spideypool dialogue prompts

By dittypedals

*⚠️COVER ART DONE BY "Eggcat_MCU" ON TWITTER⚠️* stuck in quarantine and bored as sheet *insert specific vine... More

"It's really not that complicated"
"What are you thinking about?"
"I've missed this."
"It's three in the morning."
"Close the door."
"Watch me."
"Watch me." Pt. 2
"I thought you were dead."
A.N!!!
"Never trust a survior until you know what they did to stay alive." Pt. 1???
"Never trust a survivor until you know what they did to stay alive." Pt. 2
"Never trust a survior until you know what they did to stay alive." Pt. 3!!!
"Never trust a surivor until you know what they did to stay alive" Pt. 4
"Whoa! Pal, you have the wrong guy!"
"Don't mind me."
"Not now!"
"The Lab Partner."
"The Lab Partner". Pt. 2
"The Lab Partner." Pt. 3
"Intruder."
"Cuddling"
"Sister Margeret's"
"Mission Afterlife."
ACTUAL CHAPTER TONIGHT
"Mission Afterlife." Pt. 2
"Mission Afterlife." Pt. 3!!!!
"Lust"
"Lust." PT. 2
"Obsessive."
"Obsessive." PT.2
"Obsessive." PT. 3
The beat up boy on the subway
the beat up boy on the subway PT. 2
should the subway oneshot have another part to it? Or just leave it at that?
the beat up boy on the subway PT. 3
the beat up boy on the subway PT. 4
the beat up boy on the subway PT. 5
Teasing
"Teasing" PT. 2
"Rambling."
"You are my new pillow."
"Homework buddy."
"Homework buddy." PT. 2
"Homework Buddy." Pt. 3
ONE YEAR MARK!!!! :D
"Through the Window."
"That's a new one."
"Are you Real?"
"Touch Starved."
"Are you drunk?"
"Out past 12."
"Alternative."
Personal Bodyguard. Pt. 1
Personal Bodyguard. Pt. 2
Personal Bodyguard. Pt. 3
Personal Bodyguard. Pt. 4
Making "Personal Bodyguard" a separate story
The Day Wade Wilson Showed Up
Soulmates
Im back😈
The Alpha With the Weird Scent
Art😎
"Deserve."
King's Request
Two years????? :o

"Homework Buddy." Pt. 4

466 13 0
By dittypedals

A.N. UHM 8K reads?!?!?!!,! thank you guys <3 i've had ideas but i just lose motivation so sorry about getting this part out so late!!! ENJOYYYY

"Shall we carry on?" Peter wrapped his arms around Wade's neck.

"Fuck yeah."

Peter hopped into Wade's arms, his innocence long gone now.

"Damn." Wade walked down the hallway. "You're not shy anymore..." He opened a door and found Peter's room.

Now anxiety was overcoming Peter. He clung onto Wade tighter, refusing to be placed on the bed.

"What's wrong?" Wade leaned back and stared at Peter in the face.

"Nothing. Just nervous." Peter readjusted his arms around Wade's neck.

"Why?" Wade sat down on the bed, Peter now in his lap.

Peter shrugged in response.

"Well I don't wanna do something you're not comfortable with."

"I'm comfortable, but unsure." Peter looked down at Wade's lap. Damn. I made him go soft. He thought in disappointment.

"Ohhhhh." Wade laughed. "So does that mean you're a virgin?"

Peter blushed. "Maybe."

"Don't worry I won't go rough on you. I can just finger fuck you or something." Wade brushed back a piece of hair from Peter's face.

Peter nodded. "How can you say such dirty things and not be embarrassed?"

Wade laughed. It made Peter jump from the suddenness.

"What?" Peter pouted.

"It's not embarrassing. It's my job."

"Your job?"

"Yep." Wade said in a confident tone.

"What job?" Peter asked, confused.

"Being a top."

"Oh." Peter blanked out.

This made Wade go into laughing fit again.

"You do know what that means right?" Wade wrapped his arms around Peter's waist.

"Yes." Peter nodded.

"Then what does it mean?" Wade teased into Peter's neck.

"I don't wanna say." Peter shook his head.

"Why? Are you lying?" Wade pulled away and poked Peter on the chest.

"No. I just don't wanna say." Peter said matter-of-factly.

"What if I make you?" Wade whispered.

"Why would you do that?"

"You ask too many questions." Wade complained. "Just play along."

"I am."

"No. You're supposed to do what I say. But you aren't."

"Of course i'm not." Peter huffed.

"Is that an insult?" Wade scoffed.

"Maybe it is." Peter scoffed back.

Wade spun them around onto the bed.

Peter squawked. He wasn't too proud of the noise, but Wade was already kissing down his neck again.

"Guess I'll just have to beat some sense into you..."

"What? I thought you said you'd go easy on me." Peter gasped.

"Oh. I guess you get one pass." Wade teasingly dragged his finger down Peter's chest.

Peter relaxed.

Wade professionally took his shirt off with one hand, the other hand was now slipping under Peter's shirt.

Wade was, in fact, very muscular. He's played many school sports. His biceps were tight against his skin, and his abs were flat and toned.

Peter was very turned on. He shivered and locked his eyes with Wade's. He wanted to look away in embarrassment, but something was holding him back.

"Are you marveling in my muscles, baby boy?"

Peter absently nodded.

Wade laughed and slipped Peter's shirt off too. Peter leaned forward to accommodate him.

"Well look at that. You have a little muscle to you!" Wade squeezed Peter's hip.

"Not really." Peter doubted.

"Whatever!" Wade scoffed sarcastically. "I'm going to shower you with kisses and love!" He continued to kiss all over Peter's body.

Peter stifled a laugh as his lips tickled his pale skin.

But the air thickened with lust.

Peter's laugh faded away and he knew what Wade was waiting for.

"All you have to do is relax, baby boy, k? Tell me if anything hurts or isn't comfortable for you." His voice softened to barely a whisper.

Peter nodded feverishly and stared up at the ceiling.

Wade kisses back down Peter's body and lifted his long legs to sit on top his own thighs.

"Shhhhh relax." Wade whispered. "Do you have any lube on you?"

"No?" Peter looked away from the ceiling.

"Well...." Wade thought. "If you still want to, I can still-you know? It might hurt for your first time."

"I mean-you can look in the bathroom, but I don't think there'd be any in there." Peter blushed.

Wade smiled. "Of course there wouldn't be."

"I still want to." Peter sat up in the awkward position. "Please don't leave."

"Oh, sweet cheeks. I'm not going to leave." Wade slid his hand along Peter's jaw. "I'll do whatever you want."

"Ok." Peter laid back down, now nervous again.  "Are you sure though? You won't be able to-"

"I know. It's ok. Just your face alone could get me off." Wade smirked slyly.

Peter's breath hitched and he looked away.

Wade sat Peter up and removed both his boxers and jeans. "Damn. You're really pretty Petey. My pretty Petey."

Peter still didn't make eye contact, face all red and flushed.

Wade pushed Peter down back on the bed and moves his legs back around his own. He brought his hand down and held it in front of his face. "Here. Suck."

Peter tilted his head.

"Come on." Wade cooed. "I'm not just going to go in all dry. That'd hurt."

"Ok." Peter's voice wavered. He teasingly brought Wade's fingers to his mouth.

Wade smiled and used his other hand to massage Peter's hips. "Don't mind me."

Peter's face was all red now, and it was working down his chest. He'd never had so much attention before.

He swirled his tongue around Wade's fingers hesitantly. They were rough and tasted sweaty.

"Ok. That'll be good. Thanks, baby." Wade said after awhile, leaning down to kiss Peter's forehead.

"Just to make sure, you still want to, right?"

"Yes, Wade." Peter laughed.

Wade nodded. "Ok, ok. Make sure to relax."

Peter relaxed as much as he could as he felt Wade's fingers push around his entrance.

He squirmed a little at the touch, but Wade reminded him to relax more. The spit didn't add enough slick, but after awhile it would.

It was a little embarrassing how Wade was just watching him. He felt a little bad too.

Wade's finger now prodded inside of Peter. Tight just how Wade knew it'd be.

Peter kept as still as he could. It definitely felt really uncomfortable.

Wade smiled at his face. "Feels weird huh?"

Peter nodded. He winced a little when the finger retracted and pushed back in.

"You sure you're ok with this?" Wade sat up more.

Peter nodded.

"Words, baby boy."

"Yes. It feels good." Peter kept squirming.

Wade laughed lightly and teased another finger.

Peter gasped. "Ah-" Wade cut him off with a kiss. Peter whimpered into Wade's mouth, tilting his head up to meet his lips.

Wade got a little more rough with his movements. "There we go." He grunted as he pulled away from the kiss. "Still feels good?"

"Yes!" Peter keened, arching his back.

Wade stared down at his face, his fingers now jabbing at a quick pace.

"Can you-" A whimper.. "add another finger?" Peter asked.

Wade beamed. "Of course!" He didn't tease this time and fully had three fingers inside of Peter now.

A new spark sprouted through Peter. "Ahh~"

"Feels good there, huh?" Wade teased, thrusting harder at his prostate.

Peter refrained from nodding and replied with. "Yeah! Wade~ Please."

"Please what?" Wade loomed over Peter.

"I need more." Peter moaned.

"More?" Wade tilted his head, now moving his fingers as fast as he could.

Peter could barely stay still. Wade had to use his other hand to keep him from squirming out of his lap.

"Yes~ Please more! I can take it. Please~"

"I still don't believe you." Wade kept his pace. He didn't know that teasing Peter would turn him on so much.

He didn't feel bad at all.

"Why?~" Peter could barely speak now. But it wasn't enough. He didn't want to give up though. He was too turned on.

"Do you really want it that badly?"

"Yes!" Peter brought his hands up around Wade's neck and pulled him down against his chest. "Please."

"Ok. I'm not going to fuck you with my dick though, k?"

Peter whimpered but nodded. "Will it still feel good?"

Wade sat back up. "Of course. I'm Wade Wilson." He teasingly removed his fingers.

Peter let out a laugh that sounded more like a broken moan.

Wade removed Peter's legs around his thighs and rolled him over. Peter wiggled around the sheets, pressing up against Wade.

Wade sharply pushed Peter down against the bed and kissed down his spine. "So slender." He praised. He nibbled at his back arch.

Peter whimpered and tried to sit up again. Wade pinched Peter's side. "Stop moving."

Peter immediately stopped in his tracks.

Wade stopped at Peter's ass and pulled his cheeks apart. He leaned down and licked over his entrance.

He watched it clench over nothing.

"Ahhh~" Peter pushed back against Wade's tongue. "Wade."

Wade hummed in response and licked over Peter's hole again and again and again. Until he was extremely sensitive.

Each time, Peter's hole tried to clench down on his tongue.

"Is this good enough?" Wade teased, knowing the answer was no.

"No~ I still need more, Wade!~"

Wade dove back down and jabbed his tongue in suddenly with shallow thrusts.

Peter let out a really loud moan and pushed his ass farther into Wade's face.

Wade didn't mind. At all. He made sure to be obnoxious and slurp a lot.

That seemed to turn Peter on more.

"Wade~ Ahhhh~ It feels so good!" Peter didn't have a rhythm anymore. He was just hopelessly fucking himself on Wade's tongue.

Wade hummed and brought Peter back onto his face to accommodate him. Gripping his thighs tightly.

"You gettin' close, baby?" Wade teased against Peter's hole.

"Yes! Wade please!" Peter was wrecked now. His voice was all dry and eyes wide.

Wade laughed and sneakily brought his fingers to Peter's hole too. He held him open so his tongue could easily go deeper.

Peter's eyes rolled closed and he whimpered more.

Wade could tell Peter was almost to the edge, so he brought Peter back harder against his face. His fingers slipping in around his tongue.

Wade sat on his knees and quickly brought Peter's legs up and around his shoulders.

He returned his tongue and fingers, now reaching his prostate.

Peter gasped and writhed. The blood from being upside down flowing to his head.

"Oh Wade~ Your tongue-Ahhh~"

Wade pulled back and kissed around Peter's ass. "You taste so good, baby boy. Didn't know you loved my tongue so much." He continued thrusting his fingers at a brutal pace.

Peter moaned in response. "I do! Please, Wade!~"

"I know." Wade returned back to Peter's ass, groaning at the taste. He thrusted his fingers at his prostate hard enough to make Peter shake. His tongue rubbing up against his inner walls. Feeling the spit.

Peter silently screamed into his arms. His face and hair damp with sweat. "Wade! Oh my god~" He went limp in the sheets as he came.

Wade smiled and licked Peter clean. He slowly removed his fingers. "You okay?"

He turned Peter over and laughed. He was totally blissed out.

"I see you enjoyed it?" Wade teased, laying down next to Peter.

Peter was immediately back on him. "Y-yeah..."

"Well don't pass out damn!" Wade snorted. He hissed as he rubbed up against Peter.

"You sure-" pant. "you don't need me to"

"Oh, baby boy. I totally came."

"Really?" Peter leaned back, eyes wide.

"Duh!!" Wade smiled wide. He wiped his fingers on the sheets and brought Peter's face to his chest.

"Let's take a nap."

"We have to clean up though."

"We can do that later. Plus a shower." Wade suggested.

"You mean a-a shower together?"

"Yes! I want to wash your hair, and your cute little butt!" Wade pinched Peter's ass. To which Peter's let out a small moan.

Wade laughed and rustled Peter's hair. "Still sensitive I see?"

"Shut up." Peter mumbled, bringing his arms around Wade's torso.

A.N. THANKS AGAIN FOR ALL THE READ GOD DAMN🥰🥰 have a great rest of your day!!!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

39.4K 965 40
i can't write full books so here's my brain dump peter parker one shots where most of them are sad asf and we have our dead guy to come comfort him b...
4K 224 33
Peter Parker, an ordinary high school student, has a secret. Peter is actually the Spiderman and ever since his Aunt May passed away he lives with TH...
6.9K 79 62
i might upload once every three years but for now it is dead, enjoy my old stuff :)) (when i update, they're mainly crackfics so feel free to make fu...
19.4K 594 36
Hi, This book is a oneshot book based on spidey. Majority of stories will have dead characters alive and the avengers will not know spiderman's ident...