spideypool dialogue prompts

By dittypedals

*⚠️COVER ART DONE BY "Eggcat_MCU" ON TWITTER⚠️* stuck in quarantine and bored as sheet *insert specific vine... More

"It's really not that complicated"
"What are you thinking about?"
"I've missed this."
"It's three in the morning."
"Close the door."
"Watch me."
"Watch me." Pt. 2
"I thought you were dead."
A.N!!!
"Never trust a survior until you know what they did to stay alive." Pt. 1???
"Never trust a survivor until you know what they did to stay alive." Pt. 2
"Never trust a survior until you know what they did to stay alive." Pt. 3!!!
"Never trust a surivor until you know what they did to stay alive" Pt. 4
"Whoa! Pal, you have the wrong guy!"
"Don't mind me."
"Not now!"
"The Lab Partner."
"The Lab Partner". Pt. 2
"The Lab Partner." Pt. 3
"Intruder."
"Cuddling"
"Sister Margeret's"
"Mission Afterlife."
ACTUAL CHAPTER TONIGHT
"Mission Afterlife." Pt. 2
"Mission Afterlife." Pt. 3!!!!
"Lust"
"Lust." PT. 2
"Obsessive."
"Obsessive." PT.2
"Obsessive." PT. 3
The beat up boy on the subway
the beat up boy on the subway PT. 2
should the subway oneshot have another part to it? Or just leave it at that?
the beat up boy on the subway PT. 3
the beat up boy on the subway PT. 4
the beat up boy on the subway PT. 5
Teasing
"Teasing" PT. 2
"Rambling."
"You are my new pillow."
"Homework buddy."
"Homework buddy." PT. 2
"Homework Buddy." Pt. 3
"Homework Buddy." Pt. 4
ONE YEAR MARK!!!! :D
"Through the Window."
"That's a new one."
"Are you Real?"
"Are you drunk?"
"Out past 12."
"Alternative."
Personal Bodyguard. Pt. 1
Personal Bodyguard. Pt. 2
Personal Bodyguard. Pt. 3
Personal Bodyguard. Pt. 4
Making "Personal Bodyguard" a separate story
The Day Wade Wilson Showed Up
Soulmates
Im back😈
The Alpha With the Weird Scent
Art😎
"Deserve."
King's Request
Two years????? :o

"Touch Starved."

769 23 7
By dittypedals

A.N. i'm having so many ideas and words are flowing out of me i feel like a god. I wrote for 2 hours straight yesterday and it felt like 10 minutes. ENJOY!!!!

Wade had been noticing interesting things going on with Peter.

He was very clingy.

Wade didn't mind. He was clingy as fuck himself. But it- it just wasn't like Peter.

Peter is usually too embarrassed to be close to someone.

This new Peter is always flirting back and texting Wade constantly. Not to mention he sometimes rests his head on Wade's shoulder.

Which was very cute.

flashback...

"Hey, webs!" Wade waved as Peter swung down to sit next to the merc.

"Hi, Wade! I see you brought food."

"Yup!" Wade handed him a bag. "Just for you. You're a growing boy of course."

Peter flared his nose at Wade and slid his mask up to eat the chimichanga.

"So how's patrol?" Wade slid his mask up too.

"Meh. Boring." Peter mumbled with food in his mouth.

That was when Wade noticed how close Peter was to him.

"Really? No muggings no nothing?" Wade asked.

Peter shifted in his spot on the roof. "Nothing. I talked to a few kids though." He just kept squirming.

"Were they suspicious?" Wade squinted his eye lenses.

"Of course not, Wade." Peter laughed.

God Wade loved the way Peter laughed. And the way he said his name.

They finished eating and Peter slumped over. He quietly wedged himself against Wade's side and laid his head down on his shoulder.

Wade's shoulders tensed and Peter huffed in response, silently telling him it was uncomfortable.

It was an awkward first minute, then Wade forced himself to relax.

"Uhm, baby boy?" Wade asked, peering down at the boy who was cuddled up against the worlds ugliest rotten avocado like he was a heater. "Are you ok?"

Peter hummed in response and shifted again. He was trying to get Wade to respond.

"Oh-" Wade cautiously wrapped his arm around Peter.

And the boy melted right there. Wade was a little scared he'd fall off the building.

Peter sighed and nuzzled his head more into Wade's shoulder.

Wade was holding back from saying something stupid. That would-probably ruin the moment.

That's when he heard a rumble. Like a tiny little growling noise.

Wade looked around confused, thinking that there was maybe a dog growling at them. But when he looked down at the streets below, he saw nothing.

Wade scrunched his eyebrows and listened closer.

Peter was fucking purring.

"Are you really sure you're ok? You're not sick? Cause you're purring. Is your nose stuffy or something?" Wade stayed absolutely still, fearing he'd scare the boy away.

"Oh." Peter sat up and wiggled out of Wade's grasp. "Sorry."

Wade stared at Peter, but Peter was avoiding his gaze.

"Don't be sorry. That was so cute. You were like a little kitten." Wade squeaked in a high pitched voice.

Peter moved to get up, but Wade grabbed his arm. "Don't leave. Pleaseee~" He begged.

Peter's head snapped back to look at Wade. "You want me to stay?"

"Uh-Duhhhh." Wade pulled him back down against him, his arm wrapped tightly around Peter.

"That purring was addicting and I have to hear it again. And you look tired so take a nap. Just do something." Wade rambled, trying to make Peter feel better.

"Oh. Uhm. Ok." Peter hesitantly leaned his head back down to rest on Wade's shoulder.

"Is this ok?"

"That's up to you. I'll cherish anything you give me." Wade sighed and leaned his head onto Peter's.

"I didn't know you were so cuddly, webs."

"I'm not." Peter defended.

"Oh yes you are. You better stay that way too because I'll never forget this moment."

Peter groaned, but didn't make another move to stand up and leave.

It took another minute or two of cuddling against each others sides, and Wade softly rubbing his hands on Peter's hips to get him purring again.

Wade wanted to stay in this moment forever. He would definitely remember this forever.

Wade didn't say anything because if he did, Peter would probably shy away again.

So they just say there lovingly. Peter fell asleep for almost an hour.

And that was saying something because he never sleeps in front of anyone, unless it's night time. Even then he turns away under the blankets so no one notices him.

So he really trusts Wade.

It almost made Wade cry.

.

When it started to get dark, Wade softly shook Peter awake.

"You should probably head home, spidey." Cooed Wade. "It's getting dark, and you should take another nap."

Peter mumbled something under his breath and slid his mask down over his face.

"Ok. Thanks again, DP."

"Bye, baby butt."

"Don't call me that." Peter snapped back the last time, before he jumped off the building and swung off.

That night, he thought of Wade holding him. He longed for that moment again. And it was enough to loll him asleep.

End of flashback...

Peter texted Wade to ask if he wanted to come over and watch movies. (And maybe cuddle, but Peter didn't mention that part).

Wade replied not a second later with; 'ofc bbboi ;) ill b dere n 5'.

Peter squinted. He had no idea how people texted like this. Another text interrupted his reading.

'weight where do u live'

'It's wait, Wade. Not weight.'

'idc where do u live'

Peter rolled his eyes and responded with his address and apartment number.

He cleaned up a little bit and prepared the couch and some good movies to watch.

There was a knock and Peter immediately opened the door.

Peter then forgot his mask was off. He cursed under his breath.

"Oh. Sorry, uhm wrong address I think." Deadpool muttered. His breath was caught by how beautiful this angel was.

Peter sucked a hiss through his teeth. "No, Wade. It's not the wrong address. I just-forgot my mask. Sorry. Come in."

Wade stood there longer. He was trying to get a better look at Peter's face, but Peter dragged him inside and closed the door.

"Uhm.... Make yourself at home." Peter looked down at the ground.

"You're very pretty." Wade blurted.

"W-whAt?" Peter's voice broke, his head snapped up to look at Wade in disbelief.

"Yeah." Wade took a step forward and stared at Peter right in the eyes. "Like really cute. Well-I mean you kind of look like a twink, but i'm not judging-"

Peter smacked the back of Wade's head. "Use your manners under my roof, Wade." He scolded.

Wade rubbed the back of his head. "Yeah-uhm. Sorry." He continued mumbling sexual things under his breath. (Which Peter ignored).

"So. I ordered pizza. I have movies if you wanna..watch....one." Peter trailed off shyly, knowing Wade wasn't listening to him.

Peter knew he always talked to himself, but it hurt a little bit. Like Wade wasn't interested.

"Uh Wade?" Peter asked, stepping closer.

He sighed and ripped his mask off. His boxes screamed at him.

Peter flinched in surprise. "Whoa! Wade you didn't have to take your mask off!"

"No, no, baby boy. It's ok. It makes us even." Wade whispered.

Peter didn't want to be rude and make Wade show him his face, so he looked over his bald head.

Which was oddly attractive to Peter.

Wade peeked up at Peter, and saw his pink face.

He quickly looked away and coughed. "So do you want to watch a movie? The pizza should be here soon. Anytime." He sat down on the couch.

Wade squinted his eyes at Peter, the adrenaline of knowing Peter was somehow flustered made his confidence go up.

"Are you turned on by my ugly mug?"

"What!" Peter looked up at him, his eyes wide. "No!"

Wade smiled.

That made Peter blush more. He always saw the grin under his mask, but seeing it in person was making Peter's heart weak.

The temperature seemed to rise, but he didn't want to take his hoodie off because it would be suspicious.

Wade sat down on the couch to join Peter. He brought him down on his chest as he lied down.

Peter struggled. "Wa-ade!"

He refused to let go. "I need to hear you purr again. I thought about it all night and day."

Peter relaxed. "Why?"

"I don't know." Wade honestly admitted. "I can't stop thinking about you."

Peter nodded. "I-uh can say the same thing."

His head whipped up to stare at Peter. "Really?"

"Well yeah!" Peter laughed. The tension was starting to disappear, and making conversation was getting easier.

"Well then I'm a lucky man." He smiled proudly.

Peter nodded and laid his down against Wade's chest. Like a burrow and he couldn't get enough of him.

Then there was a knock.

"Oh." Peter sat up disappointedly. "I'll get that." He ran and grabbed a 20$ bill off of the counter and opened the front door.

Wade could hear him chatting to the pizza man. (hahahah reference).

Peter was back, holding a 2 leader of root beer and two pizza boxes.

He rushed to help set everything up and get some paper plates.

"Thanks for the food, babyboy!" Wade ate his plain piece of cheese pizza.

"You're welcome. I kind of owe you anyway. You always bring food on patrol." Peter took a bite of his own pizza.

"Yeah." Wade sat down on the couch. "How about that movie?"

Peter's eyes lit up and he nodded. "Sure! What movie? If I don't have it we can just rent one or something."

Wade hummed, trying to think of one. The boxes suggested many pornos, which Wade would agree to if it wasn't his innocent Petey.

"How about The Impossible."

"Never heard of it. Is it on Netflix?" Peter looked on his phone.

"Yep. Pretty sure your doppelgänger is in it too."

"Really?" Peter's head tilted, reading the cast. "Who's the actor?"

"You'll see..." Wade smugly smiled.

"Oh... Ok." Peter plugged his phone in and sat down on the couch.

The movie was indeed good in Peter's opinion. It was pretty graphic at the most part. But he didn't how this 'Tom Holland' dude looked like him.

"But he's so young!"

"I know right? He's a little baby boy!" Wade argued.

"No. I don't see it." Peter felt a little jealous about how much Wade fantasized over this 'Tom'.

Wade scoffed and ate some popcorn that they had made about a half hour ago.

Once the movie was over, they watched cheesy horror movies.

Peter was getting tired, but didn't want to be a party pooper. He almost fell asleep once and hoped Wade didn't notice.

But he did. He was glancing towards Peter's way. This was the perfect time to get him to purr again.

"Let's cuddle." Wade blurted.

"Hm?" Peter yawned.

"Cmere'." Wade moved the popcorn away and laid Peter on top of his chest again, under the covers.

"Oh Wade, you don't have to. This is just going to make me tired."

"You're already tired." Wade mumbled, turning off the tv.

"No I'm not!" Peter exclaimed.

"Yes you are!" Wade cradled Peter's head on his chest, massaging his scalp. The other hand coming to bring Peter closer by the waist.

"Mmmno I'm not. We were almost done with the movie!" Peter whined.

"Purr."

Peter groaned into Wade's chest. "Why? Is that all you want?"

"Yes. You purring is sooooo cute. It helps me sleep." Wade rambled, shifting so the position is more comfortable.

Peter was silent. He gave in and closed his eyes.

Wade helped Peter sleep too. The two just couldn't get enough of each other.

It was around 3 AM when they finally fell asleep.

Peter did purr, but only until he fell unconscious. But Wade was far gone asleep before him.

It even started raining, sometimes the sound of thunder.

It was the perfect night.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150K 2.3K 50
Mainly Irondad and spiderson but will still include the others. Characters include: Tony, Peter, Ned, MJ, May, the other avengers, Loki, Flash, Morga...
87.5K 3.6K 53
Y/N feels like the only person in the world who hates superheroes. Tony Stark is possibly her least favourite person in the world, especially since h...
100K 2.2K 60
Just a bunch of Peter whump, along with some wholesome Irondad stuff because Endgame broke me. Okay, so lots of Irondad fluff and angst, I'm not even...
64.6K 1.2K 23
"tom you are hurting me" "so don't you dare talk to me like that" *complete* tom holland x reader. ~~~~~~~~~~~~ #1 readerxtom #1 holland...