as she pointed at me.

"But you can't call me that," She said, her smile soon forming a pout.

"Why not?" I asked, taking a swig of my beer and sighing happily at the taste and the image of Hazel in front of me.

"Because we're not together, so calling me babe and baby is a no," She said before she pouted harder seconds later as if her sentence registered with her.

"But what if we were together, could I call you baby then?" I asked and she did a light double take before nodding slowly. "Interesting," I drawled out teasingly and she rolled her eyes humorously before we ended up talking about useless shit until we were informed that it was coming up to 11:55PM and the balcony was now open.

Me and Hazel were a little bit more tipsy by then but we were stable, a little elated (well I was) but stable.

We walked hand in hand to the balcony, Hazel behind me before I pulled her forwards a little and slipped my fingers from her and placed them on the dip of her waist as we walked out onto the balcony.

The chilly midnight air engulfing us but was actually refreshing from the hot atmosphere caused inside.

The balcony was unbelievably long, my eyes scanning over the people who were under several small spotlights so the light wasn't as harsh in the darkness. I could see Sienna and Jacob on the far right, Jacob mumbling something to Sienna that made her laugh as we neared them.

I was basically steering Hazel as she took small steps, a tiny hiccup being heard which I smiled at as we walked up to them.

"You both look happy as hell," Sienna said, pointing at the both of us as I placed my chin on Hazel's shoulder feeling her lean into me which made me fight off the need to grin.

"We are...that's why," Hazel said, her words slow and slightly broken as she hiccupped again, the sound of her apologising quietly being heard seconds later.

"Is she a lightweight?" Sienna laughed and I nodded.

"She had three glasses of wine," I said.

"And?" Hazel said, turning her head so she was looking at me as I kept her in my grip, my fingers pressing into her waist slightly itchy to feel her skin underneath her jumpsuit.

"Nothing," I said to her and she raised an eyebrow making me smile before I kissed her cheek.

"Fuck bro, you really need to ask her," Jacob chuckled when Hazel blushed before turning around to Jacob's words, my head turning to him as well as I glared lightly.

"Ask me what?" Hazel said curiously, still a little dazed.

"Don't worry, Jacob's being an asshole as normal," I told Hazel and she ooo'd quietly to herself and before we could say anything else the sound of someone shouting two minutes was heard and I looked over the balcony seeing Big Ben and the London Eye lit up from afar, flood lights illuminating them under the darkness that the sky had casted over the city.

"You know, this time last year I was with Trent," I heard Hazel mumble as Sienna and Jacob started their own conversation, muttering something along the lines of how far they had come.

"You were?" I asked her seeing her place one of her hands on the pole of the balcony, her other hand occupied with her clutch.

"Yeah," She trailed off and I felt myself deflate slightly at the thought of her being with Trent a year ago, about thirty seconds passing as Big Ben slowly counted down the last minute of 2014.

"But..." She added.

"But?" I questioned, feeling and seeing her turn around in my hands.

"Now I'm here with you," She said and I felt my heart beat pick up with how she enunciated on the you.

"And what about me?" I asked her slowly, licking my lips as she looked up to me, her hands placing themselves on my chest and slowly sliding underneath my suit jacket to my ribs.

"You..." She said, her words faltering as she looked at me, my eyes scanning back to Big Ben seeing that there was twenty seconds left of the year. "You make me happy," She mumbled, her cheeks instantly tinging pink but this time she kept eye contact.

"I make you happy?" I asked, an unfathomable feeling for her surging through me, burning inside my veins.

"Yeah," She smiled as the clock on Big Ben hit thirteen and before we could both even think the number hit ten everyone was counting down to one. "You make me unbelievably happy in the weirdest way," She said, a light giggle leaving her lips as I grinned down at her like a mad man.

"Count down with me," I mumbled and she smiled as the number came up to six. "Five," I said to her, her saying four in turn, "Three," I continued, my heart beating so fucking hard in my chest.

"Tw-"

Although she was cut off from saying the number when I leaned down, pressing my lips against hers, a burst of fire inside of me as my feelings for her tripled within the last twenty seconds.

She kissed back almost instantly, the loud cheers as the start of 2015 began echoed in my ears although the only sound I could focus on was the small moan that Hazel emitted when my hands left her hips to hold the sides of her face in my hands.

I pressed my lips harder against hers, as if I could transfer the message that I liked her as much as I did through them at the same time she kissed me back with just as much force, her fingers pressing into my chest.

I could feel her pull me closer as the fireworks started ahead of us, the sound only making what was happening right now between us a whole lot more real...

I could feel her hands slid up and over my shoulders, her arms crossing over my neck as she pushed up against me, the light sound of our lips leaving each other's before pressing back against one another making my pulse beat faster and faster.

The pop and bangs of the fireworks as well as the sound of people telling each other happy new year was just background noise, my mind focused on a girls lips who had my head spinning and heart beating irregularly all at the same time.

I continued to kiss her, the need for air being the last thing on my mind before it actually became a problem and I pulled away from her softly, leaving small pecks against her lips as both our eyes opened at the same time, my heart thudding inside the cage of my chest at an unbelievably hard pace that I actually thought that Hazel could hear it.

"Happy new year Haze," I mumbled quietly, my eyes trained on hers as she breathed just as heavy as me.

"T-two," She said breathlessly and I raised my eyebrows, seeing the heat in her cheeks rise when I ran my thumb over her cheek bones as my hands were still cradling her face.

"Two?" I smiled, trying to catch my breath but wanting the breathless feeling to last when I was around her.

"You didn't let me finish my countdown," She said shyly and a humoured smile tugged on my lips, "So two," She finished off, a barely audible gasp for air being sounded from here before I spoke up.

"One," I added, finish off her imaginary countdown and without even thinking, I leaned down against her and pressed my lips to hers again way too caught up with what I was feeling right now and how happy I actually was around her.

2015 was going to be one hell of a year...I could just feel it.

**Author's Note**

I AM BACK AFTER A DAY, SOMEONE APPLUAD ME BECAUSE THIS IS CHAPTER IS OVER 6K WORDS AND AHFUAUIHCACIU

im proud of myself but i'm mad at myself for giving myself jazel feels

i casually screamed to tatiana whilst writing it happily and i just

I GIVE MYSELF FEELS UGH MY CHILDREN

ffs

ANYWAYS

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR 300+ VOTES AND LIKE NEARLY FUCKING 500 COMMENTS IN THE LAST CHAPTER WTFFFFFFFF

GUYSSSSSS

DAMN DAMN

CAN WE GET 300 VOTES AND 200 COMMENTS ON THIS CHAPTER???

i'm gonna be updating next week as usual cos sunday is rest day lmfao BUT i shall be double updating next week WHICH MEANS THAT JAZEL SHOULD BE JAZEL OFFICIALLY BY NEXT SUNDAY

FUCKING SCREAM WITH ME

no

okay then *pouts*

ANYWAYSSSSSSS

VOTE+COMMENT+SHARE BABIESSSSSSSSS

twitter> @JxnnerSlays

instagram | snapchat> @btwitssurina

I LOVE YOU ALL TO LITTLE ITTY BITTY PIECES

*big reader/author hug*

Love Surina xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

ps, this is not edited cos i got hyped so excuse my gibberish spelling mistakes babies x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.5K 120 38
You see, it all happened on a library. Mia always gets herself into trouble because of her cocky and sarcastic attitude. So when Jason MCcann presen...
149K 6.7K 40
• what if the one person you wanted the most in life, was the one person you couldn't have? • He sighs. "Mary, I'm not feeling sorry for you." He ret...
102K 4.1K 55
IMPORTANT: The story contains lots of swooning moments, funny insults, chaotic and HOT situations, staring contests with a couple of intense blue eye...
39.6K 1.6K 66
It wasn't meant for them to fall for each other. But they did. After all love don't see age, colour, shape or anything. It just happens. They tried...